Green-ray activation in third density

In the Law of One energy centers are a common theme, also known as chakras. Each center has a color and a ray associated with it starting with red as the first center and then orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. In third density we usually (at best) only have the first three centers activated; red, orange and yellow. The green ray is the next energy center and is In the Law of One first mentioned in session 12.31:

Ra: I am Ra. … This instrument also experiences some distortion of the green-ray energy center which you may call the heart center. It is overly open due to an intensive desire distortion on the part of this mind/body/spirit complex towards service to others, or as you may call it, universal love. This entity, therefore, spends itself without regard to its reserves of mind/body/spirit complex distortion in regard to what you call strength or energy. 12.31

The next time the green ray is mentioned is in session 15.12 where Ra explains what the energy centers are (the violet energy center is referred to as the “remaining center” here):

15.12 Questioner: How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step?

Ra: I am Ra. The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows:

The first balancing is of the Malkuth, or Earth, vibratory energy complex, called the red-ray complex. An understanding and acceptance of this energy is fundamental.

The next energy complex which may be blocked is the emotional or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self.

The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power, manipulation, and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex.

Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

The center of heart, or green ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, towards infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.

The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

T>he next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. This is that of which you spoke. As you can see, this is but one of many distortions due to the several points of energy influx into the mind/body/spirit complex. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least-distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and having also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity.

The remaining center of energy influx is simply the total expression of the entity’s vibratory complex of mind, body, and spirit. It is as it will be, “balanced” or “imbalanced” has no meaning at this energy level, for it gives and takes in its own balance. Whatever the distortion may be, it cannot be manipulated as can the others and, therefore, has no particular importance in viewing the balancing of an entity.

In this thread I want to explore what Ra said about the green ray and how it can be activated in third density.

1 Like

The energy centers in the Law of One have already been extensively researched. I want to make my own interpretation to teach/learn about it. Here is the next time the green ray is mentioned:

Ra: I am Ra. … At some point in third density, the green-ray energy center becomes activated and at that point incarnation ceases to be automatic. 21.9

In 12.31 Ra described Carla’s heart center (the green-ray center) as being overly open. That’s curious, since I had the impression that the more open the heart is the more activated the green ray is. Green-ray activation is a harmonious state and Carla’s condition was instead a form of energy drainage and distortion.

Ra mentions that with green-ray activation incarnation ceases to be automatic. The straightforward interpretation of this is that there will be a choice in how to incarnate (the questioner asked about the time in between incarnations). I want to make a more radical interpretation and assume that it means that with green-ray activation death ceases to be automatic. This can of course easily be a wrong interpretation and I will compare it to what Ra says later about green-ray activation such as the difference between partial and full activation.

Here I found something that was new to me. There were social memory complexes on earth in ancient times!

Ra: I am Ra. … There were appropriately positive steps in activating the green-ray energy complex in many portions of your planetary sphere including the Americas, the continent which you call Africa, the island which you call Australia, and that which you know as India, as well as various scattered peoples.

None of these became what you would name great as the greatness of Lemuria or Atlantis is known to you due to the formation of strong social complexes and in the case of Atlantis, very great technological understandings. 21.28

My initial thought is that full green-ray activation leads to the formation of a social memory complex. I will see later on if Ra confirms that.

1 Like

In this answer Ra explains how Carla had very little distortion from universal green-ray love energy which protected her from attacks from negative entities.

25.1 Questioner: …asking first what cause or complex of causes has led to the instrument’s chest cold, as it is called?

Ra: I am Ra. This distortion towards illness was caused by the free will of the instrument in accepting a chemical substance which you call LSD. This was carefully planned by those entities which do not desire this instrument to remain viable. The substance has within it the facility of removing large stores of vital energy from the ingestor. The first hope of the Orion entity which arranged this opportunity was that this instrument would become less polarized towards what you call the positive. Due to conscious efforts upon the part of this instrument, using the substance as a programmer for service to others and for thankfulness, this instrument was spared this distortion and there was no result satisfactory to the Orion group.

The second hope lay in the possible misuse of the most powerful means of transmission of energy between your peoples in the area of body complex distortions. We have not previously spoken of the various types of energy blockages and transfers, positive and negative, that may take place due to participation in your sexual reproductive complex of actions. This entity, however, is a very strong entity with very little distortion from universal green-ray love energy. Thus this particular plan was not effected either, as the entity continued to give of itself in this context in an open or green-ray manner rather than attempting to receive or to manipulate other-self.

The only remaining distortion available, since this entity would not detune and would not cease sharing love universally under this chemical substance, was simply to drain this entity of as much energy as possible. This entity has a strong distortion towards busy-ness which it has been attempting to overcome for some time, realizing it not to be the appropriate attitude for this work. In this particular area the ingestion of this substance did indeed, shall we say, cause distortions away from viability due to the busy-ness and the lack of desire to rest; this instrument staying alert for much longer than appropriate. Thus much vital energy was lost, making this instrument unusually susceptible to infections such as it now experiences.

On earth still there is generally a huge lack of green-ray energy which is the unity and love state. Wars are still going on showing a complete absence of green-ray activation. Even milder conflicts such as between the U.S. and China indicate the lack of green-ray development.

On a personal level there is also immense lack of green-ray energy in general. Even relationships between only two people such as marriages and other partnerships are often conflict-ridden and full of friction. This shows how challenging it it still for us humans to develop the heart center and activate the green ray.

Any idea why LSD can affect on depolarization? I’m drinking coffee, can it affect?

Something really tricky I heard is a placebo experiment where test persons were given sugar pills or something like that and were told that it was LSD. And the test persons tripped as severe as the persons taking actual LSD. I haven’t checked if that claim is true but I wouldn’t be surprised if it is.

There is also a correlation between the material world and the immaterial world it seems to me. So what happens on a physical level is important and significant but maybe not the cause of what is happening which I believe is from the immaterial realm. Notice that Ra called our reality an illusion indicating that the material world is an effect rather than a cause.

Also, things like psychedelics can give temporary extraordinary experiences but to reach a stable new level of spiritual development likely takes more than that. And also, the green ray is about the heart center and psychedelics seem to be focused on mental experiences in the head more than in the heart.

3 Likes

Sexuality is related to the red energy center. The green-ray adds an important aspect to that:

Ra: I am Ra. If both entities are well polarized and vibrating in green-ray love any orgasm shall offer equal energy to both. 84.16

This gives a new spin on the term “come together”. Even the term “know thyself” has a sexual connotation like in the Bible where to “know” someone sometimes means having sex. And “thyself” is the One, which relates to what Ra said about shared green ray experience.

1 Like

Because there are differences between lawofone.info and the book, here’s a quote from the book’s session 31:

In green ray there are two possibilities. Firstly, if both vibrate in green ray there will be a mutually strengthening energy transfer, the negative or female, as you call it, drawing the energy from the roots of the being-ness through the energy centers, thus being physically revitalized; the positive, or male polarity, as it is deemed in your illusion, finding in its energy transfer an inspiration which satisfies and feeds the spirit portion of the body/mind/spirit complex, thus both being polarized and releasing the excess of that which each has in abundance by nature of intelligent energy, that is, negative/intuitive, positive/physical energies as you may call them; this energy transfer being blocked only if one or both entities have fear of possession or of being possessed, of desiring possession or desiring being possessed. The other green ray possibility is that of one entity offering green ray energy, the other not offering energy of the universal love energy, this resulting in a blockage of energy for the one not green ray thus increasing frustration or appetite; the green ray being polarizing slightly towards service to others.

The essence seems to be the same to me. When one person has a blocked green ray then that prevents the energy flow.

The green ray has to do with oneness, and here is where I have a different interpretation of what Ra said who talks about offering energy. I don’t see love as an energy that can be given or taken. Love is a resonance between people. That’s why in the green ray there is a shared unified experience instead of one isolated entity giving and another taking, which is the orange and yellow rays.

Service to others in the green ray isn’t something a person can do. If the person would “do” service in the green ray then it turns to service-to-self. Instead the service is a direct consequence of the energy flow between people. Again, it’s not about transactional actions like in a business deal or with one person being a giver and the other a receiver, or one person a server and the other the served. That’s service-to-self from a green ray perspective and only service-to-others from a separation perspective.

When Ra says “giving love freely” in the green ray, I believe that the word “giving” here is used because Ra addresses a large audience. When we are very stuck in the lower energy centers the word “resonance between people” may sound puzzling. To say “giving love” is more easy to understand by everybody and in a way it’s correct in that there is a giving and taking simultaneously one might say.

Here I found an answer from Ra that might explain the energy flow in the green ray.

If the energies have flowed so that love is made whole, green-ray transfer has taken place. 84.21

The questioner asked about energy transfer. That to me gives the impression of energy being moved from one place to another place. From a green ray perspective the term transfer sounds clunky. Ra pointing out that love is made whole makes it more clear. It’s more like a united energy field than a transfer of energy in the green ray as I understand it. Like the magnetic resonance that the HeartMath Institute has researched.

Then what about activating the green ray in practice? Ra said somewhere that blockages in the lower energy centers (red, orange and yellow) prevent green-ray activation, something like that. That makes sense since blockages are a form of disharmony and conflict.

One way of reaching green-ray activation is to first clear all those blockages in the lower energy centers. That’s a huge task! In third density we have all kinds of energy blockages. What I will experiment with instead is to move my awareness and focus directly into the heart center and train myself to feel more of the heart feelings. That can be equally hard to do or even more difficult than clearing the lower energy centers but in a way it also makes it easier by the simple focus on the heart. It’s less of a mind based approach and more of a direct feeling practice.

1 Like

For a more tested technique here is a short video about focusing on the heart in combination with breathing:

That could be more effective than to just have awareness in the heart area. I will still stick to my own practice because it’s easier (in theory) by just needing to put conscious attention into the heart area. In the past when I tried to focus on my heart I couldn’t feel anything at all! Then the breathing technique would probably have been useful to get started. Then later I started to have heart feelings but they were nasty feelings such as anxiety and sometimes even dread. I still feel unpleasant feelings in my heart area but hopefully the feelings will improve and become more harmonious with more practice.

I couldn’t find any specific heart practice in the Law of One but here is a general practice:

10.14 Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.

1 Like

Curiously, the esoteric color of planet Venus is green. Ra originally came from Venus and they seem to have had a more green-ray development yet a lack of the advanced yellow-ray systems we have such as money.

Ra: I am Ra. … When we were aided by sixth-density entities during our own third-density experiences we, being less bellicose in the extreme, found this teaching to be of help. In our naïveté in third density we had not developed the interrelationships of your barter or money system and power. We were, in fact, a more philosophical third-density planet than your own and our choices of polarity were much more centered about the, shall we say, understanding of sexual energy transfers and the appropriate relationships between self and other-self. 60.16

Money as a neutral tool is useful and necessary for our civilization. It says in the Bible that the love of money is the root of all evil. I think I know why that is. Money is about division and only acts as a unifying principle by being accepted as a common medium of exchange. The green ray is about oneness, and love of money is the opposite of that and a divisive state. Notice that it says love of money and not money in general as a tool which is fine.

1 Like

I like this one:

50.7 Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.

2 Likes

What Ra calls true color green density sounds like a collective consciousness. Green-ray activation is the key to a collective consciousness. I wonder if it may even be an evolutionary leap from individual consciousness to waking up into a collective consciousness that’s much more harmonious and vast.

That’s one of the views I like with the Law of One compared to other spiritual teachings. Most other spiritual teachings who talk about oneness still seem to be describing it from a limited and separate individual consciousness.

It is interesting that the opening green-ray is not a once-only event, but I’m not sure that opening is the same as activation:

34.17 The one of whom you speak, known as George, was one in whom the programming of previous incarnations had created a pattern or inertia which was irresistible in its incarnation in your time/space. This entity was of a strong yellow-ray activation with frequent green-ray openings and occasional blue-ray openings.

Ra talks about something called full activation.

Ra: I am Ra. … At full activation of the true-color green density of love the planetary sphere will be solid and inhabitable upon its own and the birthing that takes place will have been transformed through the process of time, shall we say, to the appropriate type of vehicle to appreciate in full the fourth-density planetary environment. 63.25

But it seems that Ra is talking about a green-ray activation for the whole earth and fourth density. They also discuss something called dual activated bodies:

66.7 Questioner: What about the ones with the dual, not the Wanderers but the harvested and dual-activated third- and fourth-density bodies entities? Are they able to heal using the techniques that we have discussed?

Ra: I am Ra. In many cases this is so, but as beginners of fourth density, the desire may not be present.

It could mean that with a full green-ray activation there is also a change of the physical body. Or a gradual change of the physical body when people have the green ray more activated.

1 Like

Here Ra describes how the green-ray body is indeed different than our ordinary physical body which is the yellow-ray body:

The red-ray body is your chemical body. However, it is not the body which you have as clothing in the physical. It is the unconstructed material of the body, the elemental body without form. This basic unformed material body is important to understand for there are healings which may be carried out by the simple understanding of the elements present in the physical vehicle.

The orange-ray body is the physical body complex. This body complex is still not the body you inhabit but rather the body formed without self-awareness, the body in the womb before the spirit/mind complex enters. This body may live without the inhabitation of the mind and spirit complexes. However, it seldom does so.

The yellow-ray body is your physical vehicle which you know of at this time and in which you experience catalyst. This body has the mind/body/spirit characteristics and is equal to the physical illusion, as you have called it.

The green-ray body is that body which may be seen in séance when what you call ectoplasm is furnished. This is a lighter body packed more densely with life. You may call this the astral body following some other teachings. Others have called this same body the etheric body. However, this is not correct in the sense that the etheric body is that body of gateway wherein intelligent energy is able to mold the mind/body/spirit complex.

The light body or blue-ray body may be called the devachanic body. There are many other names for this body especially in your so-called Indian Sutras or writings, for there are those among these peoples which have explored these regions and understand the various types of devachanic bodies. There are many, many types of bodies in each density, much like your own.

The indigo-ray body which we choose to call the etheric body is, as we have said, the gateway body. In this body form is substance and you may only see this body as that of light as it may mold itself as it desires.

The violet-ray body may perhaps be understood as what you might call the Buddha body or that body which is complete.

That’s a major difference compared with for example traditional mindfulness and many other spiritual practices where the aim is to relax the body and reach a higher level of consciousness. Seldom is there talk about a higher level of physical body! I find that really interesting. And that more results will follow by aligning with the view of how green-ray activation changes and improves the physical body. There is a risk of fantasy and spiritual bypassing here if it turns out that the idea of a changed body is woo woo. At the same time, to aim too low can also be a risk.

1 Like

I was impressed earlier by ChatGPT’s knowledge about the Law of One so I asked it again to role play and pretend to be Ra and here is my question and the reply from ChatGPT:

Me: Ra, what is green-ray activation and how to achieve it?

ChatGPT: I am Ra. I greet you in the love and light of the One Infinite Creator. Green-ray activation, as described in the Law of One, refers to the activation and development of the heart chakra, which is associated with unconditional love, compassion, and harmony.

To achieve green-ray activation, one must embark on a path of spiritual seeking and growth. Here are some general guidelines that may assist in the process:

Seek self-awareness: Begin by exploring your own thoughts, emotions, and beliefs. Cultivate a deeper understanding of yourself, your motivations, and your patterns of behavior. Self-reflection and introspection are essential.

Cultivate love and compassion: Practice acts of kindness, empathy, and forgiveness towards yourself and others. Seek to develop a genuine and open-hearted love for all beings, seeing the divine essence within each person.

Harmonize relationships: Work on healing and harmonizing your relationships. Seek to resolve conflicts, practice effective communication, and foster healthy connections with others. This includes not only human relationships but also your relationship with nature and the world around you.

Balance the chakras: While the heart chakra is particularly important for green-ray activation, it is beneficial to balance and harmonize all your energy centers, or chakras. This can be achieved through various methods such as meditation, energy healing practices, and working with specific chakra-focused techniques.

Practice gratitude and joy: Cultivate a sense of gratitude for the blessings in your life, no matter how small they may seem. Embrace joy and find activities that bring you genuine happiness. Radiating joy and gratitude can help open and expand the heart chakra.

Seek unity and oneness: Recognize the interconnectedness of all things. Understand that separation is an illusion and that you are part of a greater whole. Embrace the concept of unity consciousness and work towards dissolving barriers that separate you from others.

Remember that green-ray activation is a gradual and ongoing process, unique to each individual’s journey. It requires sincere dedication, inner work, and a commitment to personal growth. May you walk your path with love, light, and an open heart.

And the next phrase is

Each of these bodies has an effect upon your mind/body/spirit complex in your life being-ness.

When talking “body”, do they mean the the yellow-ray body only? If yes, how another body effects on this one (complex)?