When was the Veil implemented?

hey:) um. I heart you. Your vulnerability is so… felt. I truly am just … happy about it.

We all… can be so scholarly and technical at points… and that’s, has balance and isn’t disruptive when we act with with major discernment of not dismissing our human beingness, I think:) This, to me, is kinda a big deal.

( There are many times I have to cut myself off from letting my thoughts be the energy behind the fingers when I type. I get soo… entangled in it. If I was a person who took the time to be exact… to recite with precision a quote as an example… I would very similar to how I can get… really… caught up in the precision of expressing the feeling of a concept I have going on in my thinking… so, all my stones are scattered about my house, I am not throwing any:) )

I just love that you just shared your thoughts/ feels as they are and its so honest and sincere sounding, on first read, that I just had to pause and respond to it and share my gratitude. These are the moments that really help, for me… help as in, it’s grounding, in a way that connection, just speaking from the heart about a feeling/concern/idea in your right now… can only be. All we have is now… and that… this, what I noticed in this one was that… how we feel right now, when we don’t try to worry about if it changes later or … make assumptions about the future on this feeling might not make sense or sound silly or be offensive or? whatever, but share it as it is… that’s presence. So, thanks:)

And … because I like to dive in to what I think and where it is coming from, what are the connecting points that got me here… I would pose to you a question(s) before much more reply… so I dont forget. say you… but myself or anyone it lands with on a same feeling that you share here:

Do you seek to be somewhere? to experience some thing other than the 3rd? Do you feel it is going to be that you will have many loops of forgetting? Do you feel it is true that you need worry or … give your energy to this belief of mistakes have been made to cause you to be in … an experience of undesired outcome/ discomfort… like a punishment?

ok, actually I am going to keep going:) (GL :wink:)
So many biblical references come up with this, for me… I always get the crucifixion chapters in my mind … at the image/feeling of forgetting/separation/being forgotten/punishment or sacrifice…
The feeling of being cut off from the divinity with us all, as is in our being, we are all one…
the scene written when Yeshua called out, “Father, why have you forsaken me” … the feeling that it was all for naught and the feeling of aloneness, forgetting the feeling of connection to the Divine Infinite Creator. This moment is like… for a moment… all was, forgotten. The pain was beyond the point of tolerable and took over the systems, in mind, body and heart… in that moment, it was that experience in the perceived awareness… thus this idea/comparison of being forsaken.

Then… he rests and wakes up and looks to the hands and has not forgotten.

He desired to remain connected, he knew who he was. He prayed/meditated. His devotion/ ie what he gave his time and energy to, was in his awareness with intention. He did not dictate or teach those who did not ask to be taught… he saw all as equal of love and all worthy … no matter the place of understanding … and more… and in this, there are so many beautiful poetic metaphors expressed in New Testament stories… as I perceive them. He lived and experienced life as a member, participant of it and the example or offering storytelling in thought and through the vulnerability that comes when one in society acts out side what the common norms are…

what keeps us from Love? I think it is fear. Fear or a word like it. Love and Light, are linked. are One… with in your heart… does it feel true, to give life to this fear?

I trust you to have you:) I am not ever fully sure what I mean by that but I like to say it, often:)

I think…well, another thing I find I speak to kind of often is this question or … query is just a better word as it… is more a deeply … like a thought question with a request for resonance as part of the answer… but anyways," are you right in your heart? does it feel clear? if your heart is clear then the answer is yes, it shall go as you seek, desire, you are on a path that is true for you. If it is not in this… clear, then… this is the thing first to seek. "

It seems this question/query has, when I have offered it for my own reply to someone … well, it has been clear to me that it is the factor. This… clear heart thing. … for whatever that may or may n to mean to you. I think to best way for me to sum that up is the feeling clear/true? With practice we quickly begin to realize we cannot lie to our own self, we always know what is true to us. And this helps us to know if our heart is clear, simply seeking with in to ask and hear/know the answer. We can, I do this often… try to make it sound like it is answer we want but there I still know I am forcing it. Once you are in the habit of being in connection with the sound of your own inner voice, not guides or misguides but your own, higher self, if that works,… it takes a pretty huge amount of energy to lock it up and ignore the feeling-sound of your own existence. Awareness, seeking, receive to allowing in of this connection with in, to the love all around you… to gratitude and so much more… so much more… that’s waking up. Your energy is here. Should you find you are hanging out again… there is no reason for you to fear forgetting and all that has… become associated to you/whomever in the experience of forgetting. It sucks, to be in forgetting, for me… its a heartbroken kind of loneliness. it feels like being alone and lost and forgotten. This, to me… is because, the world around us in this now… is the experience of holding us in the forgetting state and then… the knowing of this … I think, we are born with this and the experience of the veil, as I understand it from with in and just for me this is how I feel right now, is laid upon us as we live in this experience from baby to whenever. the veil, it’s akin, I think, to a mass gaslighting by society. WE are told how we feel and told we do not feel how we feel. we are told what to like or told what to say to think or what we do and do not see or how to solve for a problem or how to draw a cat… its all… someone else telling us who we are over and over and over again until we have fully forgotten… and then we, midlife crisis or something else … I think many people have called a set of certain behaviors as identity crisis but It seems to me, identity is the crisis. In this… they are kind of fighting against this can not breathe … like trying to get out a well fitted wet suit and your fingers are in giant thick mittens. they either… walk the plank and hurt everyone around them in this crisis state to escape the caged feeling inside or they have an anchor point and they kind of begin to wake up… its much more so and not really as widely applicable, I notice, these days than in decades previously.
(as I type this I noticed something about myself. I was born with a caul. My mom only mentioned it to me when I was running a very high temp for days and I woke up week later, no hospital for us to go to, and she told me all these things she had not ever told me before. She called it a veil… hmm).

Holding expectations on oneself… this is to hold oneself back. This is not the same thing as having standards or as in knowing oneself and what is right for oneself, like values or being able to act in the scope of your discernment and freewill… like saying no to a request of you and trusting the person to realize this is about you and you can not but it is not a rejection of them without having o explain that! a bit utopian maybe:) we’ll get there :slight_smile:
but really, I think you get my … thing I am hopefully saying :sweat_smile:

these … expectations… they cause you to? stay put. they are weights. even if it appears to be making ground… its… limiting you to a thing. and absolutely ! all experiences are valid:)

now I am reading on further to what you typed… agreed. about knowing oneself is to know the One Infinite Creator for it is through the experience of Oneself… and in that experience we also gain the ability/awareness of … giving shape/form…thought form?.. language, words … whatever… definition maybe… anyways… to a thing. ie, Source.

AWW:)) I feel the rest, I feel this very similarly as well… and it makes a lot of same kind of sense In how I experience. understand… all the aspects of what you are expressing:)

in the end… did Ra make a mistake? It is allll experience of self… In the end, which an end is not an actual thing… a human idea only… for a point of reference as so much is, to see and know oneself… to allow the definition of the experience as … all will be as it is in the experiencing of oneself and all will return to whole and flow apart yet anew … no chicken, no egg… just Love and Light… every flowing waves of Love and Light, that is what came first. there is no chicken or egg they are both waves:)

… I am deeply grateful and I have so much loving admiration for the lives experienced by all with in the sphere of LL, Carla, Jim, Don,

I don’t know how to like or heart this but that’s what these words are for. I heart this:) :slight_smile:

LOL, no, I typically speak in small sentences with small words, maybe using a big word now and then as necessary or just because I think a word is amusing (I think W.C. Fields says lots of amusing words). I spend a lot of time re-reading and editing my posts trying to be coherent and strike the right tone. For me it’s a very slow process-hours. My desire is to be of assistance, since you all here are so kind in assisting and teaching me. I just like to try giving back in a way that may be useful for some. You are right though as you stated in another paragraph, in person I tend to be quiet and not say much, unless it’s a fun or passionate topic. I’m really curious how you were able to pick up on that? Here I can take my time and try to find the right words, in real time face to face I’m always stumbling to find the right words, and speak with a slight lisp.

Well, that’s me trying to put my best foot forward. My struggles are less than they used to be but I still have many struggles and areas I’m earnestly working on. I tend to be impatient, can be judgmental (I used to be SOOO horrible in this regard and had a very sharp tongue), can be angry, inconsiderate etc, etc, and lots of etcetera’s. Lots of foibles to remind me I still have work yet to do. I apparently have a bit of Asperger’s syndrome, so it’s not as easy for me to accurately judge how my writing will be taken by others. I tend to natively talk and write in a spartan matter of fact manner.

Writing I try to take much more care and use many many many more words. For those that don’t really know me, I worry that I can come off as a rambling arrogant know-it-all so a post usually takes me several hours as I try to make sure it doesn’t cause more issues or confusion than if I has not posted at all. Re-arrange words- delete excess rambling, change the tone, etc. How much to say about me, or experiences I’ve had, will it really help to shine light on a topic, or will it sound like bragging or I’m just talking about myself. I’m so happy for those of you that are younger and here. That brings joy to my heart and you (likely) have so many years to work on these loving LOO principles and become more adept at unlocking all those delicious unseen mysteries.

I don’t really like writing all this about me, making this post about me, but wanted to talk about a few of the things you so graciously, lovingly, and generously said about me. Nothing would make me happier than to become the person you described before I pass. Usually when I start typing I say a little prayer and ask for help. Please help me find the words to be the most help to others. Help me to radiate love and encouragement. Please help me to inspire and motivate, and PLEASE help me to catch anything before I press send that would make someone feel belittled, less-than, discouraged, upset, or be a stumbling block for others. I pray that my tone will be as I intend, and since I am posting here for all time please help me to be a non-horrible ambassador for the love of the creator, and as one who claims to follow the Law of One.

Well, I’m SO glad my failure to Astral Project has had the benefit of you not being so hard or impatient with yourself. I still try from time to time (because it sounds like an absolute blast) but I know why I can’t, at least not yet… It isn’t beneficial to my development at this point, and my higher self knows it. I’m like a little kid, and I also tend to go overboard with things. I think it would cause me to further detach from this reality if I could cruise the cosmos meeting interesting beings. Perhaps when I am more mature and balanced, I will be able to do it. I read stories of people who can do it since they were teens, so to me that says in their case it is beneficial or useful in some regard. I believe as we pre-plan our incarnations we decide what will be attainable and how easy, with the overarching consideration being what attributes will best suit us for our desired missions and lessons.

You’re such a sweet and kind soul. Thank you and God bless you. I’m sending you a great BIG hug.

Kevin
This is where I normally ask for help coming up with something poignant or witty, but I’m feeling a bit sheepish right now :smiling_face:

The one time I astral projected I saw a wolf in my bedroom growling at me, so I went back into my body.

How did it feel, the wolf?

I had the most stunning Coyote experience this past June.

Lol :slight_smile: I like wolves. Their fur is so pretty.

The growling wolf just scared me. I didn’t touch it. But my roommates were watching a vampire movie with a lot of growling in the other room when I had the astral experience.

I had not at all like this but scary movie elsewhere, wolf while sleep/dreaming thing when I was about 7 I am now reminded me of:)
Thanks for sharing:)