Earth transition to 4th density and its labor pains

I was going to say the same thing when I saw what Patrick wrote: it’s called communism utopia, in which it says: everyone contribute the best of him/her and can take whatever he/she wants.
Before I read RA material, I thought it was impossible in this world as most of people are greedy and earth resource is limited. But reading RA material, I think communism utopia is only possible among a certain group of people, certainly not the who population on the earth.
Communism requires everyone’s mind to reach certain level and it’s impossible for everyone to be like that.

that’s actually not “normal”. The situation you described can only be achieved when our productivity is so high and most of the tasks are done by AI so a large population of people can focus on spiritual area.
But reality is not like that.
First, we are far from the high productivity age.
Second, even if our productivity reaches that level, human being can’t handle that situation. It is predicted that lots of people will get bored and they will look for trouble. Just look at those people living in the western Europe, they don’t have to work hard to live well. Then what happened to them? They are destroying themselves. After several generations, the economic situation becomes unsustainable. The western world is going down, the moral, virtue and the culture are decaying. This is happening now.

Heeelloooo, how did you get this impression?
And which “western europe” that you’re talking about?

Having said that; there are places where people don’t have to work hard to live well. And those places are definitely not western Europe. Where people live without the need to pay housing rent, without any obligation to pay bills and they can easily get the food that they need for that day.
The key is on the actual definition of ‘live well’.
When you have simple needs you don’t have to work hard to “live well”.

Do not believe in those economic metrics such as GDP nor GDP/Capita, it’s all totally nonsense.

I came to the conclusion that this is not really feasible. Hence why I mentioned that it is the next generations that will start implementing those type of changes.

Really, as Q’uo says, we are not here to fix it. We are here to help raise the next generation differently. Then, the rest will just naturally occur in due course.

That might be because this “insanity” is called by Ra: That Which Is Not.

I guess that someone having a nightmare is not insane just because of that. We are dancing thoughts and so our reality might just be a passing nightmare.

Yep! That’s a very decent goal. :slight_smile:

My purpose is to inspire. I try to make an example of my life. I wish others around me to witness alternative ways of acting/reacting. Ways they might have believed was impossible or unrealistic. I gave myself up to the One Infinite Creator. I asked to be made hollow so as to be able to channel a tiny bit of the perfect will of the One Infinite Creator in this plane (thy will not mine). That I can be a balanced enough instrument so that the One Infinite Creator can pluck my strings to good escient.

After that intent was properly set, I just returned to the proverbial: “chopping wood and carrying water”. :wink:

Thank you for posting this … That rings a bit more true to what I feel “This” might be, if you will. There’s a lot more there than words convey, but I think that you’ve conveyed the idea that I was reaching for quite well. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure about the timeline requiring generations (multiple). Ra stated that the transition from 2nd to 3rd was, I think, 1.5 generations …? Could be wrong, but I suspect this may be similar. Only this time, there are more aliens, apparently.

The next generation will find a world of totalitarianism and transhumanism with no possibility to take any influence.
All options are already set before and directly after the birth and leave no room for development.

If something has to be moved then now is the time.

Indeed, there is only now. So now is the time to work on the self. Now is the time to raise our children differently.

It is only in the now that we can smile at the waiter and give them full tip even if bad service was received because they were having a bad day.

Only in the now can we start treating each others better and having faith in the One Creator’s plan for us.

We are acting now Tadeus my friend. We are having this discussion and it is helping our readers more than we might think.

“Change yourself and you change the world” ~ Q’uo.

… And this will be the foundation, but I think that perhaps what tadeus is looking for is a bit more in addition to … For some, it will be difficult to lay foundation if the firmament upon which one wishes to build appears to be quicksand. Perhaps one can suggest ways for the others encountered daily to see that they, instead, build upon solid earth.

Perhaps – if one is feeling adventurous, bold, and outgoing that day – rather than merely handing the waiter an extra bit of coin, one attempts – and it is admittedly difficult to do so tactfully – to attempt to suss out why said waiter is having a bad day, and subtly – and again, this is really tough – offer some sort of verbal input that may prove beneficial in the long run?

For some people, some days, a mere smile is all they need – and that’s well, too. Smiles were forbidden for WAY too long, and yet, they are so universal (yes, there are studies that show that domestic animals respond better to smiling faces than otherwise – for those who need studies to point out the direction of the sky). In addition, however, if one is interested in providing a counterbalance to the inevitable totalitarianism of the holdouts, one can perhaps attempt to find subtle ways to insert positive (which is, at this point, also rather subversive) philosophy into the consciousness of others …

Just a thought. :wink:

Yes and maybe the apparent dichotomy we seem to be observing here is in how to effect any sort of change on what lays under the foundation.

So maybe the first question we should be asking ourselves is what lays under the foundation?

On what is the system resting? On what is our physical illusion resting? etc…

Yes - everything is build on fiction at this time.
The people have to awake from fiction and to stand on the earth with both feet and the body again.

That’s part of the choice that has to be done, choosing life on earth together (STO) instead of being a slave in fiction (STS).

The system is resting on the debt of a fictional person and not the living beings that are the real creditors.

The physical illusion is resting on the spark of the creator in us and in gaia.

How is The Choice made?

Two examples:
I went to a France factory. People there have two months PTO every year. One month is usually used in Sep and another at Christmas.
People there come in at 8:30am, 10:00am one hour tea break. From 12 to 2 lunch break, 3:00pm afternoon tea break, 4:30PM almost no one in the office. Why do they think such life style is sustainable?

I went to a German factory and found they have one woman in payroll but hasn’t worked for 3 years. Asked them what’s going on? They said Germany has a law that allows a woman who gives birth a baby to rest at home for 2 years and the company can’t hire a replacement. Company can only hire a temp.
I said well it’s been 3 years now and they replied: oh, she had a second baby at the end of the second year.
Again, why do they think such situation is sustainable? How long can that last?

By acting to obey or by choosing to follow the own free will saying actively “No”.
By choosing to be not a dead person with an (social) ID and to be an individual living being.

I german it can be nice said with only one letter difference:
“Person - an ihren Daten wirst Du sie erkennen”
“Lebewesen - an ihren Taten wirst Du sie erkennen”

“Person - by their data you will recognize them”
“Living being - by their actions you will recognize them”

You forgot to mention the german break times. :wink:
So many long breaks you will find in no company, only in public government.

Now it is more “usual” that nobody has a permanent employment any more to avoid any rights like this.
There are only big companies that have still something like employees.
Small companies are careful letting women to work for their company, there are only short time contracts.

Well that is why these basic questions are important.

What the Confederation is teaching us about making The Choice is not related to obeying or not. It is related to making others obey or not.

There may be many reasons for choosing to obey and it certainly has an effect on the self on many levels, like the balancing of wisdom and compassion.

But choosing to obey does not affect polarity. It is choosing to force others to obey that does.

Interesting …

Both of you took my analogy slightly off from its intention (I think – not entirely certain here, but I think so) – which is entirely understandable, in much the same way that I initially missed the point of Patrick’s restaurant example.

I wasn’t so much talking about the base layer upon which the system rests The system isn’t resting on anything. The system is an illusion within an illusion, based on a lie, based on a copy of a copy of a copy of the apparent wet dream of nightmare makers which they have sold as status quo. For many years running, I have been no less than shocked at its insistence to fail to collapse … Some time last year, when the collapse appeared at its most imminent yet, it dawned on me: The System will not collapse, because it, like the rest of reality, is built by the co-creators who inhabit it. Their consensus reality cannot exist without it; thus, it holds, despite its increasingly absurdly untenable nature. (I wrote it down then; if I go into work tomorrow, I’ll see if I can’t remember to grab it, because that’s the only place I have it saved, I think.)

What I was obliquely trying to get at is: how do we encourage people to alter the firmament of their own reality? How do we, as tadeus suggested, help people to awaken from the lie, and to turn away from the current consensus reality should they choose to reject it, if we do not at least crack open the door a little bit to suggest that there is, in fact, something available to them other than said consensus? … This must be done carefully, for the message will be rejected by those who are not ready or willing to hear it in this lifetime, and those on the edge may be discouraged from learning that they have wings if the option for flight seem too futile.

I need to stop now; my metaphor quotient has been used up for the day.

I believe I did get it, but I thought it would be best to ask those surface questions first. Expecting the kind of answers those questions got.

I agree with you that our illusory foundation is resting on an illusion within an illusion. I wished to bring the conversation to that point by asking questions instead of making statements.

Because after all, we all see what we want to see. So statements are not as useful as questions. :wink:

Indeed, telling people that they are willing slave in a rigged system, without first giving them the tools to deal with this, is just counterproductive in my opinion.

A more skillful way is to first demonstrate how to deal with their issues per se, how to take responsibilities, etc…

Once that is done, there is no longer any need to say anything about the system. Someone who has done that work first will then see the system clearly for what it is.

Instead of feeling resentful and wishing to destroy it, they’ll naturally gravitate towards more positive ways of effecting change.

Yes it is what many calls the fluffy love and light stuff. And my question to those is: “If that fluff is not our intended message, then what are we doing here?”

Just talking about it might be fluff, but being a living example of these things is much more useful and tangible.

It’s easy to forget that every moment is sacramental in nature. The saying: “there is love in the moment”, is not something that can truly be understood, but it is something that can be sought.

So what we can do to help others wake up is to live a happy and full life. Then people are attracted and start wishing to emulate and asking advice/questions (“how do you do it?”). Our “reality” is truly magical in nature, when you do the work, then the Universe perceives you as joining the dance and bestows on you an abundance of everything.

I don’t know about you guys, but in my eyes STS is completely powerless to do anything against anyone wielding such realisations and living it.

Some more explanation is needed about the meaning.

For STS there are always two parties needed.
One party who oppresses and dominates others and the party that is dominated and opressed.
The party that is dominated and opressed is part of an STS system, independent this party has made an choice or not to be STO.
But is has made definitiely the choice to obey and to follow the will of STS entites.
In most of the cases this will happen out of the sinkhole of indifference and not by following the own free will.

What room for expression of one’s own free will with the associated decisions remains, when every aspect of life is preconceived and prescribed?
We are talking of a kind of totalitarianism that will take influence on every kind of aspect of the life like what you eat, how and where you live, sexuality, recreational employment and so on. Everything will be ruled, assessed and controlled.
There will be far less possibility to come out of the sinkhole of indifference and a permanent patronising generates frustration and usually a mutual surveillance and reinforcement of such a system.

Maybe now you know what is meant?

I think I have catched this matroshka principle, and I agree that most of the people are not aware of it. They only see one puppet at a time.

That’s true, but the truth about the inherent lies and deception is coming to the surface, the energies for such an system are vanishing.
For most of the people this will lead to a maximum of distortion, but hopefully many will master it with sanity.

You can only ask why they are feeling confused and discontent and show that other layers of existance are available.

It seems that many will not get the curve and we can simply hope that there will be enough others, who can show that there are existing alternatives of life.