Discussion on STO willfully sending energy to STS entities. Aiding the enemy?

The “polarity opposition” or the “choice between 2 path” (STS or STO) is an universal theme, it happened also on evolutionary stage in another planets, for example; Venus as Ra has clearly mentioned and countless of other planets, Many 3d races in planets within Orion for example choose STS. Yet on the back of my mind I somehow ‘feel’ that there are also races within Orion who choose the opposite, STO.

The question that came up to me recently are;

1. Whether this STS and STO path choosing happened ‘planetary wide’ or ‘species wide’ or even can happened to smaller scale ‘group or individual wise within a species’. As shown by observation between Chimps vs Bonobos who took the opposite path of social grouping evolution.
  2. Are human really the first 3d species on planet earth? Which are being exposed to STS or STO option? Isn’t it possible that there were 3d dinosaurs based species on planet earth? Long before the evolution leap of big apes?
  3. What is a ‘human’? Can we clearly define it? When the chimps has shown STS and STO opposing polarity can we then group them within ‘human’ category as well? Fast fact, 99% of the DNA between chimps and human are identical.

What Q’uo and I are trying to convey using words is but a pale shadow of that understanding. It must be chosen. This foolish faith, that all is truly well, must first be chosen and then an understanding and a realisation can come within you.

How will we show the way for others? By pointing the fingers to all that we find is an issue? Make them realize all the dark things and agendas that are surrounding them? What will they do to make things “right” from there? Destroy what is “wrong”? Fight those who upholds those things?

Where does that road end?

There is another way…

It feels like you may have just answered part of your questioning from earlier in the thread, or at least it feels like a concept of it has just been filled in for me. Thanks. I agree totally with this statement. Most are exposed to the negativity and stress, and in this example forms of control and manipulation. The increased amount of protesting indicates to me that there’s an increased amount of passion and participation of the masses with the goal of either protecting or creating very necessary change depending on how they view their own cause. We might not agree with the views or actions of the protestors, but they have gotten off their duff and gotten involved with what they thought needed addressing.

This nasty catalyst which may seem to be getting more intense does seem to be jarring some relatively complacent folks out of their comfort zone. The attitude of the worlds people appear to be changing to me. Hopefully that will lead to asking bigger questions, and spending more time looking inside. The Corona virus (which gave me permanent lung damage) has also had a beautiful effect in certain regards. The world seems to have slowed and people had a bit more time to think. Feelings of uncertainty may have added catalyst to that.

Hopefully that will lead them to a shift of perspectives, and then hopefully that will lead them to begin seeking and working on improving the self, and identifying valuable traits they wish to embody. What they hope to do… which hopefully includes actively trying to help others and improve our world. Yes, lots of hoping. Hoping, praying, and doing what we can energetically and physically can change things very quickly.

I know this won’t happen, but imagine the joy and spectacle were the worlds people to stand up in unison and say THIS IS ENOUGH! WE’RE WILLING TO GET OUT OF OUR COMFORT ZONE AND ENDURE SOME HARDSHIP TO MAKE THIS WORLD INTO THE WORLD WE WANT TO HAVE. Markets would crash, governments would topple, and in a sense, society would be dismantled so that it could be reassembled in a better way. I expect a more gradual transition and it’s hard to be patient for such a thing. I just try to remind myself that we came here to help, and we came to a place that needs a lot of help and love. We have an opportunity to do a LOT of good here.

The more I work on myself, the more I feel that I can contribute, or put another way I have more power to do good. I am also more mindful of my thoughts now and have found from watching the news that when I start dwelling on what’s wrong, I often enter loops of negative thinking almost as if I’m looking for things to call wrong.

Life is so much more pleasant for me as I try to focus on the beauty and what is so right with people and this world. I’m still aware of the threats and problems, but I don’t need to be actively mulling them over in order to improve things. I’m looking ahead at where I want to go.

<<48.6 QUESTIONER Thank you. That cleared it up very well. A very important
point.
Can you tell me how positive and negative polarizations in fourth and
fifth density are used to cause work in consciousness?
–R A I am Ra. There is very little work in consciousness in fourth and in
fifth densities compared to the work done in third density. The work that
is accomplished in positive fourth is that work whereby the positive social
memory complex, having through slow stages harmoniously integrated
itself, goes forth to aid those of less positive orientation which seek their
aid. Thus their service is their work.
And through this dynamic between the societal self and the other-self
which is the object of love, greater and greater intensities of
understanding or compassion are attained. This intensity continues until
the appropriate intensity of the light may be welcomed. This is fourth density harvest. >>

Looks like we’ll be helping for quite some time… I better pack some extra underwear and socks.

I seem to remember (I believe) from either reading Q’uo or Ra, that some o the logos didn’t use polarity in their realm, and as a result 3rd density takes a tremendously LOOOONNNNNNGGGGG time due to the lack of strong catalyst (everyone getting along), and there wasn’t much free will in that experience. Thereafter many logos chose to incorporate polarity which also had the benefit of greatly increasing the range of experience, and therefore being of greater service to the Creator. -or something to that effect.

Kevin
Be the change you want

Right. Taking responsibility for what one experiences is a very good place to start. Self responsibility is a fairly advanced concept for many people to grasps and any efforts towards helping in this regard is very useful in changing this world.

Yes - what I have written is meant in a more general way.

The protest here goes into an good direction against war, but the primary goal for most of the people is just to have back their common life as usual, before the Great Reset has started.
They still believe into the stage play and don’t want to realize, that a process is underway that cannot be stopped, because this is clear in the hands of those who control it, like the financial part of the system.

Yes - first the old values must be destroyed for which people have lived so far, before alternatives are thought about.
However the danger is, that the alternative is given in the labyrinth with only one exit, and other alternatives can be realized only by a common will of a sufficiently large mass of people.

Hope always dies last.

It is wanted that governments will topple, so that the people will invest the hope in the New World Order with a central government.
The crash is needed for GESARA/NESARA and the installation of the social credit system.
Everything is perfect prepared and on the way.
So the gradual transition seems to be only to obey within the directions that are given in the labyrinth and no general change in the world view. That’s why a turn to self responsibility is needed.

That’s good to hear, because here such tendencies can only be seen in the eastern part of the country, which is still more marked by the former division.
In this western part nearly everyone seems to obey and in relation to the neighbour countries there is barely protest.

That’s all what remains.

48.6 QUESTIONER
There is very little work in consciousness in fourth and in
fifth densities compared to the work done in third density.

Less is hardly imaginable!

There is an alternative new definition of the choice given by the Q’uo:

Q’uo on the Higher Self in Polarized Evolution - The High Altitude Receiving Center

And this raises the question of whether the self, to whom I am transparent, is to be seen as a small part of a greater whole that is to be courted and engaged with mutual respect and admiration, or whether the self that is transparent to myself is to be seen as, in fact, the self that has primacy, and then all that is hidden to be subordinated or subservient to that self that has primacy? This, my friends, is the choice.

To your questions:
I would see chimps at an stage on the transition to the third density.
Maybe it is a helpful definition that the third density is characterized by beings that are aware of themselves?

There are different individual ways and succession possible. The result at the end is determining.
The way you describe is a really nice one, but i am in doubt that this way will fit for most of the people in the current situation.

In offering as much ways as possible that can lead to the realization that we are all one.

I am trying to point to the roots of our believe/faith that is responsible for most of the acting.

Why not when it is helpful to come out of the sinkhole of indifference?

Working on your believe/faith is an inner process and will force to move out of the sinkhole of indifference.

That’s why it is important to recognize this military organized system, that has programmed to fight for any transformation.
As example people will stop to demonstrate, when they realize that these are only conceded rights of a slave and that it is much more effective, to no longer nourish and participate in a system, that is against their own interests.

Here is a nice quote from an unkown book:

Revolution is political, rebellion is spiritual.
Revolution needs the masses, rebellion is individual.
And all revolutions have failed without exception, because the masses are unconscious.
The French revolution failed, the Russian revolution failed, the Chinese revolution failed. All revolutions have failed.
And rebellion has always been a success, but it is individual.
A Jesus is a rebel, a Buddha is a rebel, a Lao Tzu is a rebel.
We need more rebels in the world and fewer revolutionaries.
Rebellion is beautiful. Revolution is ugly.
Revolution is violent Rebellion is non-violent.
Rebellion has nothing at all to do with the external world, and yet it changes the external world. Because once the inside is changed, it begins to trigger many things in the outside world. But that is not the intention, it happens as a side effect.
Even if one person changes, thousands can change with it. Whoever comes into contact with this can be transformed in one way or another - a seed falls into him as well. In a way, this one prepares a great revolution, but not by revolution - by rebellion, individual transformation.

At the end of the choosen road / way through the labyrinth or the leave of it.

Thanks for the agreement.
To go into self responsibility you must first realize that you are nearly always under (foreign) other responsibility and that your own free will is needed to leave this situation.
(This includes to know what a person is and that this juridical construct limits responsibility and pushes the liability into the jurisdiction of another construct named state/government.)

Thinking for alternative concepts and solutions is the first time of beginning self responsibility.
Acting within the result of this own thinking and free will is to exert self responsibility afterwards.

1 Like

it is, for me, in service to myself when I don’t know why I am doing a thing… when I have not checked in truly… or I am ignoring my truth… As in, I might convince myself I am being benevolent, giving all my free time, attention, savings for the family… never a day do I get to just… sit and ? make kombucha… but it could be that I am STS because … I really have a fear of rejection, of being worthy or being remembered as lazy or ? name it… however… I think I believe I am support and showing love. This is … a pretty tricky place. No one can trick us better than we can ourselves. Getting to the the true intention clears the heart and where ever else up for the vibrational lift of seeing those around, see how you can connect with them in service, in love and caring. …

Social constraints and so-called principles are an essential part of the suppression of the free will and programming to obey.

That’s systematically misused - isn’t it a really ingenious method?

It does seem we get easily prey to these feelings of laziness… isn’t it interesting.

yep:)

Amongst all the chaos, I have much gratitude for seeing this quote, this is my takeaway bit of all of everything. I must be doing alright to be seeing things like this, the world is a reflection of who we are, I am filled with thanks.

I’m confused. Why would you want to feed them? Love I do not think is a useable energy for a 4th density black magician.

Hiii Dieuuuu nice to meet ya.

Im confused a little…why cant a black magician use love for black magickal purposes?

looks like we are both a little confused. Maybe you could help me to understand how they can use love coming from another to aid their spiritual evolution bc I am perplexed? Thanks in advance!

nice to meet you too!

Sure, no problem, I’d be honored to try and “help” you, and be even more honored to actually do so. Buuut before I harmonize (agree) and maybe potentially even “dance” with you I want to humbly ask some “clarifying questions” as an requisite.

1. What is your definition of love in the context of this discussion
    (Foundation: I ask because as I’m assuming you know love can come in many forms when used in “practical magick” and/or life in general, thus would it be “broad stroking” to move forward without prior knowledge to your context)

2. Do you use the label “Black magician” in stark synonymity with “Service-to-Self Entity” and/or “Negative Entity” or does it merely encompass these two adjacent titles not discluding, but expounding into an broader definition that will in limine be requested?
    (Foundation: If my precious Other-Self Dieu answers the query in the positive then it inferrs to an reasonably acceptable enough degree that that the “context” of said comment “Love I do not think is a useable energy for a 4th density black magician.” was outside the meta-physical arena that is usually coupled with the term “black magician” and of the more practical day-to-day schematic of “everyday life” and thus the use of the term “black magician” will be regarded as an slight over-reach in regard to the topic at hand.

If the answer be untowards the negative, this will, by direct and-or indirect admission of Other-Self Dieu, subjugate the topicality of said discussion out of the unilaterally pragmatic and “empirical” regarding not just the affectations of “love” as applied to the understanding of “black magician” but the usage of its/his/her apparatus which we will denominate “black magick”.)

3.What is your definition of “energy” in the context of this discussion.

Love you Mr.Dieu if all that was a little much just let me know lol…I’ll dial it down some.

Thank you for your reply.
In the context of love is just how the OP put it into words, not my words but their words.
And of course when I thought of entities, I guess I assumed he was speaking of our brothers and sisters in higher densities who are service to self or who love the darkness and I should not, but sort of assume the OP meant any true service to self individual who is alive on the earth, alive elsewhere in the universe and alive in all densities upto the mid 6th density. I guess I assumed the OP meant of higher densities bc he spoke of being attacked psychically which eventually could result in his own death if I understand how an advanced black magician would work his… not “practical” magic as we do that daily, all of us whether it is black or white but how a back magician would work his own ceremonial, chaos magic and so forth.
Energy…are you asking me what my understanding of energy is? Motion. Everything moves. Everything vibrates. So, energy is motion. That is what I am, you are and everything is. It is all energy or motion. I am Hermeticist so I use the term energy synonomous with vibration, the law of vibration in fact. That is my personal understanding and I guess for lack of a better word, belief or what I know.
No! Be yourself! This was not too much and please do not dial it down. Thank you much.

I agree, the-stumbled-one, and… filled with thanks too… :wink:

Hello Dieu9,

It was perhaps more of an experiment of sorts. My intention was to send out energy to all, and the potential negative entities that were not incarnated here in 3d. I can interact with the 3d ones in other hopefully beneficial ways. I was just trying to lower the output frequency of the love so to speak, where lower vibe beings could possibly obtain some much needed juice. Have done it a few times since, and I’m not advocating either way, but haven’t had any negative experiences as a result of that. Life is still good and I feel on track. I’m just careful to sever any possible connections when I’m done, and feeding time is over so to speak. It doesn’t drain me, and I don’t use my energy, just try to take it in and send out more in a broad spectrum. Lower frequency vibe type feeling similar to negative emotions, but but without any negative feelings, just trying to project that lower, or less lofty emotional frequency, in a form of emulation I guess.