Daily Q'uote from L/L Research Channeling

Daily Q’uote
November 7, 2015

“Those qualities which strengthen your will are the qualities which meet whatever your pure desire is. If you look within your meditative state, or your contemplative state, or your prayerful state to the nature of your heart, what it is that you feel is truly worthwhile—towards that will you focus your will. If you wish to improve your will, look toward what you truly desire, then exercise your will. Much as any mental or physical muscle, it may be strengthened by exercise, but exercise in what direction? In the direction of that which fulfills your heart, that which expresses your heart’s desire, that which can answer those questions of who you are, why you are here, and how it is you shall live your life. When you can answer these questions to your own satisfaction—realizing you may not find the final answer at first, but use whatever answers you find to fuel your practice of will, your exercise of will, your focus of will—then you put your will in service to the highest and best that you can feature within your own consciousness. This is our recommendation to you for how to exercise the will and to use it in a strengthened fashion, shall we say.”

In tradition from Bring4th thread continues. For those new this is posting of Daily quote from LL Research website, if not a new quote then will select intuitively one. Feel free for discussions or to post a Daily Quote along the above lines. Okay serious talk done now :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you Quan for keeping this tradition alive ! :smiley:

1 Like

This is a good one! I need to get more into the other material other than just re-reading the Law of one for the millionth time.

Thanks Quan

Thank you Quan!!!

These daily Quo’tes are inspiring and most helpful. Thanks for keeping them up!

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind words. Its a pleasure to post them an am grateful to heart for leading the way.

Especially tho @Patrick thank you must especially go to you! Thanks for working with LL Research and @B4.Steve to get this bring4th forum back out of silent retreat :stuck_out_tongue: Amazing work! And so fast too! Words cant do justice so will meditate on love n light your way.

2 Likes

[Q’uote of the Day
January 24th, 2009

" …To achieve a total awareness of the unity of all things within incarnation is quite rare. Yet it is a goal that is clearly a good one, a positive one, one which shall bring you many blessings as you do the work that it takes to clear your vision of judgment and to allow love to flow into the sometimes unkind and harsh picture that you see with your physical eyes. "

An to make it pretty clear, well crystal clear on where credit goes:
“As always, love is the answer to your question. See yourself as a creature of love. See all other things as creatures of love. And see the action you take towards another self or a situation in general as partaking in unconditional love. Love, love, love: love as subject, love as verb, love as object. These are the practices that shall bring you ever closer to your goal of living in unity in a world of your own making that is a world of love.”

2 Likes

:pray: Quan more time

Thank you Quan!!! Love Love Love!!!

Lao Tzu

Not-knowing is true knowledge.
Presuming to know is a disease.
First realize that you are sick;
then you can move toward health.

The Master is her own physician.
She has healed herself of all knowing.
Thus she is truly whole.

1 Like

Thank you BlueLoveLotus

Hi Hounsic!!!

Just want to say that “Love loves loving love” uses love as subject verb and object. Lol

1 Like

Thank you @BlueLoveLotus
Welcome @Jayce , Great choice. Have you watched the entire album all together on youtube, its one big spiritual type movie… was amazed when noticed and watched it. well you may already so anyone else take note :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGBhQbmPwH8&list=PLEPP5ddwMnT3pZR63WyemBtwFlvbRorqS

P.S Not most pleasant in some parts…but Shows the dynamic between STS and STO…

1 Like

Q’uote of the Day
November 21st, 2005

Move within your own being where sources of guidance are thick on the ground and begin asking for that guidance to speak to you.Let that guidance spring to life from the world around you. Observe synchronicities and listen to words, phrases and thoughts that take you and make you imagine, hope and dream. For your imagination is the key to forming a new paradigm for living in a new time, on a new Earth, and in a new dawning of possibilities.

And this guidance is much more accessible due to density shift…
“For entities who are sensitive to energy, it is already thoroughly apparent that wave after wave of energy is crashing upon the shores of Earth. The planet is changing and the changes will continue. There is a necessity, having to do with the difference between third-density energy and fourth-density energy, for the planet to realign its magnetic pole. This shift is occurring.”

Can always feel a sense of excitement when thinking of the above change!

As always tho look within to connect more with guidance…
“The healing begins within your own heart whether you live on a large parcel of land, a small parcel of land, or in that high-rise of which we spoke earlier. Heal the pollution within yourself. Love yourself. Be a steward to your own body, your own mind, your own nature and your own advancement.”

Be a fool take a leap of faith with guidance and it will only get easier and easier… well there may be the odd test or too so have patience also before taking that plunge! Now look at the fool giving advice :wink:

Side Note:
Hmm wondering if should keep including link to transcript as above with summary of question also and nice little picture or just the URL link only …

I like the summary and little picture!!!

Awesome Q’uotes Quan!!! FYI, I follow Ben @ Suspicious Observers on YouTube - he details the nuts and bolts of the magnetic pole shift that is occuring ion the Earth at this time.

Lao Tzu:
When they lose their sense of awe,
people turn to religion.
When they no longer trust themselves,
they begin to depend upon authority.

Therefore the Master steps back
so that people won’t be confused.
He teaches without a teaching,
so that people will have nothing to learn.

1 Like

:smiling_face: yea, it is amazing! :green_heart:

Thank you Quan, there has been a recurring theme that is often in my mind the last couple of years… “Imagine a world where no one can be deceived, where ones intent is open for all to see, all is open, nothing can be hidden, authenticity to self and other.” The world such a thing would create…

Awesome I am not the only one who is open to this!

Very insightful quote! Thank you.
Maybe could be what will be happening here perhaps also its remembrance of before this incarnation too.

@BlueLoveLotus thank you for feedback and link.

Q’uote of the Day
September 21st, 2003

"…The first work, when gazing upon the mated relationship, is the work of coming into a fuller and fuller awareness of the self, of falling in love with the self, of becoming able to see the self without pride or humility but rather as that which is, that which has met the day, that which will express in honesty and sincerity for that day. When the self can meet the self and smile and go, within the mind, “Oh good, I get to spend time with me today,” then the self is ready to spend time with [an] other self. "

"Oh good, I get to spend time with me today,” then the self is ready to spend time with [an] other self. "
Haha sounds funny that first line, but so true. Before interacting with others that constant tuning and remembrance. And catalyst that comes your way when you forget oops :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

There is another side too "The makeup of the human heart is such that as the one known as R has said, when there is the ability to share with another self, that which is a burden to one, by that very sharing, by that very hearing, by that exchange of energy, the sharpness of the pain of living is lightened and the suffering that one perceives [one] to be undergoing is cut in half. All things that can be spoken of can be healed. "

This is especially important to remember if getting to caught up in wisdom, an instead have more compassion sometimes. The attitude all is well… is communicated in many different forms sometimes its by listening and being one with others whatever that is in that moment.

After only now an just recently going through one of the most major catalyst could experience with a beloved sibling. It especially rings home.

1 Like

Thank you Quan! I’ve been learning this lesson the past 2 years. I was looking to take love out of another for myself, instead of finding the love within myself.

Also, on the other q’upte (love as subject, object and verb): “Love lovingly loves loving love”!!!

Also, I love posting Lao Tzu. the amazing thing to me is that I didn’t understand Lao Tzu’s message until after reading the Law of One and studying Q’uo. I’m blown away with consistencies. Lao Tzu:
The Tao is always at ease.
It overcomes without competing,
answers without speaking a word,
arrives without being summoned,
accomplishes without a plan.

Its net covers the whole universe.
And though its meshes are wide,
it doesn’t let a thing slip through.

Hope you all have a happy day loving yourself!!!

1 Like