Are the UAPs 6th Density Archangels

So I have been aware of the LOO for many years and has always intrigued me as being very close to accurately defining what reality is.

Lately, I have been paying attention to the UAP phenomenon and the slow disclosure that many believe is happening now in the US. As well as notable leaks from the “4 chan leaker” and also the Exo-Biospheric-Organisms (EBO) scientist.

So here’s the question — Are the UAPs 6th Density beings?

See the attached pic which states that 6th density entities:

• Turns backward in time to serve its past self as the Higher Self.

Many people in the UAP community believe that the UAPs are here to protect humanity. They believe nukes for example will be stopped if fired. UAPs seem to have a real fixation on nukes, if you do the research. The recent videos of MH370 being “abducted” as well by orbs are worth watching as both the satellite and drone footage are believable. The question then is, what was on that plane that was going to impact humanity in a negative way? If you watch the Netflix doc, or do some research you will see that the cargo on that plane was a big deal.

So, are UAPs protectors of the earth? I think so, as if they wanted us dead, we would be dead as the technology on show is significant.

What do UAPs do?

• The UAPs operate under the Law of Confusion.
  • They can move between the physical world with ease
  • They can operate outside of space and time.

At this point, you need to read the 4-chan leaker and EBO Scientist leak, I will try and post links underneath this topic.

4-chan leaker

• The 4-chan leaker suggested he worked in a craft retrieval program. These programs are currently being discussed in the US Senate by David Grusch.
  • 4chan leaker suggested there is a mobile construction facility under the ocean making UFO/drones.

Exo-Biospheric-Organisms (EBO) scientist.

• EBO scientist suggested the Grey aliens do not have reproductive organs.
  • That would imply they are drones.
  • EBO scientist also said this:
    • EBOs believe that the soul is not an extension of the individual, but rather a fundamental characteristic of nature that expresses itself as a field, not unlike gravity. In the presence of life, this field acquires complexity, resulting in negative entropy if that makes sense. This gain in complexity is directly correlated with the concentration of living organisms in a given location. With time, and with the right conditions, life in turn becomes more complex until the appearance of sentient life. After reaching this threshold, the field begins to express itself through these sentient beings, forming what we call the soul. Through their life experiences, sentient beings will in turn influence the field in a sort of positive feedback loop. This in turn further accelerates the complexity of the field. Eventually, when the field reaches a “critical mass”, there will be a sort of apotheosis. It’s not clear what this means in practical terms, but this quest for apotheosis seems to be the EBOs main motivation.
    • The author of the document added his reflections and interpretations as an appendix. He specified that, for them, the soul field is not a belief but an obvious truth. He also argues that the soul loses its individuality after death, but that memory and experience persist as part of the field. This fact would influence the philosophy and culture of EBOs, resulting in a society that doesn’t fear death but which places no importance or reverence on individuality. This “belief” compels them to seed life, shape it, nurture it, monitor it and influence it for the ultimate purpose of creating this apotheosis. Paradoxically, they have little or no respect for an individual’s well-being.

The above talks about

• negative entropy.
  • Apotheosis (harvest?)
  • Apotheosis seems to be the EBOs main motivation
  • the soul field is not a belief but an obvious truth
  • soul loses its individuality after death, but that memory and experience persist as part of the field

It reads like LOO to me.

So, we have drones (UAPs) and we have clones (greys).

They are both produced to do tasks on earth.

Are the drones and clones created by a 6th density lifeform?

I am NOT an expert on LOO. But you guys & girls are.

Please explore these connections and discuss in depth how the UAPs and Greys could be tools of 6th density lifeforms.

6 Likes

EBO:

https://www.reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/14rp7w9/from_the_late_2000s_to_the_mid2010s_i_worked_as_a/

4chan:

Hi _paradigm_shift

This is purely my own opinion based on my personal experience.
To me “Angel” is a role thus not a race or specific species.
Quo talk about “Angel” here:

Angels also have connections with the four elements and the four directions 2 so that as you become more and more aware of the correspondences between certain archangels and certain energies, certain powers and certain directions, you become more able to cleanse your habitation or the area around you with the help of the archangels.

There is another class of angels that is indeed angelic and yet [these angels] have had incarnations. Those are the entities who have chosen to be angels but were not angels from the Creator. Yet between incarnations it became apparent to these souls that the work that they wished to do was angelic. And so these entities were incarnated and lived for a short time on this terrestrial ball you call Earth. And then, seemingly far before their time, they were taken. Instead of moving into the healing of the incarnation and the choosing of another incarnation, these particular entities move into the angelic realm.

My ‘gut feel’ since “some angel” correlate with “4 elements”, those specific angels might evolved from “nature / elemental spirit”.
I cite the work of David Furlong on nature / elemental kingdom based on his 40 years of experience.

Now about 6th density entities.
6th density entity is definitely a social memory complex, and they do not need any ‘physical vehicle’ to go around in space/time dimension. They do not ‘travel’ they just instantly teleport (or focusing) on specific point or specific subject/object in space/time dimension.

For example: your higher self is a good example of 6th density entity.
Wherever and whenever you are, your higher self is always with you, whether you’re on earth or on some planet in Andromeda galaxy. (or even when you’re in another dimension such as in the ‘dream realm’ while you’re asleep)

If an entity still requires a ‘vehicle’ to travel from one point to another in this physical realm/dimension, such entity is definitely not (yet) reached 6th density.

3 Likes

Thanks for the cool poster of densities! I can now explain things better to the little ones that just arrived in this world.

And for the rest… mmm, whether if it is, or not…

It is important to understand if one is “impressed” by the display of superior technology… Or the “purpose” of the UAPs.

The Ra materials don’t talk about “physical” intervention if there is nuclear aggression between nations and WILL not participate in the governmental game that humans play.

the confederation of planets stands by to help the spirit complex of those who are caught in the blast and mitigate the fragmentation of the soul caused by the trauma of such a weapon.

To stop the warheads is to infringe on the free will of entities on this planet.

You can read more of it here if you feel so inclined, https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=nuclear

We- They do not get involved with the decisions of the leaders, systems, and citizens that created this experience on this planet.

The hearts of all entities on this planet are free to open at any moment, but still, most are focused on the distraction and the illusion of safety for themselves and their loved ones.

When all, is our loved ones.

Law of confusion is at play with the information you shared _paradigm_shift

The Exo-Biospheric-Organisms (EBO) scientist from reddit did not leave verification or any credentials for the information they posted.

And “exobiology” is not a scientific discipline that’s based on speculation or unverifiable information. Nor does it cross over to the metaphysical nature of life.

https://astrobiology.nasa.gov/research/astrobiology-at-nasa/exobiology/

So the “leaked” information is something that could be from one’s creative imagination.

Whatever the case may be, (Could be real, could be not.)

Does the information help one to be more loving and compassionate with other-selves?

Or does it promote, impress, and place a sense of “importance” on the roles of 6th-density archangels, UAPs, greys, and other-cosmic-selves in the “saving” of the human race in case of a nuclear war.

I think there’s some transient outdated jargon
used in the Ra Materials, the term is UFO.
For some reason this stuff seems of low
importance in talking about the law of one
because putting high degrees of importance
on it - somehow attracts negative influence.

And the negative influence likely coincides
with the idea of the fear of the unknown -
fear as a manipulative tactic used by some
who polarize negatively.

I think an alternative perspective, might be
the idea that many people live in a sort of
tunnel vision reality of their waking life and
some opportunity to snap them into a greater
infinite reality might help them out of some
limiting illusion.

Curiously, if you search for UFO in the
Law of One info - you might find a Ra joke
has by some miracle of your seeking,
materialized!

Nearly all of the UAPs or UFOs are us. Do not fall for this crap. It is mostly crap to get your mind to ------>look over there, then…<-------over here. Just concentrate on your spiritual journey and be kind, loving, mindful of what you are thinking, saying and doing when serving others,

2 Likes

:revolving_hearts: that graphic

There can be found a lot of hype
on disclosure going on recently,
as if something once hidden now
hides in plain sight.

At some point I read there was some
movement of Russian psychonauts
who infiltrated UFO social media
forums to develop techniques of
social manipulation.

Such efforts might be consider some
form of psychological warfare that
influences voter behavior, i.e. may
have significantly factored in things
like Trump becoming President or
in things like the Canadian Trucker
Strike years back.

So there’s some exposure to these
mutant psychologists if you’re some
person who is active on social media
platforms. On an extreme level,
one might encounter some claim that
humanity is controlled by inner plane
aliens, but I think the reality is that
covert political interests have funded
psyops that work to influence others
to do stuff not so unlike modern
propaganda.

As an STS tactic, there’s likely some
fear mongering which works to
catalyze action. In the markets, there
is famously FOMO, fear of missing out,
aimed to catalyze Buys that push
markets up; and FUD fear, uncertainty,
doubt, which causes Sells that push
the market down.

Modern AI engines that read sentiment
can correlate market moves, and this
is one way that people might mistrust
artificial intelligence. However, my
impression is the thing to mistrust may
be covert manipulators who influence
sentiment.

Sadly, I feel as if the UFO topic seems
a red herring - distracting attention from
far greater issues that plague us. For
example, Trump has so many charges
against him, oh but the government
is shut down and everything’s stalled.

It seems like he wiggles out of all his
strife as the propaganda engine runs;
who’s really running things, is it inner
plane aliens or corrupt government?

2 Likes

I agree with you in that the UFO/UAP disclosure phenomenon of recent distracts mankind from his greater work. Though there will always be truth (a tiny bit) in what they say, our governments lie the majority of the time and we are responsible for believing the lies and we are responsible for going along with the propaganda and distractions due to lack of true discernment.
The Trump dumpster fire is also a distraction. This has worked since 2015. Wow! That is a long time! It is also very suspicious; the cluster of time and how it has captivated all the public and both political parties around the world.
While they have us arguing, watching craft fly around and fires start on every corner of the earth we sink further and further into a trance. A comatose state of being. This will ensure that mankind will remain asleep until the end of harvest or until the end of their natural lives so that they can merely repeat once more. What a game plan! I should say! What a wonderful way to gather slaves for future generations! This way the beings; both earthly and off planet will have slaves to do their bidding in the next incarnation and the game never ends.
What we are distracted from is the truth about “the self”. What we are deceived about is the outer is far more important, more imparative to look at and try to unravel than it is to look within and self discover, recover (remember) and uncover (what remains hidden under the ego).
Spending time in quiet solitude is of lesser value than to get onto social media and waste hours out one’s day. We all could be reading or listening to a book of true esoteric disclosure; reading about and learning about esoteric eastern philosophies or western philosophies that give us tools to aid us in our dicovery of selfhood and individuation.
Instead, we are being lead down a path of tribalism and animalism as both these things are strongly connected to materialism which has lead to our fall.
It is us! We have allowed the distraction and our own enslavement and we continue to do so by being entranced by the latest dumpster fire(s).
If we enjoy the Ra Material and we understand some of what we are reading in the material, the material gives one a pretty good idea of how important prayer, quiet contemplation and meditation is. Not once does Ra indicate that any of us should be lead around like a bull with a nose ring. As a matter of fact, in the material somewhere Ra states that the one’s who are comatose by such things are easily lead and mislead and basically ensures one to becoming a 3d repeater. This statement can be found to be true in both eastern and western literature. Of course, said a slightly different way but with having the same meaning.
And truthfully, does it matter who runs the show? Well, perhaps this community knows tha humans run the show with a little help from off world entities both positive and negative. The positive tries to give mankind tools to awaken while the negative works with our governments and our government officials to keep us sleepy and distracted.
Truthfully, why are we fascinated with a man who goes to trial? You are at trial yourself along with me. Why are we not watching our own trial? Do we think we could disentangle our own mystery better by watching how another behaves or discloses his own outer so-called truth? You have to know that this trial and these silly charges are make you look that way if only for one moment. It would almost be wise to see this sort of stuff as being hooked to the past! 2015! We are still there and are losing sight of the eternal moment in silence with our selves and with God. This is my personal understanding and is not based on anything else but what I have witnessed from my own behaviors and thought patterns.

2 Likes

Reflexively, and with compassion - possibly the
world turns to WW3 and reveals so many
greater evils at play that Trump becomes pardoned
like a little slap on the wrist by comparison. Who
cares about a lecherous hoodlum who desecrates
the United States of America, land of the freely
messed up government and voting system.
May peace be with you mister ex-pres.

There’s so much commerce these days based
on the idea of promulgating distracting news
stories. Personally, I was largely News apathetic
and then I became attuned to Reiki. There is
a hidden opportunity to flow distance Reiki
to world events by way of news stories,
but it can seem largely a muddle of futility,
where the greater skill seems detachment
from outcome - like a Buddha sitting on a
lotus growing out of a pile of sh*tty news
stories. We can detangle so, yes.

1 Like

Human can also ‘operate outside of space and time and move/teleport between world’.
But not in their physical body.
A human, named Rick, an OBE/Astral Projection practitioner, traveled/teleported to the “planet of the grey”, and his ‘findings’ correlate with the above, the grey’s physical body are basically clone, they have a mastered a mechanism where they can ‘move consciousness’ from a physical body (grey clone) to another clone. Similar to the mechanism popularized by Cameron’s Avatar movie, within the movie a human consciousness is ‘moved’ to an alien being body (navi on planet Pandora) thus dubbed “an avatar of a consciousness that once inhabit a human body”.

1 Like

Hi - I’m new here and just wanted to quickly interject that I was obsessed with the UAP stuff coming out in the news this year. I went down a rabbit hole ingesting as much content that I could, and there was a point in that research where I just started repeatedly thinking to myself “I just want to KNOW.”

Then I swear almost in answer, in a Reddit post about UAPs, someone linked the LOO website. I started reading the Ra sessions and almost immediately it resonated with me so much so that I stopped the UAP research and began studying this.

So in a weird way, if it took me LARPing as Fox Mulder to get me here, I’m thankful for the jump. Anyway wanted to drop in that tangent as to how I ended up here.

Side note: I don’t know if this is how other people experienced it, but it feels like when reading on the LOO, it isn’t new, but that I was remembering it, so to speak. Is that a thing?

4 Likes

It sure is. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep, definitely a thing! Your journey sounds very similar to my wanderer story.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your story! There are definitely some parallels with mine. I agree - I’m excited at the prospect of how much more content there is to study.

Regarding LOO, I’m nearly finished the Ra material, with a smattering of Q’uo sessions read, and listen to the l/l podcast daily on walks (even though it seemingly ended it’s still new to me). But it’s a long road reading up on everything in between the philosophical books outside of LOO that I’m engrossed in too.

So needless to say I have a lot more to read up on and am happy there’s a community that I can share ideals with.

2 Likes

I tended to believe that we didn’t have the technology, maybe some recovered craft but we were not able to use them. I recently looked at the UFO search in the RA material. According to RA we have boatloads of human designed craft. But it seems to be a mixture of confederation, orion, other races from different planets accidently breaking quarantine and us.

8.2 Questioner: There was a portion of the material yesterday which I will read where you say “there is a certain amount of landing taking place. Some of these landings are of your peoples; some are of the entities known to you as the group of Orion.” My first question is what did you mean by the landings are of your peoples?

Ra: I am Ra. Your peoples have, at this time/space present, the technological achievement, if you would call it that, of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects. Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use. This further muddles the vibratory nexus of your social memory complex, causing a situation whereby neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex. This in turn causes the harvest to be small.

8.3 Questioner: Are these craft that are of our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.

The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.

8.5 Questioner: Am I to understand then that the United States has these craft in undersea bases?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.

8.6 Questioner: How did the United States learn of the technology to build these land [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. There was a mind/body/spirit complex known to your people by the vibratory sound complex, Nikola. This entity departed the illusion and the papers containing the necessary understandings were taken by mind/body/spirit complexes serving your security of national divisional complex. Thus your people became privy to the basic technology. In the case of those mind/body/spirit complexes which you call Russians, the technology was given from one of the Confederation in an attempt, approximately twenty-seven of your years ago, to share information and bring about peace among your peoples. The entities giving this information were in error, but we did many things at the end of this cycle in attempts to aid your harvest from which we learned the folly of certain types of aid. That is a contributing factor to our more cautious approach at this date, even as the need is power upon power greater, and your people’s call is greater and greater.

8.9 Questioner: How many of these craft does the United States have?

Ra: I am Ra. The United States has five hundred seven three, five seven three [573] at this time. They are in the process of adding to this number.

For anyone interested in further details: The Law of One UFOs

This reminds me of my undergrad years,
like forty years ago (I’m pushing sixty);
I had this stoner housemate who’s mom
had dated a CIA official who over a small
dinner chat suggested that much of the
UFO stuff was true, there was saucers,
and most profoundly and hard to grapple
with, from his perspective - was that the
Philadelphia Experiment effect - was also
a reality. Go figure, maybe UFO disclosure
is a tip of an iceberg.

Today I ponder the idea that what people
think of as extraterrestrial are actually
terrestrial. If something is non-human
but dumber than humanity, then it seems
an animal. If something is non-human
but smarter than a human, it’s an alien.

However, I think in some way not understood
well, is that cetaceans are actually smarter
than humans but not aliens. Oh, but then
there are those non-human things that we
think are not alive but are actually alive.

I think the Sun is actually an extraterrestrial
alien that we just haven’t come to understand
well. I think it’s like a cosmic joke that humans
largely take it for granted and disregard it.
Please never mind me, I can say some silly
stuff.

1 Like

Here is a thought mirror for what I’ve also been experiencing

There’s a guy named Tim Tactical Advisor (on Gaia) who says the Greys grow their biological bodies and then transfer into them. That they’ve bypassed sexual reproduction (controlled lab grown bodies into which individual consciousness is inserted, so semi-autonomous?) and turned off emotions because of a past timeline drama that created incredible collective grief for their multiple lines. That they are gardeners and work in collaboration with other species. The greys are eerily fascinating to me. I counter my fears of them through compassion of what they suffered. Balances out.

Tim has a wealth of knowledge and seems like a lovely person - I like the most that he is kind and remains neutral.

It’s aligned with what Rick has to say about them, he has quite an adventure with The Grays, using his astral body to teleport himself to their home planet. The grays are capable to see human’s astral body and communicate through telepathy. Thus consciousness wise they’re more evolved.

Involvement with “revolution” on Gray’s planet.

“the current home of the grays is not their original home, they came to this particular planet thousands of of our earth years ago when there was excessive volcanism on their home planet which increasingly made the environment there hostile and unlivable.
Their current planet is in the Zeta Reticuli system it’s a binary system about 40 light years away from earth they have one reddish orange star that’s what it looked like to me and one yellow star that looked a lot like our sun it never gets dark there and matter of fact that’s something they think is kind of scary and kind of neat about earth is that it gets dark”

1 Like