Discussion on STO willfully sending energy to STS entities. Aiding the enemy?

Hawkins chart is not a ‘hierarchy’, it’s a scale of vibration.
Just like notes / keys in Music.
That’s why there’s also an indication on the range of frequency (Hz)

Just like music, an entity is a mixture of vibration and it dynamically change over time.

If there’s a people who uses the chart trying place people whether they’re ‘higher’ or ‘lower’ in rank then that’s among key characteristic of STS lenient mindset. #hierarchy #separation

There’s no mistake in life, every event is an opportunity of learning, including interacting with STS lenient entity.

As through darkness one can recognize light

I don’t judge anyone with ‘military background’, as in 3rd density universe we can find both STO and also STS lenient entities in any type of organization. Military, Religion, Sport, Government, School, Family etc…
Furthermore STO will never view STS entity as ‘enemy’, STO will recognize others as part of their own self. #unity
Distinctively STS usually sees even other STSes as their ‘rival’ or ‘enemy’. #separation
As they struggle to grab power and control over others.

Sharks behave like sharks, they bite when they’re hungry and they hunt for meat. Once one accept / understand that’s how Shark behave one will not label or judge Sharks as anything. It’s however advisable to make others aware on Shark behavior such as don’t swim with hungry sharks and don’t swim with them when you have an open wound, because they might bite you. Because that’s what a Shark supposed to do.

Thus in no way I’m judging Kevin (or other entities), I’m just advising him what to expect when one swim with a shark. Even the ‘awareness’ can greatly help him. He (or you or anyone else) of course are free to accept or reject the advice.

Thanks guys, I do very much appreciate the passion, and I’m grateful that you took the time to put your concepts into words, which is a very hard thing to do. Truly great stuff to consider. I like to look at a situation from the perspectives of others.

May I offer that my experiences in the US military, and being among other services as well, and perhaps carry a little weight in this opinion. The culture of the US military as portrayed in media is pretty far from the truth. When was the last time you watched 2 hours of soldiers doing paperwork, busting their knuckles changing a tank tread, laughing and talking BS while playing cards or video games. Not exciting, or controversial stuff, so the outlandish and the provocative are broadcast to the public, for profit.

If I lived in a house where I couldn’t lock my doors, I would want vets as my neighbors, assuming LOO forum members were unavailable… Loyal and upstanding are the common traits in my opinion. Lots of stuff about the military I may not have been fond of, but it definitely helped to hone my self discipline, integrity, and work ethic. If I may offer a Hollywood portrayal that may be closer to the truth, perhaps shows/movies about firehouses, or good cops working together. That’s what it boils down to. Trust and loyalty. Respect from the bottom to the top, and from the top to the bottom. An army in the hands of a dictator can be a cruel and lethal instrument. That’s why it’s up to us to do what we can do to spread the light.

You guys paint a vivid perspective from where you are standing, and filtered by your various experiences. That’s all I was hoping to offer in my descriptions, and hoped to see this through the eyes of others. Definitely a lot of stuff to meditate on, and see what sticks as my adopted truth. It is a fun topic to ponder, and perhaps a little too saucy as an early post, judging by the passions the topic regarding these extreme polarities induces. It seems a little amusing that a chat about polarities would invoke such a charged discussion, or perhaps I’m just a word nerd… haha. Don’t worry about overwhelming me or giving me the wrong impression. I was on the old forum for years, but mostly read, and then lost track of the forums till now. It is good to be back, and to have others who I can talk about this stuff with, without wondering if I’m in need of being committed. Funny how we have to hold back on what we believe when out in the world.

Best regards,

Kevin
If your passion is stoked, it’s an indicator you are alive. -Lothar the Obtuse

Thanks for sharing your experience in the military, its nice to hear that side of it.

all good Kevin! it’s how these discussion goes, we go back and forth to get a clear picture.

Often times, we are just learning more from other-selves.

Also, as a soldier to another, you know how barracks BS is like!
Don’t tell me you’ve never hear guys spending hours talking about the most ridiculous things like fitting a midget in a ruck sack to take on deployment.

Stuff on the forums are way more “enlightening” lol
Just another day on the forums.

Keep that flame stoked!

After quietly watching this thread evolve, something of this simple movie quote just came to mind and can be applied to walking out your door regarding energy flow of sts or sto…
When Yoda is asked by Luke what is in the cave, Yoda responds, “Only what you take with you.”

you are the creator

Yes I think that is true in so many aspects of our being and fear seems to be a biggie. I physically went outside so as not to taint the house with low frequency residue if I did happen to connect with an STS entity. I work to keep my house clear of negative energy, consciously repurposed as a beacon of light and love, with several intended lines of defense so to speak, so I didn’t want contradictory intentions or actions. I may be overthinking this, or over reacting, but I do believe I feel moved to take these simply, and very easy precautions. You may have experienced a house or location with lots of bad residual energy, or raises the hair on your neck.

Best regards,

Kevin
Possibly much ado about nothing.

Sometimes I feel I am saying the same thing over and over, in different ways and places, perhaps it is a projection on my part, but the message is always intended to be the same. My own incarnation here as shown me that Peace is not something you find, it is what you become, and the world will not be peaceful until you are peaceful. The world is a reflection of who we are, and that which we resist persists.

Locking ones door is a form of resistance which is resonant with being robbed, your focus determines your reality, another power of manifestation as the creator within. Another path may lie in focus on the light and good energy, the abundance of what is in your home. Light and dark will shift to the most non resistant state like water on a hill. If you are non resistant to being robbed you will have no need to lock your door. (I am not implying to unlock your door, it is a metaphor)…

“The Art of Peace is the principle of nonresistance. Because it is nonresistant it is victorious from the beginning. Those with evil intentions or contentious thoughts are instantly vanquished. The Art of Peace is invincible because it contends with nothing.”
― Morihei Ueshiba, The Art of Peace

1 Like

I think perhaps I understand what you are saying, regarding thoughts or emotions gaining strength if you feed them? If so, along those lines I wasn’t focused so much on negative outcomes, and I was picturing the house as a blazing bright beacon of light and love reaching into all aspects of creation. I did invoke a Christ Spere of protection around myself and my house. Smudging and blessing/clearing the house occasionally, a few crystals. Does it work? Who knows… The only evidence I have is my “feeling” that there is less influence attempting to knock me off kilter emotionally. I am not the least fearful, even after having uninvited visitors in my bedroom. I felt more offended at the intrusive nature. Anyway, I haven’t had any problems since, that I am consciously aware of.

I did notice that several years ago when I joined and posted on the old LOO forum, that I believe it put me on the radar for psychic attack, and it felt like a dog pile until I began to remove and shield against the influence.

Please help me to understand if I didn’t read your post correctly.

and Jayce, yes the conversations in the military can really delve into the absurd. Everyone wants to tell a better story and get more laughs than the comedian that spoke before him. Lots of funny impersonations of senior leadership.

Anyone else here notice a change in their negative catalyst after joining or engaging in this forum?

Best regards,

Kevin

Yeah, they are just things to do to transcend boredom. But when it is “time,” we get down to business and takes off the clown hat. I missed those moments sometime.

It’s nice to see another brother-in-arms on the forums, and it does re-ignite a part of me in my totality of experiences.

I do apologize if it is not relevant from your original queries.

Going back to your OP, and intention.

Two things,

Refraction: "the fact or phenomenon of light, radio waves, etc. being deflected in passing obliquely through the interface between one medium and another or through a medium of varying density.

Why: To question the root of your action, thought, and "being.

I don’t think I could give you a satisfiable answer, but sharing with you from my perspective could help you meditate, or perhaps further your path in your own essence.

With “Refraction,” the definition itself is self-explanatory. Look at it this way… We are all light? correct?

If so, then anything that we “encounter” or “interact” with, the light is refracted.

Does this changes the basic structure of light? and does it change the “origin” of illumination?

The observable case is that the “change” or “influence” is at the “tail” end, not at the “source” itself.

Therefore, when someone like yourself who is “looking for a fight” in the spiritual way.

By using Loo’s methodology, in the intention to “help,” to “illuminate,” to “send love and light” to the opposition.

You should see the “refraction” of such work.

To place a shield against the influence is similar to saying that you do not want your “essence” or “light” to be tainted. So you must clean your own “light.”

How do you clean “light” when it is “pure” and only changes through a “medium” and become refracted?

download

Simply remove the refraction, to remove the “thought” that separate…

Once again, we come back to the philosophy of “oneness” and “separation”

Take a deep breath, if you feel so inclined,
Now, with “why”

This is something that ties into refraction, and it also overlaps with what you “feel,” your “emotion.”

Why does it feel heavy?
Why does it feel light?
Why do I think I am experiencing psychic attack?
Why do I feel the “relief” after smudging, or “cleansing”?

What is the dualistic mechanism between the “oooh,” and the “aaahhh” of the movement of experience?

And most importantly, if we are at Zero mass, Centered, and like Stumbled-one’s mentioning of the “art of peace” Which is close to Buddhist’s philosophy of “non-attachment”

Does this nullify any negative, and positive “emotions?”

What is peace? to … you?

Keep in mind, the “whys” are the “refractive mediums”

… hmm… I feel I need to stop here, before invoking confusion.
If you have questions, please feel free to ask.

I personally don’t see negative catalysts.

All catalysts offer the potential to change, grow, and to “move.” The subjective perception of it being positive or negative is… subjective at the “moment” of the experiencer.

What it is, is the breakdown of your “identities”… You lived your entire life thinking that this is the “right” way to interact with people, with society, then suddenly someone, or a group that does not “conform” to your “norms.” Crosses your path.

Perhaps this is something like being in India, where people don’t care about “personal space” and they literally stand crotch to cheek with you and breathe down your neck.

Or someone that doesn’t say “bless you” or “thank you,” or they don’t see your “age” as an automatic source of seniority/wisdom.

When we go on the forums, it brings in a “new” way of self-reflection…

We try to be “modest,” we try to be a “bird of feather.” And fit in.

But are we really? Who are we? when we are alone? do we really talk like that? act like that?

That “identity” … That “truth” underneath all the layers is the core of all “perceptions” of the illusion, of the realities.

Stay truth brother, stay true,

:green_heart: :sun_with_face:

You talk so beautifully. But I couldn’t stand it, and I want to ask you a question as soldiers. What can you do when you find out that a convoy with refugees and more than one convoy was directly shot? And the fact that you constantly live under the gun of various types of heavy weapons? What kind of light will you send to a military launch vehicle? I regret in advance that I’m getting involved in the discussion again ((( but I can’t help but express emotions…

It’s ok Vasilisa, I understand you.

“send me…”

knowing that the pain, and the choice of facing the abyss will bring me to my knees, but yet, instead of anguish and hate, I still love, I still pray, even on my knees…

You have a strong faith, Jayce

Thank you :green_heart::sun_with_face:

Hi…well I will say that was an most emotionally loaded stream of posts lmao!. Kevin im not here to criticize you,however what I will do is under my particular illusion give more “balanced” interpretation to the very thing you yourself believe and we will harmonize wonderfully in that way ok? So if youll remember that fifth density entity that tried to take Miss Carlas life-blessings upon her where she may currently be-it is considered amongst certain individuals that that very individual was the primary “assister” of mister Dons suicide. If youll remember how when they first were made aware of this entities presence Don and the gang were actually trying to help this guy and it begetted the scenario not unlike three people trying to give an serial killer an birthday party which even made Ra laugh lol. Unfortunately I do percieve an mutually exclusive distortion in relation to what you describe you are going through and what they did. The bottom line is “helping” and sts entity can come in almost just about the same number of infinite ways we can do for other sto’s however the Truth-of which believe you’ve also pseudonymed “The Source”- in its Infinite Mystery,is what we ultimately pull from so…yes you may “serve” an sto by way abetting their path of selfishness but the negative does not exist in the 1st,2nd, 7th, or 8th densities and the reason for that is because in the end the balance to the distortions of “good and evil” is that Love always wins…in the end. Therefore the Choice to exist in varying degrees of harmony with axiom of sorts is up to us to peddle our feet towards. Y’know…when i first read your post,the initial one that created this particular thread,there may have been indicators within your writing (typing but :P) that you incline towards the distortion of which we call “isolation” both physically and mentally…then I found you were in he military and it all made sense haha :slight_smile:. Listen, we must/needs interact with the sts’s…ESPECIALLY if you are an Wanderer and/or consider yourself under what the label descripts because my friend these selfish STS’s arent just a emissary of negativity or some group like ISIS that should be looked at as better off dead…noooo brother these are flesh and blood PEOPLE and they re HURTING,of course we (STO’s) are too but -As Ra would agree- usually we hurt in our catalyst for much MUCH different reasons that have to do with e fact that WE are dedicated to service to others but look…these STS’s, their path is PAINFUL… I dont know how well versed in the STS path you guys are but that shiz hurts. It hurts always thinking about “How am I ganna get over on the next man” twenty four seven. Yes nine times out of ten they tend to represent the “elite” of our density but beautifully enough thats only because 1.Earth has an mix populace between STO AND STS and 2.Thats the general illusion that is broadcasted by what we call our “news outlets” and 3. Because the distortion of what we would call “paradise” the affluent and wealthy STS’s incarnative experience is generally accepted in or particular social memory complex at this time. So my brother…please contemplate the view point of these people as our “enemy” because hey, like you said, they arent “stronger” than us so why fight a kid when you KNOW youre in the ufc. So help them and dont isolate yourself from them if you so choose,because I havent read any indicators that youve thought about the possibility/probability vortices that they might need you…and I mean really need you brother but that can only happen if you get down in there and show those people the love of the fourth amixed the wisdom of 5th 6th and 7th. Because yes, even though it may be frustrating, it may be aggravating, and even physically hurtful the balance of the wariness you have towards them is that you ultimately wont be dealing with them,they are in actuality dealing with you. And THAT is what is needed. Get out there and how them that you can be extremely loving and strong,smart,even beautiful at the same time. Their disagreement with this school of thought is their distortion and it is (and I/we speak in general at this this particular time/space) why they are under this path. Thats all and if what I said didnt help or was what you would call “of base” well…Im sorry lol. As far as the whole different opinions about the good faith of the military well,like Trump said “There are fine people on both sides”…I just wish he didnt say that about an riot at an KKK rally but hey gotta love him. Ttyl :green_heart:

I wonder if there could be made an assignment of sharks to STO or STS?

But the more interesting comparison would be if there are sharks as “sub-species” within the human race?

@Kevin1111 How would you describe a soldier today?

This are wise words.

Thank you Jayce for the carefully crafted and thoughtful post. It contains much good info, and yes it is confusing somewhat due to the large amount of ground covered. I read it several times, and believe I understood what you were trying to convey. These deep topics usually have many aspects.

I’m wasn’t looking to fight the STS side, I was wondering if I was aiding them inappropriately and should view them more as an adversary as a being having a 3D experience with their attempted subjugation of free will. I actually have a lot of sympathy for them, having experienced that side with fervor. Still, I don’t like the notion of them causing people pain or manipulation of free will but if they consider it a fight then they likely use every effective tool and strategy at their disposal. Who can blame someone for playing to win. There is no playing dirty in the grand scheme I believe, and perhaps the greater the contrast the greater the range of experiences, and more data.

Reading all these passionate and thoughtful replies have greatly helped to further my understanding, and gain another perspective of these issues.

Hi Who, thank you for the care and thought you’ve put into this. I did not know that story about them trying to help out a being, who then chose to attack them (hinder the spread of LOO STO). I believe it very likely though, and would suspect that they may have done or tried much more and I think I remember reading that the psychic attacks shortened her life?

Perhaps this should be a new topic…Something I wonder though, and this question is for all of you if you feel inclined to share your thoughts. If STS forces were able to stifle her will and diminish her great service in this role, why didn’t the beings on the STO side provide effective protection? Are they unable to stop a concerted, focused attack? Or are they unwilling for some reason, which if so I’m sure is well reasoned. I read the passage where they talk about her healing, or one of them… I would expect Ra has many friends over there who are highly skilled surgeons, and from the accounts of spontaneous healings and repairs, it seems refurbishing her “vehicle” would have been fairly easy. Maybe Carla just didn’t want to hang around till her 95th birthday.

If the STS side is breaking the rules at this level, as enforced by the Guardians/Saturn Council/Confederation I’m curious as to possible reasons why they didn’t intervene? The STS side may be the minority, but they seem to slip through quarantine regularly. Ra had permission for this endeavor, one of the least distorted transfers of this universal law of One. What else was really happening in the 80’s? This was a BIG deal for helping humanity, during this stated end game, as the cycle ends. Do you just think she was just sustained until her big missions were completed?

In this context I’m unsure if you are referring to STS humans or STS Astral/thought form/SMC/4d or 5d. I will try to address both. I do engage with and have a drive to serve, and it is most often with STS behaving people. I’m on the lookout for ways to serve, and enjoy the unpredictability of it. At the minimum when I go out in public I consciously try to radiate love and compassion, warmly engaging people, and just trying to radiate love.

You are perceptive, I do prefer solitude over a social gathering, and sometimes people do tire me out… I love being with my family, and love doing everything with my wife, but after spending 1/3 of my time working with a high energy and loud crew, I really enjoy beautiful, peaceful solitude haha. if you are talking about non visible STS entities needing my help, I also agree in that regard. I have and do assist with some of their needs. I don’t feel its appropriate to talk about that publicly on the forum.

That said, I do take what I believe are reasonable precautions that I feel inclined to take, and yes I am inclined to believe it works. The items used I believe are secondary to setting a detailed, crisp intention and then reinforcing it, building it, and projecting it out with gusto.

I don’t take any of this stuff too seriously, and definitely don’t live in fear. I know a little bit of my past, and secondary to serving and learning, I kind of came here to forget a lot of the stuff I know, and have a nice getaway and a little bit of perceived alone time.

Now I am enjoying reading about and learning about healing and other stuff as I feel inclined. It’s a life of re-discovery, and I am having the time of my life. 54 years old, and I am the happiest, most peaceful I have ever been. After dealing with depression for years I am supremely grateful, and now actually enjoy being here.

Hi Tadeus, in what regard? Can you ask for specifics?

Best Regards,

Kevin

:hugs: :green_heart:

I can’t speak for the 3, but I do know that the archetype of this infinite creation loves the theme of “betrayal.”

Look at Christianity, Cain/Able, Judas/Jesus, Lucifer/God…

Even on the level of simply entertainment of our human history, (some are even real)

This “Story-line,” this action we called “betrayal” that ties into the inverting laws of what is, and what is not… The constant dance between the dark and the light.

The switching of sides.

I simply want to share the possibility to examine this “theme” without reservation.

I arrived at the same questions as you Kevin, and it almost feels like it would jeopardize someone if “all” were to be up front. So there are things… That are not in the light.

Yes, this is the Armor. Humor, lightheartedness, and know no fear. :blush: :sun_with_face: :green_heart:

Big smile from me, keep going big guy!

At least what do you see as the sense of an soldier and the sense being a soldier.

There is a very concrete picture of the tasks and role of the military and the soldiers, but strictly speaking all is at least based on a belief.
The question is aimed at this belief from the current perspective who was part of this structure and with the knowledge of the LOO.

Another question would be the definition of an “enemy” in this context?

This has to do with this questions.
Everything starts from a belief that influences the free will.