Earth transition to 4th density and its labor pains

Holy hell guys, you all harmonized like crazy since yesterday, I really shouldve checked the forum last night. Let me fly with you all. -heart-

Animal related forums?? Woah, you are def better than I, I can’t even stand animal planet. I think really its the voice-over guy on those channels…its like, History, Discovery, Travel, they all literally hired the exact same guy and its like, wth…his voice is so, like, ugggghhhh make it stooooop.

Gee thanks -smile- I’m super glad you dig it, I mean, it is pretty badass I agree. See, the thing about The Joker is, and I can assume you already know this and all that good stuff, is that he at his core represents total anarchy or as some tarot readers call The Causeless Cause and that’s particularly interesting because a lot of people think about God that way…y’know? How they’re all like “God is just an child with an ant farm”. And so -shrug- in a very real way Batman has always been the story of The Joker as opposed to the other way around.

Y’know, we live in a crazy world, even the West is crazy lol. But as far as living the life as a wanderer in this crazy playground of ours a lot of wanderers get caught up in dogma, y’know? And a lot of them lose their way because of that, but see the thing about it is its easy to do. Its sooo easy to subconsciously or consciously or whatever to box people and ourselves in these little worlds and, y’know, to an extent I think we all maybe have to on some level, just so we can play the game with our brothers and sisters y’know lol -smile-
But if youre someone who construes their meta-physical nine-to-five, sorta speak, to be giving light to people The Joker really is like a mascot to all we’re about brother, in a way haha. Cause in our hearts we really don’t give a f-- about non of this shiz. We really are out here in the third having fun lol lol you know? But anyway bro that’s my shpeel on that.

Yeeeaaa, the internet is interesting on many levels dude I tooootally agree lol. Dude, this was a lawless land when we were coming up haha! But I freaking love the games people try to play on it, especially social media oh my God man…so many lonely souls but -shrug- we do the best we can to help.

Well, y’know, there are a lot of people who at this point are comfortable with the knowing that capitalism ultimately leads to communism and the less capital we have the less freedom we have. But before the whole of capitalism falls our World War will happen, that will happen way before we can really see the total annihilation of the system of currency, but I sense Tadeus would, and rightly so, note that The Third World War is an direct result of the governmental agents needs and lack of needs, wants and lack of wants that are only incurred due to the our systemic financial structers…and brother Tadeus would be right…-shrug-

Heck yeh, shout out to the Chinese/Taiwanese man, all of em. I just…wish we could…I don’t know…
They deserve so much more. And see its like, this constant wax and waning between love of self and love others because I mean, personally, I’m like “Let’s all just round em up and bring them here” but we can’t do that, they deserve to have peace right there in that spot right where they are. At some point we have to love ourselves, is that selfish? Yes.
Is it negative? Well…

I want this World War to mean something, because we can’t stop it. But it has to mean something once its over, it has to.

And see, that’s the thing about the media. It is the best way for us to have an “world perspective”, I mean where else are you gonna find out about who the richest Saudi Arabian arms dealer is…the media lol but the thing is for the un-disciplined incarnate mayhem sells and is more of the attention grabber so…they have to report these kinds of things because the unharmonious entities at this time gravitate more towards that and they know the do so… It makes the world appear as though it were filled with bad people but nah, nine times out of ten on this planet at this time people choose the light over the dark if forced to choose in the grand scheme. If it weren’t for the guides and the wanderers though not only would this World War end in total destruction of our race, but it would polarize negatively simply due to the kinds of STS’s who we have trying to polarize us the other way. I like them, they know how the psychological maniplative artifices of the human mind of the third works, which is difficult for any spirit to do with any planetary race they are interested in interacting with -shrug-.

Well Tadeus the light will always get brighter because…well…that’s what light does haha -smile- but…
The thing about the Elite is and I touched on this briefly in another thread when I first came to the forum that in order to really rule a whole world of STO’s as an STS is to become an STO lol the two have to come hand in hand if everyone on an planet is going to willingly follow you. The only way that can happen without polarizing positively is if you use force and the problem with that is that eventually you’ll get an collective of entities who are indulging in love of self, and thus, with time, the empire falls. So…what the Elite did lol, is made the brothers and sisters we are guiding believe they are more powerful than they really have the ability to be as incarnate third density beings, which is risky because its a gamble on assuming how the humans will react. But they went ahead and ran that route sensing that they kind of had to in order to not lose nearly all their polarity grounds that they definitely wouldn’t get back at this point in time…

See…you know what makes The Joker so…well…funny?? Its that here it is, this guy kills hundreds, terrorizing an whole city called Gotham. Everyday there’s a new tragedy, a new psycopathic murder, a new “joke” if you will. And this guy Batman only half the time saves the day.

Joker kills thirty, Batman may save thirty-one. Joker kills fifty, Batman saves forty nine for that day. Back and forth back and forth back and forth. All those souls lost, an whole city in utter destruction in every way but name only and Batman will not change his…“methods” because of one tragic moment when his parents were killed before his very eyes. When Bruce Wayne witnessed the homicide he blamed his self more than any child should ever blame theirselves for their parents death. He looked at his dead mother and dead father, his father was an politician. He was tough on crime but fair. He, Thomas Wayne, believed that everyone, no matter who it was, deserved their due in Court. He was well liked and was a favorite to have went on to be mayor of Gotham, until he was murdered in cold blood In a random mugging. Young Bruce saw what took sixty seconds in what might as well have been hours. He looked at his father and in that moment deep inside he believed that had “someone” been there, had taken action his father would still be alive. This spawned an in human power to deal with oppressors with no fatalities. “For my father” he says to his self. Every life he saves to him he sees his self only saving his parents. Over and over again. Until he comes to grips with someone who he can’t stop. Sure, he may capture him, but he always escapes. Batman, the dark knight, an hero that stopped everyone he er came across but this one. And this man killed nearly everyone close to Batman accept his butler, yet Batman will not do something that to him represents the opposite of what his father lived and ultimately died for.
Joker, somehow someway knows this hole within Batman’s soul and thus does he commit killing after killing, “joke” after “joke”, and Batman is the punchline every time. It is because Batman, since his parents died, has been chasing some vision based on a perception of something believed by the people who brought him into this world and Joker knows this…he knows almost as though an part of Batman’s soul were his very own…and brings him laughter. And so he laughs…
He laughs and laughs and laughs. When he kills successfully, he laughs. When he fails, he laughs. When he escapes, he laughs. When he gets caught he laughs. Every bit of it is funny because he knows what Batman sees in him, just another common thug that belongs in he system and “Hell stop him like he’s done everyone else in Gotham” but he can’t, Joker has the same gift he does just in reverse and he knows that too. And so round and round it goes because of this gifted broken child who constantly thinks this mans evil, his actions can be reconciled with a cell and a court hearing
with a dream keeps pining because he cannot, he refuses to accept The Jokers message: That its all a dream.

And that’s what the Elite did with our brothers and sisters on Earth. Instead of trying to control their minds they fueled their suspicions that an “one percent” was out there, somewhere watching from the un touchable mountains lol.
Where are they? Are they in Washington? Are they in space? Underground? Is it the Illuminati? Or maybe the Bilderberg Group…how about Skull and Bones. Nay, the Annunaki then, the Reptilians, The Greys. Their trick worked brothers -sigh- because, as planned, now we are looking for “them”, the “All Seeing Eye”. That hidden mansion, that secret island where they all congregate and have all the answers instead of realizing what the Joker was trying to tell Batman all along.

That we are the Elite, the Illuminati, the one percent. Its us, all along it was me. When we get up and go to work just to make it by we are that “Hidden Master” that’s responsible for all of this. Lol

The greatest trick The Wizard ever pulled was to convince Oz that he had godly powers, and because of that no one ever even went to see what he looked like, until Dorothy.

Anyway…

So, like, dual activated bodies…like, will we have legs in those bodies Mr.Patrick?

Sorry for a possible misuse of your quote.

Again I must think about the discussion of acceptance, bellicosity and war, because Q’uo speaks about freedom and not love here.
“Choose the manner of your being in perfect freedom” could be a motto or slogan especially in these times.

I would say that capitalism and communism are both installed models of the same kind with different polarization. But that does not include many other possibilities that already exist in the history.

It has never been stopped since the beginning of the (first) world war.
People don’t realize this construct of keeping the whole world in a permanent state of war.

Remember the people waving flags and they don’t know that they are waving often flags of war.
Most of them even don’t know that there are different flags for war

and peace!

flag_of_peace

Additional you should know that flags with golden fringe are always under the right of the sea (maritime law). Please remember this when you see this on land.

flag_war_sea

So waving a flag of war says that you want to have war!
Any appeal to a flag of war can be interpreted in the same way.

It’s part of the programming that everything has to be war and (violence of) the hero will be the solution.

Is this important?
Important is how we choose to want our life to be.
(Besides - the really wirepuller will never appear public.)

I would say talking about clearing the third-density inhabitants must not include the dual-activated bodies.
I cannot remember any passage that every inhabitant has to leave for the transformation into 4D?

Loving the self does not have to be at the expense of others. So it is very much STO. :wink:

Yes - how it should be possible to love others when you are not able to love the self?

It depends on how one interprets what was said… as always.

Other interesting quotes.

The mechanics of this are interesting. … It is really difficult to put into words, and even to keep conscious of and remain, or be perceived as, “sane” during a time when there are still so many purely 3D entities on this Earth to interact with. (Maybe – heh – that’s where Who’s Joker archetype comes in … :wink: )

I don’t really see how these two statements are compatible, from a technical standpoint. … Say we have a couple, right now, who are both dual-activated. They have a baby, this year, in 2022. The suggestion in the 2nd quote is that the baby cannot be a “pure” 4th density entity, because it will basically appear totally supernatural to the couple and pretty much blow their minds with its abilities. It, too, must then be dual-activated with a 3D body in order to “survive” the transition. Even if it grows up, and has a baby of its own in the year 2052, that baby still cannot be pure 4D for the same reason. There’s a step here that’s being overlooked, or possibly not discussed.

The Ra quote that Patrick posted does, at first blush, imply that the Earth requires total depopulation in order to achieve the transition, but … Ra does only state that the 3rd density (yellow-ray) Earth will cease to be inhabited. The Earth itself, however, is currently in transition.

Perhaps it would be well to ask, What is “Earth?” :wink:

Things could get wibbly.

Heyyyy Who! :wink: Glad we cleared up the misunderstanding 'cos I feel like you and I grok each other a LOT better than it previously appeared :wink: :wink: :wink:

I can’t stand TV either (videos, now – does “TV” even exist any more? … I guess my parents watch it :expressionless: ). These were forums for people who keep various non-traditional pets to compare notes and share pictures, but it’s pretty much all moved to social media now (I can’t handle FB but I do still use Instagram, Borg as it is).

That rings familiar. IDK how to say this without going into something a little too personal for the moment, but I’ll just say – please be careful with that archetype, okay man? I don’t think you’re at risk of going anywhere … “Scary,” if you will, but … I’ve just seen some s***. Please be well, 'kay? :wink:

Yeah, I know, me too. I wish I could … What? I’m in contact with a few Chinese peeps through my hobby/passion that is hoarding pretty rocks (I don’t actually hoard, really; one of the most fun things ever about it is in re-homing them :slight_smile: ). It is weird because I want to ask so many questions and yet I know that I can’t because of the censorship … Find out if I can help … But I have had some truly surreal convos where I am pretty sure that I was communicating on a “vibe” level, talking way way way between the lines, and there’s definitely a consciousness-shift happening but you won’t hear about it … Just kinda have to “feel” for it.

“What if they held a war, and nobody came?” – I have no idea what that’s from, but I think it’s from something. May be relevant?

Okay, now this is an interesting line. I think I might have a feeling I see where you’re going with this … If so, then you’re seeing something that I also see, but haven’t seen anybody else call out directly yet … But before I say anything more, do you mind elaborating on this statement so I know that you’re talking about what I think you might be talking about? :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pretty sure you can answer that ? by looking down at your lap.

Our body is a vehicle equipped with a limited set of sensors. All that is needed is a vehicle that has less limited sensors and it will be able to perceive more of “reality”.

A bacteria does not experience the world the same way we do, but we both exists in the same world at the same time.

The percentage of 3d/4d in the dual-activated could shift over time. Let’s say it is now 10% 4d and 90% 3d. Towards the end, this could be 90% 4d and 10% 3d.

Those last dual-activated would be able to see 4d even if they are not fully 4d themselves. They would have the senses/sensors for that.

I see no reasons why those would not be able to give birth to a fully 4d body.

That being said, all that time, when only dual-activated are incarnate, we could say that 3d (for doing 3d work) is over already.

The game of polarity is over while that is going on. 3d is still there but is no longer used by entities making The Choice and obviously there are no longer any STS entities around.

Again, reading 2150 AD gives an idea of what that type of transition could look like.

(It’s fun to speculate, but in reality the whole thing could be much more wonderful and magical)

So, I posted that, hopped on another forum which reminded me of something and I really should probably ask this because it’s pretty key.

There are those stating now that the transition to 4D is way further underway than this thread might suggest here. As in, it’s basically already done. It’s over, and we’re witnessing the shakeout.

Do you agree with this? … Or do you feel that this is disinformation from STS sources?

FIFY :wink: :wink: :wink:

Nope, but don’t let that prevent you from having fun with that notion. :wink:

I have no idea in this particular case since I do not know what you are referring to. But the Confederation has given us the means by which we can figure this out by ourselves.

Here is an example.

Was what you read full of hope or was it gloom and doom? That will tell you all you need to know about the source.

It should be noted that while this gives us information about the source. It does not mean that all the doom that is spoken of is a lie per se.

Some more on the matter.

When sentences need interpretation then we maybe should better forget them.

This answers not if it is possible that dual activated can exist after begin of 4D.
Maybe Q’uo not really knows …

The Confederation is adamant about incarnated 3d beings not having access to anything other than interpretations.

The alternative to this is to state that there is some kind of dogma that one has to subscribe to. Otherwise, they are automatically “wrong”.

So all sentences always need an interpretation. It is all anyone can do, to interpret for the self what is observed.

So far a different impression has emerged. :thinking:

The overall messages are hopeful. As you state, some doom is, unfortunately, inevitable due to the state of the world, but we’ve been discussing that, so it’s not news.

Also, there’s a bit more to it than “reading stuff on the internet,” but that is personal/subjective experience … … Which I feel may be being discounted a bit here, though that is a reasonable approach to take on public forums. We are, after all, merely generating more “stuff” here to be read, on the Internet. :wink:

Also … It should be noted that the phrase “full of hope” might, I think, rather depend on what one was hoping for.

“Do the work that you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life"
– Confusius

There are places on earth where people cannot really give out a definitive answer upon being asked “How many hours that you work daily?”

This ring true on quantum physics.

Mapped to Q’uo context, I somehow got the sense that their angle is more towards, the ‘observer’ is also ‘the creator’ of the illusion thus absolute objectivity actually does not exist.