Why did Ra specifically mention the Russians as wanting to cause domination? Isn't that a violation of free will and discernment?

In 65.8:
Questioner: Are you saying then that this possible condition of war would be much more greatly spread across the surface of the globe than anything we have experienced in the past and therefore touch a larger percentage of the population in this form of catalyst?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. There are those now experimenting with one of the major weapons of this scenario, that is the so-called psychotronic group of devices which are being experimentally used to cause such alterations in wind and weather as will result in eventual famine. If this program is not countered and proves experimentally satisfactory, the methods in this scenario would be made public. There would then be what those whom you call Russians hope to be a bloodless invasion of their personnel in this and every land deemed valuable. However, the peoples of your culture have little propensity for bloodless surrender.

–
This was in 1981, shortly after when the Soviet Union, under Brezhnev, had invaded Afghanistan during 1979. This war ended up being incredibly costly for the Soviets in a way far more than they expected. Fast forward to 2022, and the Russian’s, under Putin, did it again with their invasion of Ukraine. They claimed it would be over in days and that the Ukrainians would welcome them in open arms. This ended up being wrong.

Any historian and political scientist specializing in Russia could have made the statement Ra made, but why would he mention the Russians specifically? Doesn’t that make predictions in a way that violates people’s own discernment and free will?

I believe this was done so that people have an example of what this looks like in everyday life. And they named them because the very great majority of people already believed that and so Ra was only confirming.

3 Likes

Ra also talks about the US and presumably other countries having advanced energy weaponry. He mentions the US as having undersea ones specially. If this was the case, and these powerful governments have such tech, why hasn’t Russia used it in Ukraine? Surely such tech would curbstomp the Ukrainians. What’s the point of not using it?

This is one of my issues with the LoO that I’m having trouble reconciling.

It is possible that the use of such tech would be akin to giving permission to “others” to use such as well. I little like what could happen if using nuclear weapons.

But personally, I have very little resonance with that type of information from Ra. I feel the same about the pyramids, very little resonance.

The way I see it is that all possibilities have an existence and Ra finds it hard to differentiate. They see all those “realities” at the same time. This also explains why they have an issue with numbers or anything transient really.

I don’t think you’re seeing Don questioning at the highest tuning, and Ra is responding in kind. It’s an interesting point metaphysically, and the L/L group often take these detours into the transient, but they aren’t enduring. I don’t put a lot of emphasis on them except as examples of deeper concerns and principles.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla

Well. from a historical perspective the Russians started experimenting with strange weapons, search “Havana Syndrome”, and the us replied in kind. Hemisync, a method of remote viewing; there’s a paper by an army general for the CIA proving that if so and so works, then all is one, time isn’t what most assume, and we live in a hologram aka an illusion.

I found out about all this first as the scientific perspective was more appealing, at the time, than the spiritual before certain personal experiences.

I can’t speak for Ra, but using that boogieman was probably reasonable talking to Americans at the time. The Ukraine situation is complicated, watch Oliver stone’s Ukraine on Fire. Many wars are ongoing, that one is being used to further various financial and power interests. I feel for both the Ukrainians and the Russian conscripts equally.

The men that stare at goats. Bob Lazar. The Phenomenon. There’s a lot of strange stuff out there…

Empires always try to dominate, that’s why they’re empires. I don’t think Russians are morally inferior to others. The Assyrians, boy, they would have made Hitler look like a boy scout. Ghengis too.

Let’s not forget Skinwalker Ranch, those are some aliens you don’t want to meet!
As for weather alteration- Bloomberg - Are you a robot??
https://www.globalresearch.ca/does-the-us-military-own-the-weather-weaponizing-the-weather-as-an-instrument-of-modern-warfare/5608728

The US has been experimenting with that for quite awhile. Not to get too Alex Jones on you… if it can be done, and it will increase power and control, then the “elites” (glorified parasites) will do it. If it can be done in secret while they pretend to be philanthropists, then all the better. The most dangerous predator is the one you think is something innocuous.

Ah, we could have such nice things if humans didn’t turn everything into a F’ing weapon! Limitless wireless energy. Ever wonder where Tesla’s papers went? Not into the right hands…

Hidden hands hoping to put brands on you all. At least we have powerful allies if we invite them in, but they are a bit hands off. I guess the Universe likes it’s sort of cruel (in my view) experiments. Maybe the “negative” is needed as I mirror for comparison, don’t ask me- I’m just a crazy voice from the electronic spider that slowly builds its web, promising freedom, but delivering enslavement.

“However, the peoples of your culture have little propensity for bloodless surrender.” Indeed, indeed.

“The two principal tasks of an Assyrian king were to engage in military exploits and to erect public buildings.
Both of these tasks were regarded as religious duties. They were, in effect, acts of obedience toward the
principal gods of Assyria.
The historical records of ancient Assyria consist of tablets, prisms and cylinders of clay and alabaster. They
bear inscriptions in cuneiform—wedge-shaped impressions representing, for the most part, syllables. In
addition, we have inscribed obelisks and stelae as well as inscriptions on stone slabs that lined the walls and
covered the floors of Assyrian palaces and temples.
In all of these inscriptions, the king stands at the top of the hierarchy—the most powerful person; he himself
represents the state. All public acts are recorded as his achievements. All acts worthy of being recorded are
attributed only to the Assyrian king, the focus of the ancient world.”
“In one case when a city resisted as long as possible instead of immediately submitting, Ashurnasirpal proudly
records his punishment:
“I flayed as many nobles as had rebelled against me [and] draped their skins over the pile
[of corpses]; some I spread out within the pile, some I erected on stakes upon the pile … I
flayed many right through my land [and] draped their skins over the walls.” †
The account was probably intended not only to describe what had happened, but also to frighten anyone who
might dare to resist. To suppress his enemies was the king’s divine task. Supported by the gods, he always had
to be victorious in battle and to punish disobedient people:
“I felled 50 of their fighting men with the sword, burnt 200 captives from them, [and]
defeated in a battle on the plain 332 troops. … With their blood I dyed the mountain red
like red wool, [and] the rest of them the ravines [and] torrents of the mountain
swallowed. I carried off captives [and] possessions from them. I cut off the heads of their
fighters [and] built [therewith] a tower before their city. I burnt their adolescent boys
[and] girls.” †
A description of another conquest is even worse:
“In strife and conflict I besieged [and] conquered the city. I felled 3,000 of their fighting
men with the sword … I captured many troops alive: I cut off of some their arms [and]
hands; I cut off of others their noses, ears, [and] extremities. I gouged out the eyes of
many troops. I made one pile of the living [and] one of heads. I hung their heads on trees
around the city.” †
The palace of Ashurnasirpal II at Nimrud is the first, so far as we know, in which carved stone slabs were used
in addition to the usual wall paintings. These carvings portray many of the scenes described in words in the
annals.”

No matter how much we believe we’ve modernized…

The next decade is going to be interesting…

3 Likes

I have a feeling that it’s connected to the “sinkhole of indifference.” (17.33)

65.7 Questioner: How would conventional warfare offer the opportunities for seeking and service?

Ra: I am Ra. The possibility/probabilities exist for situations in which great portions of your continent and the globe in general might be involved in the type of warfare which you might liken to guerrilla warfare. The ideal of freedom from the so-called invading force of either the controlled fascism or the equally controlled social common ownership of all things would stimulate great quantities of contemplation upon the great polarization implicit in the contrast between freedom and control. In this scenario which is being considered at this time/space nexus the idea of obliterating valuable sites and personnel would not be considered an useful one. Other weapons would be used which do not destroy as your nuclear arms would. In this ongoing struggle the light of freedom would burn within the mind/body/spirit complexes capable of such polarization.

Same here

This information (mentioned in the OP) is what Ra referred to as “transient”. In my humble opinion

*edited for syntax and minor extrapolation

1 Like

I re-checked everything and again came to conclusion I should be right here. Here’s another quote. I put in bold the main.

80.10 Questioner: Now, the fifteenth archetype, which is the Matrix of the Spirit, has been called the Devil. Can you tell me why that is so?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not wish to be facile in such a central query, but we may note that the nature of the spirit is so infinitely subtle that the fructifying influence of light upon the great darkness of the spirit is very often not as apparent as the darkness itself. The progress chosen by many adepts becomes a confused path as each adept attempts to use the Catalyst of the Spirit. Few there are which are successful in grasping the light of the sun. By far, the majority of adepts remain groping in the moonlight and, as we have said, this light can deceive as well as uncover hidden mystery. Therefore, the melody, shall we say, of this matrix often seems to be of a negative and evil, as you would call it, nature.

It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.

Also please note that those who has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves can be considered as who choose path of separating self from others.

This particular mention of Russia is puzzling. From 4D STS point of view, I think all human world governments are STS and for that reason are certain pawns on the grand chessboard. However, they are not all equally corrupted and equally devoted to Orion STS. Once Orion STS has used its manipulated puppets of the US and the NATO alliance to its full advantage, they will likely bring their (NATO’s) destruction. I expect that Orion STS will seek new channels through which they will gradually create a new world order, and Russia may serve as the most important player in this regard. With that said, this is just speculation. So far, Russia is contributing to the NATO collapse for now.

3 Likes

Is all what you said is 4D point of view? What did you mean saying “this”? My comment above or what you wrote before “this”?

I apologize for not being quite precise.

I considered the 4D STS’s point of view to be seeing world governments as, by nature, 3D STS pawns with which 4D STS play out the entire planet Earth. Further reference to Orion STS is not directly applicable only to 4D, although there may also be those among Orion STS who are 4D STS.

And I personally recognized it as speculation that Russia will be a future channel through which STS forces will mainly interact and build new world order. This is speculation, as I do not know if this will be the case, in fact there are many candidates for this around the world, and these are countries such as China, or India, for example. …Of course, assuming that the US will wipe out its potential and cease to exist (at least in its current form) which is very possible, in the near future.

If something further is not clear. I will answer any question.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply. I agree with everything and don’t see any contradiction between Ra’s quote, your comments and my comments. Just want to add that it’s not natural for me to look on it through such plans as I’m willing to consider future quite unpredictable as a result of free will of separate beings (or as a plan of Logos).

1 Like

Rightly so… :ok_hand:

1 Like

Whatever reason those of Ra had for acquiescing to Don’s transient question, it is my firm belief that it has to be viewed as a detuned answer and a possible detuning of the entire session. I think this can be understood in light of the background Don had as a researcher of these areas. Those of Ra accepted Don in spite of these distortions, so I’m not trying to single Don out for criticism – any of us would express our distortions in these conversations.

But you don’t have to be the most enlightened adept to see the danger in this line of questioning, and I think the brevity of the contact post-1981 should be evaluated in light of this. Hopefully next time we get into a conversation with a sixth density social memory complex, we can do better!

3 Likes

I’ve just found several coincidences when reading Ra.

11.9 Questioner: Are any of these people known in the history of our planet by name?

Ra: I am Ra. We will mention a few. The one known as Taras Bulba, the one known as Genghis Khan, the one known as Rasputin.

…

11.12 Questioner: Where are these three entities now?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are in the dimension known to you as fourth. Therefore the space/time continua are not compatible. An approximation of the space/time locus of each would net no actual understanding. Each chose a fourth-density planet which was dedicated to the pursuit of the understanding of the Law of One through service to self, one in what you know as the Orion group, one in what you know as Cassiopeia, one in what you know as Southern Cross; however, these loci are not satisfactory. We do not have vocabulary for the geometric calculations necessary for transfer of this understanding to you.

11.13 Questioner: Who went to the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Genghis Khan.

Ra mentioned three entities, and all of them are from area from Mongolia till EU, mostly it’s Russia and also Ukraine. Also there is a well-known group of channelers in Russia called Cassiopeia, they say they have chips embedded in body that allows chanelling.

1 Like

It’s interesting, everywhere I encountered Cassiopaea, Cassiopaeans, Cassiopeia, in channeling, telepathically or Ouija or otherwise, it really reeked of 4D STS forces, including those cleverly presenting themselves as STO, or it was obvious that something was really wrong with the group of people who were presenting contact with them. This example with the implant to communications… it very much smacks of service to self. Service to others doesn’t work that way…

2 Likes

This occurrence has sadly become the norm with most channelers nowadays. They are simply not challenging their sources properly and/or focussing too much on the transient.

4 Likes

I would say Taras Bulba is the strangest place in Ra material. The only one contradiction (I was thinking) I found was related to the yellow-ray center and governmental and societal activity, but for me it’s resolved and no more contradiction any more. But it’s not known certainly if Taras Bulba is a real person or made-up, there are many opinions, mostly they say it’s based on different historical personalities. I have no idea why Ra mentioned him. If it’s based on some historical personality why not saying the real name? And the book itself has lots of version.