Discussion on STO willfully sending energy to STS entities. Aiding the enemy?

Yes I believe you are correct, and have also felt a flair for the dramatic and lots of betrayal in this reality, perceived betrayal, and betrayal which was not intended. I’m speaking of Judas in this regard, who allegedly squealed on Jesus so he would be backed into a corner and finally wake up and use his powers to get us humans on track and defend himself.

You could make a good movie scene just about that… So many instances of good intentions backfiring. I’ve experienced that in my own life as well haha.

Lots of contrast in this dance of light and shadow, and we have played many roles. Sometimes the hero. sometimes the villain. Switching roles so we may all gain poignant experience.

Thanks for helping me to understand the context of the question. I’ll do my best to convey my limited experience and perspective in a coherent way, and these are just opinions to me, and should be for you. Before I start, I am reminded though of how much my opinions and understanding of things have changed so much over the years, and sometimes even weeks. This is how I’m feeling today…

The sense of a soldier and the sense of being a soldier- I’ll only attempt to speculate on US soldiers, since that is the bulk of my experience. I believe the need results from the passionate application of contrast in this density. Thanks in some part to our Orion pals, structures reinforcing the notion of more than/less than tends to cause a stratification of societal hierarchy. I can’t think of a society which is still equal to all.

Like shaking a jar of pond water, after a while layers will form. In my experience, STS entities are often more highly motivated than compassionate folk. This, in my experience gives them a force multiplier. That I believe is why the minority of STS in this density have exerted such a strong influence. The nice guys are compelled to not only play by the rules, but to abide within the spirit of the rules.

With these competitive structures/entities a means of defense is needed. The best defense functions as a deterrent without ever being engaged. The conveyance of such force, that should an entity be foolish enough to engage them, a terrible outcome would be unleashed. At times these power structures/entities believe aggressive pursuit of their wishes justifies the cost and risk of failure, and battles/wars ensue. If you picture children squabbling or fighting over some toys it’s the same ham fisted, brutish way of accomplishing a goal. Such a disproportionate view of the other self compared to their own welfare. Started out as villagers taking turns on watch, and has progressed to professional soldiers and installations. History paints a vivid picture as to the excuses used for aggression. Usually against those perceived as competition for resources, or those who are believed to pose a threat in the future.

Why does the soldier become a soldier- As you know there can be endless combinations of stimulus, but the main ones I believe are (worded as by me for clarity): A desire to serve and defend my homeland and my people, a willingness to risk a lot for the safety of the many. I was raised in a strong STO home, was a cub scout, was raised in school to salute the graphic symbol of my people (U.S. Flag) and recite the Pledge of allegiance in unison with the other impressionable minds. I do believe that it is beneficial to instill a sense of loyalty and duty to others, preferably on a global scale. A flock does benefit from the services of a sheep dog…

Why does the soldier become a soldier- Another significant factor is occupational opportunity. Many who join are from low income areas. There may not be any good prospects locally, and the military is a stable job and they set everything up for you. Housing, transportation, training, etc. Sign some papers and then do what you are told :laughing: There is also the incentives of cash bonus and college tuition. 20k sign up bonus, and a 4 year degree paid for. That ain’t too shabby… Many occupations also translate to the outside world.

Why does the soldier become a soldier- Sense of adventure seems to be a significant component of their makeup. Young men tend to enjoy action and action movies. The heroes that save the day are the ones that put it all on the line and get their hands dirty. Fighting for freedom and the oppressed. Flying jet planes, parachuting, rappelling out of helicopters, operating and firing multi-million dollar ge-whiz tech. Those recruiter commercials used to paint quite a picture of mind blowing adventure. Scenes of guard duty, or Kitchen patrol where you are cracking 2000 eggs, or peeling 500 potatoes didn’t make it into the final cut. Ever wash 3000 kitchen trays, I have. That should have earned me a medal I think…

What motivates a soldier to fight- I believe first and foremost, it’s to protect their buddies and themselves. The powers that be got them there, and now we have the choice to do our duty and fight, or to shirk our responsibility as our buddies go out to do the dangerous work, and perhaps die. The prospect of that lifelong shame often outweighs fear for personal safety I believe. Not to mention the trouble you would be in.

Those are the top 3 reasons I believe, in my experience, excluding drafts. Personally, I did it for a desire to serve or do my part, a strong sense of adventure, and a desire for them to pay for my college.

I’m a little leery of posting the below perceptions, but I will mention a few perceptions of a few past lives that I believe I am aware of regarding military/warfare. About 2/3 of this was perceived while meditating with mushrooms, the other 1/3 was perceived while under no influence, and also received confirmation of the info I had felt while using them. That said, below may or may not be real. I have a believe that they are, strong enough to overcome my sheepishness at posting such out there stuff.

I believe the driving force of my soul is “Change” and “Beauty”. The drive for change can take many expressions, and perhaps more frequently in destructive ways. Whether by fire or compost, I feel that inner push. As to the beauty thing, honestly I have no idea. I am not anything to look at, so all I can guess is that I have an affinity or appreciation for beauty. I do like art and music so perhaps… I’ve confirmed these are my primary attributes, and in a way they seem so contrary to each other.

When consciously delving into my past during meditation, I am usually given a disclaimer of “Buckle up. View this in it’s proper perspective.” I believe this, and the limited nature of my remembrances regarding inflicting suffering on others is to to my current work of improving self love and acceptance. I have been fairly STO in this life, but seem to have residual (karmic) guilt over perceived suffering brought upon others.

In one remembrance I was a foot soldier in a European conflict. It was in the era of musket balls and crude cannons. I experienced the moment before my death in that life. I was trying to run on wet muddy ground, but it was mucky enough that it slowed you down to a slow jog. I had both hands on my rifle. Right as that scene unfolds I feel a sharp sting in my abdomen. I was shot by a musket ball and it entered about 2 inches to the left of my belly button. I remember the fear of wondering if this is the day I die, and then quickly a notion of relief, that at least this would be over. The pain was similar to when you do a really bad belly smacker diving in the water. A sharp, stinging thud, that then left my abdominal area tingling in a muted form of pain. Still trying to make it forward to some kind of cover, I can feel a sensation like hot syrup spreading inside my belly. I remember puting my hand there and looking at it, but my hand wasn’t bloody. It didn’t seem to bleed much externally. I stumble and fell face down. I had already dropped my weapon at the time bf being hit. I remember laying in the cold mud, how it felt on my right cheek, and how the coolness felt good on my stomach, but I knew that was the end. A few moments later, the scene faded to black as I went unconscious. Every time I think about that, and especially right now I feel that pain and sensation stronger than you might expect. It feels as real as a stubbed toe.

In another believed incarnation I flew light bombers in the European theatre during WW2, and stayed in the military after the war was over. US Army Air Corps and then Air Force. The experience of that incarnation was brief but also highly emotionally charged. Perhaps thats why they are remembered more easily? I remember the tinny sounding drone of a metal airplane with multiple engines, and then what sounded like someone throwing rocks at a can. I remember being panicked and looking down to my left and seeing holes of light in the left side of the fuselage, and the corresponding pain and blood on my left outer thigh. I was given the name, and with a little searching found the previous me. All the details matched up, and then I started to notice other clues and unlikely coincidences relating this life with that life, as well as confirming a few other details.

Now the one that the disclaimer I receive is really for… and I really did want to know some of the worst things I have done. I think for the sake of not destroying my perceived self value, this oldest of all militaristic remembrances is very obscured visually. I’ve revisited this experience, and can get very little additional detail (so far). I have the deep knowing that I participated in something which we would all view as horrific. Death and suffering on an enormous scale. Long lasting campaigns. The only thing I can see is a birds eye view flying over piles of rubble, with the sound of flies and a heavy feeling of death. A phrase I heard was related to subjugation and conquest. This was my drive to service at that time.

I was also previously affiliated with the Draco region.

I believe I’ve digested and assimilated this stuff in a healthy way, and as I gain a more steadfast of balanced perspective, I seem to get access to a little more.

Well, now you’ve heard so wacky stories. Till now, the only other person I had told was my wife. I guess that means were close :wink: Perhaps unbelievable, but hopefully entertaining at least.

Best Regards,

Kevin

Thank you for the elaborately answer.

That’s an interesting statement and I would agree and differ.
I agree that there are to much different human tribes to build a homogeneous society.
But it should be possible to tolerate/accept each other’s individual style of life.

Yes - I would prefer to say that STS entities are more determined and intransigent.
The result is of course the same.

This is a sentence that we should reflect.
The observation is correct, but the behavior should be consciously changed, so that a long overdue development finally gets underway.

Beings that are developing and thinking weapons with an terrible outcome are tempted to use them to their advantage at some point.
Just think about antipersonnel mines that are spread in civilian regions. This can be seen as a result.

Yes - here we approach the heart of the matter.

That’s painting a picture forming a faith/belief.
But looking at the wars in the near history, I could only find economic interests and punishments for behavior contrary to global interests.

Perhaps it can be recognized that here a military education and shaping is pronounced.
Particular a flag is a clear military mark to distinguish friend from enemy and is part of an military drill, independent of the definition what an enemy is.

Are we talking about mercenary or soldiers now?
In any case this can be considered as one of the most extraordinary career choices, since here one’s own life is the subject of the contract entered into. The wide distribution of the job offer does not change this.

Here the question arises what is the exact countervalue for one’s own life?

That’s what films and the main press are programming, specially the picture of the hero for eternity.
But when I reflect for what kind of goals most of the men have lost their life, I have a problem to agree to this picture and agenda.

What is really freedom and oppression?

You say it.

Thanks for showing all present facets that are in this play of game.
Hopefully nobody will misunderstand my point of view.

Being a soldier as an repeating karma?
This would be a completely different view of individual development.

In this context I was referring to the perceived duty/honor associated with the drive to protect others in their group/society. Based on the influences around us, many feel motivated to serve in this capacity and consider it an honorable endeavor.

As to the reason for wars in near history- I believe Korea and Viet Nam were largely due to the competition between capitalism and communism. Fear of a perceived adversary in the form of ideology and then the ensuing alliances which could place the US at an unbearable disadvantage regarding global influence, access to low cost resources, and military capability. So many people were fanning the flames of fear. The powerful, who would attain more power. The military/industrial/intelligence complex who stand to gain, or at least maintain their level of finance and national priority. The fearful themselves, who perpetuate and spread the fear. The media, who increases revenues by increasing viewership through the mechanism of fear. They make you feel under threat, and you want to watch more as your brain gropes for data to conceptualize this threat, and then circle think various strategies, as you keep checking the news, and raising your cortisol level.
I don’t wish to speculate on conflicts after those two.

I was referring to soldiers. Within a few hours of where I live are areas with very little employment. You can work in a coal mine, or compete with the other locals for 20 jobs at the local gas station, dollar general, or some other tiny business, which is often ran by family members. They have been closing mines, and now many have zero local work. The prospect of commuting 2 hours each way to a larger town, to work a low pay medial job provides little incentive, other than bare survival. Welfare keeps many families alive. This is just one example, but you can imagine other countless scenarios where a job is very scarce or hard to come by due to individual limitations and backgrounds. I knew some who joined out of necessity, and sent back part of their paycheck to support their families. Desperation can increase your risk tolerance…

I would say that which we have accepted regarding the definition of each, based on our own experiences and varied personalities. The concepts within a region are typically homogenized from the standpoint of elder instruction and media. Some then feel an obligation to defend such concepts of freedom. Due to delusion, few consciously support oppression, preferring to give it other labels. Or at least pushing other labels to the masses.

That’s a very good observation and question. Karma- Yes I believe in a way… It is part of our past, part of the fiber of our being. That is and always will be an aspect of my individuality, but I don’t feel bound in a negative way. Of course Im inclined initially to cringe at the notion of causing other selves pain or suffering. I learn a bit more about myself as I go, and I am processing and assimilating the lessons in a productive way I think. At this point on my path, I am very averse to causing anyone harm or manipulation, but still have the core drive to provide change.

I’ve done other things, peaceful lives, but the most predominant theme seems to be within malitaristic-ish structures. After I took off the Army uniform, I put on a Fire Dept uniform, and in a few more years will be taking that off. I guess I just feel accustomed to wearing uniforms.

A while back when meditating on my past, I believe I got a hint as to my possible future. The notion was that I would possibly/likely based on current projections be a Chaplain in a Earth alliance type organization when mankind achieves interstellar travel and we really meet our neighbors. That caught me totally off guard, but doesn’t seem unlikely regarding my inclinations. It was a uniform, but a more casual uniform. Hopefully it will be mainly explorers and technicians, with little need for weapons. I assume this would be on 4D positive Earth, lets hope wars are rare, if not extinct.

Have you tried to picture what an Earth would be like if it was occupied by 4D STO humans? Thats a fun one for me. So much team work and pooling of resources for the greater good, I am seriously pumped.

Best regards,

Kevin
My 3D soul portrait is painted in stark relief of light and shadow. Now I only like to paint with light.

Yes - of course - I have no doubt that all this people are convinced to be in STO.
As written it should be pointed out that this is an picture forming this faith/belief.
But in my eyes war and bellicosity can never be STO, so the faith/belief has been mirrored.

Capitalism and communism are only installed concepts to play people off against each other.
One of the best examples is the Division of Germany or Korea.
One country with the same tribe is divided and both parts will be manipulated to see as enemy each other.
The strangest thing is how little this game/drama has reached the consciousness after the reunification has been carried out.

Really?

You are writing about manipulation, but on the other hand you are defending it.
This shall be no critics, it only shows the normal reaction, that is within what i call programming.

My hope is that the point of view i have shown will open new possibilites and is no violation of the free will.
It might be possible that the acceptance of the possibility of having been manipulated and used opens new horizons, even if this is a painful process.

Besides this is all part of my own process of awareness how this world is kept ongoing.
At this time the study of the videos and material about “DAS SYSTEM” in Bitchute made by ILLUMINATI-NEWS TV is ongoing and this is really interesting (but in german so far).
It is much basing on the understanding of religion and history - the core message so far is that the system of government has not changed in principle since the time of Egypt and that the symbolism has been preserved to this day. Everything can be seen as religion, because everything is aimed at strengthening the belief/faith in the system of domination.

LINK

In addition much is provided in written form at Telegram.
LINK

Edit:
Links removed due to the forum policy.
When somebody is interested for the links please ask in an PN for it.

I feel this is the crux of the problem in the world today, the adoption of a spiritual escape mind fragmentation mechanism in order to protect itself. Those with power use this misalignment for their own needs.

The distinction is the misalignment of and within the mind body spirit complex, it is recognized by the self in the conflicting thoughts, actions, feelings/emotions. Some examples:
-The mind thinks it is kind, but the actions are angry
-The mind thinks of anger, but the actions are of kindness
-The mind thinks of anger, and acts violently
-The mind is kind and there are acts of Love (This is the only alignment not congruent with war or an act against other self)
When Ra speaks of 51% alignment, Ra speaks of a judgment of an overall light, not just of what one thinks or acts. All must be aligned. If I recall correctly it is in the first few chapters.

The mind body spirit does not always agree, then we add personal boundaries…
When one does an act contrary to ones boundaries, trauma is created, and a fragmentation is created.
Fear, anger, hate, suffering become easy manifestations, which may be in misalignment with the other parts of self. This internal conflict is why people act or think against their alignments.

The solution: Heal the misalignment within, the world will not be peaceful until you are peaceful. To heal self is to heal other.

Much of what I have said will create resistance, and may trigger some of the readers. It is not my intent to disturb ones browsing pleasure, but I ask if you do feel triggered, please look into your heart and ask yourself “Why am I triggered from reading these words”, or from any words or actions… and dig deep (balancing/shadow work). It means there is conflict within ones own alignment of mind/body/spirit whenever there is a triggering. There is work to be done.

1 Like

Yes - first knowledge and then awareness is needed about this - that’s what should be shown.

Balanced would be another good word for it.

Yes - and it will be easier to get this alignment when you are aware about the reasons of fear, anger and hate that leads to suffering.

This creation of inner resistance (cognitive dissonance) is the most intelligent mechanism used by the system, because this protects the installed system without the need of doing something. It even leads to the fact that people control each other and force each other to keep the system alive.

Thank you for showing methods how to deal with it.

My experience is that an inner balance and peace can be reached this way and the distance to (enacted outer) conflicts becomes bigger with loosing emotional involvement.
It starts with allowing things to be questioned.

Yet in order for this to work we need to have a part of ourselves that align with that in the first place. We need to let ourselves be seduced by those ideas. We need to have this bias somewhere in our make up.

STS are not creating that bias inside us from thin air. They are just manipulating what is already there and having us give that bias more of our attention and more of our energy. They wish us to develop that bias further.

So we can always choose differently and energize other biases instead if we do not like the result. This is personal internal work for each of us. Trying to fight the external system is only playing in STS hands and energizing that bias even more.

Instead, change yourself and you change the world.

I would say “seduced” is a to weak verb for it.
Programming and drilling seems more appropriate.
This begins in the kindergarden, will be intensified later at school and the rest is done over an infiltration with religion/politic and media spread over the society.

I agree that this program is adjusted to the psychological characteristics of the monkey race, which is very keen on defending it’s terretory.
After some thousands of years the time has come, that the STS game of war and peace, carrot and stick, rule and share has to be come into the awareness of the people.

When we look only into our heart and care for our self, this will work to reach the own harvest, but it will not change anything at the system and the society of this planet/sphere.
When we want to exit this STS loop that is working at mankind, there has to be done more.

A change of the view is needed and this will enable to transform us and then the world into harmony with the planet.

Those tactics could not work on us if we did not agree, on some level, with what STS is trying to teach us. We would feel repulsed by their ideas even at a very young age and growing up we would not feel any attraction. In the end, they could not make much inroads and end up controlling society.

But that is not the case, many feels attraction to those ideas/biases.

It is coming into the awareness yes and many are waking up. This will only accelerate.

Anything “more” we do will come by itself after we have done our internal work. Trying to change the world, by force, before we have changed ourselves only helps STS.

Yes, changing our perspective to a more positive outlook is one of the most powerful thing we can do to help this planet.

Yes - of course there is a full voluntary agreement - that is exactly the point.
After a while “everyone” wants to be proud of a nation and the idea of democracy.
So there is no motivation to look behind the curtain and to reflect about this proudness and the results.

Another example could be Wetiko, that could be seen as an end result of manipulation and programming.

Exactly.

This acceleration of awareness is often scattered into many new beliefs that result in reflections of at least the same system.
So it is necessary to know the basic principle of the system and to recognize the variations of it.

We are not talking about a way of force, we are talking about stopping to participate and to encourage the structures of an unintended slavery.

This is not in contradiction with the demand to realize the prevailing system.

In order to recognize what is positive we must first recognize and understand what has brought us into unintentional slavery.

Personally, I like to keep it simple. :wink:

So when looking around, I choose to see what is already positive, what is beautiful, to look for the love in the moment.

By focusing on those things I am basically calling for more of it to come into my experience. If instead one focuses on the negative aspects of this world, then one’s focus is on those things.

A person can remain unaware of STS and their plans and still by only helping them to focus on the love in the moment, that will automatically take them outside of the STS focus that the system is trying to keep them in.

I find this much more helpful in the end then to try and make them see the puppet strings of the system.

This is the choice of your free will and is of course accepted therefore.
Besides is a person always unaware in this context, because it is a dead juristic entity/fiction.

But this thread/topic is about “willfully sending energy to STS” and I only want to point out that ernergy can be send willfully and unintented to STS, just because the underlaying faith/belief has been manipulated.

Would it be negative to use the word ignorance in this context?
Something can of course only be ignored, when someone has knowledge and perception of it.
That’s the reason why this things should come into awareness now.

I felt I had to forgive the Elites in control of this world. Because I had previously judged what they are doing as being wrong.

Nowadays, I realized that it is only wrong in my opinion. What they do is as sacramental to the One Creator as is what anyone else does.

I don’t wish to change them. I wished to change myself and so I did.

So sending love to STS is not wrong or right. We can only be who we are. If we are loving being, if our nature is love, we will love them and send them love and light.

We do not need to agree with them in order to do this. We can disagree with what they do and still love them.

So I wish them well, but I do not believe I energize their behaviour by loving and accepting them.

This appears to me from what you have said as One who has released their karmic contracts of resistance and found balance within.

I think this is the path to the disarmament of their power, the one thing they do not want.
Perhaps after many have followed the path of forgiveness the only thing left for them is to bicker amongst themselves. Their own hubris is their undoing.

There is nothing wrong with this and I am sure it will work - it is a really good way.

But I would predict, that very few people are capable of doing this without deviating from their path.
What I want to say is, that there are not so many Nelson Mandela out there.

The critical point is to “disagree with what they do and still love them”, because the reaction for any kind of disagree is more and more authority with violence.

This is one part, the other part is to understand the mechanisms of their power over us and to consciously go a different way.

In my opinion, the best way to help change that is to make an example of our lives.

In our own interactions with others, we remain accepting and untriggered when disagreeing. All those in society who witness this can be inspired by it and their hope that the world is not all bad is rekindled. It can give them the desire to emulate the behaviour and/or ask how to do it.

This way they are opened to have a philosophical discussion and maybe at some point a spiritual discussion.

That’s true and useful in every case.

The main point i did refer to is “to understand the mechanisms of their power over us and to consciously go a different way”.
This mechanisms include intelligent and deeply rooted psychological characteristics of humankind, that locks us in their (religious) system, causing (inner) pain to think in a different way.
In this sense I would predict that it is a quicker way to awake by getting aware of this mechanisms, because braking them will automatically opens the seeking for a new sense of life.

Quicker I would not know, but it creates fear in those that it awakes. The other method lets people wake gently by them following the more loving ways and it automatically takes them outside the “system” without fear being needed. After it is done, they can look back at the system and gaze upon it with understanding and still without being fearful to be stuck in such a system.

If we first show them the problem (control) before they truly understood the solution (acceptance), this is when they can get angry at the system and wish to fight it via external means. Which means they wish to control in order to fix it. This is what plays in the hands of STS. They want us to get angry and fearful while waking up. This way we remain inside their game even while aware of the system per se.

So personally, I don’t even point fingers to what is wrong, I just let people notice it by themselves when they are ready. By then, they know the solution is internal work.

That sounds wonderful.
I would be glad if the solution could be for most of the people this way.

However my observation is, that most of the people move in an endless loop of fear and confusion, that leaves no room for spirituality.
To get angry being deluded is a small price to pay for the opportunity to break this endless loop. Moreover the painful realization of having been deceived and misguided as a being is not really avoidable anyway.

I still find the huge (industrial-)military complex particularly dangerous, frightening and dispensable. The realization that we are artificially divided into groups and set against each other would dissolve this complex very quickly.
For this reason I have scrutinized the feelings of national pride and veneration of a flag at the beginning.

The thing is, we come here by choice to subject ourselves to this environment. And I am not talking only of wanderers, it is the case for all entities. We stay here and time and again we incarnate inside this maelstrom because we want to win the game. The game is played against the self, not against the Elites or the system.

We want to see if we will manage, this time around, to drop our defenses, to accept, to forgive and be able to finally find peace.

Ringing the alarm bell and just showing that the system is negative only inspires even more negativity to flourish in our hearts. Because we were raised by this system with competition in mind and the them-vs-us mentality. So our instinct will be to push back on the “enemy”. Thus playing in their hands.

When instead we inspire positive thinking, people will later realize by themselves that the system is negative, except that instead of becoming angry and wishing to change things that are external while being angry internally (dooming any success), they will have faith that their newfound positive outlook will work its magic on the system and slowly transform it as we transform ourselves.

Ra was clear on how to win this game and I am simply giving examples of how one may go about successfully accomplishing that.