4th density, 5th density and 6th density on Earth

Greetings. A quick presentation for everyone about probability theory and how it might elucidate how 4th density, 5th density, and 6th density are said to work by Ra.

Ra says that 4th density beings on Earth would typically map out life plans, purpose, which involve meeting someone and working with other.

Then, we learn that the 5th density would take a slightly different approach, preferring to raise it’s vibration, and 6th density would apparently be interested in sexual transfers of energy.

I want to elucidate how this relates to reality, and something I found confusing at first, actually, all of these approaches are not one superior, one "better" because it's from a higher density.

I think this quote from Ra also can help tell us that the higher densities ARE all perfect. There is no imperfection, roughly speaking, in the higher densities as we have it on Earth, better, worse, between the density levels at least, and remember-

There is a law called the law of synchronization with the environment, and this isn’t our main subject, but it means that a great environment allows for a lot of fun.

It’s like if you are doing what’s meaningful for you, what matches with your life, you won’t get sick.

That doesn’t mean the other things are “evil”, it’s just that they would rather act in a way that harms you, unless you made such an environment your temporary place of living.

So, back to our story, since it’s super interesting to discuss here, it’s probability theory, and how it relates to the Law of One.

If you have a circle, you can fit n amount of letters in it. A, B, let’s say. 1, 2. And if you have two circles you can have probable relationships as well: So, AA (A in geometry, it’s just another lens on saying A, saying AA, moving from point A to A is just staying in point A, it’s a weird lens, yes-), and then you have AB, BA, BB.

So, in total, that’s 2*2 probabilities so four. Like the Law of One tells us, exponential growth in probability. I don’t know how this relates to Physics (I’ve wanted to study since I was 10! Somehow I guess I’ve programmed into this life that if you want to study Physics you have to be really into it then, I guess?), but I’d guess it relates to potential energy.

It’s all the same idea of possibilities and probabilities.

Back to our story, I point out the little matter that for two circles with A, B each, so that would be negative, "separation", there's still the same "power", that's 1, 2.

It’s notable here that separation is not the best way to explain it perhaps, I like noting that it’s kind of a path that seems to view the Universe as hopeless, dark, meaningless, for power.

I’m just using our negative beliefs and emotions as humans though to kind of “decide” how it should be. I think this helps sort of humanize the darkness a bit (if Ra tells us it might not always be human still)

So, if we go to A, B, C, same thing, 3*3 = 9, AA, AB, AC, BA, BB, BC, CA, CB, CC.

Mathematicians use this in connection with something called factorials, by the way, to find unique combinations (no repetition of letters), so AB, AC, BA, BC, CA, CB that’s 321 = 3*2 = 6.

For four letters and two circles or three it’s a bit more interesting. You just multiply two numbers for two circles, so 4*3 = 12. Let’s test that.

A, B, C, D, how many ways can we combine you?

AB, AC, AD, BA, BC, BD, CA, CB, CD, DA, DB, DC - 12 ways. Yet again you’ll notice there’s 4 letters we can start with, so that’s three, and then always mathematicians use the slightly confusing analogy of “you can only add three others”.

If you draw a square and try drawing all diagonals (connections between points) you’ll also get - hmmm… these are 6 lines.

Remember, we’re counting it both ways. In the actual world of connection, a connection, as we say, is “held by both parties”.

I know, that sounds like rom-

So, moving on, the fourth density is the density of love, of connection, of the two, it seems to me right now, though I am super open to discussion of if I am tying this well, anything.

4th density is the density of love - so of course you’re going to choose love here, and 5th density is the density of light, of wisdom, so of course you’re going to do it by yourself more.

What I realized that’s super important is that it seems that the positive never gives up on connection though. It never gives up on friendship.

It finds friendship pure, just, as it explores the Universe, innocently, purely, happy, it goes through certain densities of experience.

So, what realllly helped me about this is first I was in a phase where I really tended towards wanting to go towards the light, so to speak, here.

I didn’t believe that anyone could ever really help you, and that it was best to just rise up, more learning without.

This probability theory is actually kind of what said to me: “Hey, friendship can help you do more.”

After about 9 months I can actually talk more with folks again! Yippie!

Besides that, it helps us trust our angels and Universe a little more.

The whole point of angels (and God, I love God now so much more after being willing to be just fully honest about anything) is that angels aren’t trying to get human sacrifices and -

The whole point of asking for help is that they are limitless. Not limited.

If an angel needs you to first sacrifice your dog for light, let’s say, that’s not - that doesn’t sound like the healthiest relationship, and we don’t need people, I learnt in October when it taught me “you don’t need to suffer for the world”.

This idea actually helped me, “hey, God doesn’t need human sacrifices” - I love laughing now - “God isn’t like: “Please sacrifice a few children!” And, I still have a bit of unforgiveness for that guy…”

"I need to kill Jesus to forgive him!

And… let me punch that man.

And… finally… hmm…

Still feeling a bit of unforgiveness.

I need to wake a dog up from a peaceful sleep with a kick with the finger to the ears."

“Now it’s better - I forgive you brother… ------ I forgive you…”

So, one more point to address, yes, the 5th density is about, as I get it, of course, bringing new possibilities into the probable.

Again, remember, that doesn’t need to be a superior strategy.

With humans it hasn’t worked well the more a religion or spiritual system is about the world and everyone because it kind of becomes perverted.

It’s a big temptation.

And, finally, it sounds like the 6th density gets to really mix these two. It shares in the discovery of the new, kinda.

In a sense, this would probably grant you a certain energy.

Ultimately, all great figures have done this to an extent, though…

This isn’t sssuuuper well-laid out, but it’s just a new perspective on the Law of One from the lens of probability theory.

Also, again, probability, possibility.

I’d like to give a neat example on that. Death!

So, first, it is 100% true that we experience death. The death of a loved one. …

Second, it is true that souls don’t die, so technically, they didn’t die.

Third, in a sense, everything dies, even souls, anything, into the Creator, so die the rocks and change form, “and eventually even that core form goes to the creator”.

I am about to add a fourth and fifth with our super-nice science and studies of awesome folks helping us go so much deeper. Super linking, super possibility.

So, fourth, nothing dies, possibility still exists, probability can be 0, and actually, fifth, you can add, I'd like to say infinite spins on this one matter.

“And then, actually everything is the creator, but it’s also still this, but both are a bigger infinity, but they are two infinities, but […]”

And all concepts, and all things would then be part of some kind of big thing.

So, that’s probably why Ra is super excited about the Law of One.

Also, one more ltittle suspicion, again, just theorizing, it seems like the Law of One is available in all higher densities.

I don’t know what an entity at the fourth density would tell about it, perhaps there’s some bias, dunno!

Finally, I don't get where the 7th density, density of mystery, and others would factor into this.

And then again, Mathematics isn’t really the highest law in the Universe, just felt like sharing this here.

One thing about the previous comment, here’s another amazing comment, no law is permanent but this - love.

Anything else is just folks “dancing in eccentric ways”, you might say.

The lens of compassion vs. dettachment vs. balance, I guess, still remains there, by the way!

If you really like to wonder about “what’s true?”, hope you’ll like this!

Edit: Spacing!

Edit 2: Moved category from Wanderer Stories to Spiritual & Metaphysical Matters.

Edit 3: Spacing between the previous two edits.

Edit 4: *Edit notes text.

I love precision, if you can help it, sharing anyttthing up-front. After not really talking with folks too much super openly, I just love being open. In the sense that you kind of let your wishes to share stuff shine and kind of can trust them.

I don’t actually know, I actually really really really don’t get this fully right now, don’t take this edit note as a statement about "What is life? that is really like “Yes, clear.”.

Edit 5: *Edit notes’ text. Temptation to use capital letters, comedy. I think letters without capital words are calming. Going for a calm studying feeling right now… Yes.

I love that I just did this. Yes, this is my life. I know this is funny, but yes, I don’t get it myself, ‘what am I doing?’ - I always wanted to go on a mysterious adventure, so it’s nice actually to be like “I don’t get it”, although this might not be the topic of this, I love letting Unknown things happen, and I guess, you could say Unknown is both in friendship and when you go this you boom you pow pow you - oh, this is suitable to our having this in Wanderer Stories first. You… wander…