Q’uotes Discussions

Discussions taking place in the Daily Q’uote thread will be moved here.

2 Likes

“As we” is interesting. Also, Ra were saying:

64.13 for to speak would seem to be to judge

78.11 In the body the matrix may be seen as Balanced Working or Even Functioning. Note that here the matrix is always active with no means of being inactive. The potentiator of the body complex, then, may be called Wisdom for it is only through judgment that the unceasing activities and proclivities of the body complex may be experienced in useful modes.

38.5 There is not properly a tiny fraction of judgment when viewing a balance in colors.

26.8 We are not speaking in order to judge. Such statements would be construed by some of those who may read this material as judgmental.

78.28 We may share with you the observation that judgment is no part of interaction between mind/body/spirit complexes.

3 Likes

Two things stood out to me from that channeling.

Realize that it is a delicate thing to determine what is a just communication and what is a bullying or a manipulative conversation.

Knowing the best course is a “delicate thing” so I see compassion as important to keep in the forefront with ourselves and other selves. Scrupulosity can creep in and be paralyzing when trying to do the ‘right thing’.

We realize that you must play with these judgments endlessly as you strive for the most open and clear communication that you can find. We do not discourage the speaking of truth. We only note that there are many ways to approach truth. Further, there are the accompanying unspoken languages of tone, posture, facial expression and other points of body language which go into the communication that you are attempting to share with another.

In online spaces specifically we are missing body language which is an important communication aspect for many. It works a different kind of ‘muscle’ in me to fill in the missing physical energy blanks generously, with compassion, instead of negative assumptions.

4 Likes

Thank you for the message I think it is your first time posting here, yes the we part from RA is to do with law of free will/way of confusion as its something they must follow more closely than those within third density communicating together. This algins with the quote you have from 26.8.

As for the other quotes… judge is a heavy word so RA will tend to rephrase it given the context of the conversation.
Is this along the lines of the message, I will assume so if not let me know, happy to talk more.

3 Likes

Thank you for the comments too. Yes compassion definitely when listening and may I add when responding this quote is very useful to keep in mind…and links to Oleksii too.

" the harder the seeker attempts to be of service, the less chance that seeker has of being led by inspiration to right service, that is, service that leads toward harmony and the feeling of kinship and unity with the one served.

It may seem a paradox that in order to manifest the glory and the joy which one has found in the darkness of inner silence, one must then give up all human opinion concerning situations, behaviors, activities and personalities to whom you wish to be serving. Yet it is surely true, and the full light of day dawns as the seeker sincerely and completely yields itself to grace, if we may use that term. Some call it quested consciousness, others call it right karma or destiny, but all of these words have connotations that suggest the lack of freedom of will and this we do not wish to suggest. You are perfectly free, each of you seekers, at all times to make each choice in each moment in each way that you wish. Yet to polarize involves manifested service."
That was quote Jims had on his blog from Q’uo
https://www.bring4th.org/camelot/

Now that leads a nice excuse to include this quote too…

"What a treasure your hearts are when they love. I beg you to love. It does not matter that you do not love perfectly according to your own judgment, it does not matter that you do not love all the time. It matters that you see your inner state of love as the cornerstone of your existence, your seeking and your destiny, for this universe is one thing and one thing only—it is love, the creative love—the one original Thought is love. "

And further to your comments well… Im on a roll here so why stop - these are all quotes just read last night so great timing :wink:
(Compassion is mentioned in second paragraph)

" Ra: I am Ra. This is an incorrect application of the balancing which we have discussed. The exercise of first experiencing feelings and then consciously discovering their antitheses within the being has as its objective not the smooth flow of feelings both positive and negative while remaining unswayed but rather the objective of becoming unswayed. This is a simpler result and takes much practice, shall we say.

The catalyst of experience works in order for the learn/teachings of this density to occur. However, if there is seen in the being a response, even if it is simply observed, the entity is still using the catalyst for learn/teaching. The end result is that the catalyst is no longer needed. Thus this density is no longer needed. This is not indifference or objectivity but a finely tuned compassion and love which sees all things as love. This seeing elicits no response due to catalytic reactions. Thus the entity is now able to become co-Creator of experiential occurrences. This is the truer balance."

4 Likes

Thank you, Quan, indeed it’s first time posting here. The theme you mentioned is really important to me, and I should say I am concerned as they are nevertheless. I do not read Q’uo, but I like reading your Q’uotes. I feel the same as they mentioned that in 3rd density it’s not so important, but at the same time I have very mixed feelings when interacting. Thank you @MelissaMiller for delicate thing quote, it really helps. I came to conclusion it cannot be generalized well because depends on recipient(s) very much and there are so many cases and situations, and it should be estimated every time.

1 Like

I think there’s a contradiction here. Is it OK to continue in this thread? Introducing Law of Responsibility:

Q’uo on April 7, 1996:

Questioner: Yes, Q’uo, could you describe please the Law of Responsibility, how does [inaudible] that all [inaudible] on a spiritual [inaudible]?

Q’uo: I am Q’uo, and I am aware of your query, my brother. Each seeker in the process of seeking will find those resources that are of assistance in the revealing of the heart of love and the nature of truth to the seeker. As the seeker becomes aware of more principles, shall we say, that are applicable to the life pattern the seeker has the responsibility of utilizing these resources in the service to others and in the enhancing of the life pattern. If the seeker is unable or unwilling to use that which it has learned, then it will find greater difficulty in its future seeking in discovering further principles and resources that will assist in this process. Thus, the Law of Responsibility simply asks each seeker to use that which is learned to the best of its ability in the life pattern, in revealing love to self, love for self, love to others, love for others.

22.5 Ra: I am Ra. This is in part correct. By the end of the second cycle, the Law of Responsibility had begun to be effectuated by the increasing ability of entities to grasp those lessons which there are to be learned in this density. Thus, entities had discovered many ways to indicate a bellicose nature, not only as tribes or what you call nations but in personal relationships, each with the other, the concept of barter having given way in many cases to the concept of money; also, the concept of ownership having won ascendancy over the concept of non-ownership on an individual or group basis.

Each entity then was offered many more subtle ways of demonstrating either service towards others or service to self with the distortion of the manipulation of others. As each lesson was understood, those lessons of sharing, of giving, of receiving in free gratitude— each lesson could be rejected in practice.

60.16 However, it is our observation that due to the complexity of influences upon the unmanifested being at this space/time nexus among your planetary peoples it is best that the progress of the mind/body/spirit complex take place without, as you call them, training aids because when using a training aid an entity then takes upon itself the Law of Responsibility for the quickened or increased rate of learn/teaching. If this greater understanding, if we may use this misnomer, is not put into practice in the moment by moment experience of the entity, then the usefulness of the training aid becomes negative.

51. Ra: I am Ra. We may only suggest that the honor of propinquity to light carries with it the Law of Responsibility. The duty to refrain from contumely and discord in all things, which, when unresolved within, makes way for workings, lies before the instrument of which you speak.

So to my opinion saying “do not have to be concerned” means “you should not develop so much”.

2 Likes

Ahh the paradoxes of spiritual seeking, heres one of my favourite quotes from RA " Thus all begins and ends in mystery"

how to solve the paradoxes? “in unity all paradoxes are resolved”.
Translation… let the silence do the talking, words can only go so far :wink:

2 Likes

I also love it :slightly_smiling_face: and another one is

48.10 However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

2 Likes

Yes that walking the universe one… evokes much especially upon reading the words with unfettered tread. The folly of words can mean so little but then can mean so much too… another paradox :wink:

2 Likes

I believe there is a big misunderstanding here from the point of view of sinkhole of indifference.

To illustrate it here’s what Ra saying about sub-Logoi:

78.19 The first Logos to instill what you now see as free will, in the full sense, in its sub-Logoi came to this creation due to contemplation in depth of the concepts or possibilities of conceptualizations of what we have called the significators. The Logos posited the possibility of the mind, the body, and the spirit as being complex. In order for the significator to be what it is not, it then must be granted the free will of the Creator.

I think the most important here is significator of Spirit which should develop. So when saying things like staying in balance, not judging the self or gently sitting around the campfire, everything is effortless; it’s meant here not static state before the 3 density and even seeking back to 2 dense, but dynamic state of constant (self-)developing. That’s why “is not strictly necessary to have catalyst” (54.24) and you can plan your reincarnations by yourself.

1 Like

Thanks for mention of the significators. In a very simple minded sense, these may relate to review stages that factor into transformation.

There’s some notion that everything seems ever changing, where interpretation of change influences direction.

Was it a success, was it a failure, was it consistent with intent, what might be done differently, etc. Or nothing, just pause or suspend non judgmental, leave it to chance, ignore pain, or bask in bliss, etc.

Importantly, everyone seems to have a filtered perspective that differs in significating outcome. A common experience may transformatively evolve one but de-evolve another, depending on how it factors.

Coming out of the evolutionary cycle, can be a desire or willingness to repeat experientially or not - depending on the significator interaction.

Generally speaking, it might relate to the quality of self-talk, self esteem, self love, polarity, agenda, etc. Personally I find that if I can meditatively observe myself from a more objective detached perspective, I might better own it as opposed to adopting say, a status quo value system that may not work as well for every person out there.

2 Likes

I forgot to mention something. That is, as we grow wise the significator can change, improve, and better interpret experience than earlier. That is, a similar experience in vastly different times of our lifecycle, can be carry different significance in a way the outcome of the experience differs.

I remember Don and Carla were paranormal researchers who explored many outlandish things. One of them was the idea of doing past life regressions.

I tried this - many of my stories were sad and tragic. For example once I was a pregnant mom left alone in labor to later die in the act of trying to give birth. I died feeling like a failure as a mom. Maybe part of agreeing to reincarnate was some chance of reconciling that tragedy. So on one hand I’m a total failure, but in the other hand it gave rise to some glint of desire to make good on past transgressions.

Long story short, I reincarnate in this life as a dude then somehow drop into a maternal father role - something that may have been like penitence for my earlier failure, though such role fulfilled me in ways most dudes may not understand. And well, it’s like I reframed some horrible thing in a way that I can somehow better accept myself, who knows?

Crystallized memories of early childhood traumas might also be significator’d differently, in ways they might be better accepted as providing some universal need more than confidence crushing, self esteem shattering, abandonment events unjustified or something like that.

Maybe there’s scales of Justice giving us our own justice in some way we can better accept situations by realizing that sometimes there are temporal scales beyond immediate that lend a more complete story. Part of our illusion, seems an inability to grasp wider timeframes of experience and then significator them accordingly.

I think regressing poor memories in ways they might be reprogrammed via improved significance may promote personal integrity beyond the obvious. It may be that regressing past lives is likewise helpful. Don and Carla may have brought an unusual sense of such integrity to their seeking, in ways conducive to the insights they discovered.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I still have no idea what kind of visualization it’s meant. Is it a kind of geometric shapes or “pictures”? What impact does it have depending on what pictures you visualize? Can it be sound or any other feeling? What if you visualized something “wrong” and what’s “wrong” is? Can it be situation when you visualize without impact on Earth? Will it impact on you in this case? What is the indication that the visualization you do impacts at all? Can I see result? Or maybe the “inner concentrative power” is important, but not the visualization itself? OK, if I’m visualizing what to do with it next? Just visualize whatever it comes to head? And so on.

1 Like

Oleksii…
heres a discussion here on it in Law of One that may shed some answers…

First here.
50.8 Questioner: Thank you. How does the ability to hold visual images in mind allow the adept to do polarization in consciousness without external action?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not a simple query, for the adept is one which will go beyond the green ray which signals entry into harvestability. The adept will not simply be tapping into intelligent energy as a means of readiness for harvest but tapping into both intelligent energy and intelligent infinity for the purpose of transmuting planetary harvestability and consciousness.

The means of this working lie within. The key is first, silence, and secondly, singleness of thought. Thusly a visualization which can be held steady to the inward eye for several of your minutes, as you measure time, will signal the adept’s increase in singleness of thought. This singleness of thought then can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for the raising of positive energy, by negative adepts for the increase in personal power.

Ra: I am Ra. There is but one technique for this growing or nurturing of will and faith, and that is the focusing of the attention. The attention span of those you call children is considered short. The spiritual attention span of most of your peoples is that of the child. Thus it is a matter of wishing to become able to collect one’s attention and hold it upon the desired programming.

This, when continued, strengthens the will. The entire activity can only occur when there exists faith that an outcome of this discipline is possible.

42.13 Questioner: Can you mention some exercises for helping to increase the attention span?

Ra: I am Ra. Such exercises are common among the many mystical traditions of your entities. The visualization of a shape and color which is of personal inspirational quality to the meditator is the heart of what you would call the religious [aspects of this sort of visualization.

The visualization] of simple shapes and colors which have no innate inspirational quality to the entity form the basis for what you may call your magical traditions.

Whether you image the rose or the circle is not important. However, it is suggested that one or the other path towards visualization be chosen in order to exercise this faculty. This is due to the careful arrangement of shapes and colors which have been described as visualizations by those steeped in the magical tradition.

42.14 Questioner: As a youth I was trained in the engineering sciences which include the necessity for three dimensional visualization for the processes of design. Would this be helpful to… as a foundation for the type of visualization that you are speaking of, or would it, would it be of no value?

Ra: I am Ra. To you, the questioner, this experience was valuable. To a less-sensitized entity it would not gain the proper increase of concentrative energy.

42.15 Questioner: Then the less-sensitized entity should use a… What, what should he use for the proper energy?

Ra: I am Ra. In the less sensitized individual the choosing of personally inspirational images is appropriate whether this inspiration be the rose which is of perfect beauty, the cross which is of perfect sacrifice, the Buddha which is the All-being in One, or whatever else may inspire the individual.

On a alternate note tho.
RA does mention a similar method used also in Tarot cards, where rather than actual cards used to study the archetypes instead visualisations where used, below also there is another example of this being done in Mass…
" 88.19 Questioner: What did Ra use in third density?

Ra: I am Ra. You are aware in your attempts at magical visualization of the mental configuration of sometimes rather complex visualizations. These are mental and drawn with the mind. Another example well-known in your culture is the visualization, in your mass, of the distortion of the love of the One Infinite Creator called Christianity, wherein a small portion of your foodstuffs is seen to be a mentally configured but entirely real man, the man known to you as Jehoshua or, as you call this entity now, Jesus. It was by this method of sustained visualization over a period of training that we worked with these concepts.

These concepts were occasionally drawn. However, the concept of one visualization per card was not thought of by us."

As to your questions regarding sound and feeling… well all comes from the one original thought so… so holding a thought which can be built in bigger detail by attaching feelings or sounds or added visuals too … but first the thought must happen.

1 Like

Thank you, Quan. Dozens of times I was re-reading or re-listening it, but something is still slipping off… but it’s always useful to do it again. This time I paid attention to the “group” word:

50.8 This singleness of thought then can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for the raising of positive energy

1 Like

Yes, like the LL Research daily group meditation mentioned in previous post… any type done is group can be more powerful. In the transcripts this is called the doubling effect/ law of squares… here below its talked about in another type of group meditation but the effect is same.
“Even one entity, meditating in harmony with a sacred place, may help that place to clarify and enhance or boost its outflow of love and light. As always, with this kind of work, when one becomes two and two becomes four and four becomes sixty-four, however many entities of like mind are able to join in setting the intention to strengthen and help to radiate such sacred places, these nodes respond in proportion to the combined energy of the group. This energy is exponential. Each entity that is added to such a group doubles its strength and that doubling effect very quickly creates a powerful resource for good.”

Or in Law of One also its called the Law of Squares. So each number is squared. Law of One talks about it in most important way when seeking… see session 7 for in depth discussion

Another example here…protest for world peace
" The events that occurred on February 15 4 are recognized very strongly in higher consciousness as an event whereby the collective free will of humanity has voted to have a higher consciousness on the planet. We would ask that you think back to the Law of Squares as it was defined in the Law of One series and recognize that for each entity that marched, of which there were approximately six to ten million, there are an infinitely larger number of requests that are made by virtue of the intent to serve that stand behind these entities, and by virtue of the fact that your Logos is biased in the direction of service-to-others polarity"

On a physical viewpoint this can be evident with singing… one person alone how well their singing can really stand out… but if 100 people singing together its not so important how well you can sing if all singing well together.
From Law of One “The entities who call are sometimes not totally unified in their calling, and thus the squaring is slightly less. Thus, there is a statistical loss over a period of call. However, perhaps you may see by this statistically corrected information the squaring mechanism.”

It goes both way too… if a small group of people adept at group meditation then that will have a more profound effect too.

1 Like

It reminds my Baron Munchausen pulling himself by hair :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think that’s the difference between forth and sixth densities’ approaches. Q’uo say about faith as something one just accepts it, so the uncertainty still exists. It’s because they want to enjoy it so the process can be infinite. But Ra say about measure and pen when one wants to re-check everything so that this uncertainty will disappear and only spiritually the faith will be left. So they admit they still might be wrong, but it becomes relatively less mystery-filled but still remains mysterious. In other words with less distortion as “fidelity towards the attempt to remove distortions is total”. Of course, the knowledge is (still?) limited:

82.14 Our knowledge is limited. We know of the beginning but cannot asseverate to the precise experiences of those things occurring before us. You know the nature of historical teaching. At our level of learn/teaching we may expect little distortion. However, we cannot, with surety, say there is no distortion as we speak of specific occurrences of which we were not consciously a part. It is our understanding that your supposition is correct. Thus we so hypothesize.

1 Like