When was the Veil implemented?

You have not noticed more come into your awareness? Or more people coming into your sphere with like-hearted/ like-mindedness? Or the shift in trends… if a rock were to be worn away by a steady flow of water it would take a long time and then… suddenly it would be carved out and you could almost see the pieces being washed away as it continued to thin… because now you are aware of it. It’s as if it was always that way, thinner annd you notice now the change in the shape of it as the water continues to flow, the illusion of it being solid indefinitely, as it was is lifted as you notice the shape of the places where it is thinning…it’s almost… it’s as if it is giving way to the water though ir was not ever really in resistance…. Thinning is when wearing away layers to reveal something new. I think, this is to reveal the illusion of separate, of not knowing, of forgetting. The illusion is more apparent conversations about division and love, about channeling and mindfulness… when you hear people you would not ever heard a decade ago, speak about things that were inside them all their lives but they never really spoke until now… people who’s eyes light up if you mention any to do with Love and Light… the Law of One, of self love but unlike any way you have heard before and you and they both get it, in a new way than even 5 years ago… that it’s suddenly easier to feel
Fully like oneself and not hide that away. So much more. This is, for me, how I perceive it, how I’ve noticed it.

I feel it. Through me. I remember so much more than I have lived in this lifetime… and I feel as if I have always remembered this, it’s as if it’s always been and all at once, even while remaining in this physical body and experience, which I desire to, do honor. I have met people across the globe that I didn’t know until this last 1,2,3 years. In the most random but nothing is random, way. I have always not subscribed to coincidences, not since I can recall, as a child. And these people I know… I’ve always known them. Old, young, same age range, various genders and walks in life. And they feel
Like family. I feel a pull to reach out and they do so first or they say… so glad, it’s been this___ and I’ve wanted to share it… or whatever. They say they feel seen and in that so do I. Seeing the self in the self… it’s like nourishment at times, to feel seen. It can be a vital experience when separate was filling the perception in that moment. Connection. We have an age of connection. And connection is also remembering who we are and from which we are, from being One. A connection with ourselves, what we think as the individual aspect… to what we were told to think… disentangling this and going oh, here I am… feeling that sense of knowing oneself, of seeking. So many people that I am stunned at the magnetic ness of it all… but as the weight of untruth is lessened … then of course the waves that are finding their full, true vibration… flow in sync with those of familiar, of like. It’s the … harvest this. My interpretation… has to do with the resonance we all create and receive….

Hello Kelly I hope you are having a great day and that I grasp the true nature of your questions. I used to have a somewhat dim view of the veil, and thought it was more of a hindrance or burden. As I grow older and accumulate experiences I’ve come to value the veil and I’m glad it’s in place. The reason for this veil is to act as an insulator regarding knowing of our true identity. Virgin experiences can be had in this realm, without the conscious knowledge of past experiences, decisions, and biases.

We carry the energetic residue (or momentum) of past actions with us in the form of karma, and then plan new experiences and lessons for ourselves to balance this out. We are the parent and the child, planning our lessons, and then making choices on the fly, often without an awareness of the lesson at the time. Sure it would be easy to show compassion to the down and out if we were fully aware from youth that they are another aspect of us, and we of them. Would we make the selfless choice? Would we struggle with conflict and difficult choices were the veil removed?

Ra says wanderer’s often come here for the accelerated growth due to the difficulties of this density in addition to service to others. The veil exists because you as the Creator saw the value in this far ranging diversity of experience. I believe you also came under this veil to grow and serve others. In a sense I view our human identities as toes to a greater body. When you climb a mountain, the toes may not enjoy the arduous endeavor, but does not the whole body benefit from the exercise, experience, and beauty. In a sense, we are taking one for the team. Life here is often difficult, yet it is worthwhile on so many levels.

By coming into this density with a clean slate we also avoid the compounding of life fatigue, or weariness from year upon year, lifetime upon lifetime. At 55 years old, I’m feeling some of that weariness, and I’m not sure if I would want to live 500 years here if given the choice. I relish the veil, and the wonder it allows as I re-learn the nature of things, and myself. In addition to serving and growing I also came here partly to enjoy the feeling of solitude from time to time. I’m aware of the feelings and sensations of group consciousness and being one with source, and I currently enjoy the unique and free feeling of perceived individuality, and the amplified feeling of free will.

On the other side there is the sensation of less free will, but actually it’s that you tend to make better and more predictable decisions because of your increased awareness, and the lack of strong polarity that encourages us to entertain foolish, or detrimental choices. In the greater scheme no choice is wrong, but within our journey of growth we can do things that are counter productive to our desired objective.

For example, once in meditation I encountered other higher selves deeply engaged in their various incarnations, experiences and responsibilities. I was very curious, and wanted to know what they were engaged in, and I approached one to essentially say “Hi, what are you doing? Can I watch” with the intention of looking over their shoulder so to speak. As I approached the entity gave off the vibe “I’m busy” so I didn’t engage out of respect. There was no choice to make. Bothering the entity would have been wrong, and intrusive at that point, and I simply knew it and accepted it.

In my current frame of mind here, I would have gone up and asked anyway, and perhaps apologized for the intrusion. So the point I am trying to make is the veil in combination with extreme polarity gives us a greater feeling of autonomy. With love I view myself here as sometimes being a foolish little child that often needs to repeat lessons and learn the hard way. I tend to give less heed to lessons that were easy, and grow more from the difficulties I face, as do we all according to Ra.

I believe this forgetting provides a greater catalyst in our development since we make choices without knowing all the behind the scene details. Will we make the right choice or wrong choice? Will we do the right thing when nobody is looking? Would we make as many mistakes if we had access to full knowledge of ourselves? I’ve learned the most form my mistakes, and although I am keen to learn more beyond the veil, I also have an understanding and knowing that were the veil thinned too much for me, it would hinder my development, and attachment to this incarnation density. Mentally I would have less interest in the game.

(( quote from Q’uo
Jim
“Evolving to the fourth density seems a distant goal. Is there a simple way to measure how close we are to the threshold of the fourth density?”

Q’uo
We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. From the preceding answer, you may perhaps guess that we shall inform you that there is a very easy way to judge as to how close you are to fourth density. You are in fourth density, my friends. You are in third-density bodies and so are not able to see the incredibly beautiful infant fourth-density Earth that interpenetrates third density at this time.

However, far below the level of conscious awareness, you are more and more aware of your power, your truth, and your beauty. The thinning of the veil has been occurring for some time, as these energies interpenetrate more and more. At this time there is virtually nothing of third-density energy left. There is just enough energy left for a few more of your years in which entities can make the choices that will place them in a position to be able to graduate from third density to the density of love that is your fourth density. End of quote ))

Here is a link to search LL Research, there is some info regarding that subject. Search - L/L Research

Our brains torment us by always wanting to know. Survival has honed our brain to consider and identify threats and opportunities. We inherently feel uncomfortable when we don’t know something we think we need to know (That’s how the news keeps viewers glued to the TV, they convey a threat). It’s that hunger to make sense of things, and the veil sometimes feels like a hindrance to the goals of our busy body brain. I don’t know about you, but mine rarely stops yapping :wink:

Kevin
Rambling verbosity is good exercise for the fingers, and good exercise for the patience of others.

1 Like

Hi:) this is well thought out and has much depth:) I’m going to take some time to read and think and I want to say thank you so much … for being you for taking your time and likely much more:):heart_hands::sunny:

I just did a really long long post on some what … some … pints to this brain wanting to know thing:) funny… it’s clearly here in my view for a reason:)…

I’m still figuring out the lay of this site from my phone and maybe jumbling myself:) …
:person_shrugging:t4:
This Q’uo quote:), thank you:) and I feel you are alike … in or … get what I am putting down🙃

Yes. Some days more than others for sure
It just has much non stop like a kind in a candy store or back when Toys R Us was a thing:)my mind as well:)
I can not see the screen as I type or scroll on the dialog box… must be a setting I have to sort out…

Or I get what you are. Either way, typos and all… makes sense:) thank you:)

I really enjoyed your thought provoking posts thank you. You ponder many abstract things, and their inter-relatedness. I like your thirst for understanding, and it helps to stoke my fire too. Yes I believe it’s in your view for a reason. I would speculate that this is a topic you have set before yourself to learn more about, and then will contemplate it, and assimilate this into your ever changing understanding.

I forgot to mention that I believe/guess you are likely a more experienced entity than the majority of 3D Earth inhabitants due to your in depth seeking. You may have polarized positive long ago, or not. After you read the below quotes, I’d enjoy hearing your perspective on this. Before your awakening, did you feel like a fish out of water, or that this Earth is filled with cruel childish nonsense, or did it seem normal as you grew up in this world? Whether you are or not makes no difference. A 5th grader is no more worthy of love and respect than a 3rd grader. They have simply been in school a little longer, or more quickly assimilated the lessons.

Some entities have never incarnated on Earth by choice, even though it may have been an option. It’s a very intense environment, and those that chose to come here (past the point of auto incarnation) may do so out of a sense of adventure, and because they believe they are up to the challenge of service and growth in this beautiful pressure cooker environment. I’m speaking primarily of STO’s.

These are my ponderings anyway, with my own distortions added to the soup. I’m sure I’m incorrect on some of it, which and how much is up to you to discern. As you contemplate the babblings of others, that which is true will stick to your mind, and the rest will fall away as Ra said, in much more precise terms…

Quote from Ra session 36:
" Questioner

Then what is the motivation for the… oh, let me finish that question first.

What is the motiv— What is the mechanism that this unusual sixth-density entity would wish to gain to polarize more negatively through wandering?

New SpeakerRa

I am Ra. The wanderer has the potential of greatly accelerating the density whence it comes in its progress in evolution. This is due to the intensive life experiences and opportunities of the third density. Thusly the positively oriented wanderer chooses to hazard the danger of the forgetting in order to be of service to others by radiating love of others. If the forgetting is penetrated the amount of catalyst in third density will polarize the wanderer with much greater efficiency than shall be expected in the higher and more harmonious densities.

Similarly, the negatively oriented wanderer dares to hazard the forgetting in order that it might accelerate its progress in evolution in its own density by serving itself in third density, by offering to other-selves the opportunity to hear the information having to do with negative polarization.

Questioner
I’ll just ask one little short one that you may not be able to answer before the final…

The short one is: Can you tell me what percentage of the wanderers on Earth today have been successful in penetrating the memory block and becoming aware who they are, and then finally, is there anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or improve the contact?

New Speaker
Ra
I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, insanity. This amounts to a bit over fifty percent of the remainder. Nearly one-third of the remainder are aware that something about them is different.

Kevin
(aka Kelly Marie’s other self who is talking to herself)
You should really stop putting lame one liners under you sig…:wink:

I’ve never tried it on a phone, I use a laptop which works very well, being able to see the previous message and quote it while typing. Yes I think it would be much more challenging to do it from a phone, but we use what we have with us at the time.

Not sure if you saw this or not, but you can listen to Ra on Audible. I listen while I drive to and from work.

This Sunday, if you are interested, some of our other selves are having a zoom get together. I’ve attended one so far, and it is so nice being able to freely talk about anything with others who share a similar viewpoint and passion. I also learned a lot from hearing their experiences and wisdom. It left a smile on my face for several hours I think. It felt like being with family. If you are interested here’s the post referencing it.

I’ll reply before reading on… speaking of distractions… sometimes my struggles are … well mostly … my own design, because the pile of life around me is far less interesting than digging into thoughts and insights and all this…:slight_smile:

Yes. For sure. All my life… I have friends, not an outcast, very meaningful true connections despite moving about quite a lot in childhood and adult. Still, even with these absolute experiences of love human to human level, like family often, I feel… extended. I am aware of … being in two places at once, as if I am observing with a wonder as well as … being in the skin. I… well… it is that… for me, and maybe some others, I notice much about the way of myself and I wonder often at the story in things. A person’s story that brings them to this place, action, choice… It is actually an effort to turn down the volume in seeing the connection, the interrelatedness … like, for a long time. This, if I have one to share is a piece of my … waking up. But it’s… always been there… it’s a lot, I like to share it but it is for sure… all about the dots. connecting the dots, to me. A year ago to this month, someone in a virtual setting asked me something that threw me… thus the light that illuminated for me, me. I forget the question… something about ? along the lines of psychic but I try to skirt those words as it’s incomplete and misleading to modern… ways of … language.

And I was reminded of a thing I did as a kid that had been a long time since I had thought of it. I was 6, 7 and 8. Very small very terrible social norms, town in SE OK. But there was more than one grocery store so not so small that I would let my kid do this!.. I would walk across the town, across a large empty field and a little bridge … to the nursing home. I would go in and just… be with people. I felt the need, like the love and … duty… like a loving responsibility to give back, to give love and be with them. I would just walk in… I didn’t have a clear first name basis with anyone, that I knew of them… I recall the last time I went I felt bad it had been so long and I went and I walked around and did not see any familiar faces… no one stopped me and I would just touch people on the arms or go into the rooms … and just say hello for a few… I didn’t know anyone and I thought about what I was doing with this… like wonder. Like should this not be strange, I thought to myself. But I felt it was really important to do… I have always felt this way and age has never been a thing other than the experience a person is in. I have worked in or found myself always in a role of comforting. It’s just a thing… that happens and its just… hospice to foster to pets to plants to addicts to teens and schools. At like 11 I announced I was not having kids, I wanted an orphanage… but not the normal kind, a place where everyone can feel seen. Of course… I have my childhood story. Everything is felt deeply. And… for a long time… I felt like that was too emotional or too this or too that… but… now I know I am just how I am. I look into the things that feel like they are asking me to notice them. I also… just be as much like every else as I can, often. But, its like… I am also very often not understanding why people are not thinking. Its like… how do they not … whatever it is…

I had this… experience this summer… a waking vision in line at the TSA check point. When it was past, I looked around at everyone thinking I must have hit my head… or made weird sounds or ? no one noticed I was suddenly not there… The experience became a “landing in mid air” as a month later something while I was driving, I think the first page I opened in the Wnaderer’s Handbook, the furthest I have gone is the first bit I read and there was something about landing in mid air and I broke down. I was like… Ok. I hear you. These are not the only events. But… in all the events and all the things that I have seen and experienced … a lot of my own life and lot of people in their struggles, raw and … painful, I feel so grateful. I just feel an outpouring of love through me and to me… when I get to be a person who can be there for a person. Sunday this past, 3 am … in a series of events uncommon, I was on the sofa by the front door and a girl 23, rang the bell. She was cold, had very little… could not recall much… I happened to have this profession experience in this field, exactly. She rang doors she didn’t know how many and no one answered. She was so cold. I went every step of the way with her once we got her warm … there is more to the … it overwhelms me to type. Of the ways this occurred. And I simply felt love. Love for her and an overflowing of gratitude it could be me to help her in that moment. 8 hours later driving home, I wasn’t tired. I was just… held. I was on my path, this is what I was born for. I have many things I feel like being… most all of them are ( I can not fairly exclude my WonderWoman complex, to right injustice, dethrone the arrogance that thinks they are untouchable and bring so much fear and suffering) … but mostly I want to heal. Heal and hold. I thought about it for years now, to be a bridge, is the words I have used most often. Now I think of a thick fabric… I just want to feel the soar of my wings, to be a bridge.

To be like Mary Poppins but forgettable except a nice feeling…

Like … well, I never thought this before, but like that child me in the nursing home.

I have always wanted to roam the Earth and with out a name and just be there, where ever when ever, a there moment is always going on. I could comfort and take care and protect and love and then… when all was balanced or whatever I would go. I wanted no fame, I wanted it to be like, just this feeling… just a calming reassurance that there is a place we all know and all will be ok. That familiar peaceful knowing feeling, a reminder of it, of them from within… its … well, words. They trip me up sometimes:)

That day, two days ago, it felt… like an out pour of gratitude … of all the people who didn’t answer I got to to be the one to help. Adding in the magnitude of my training and experience in this exact thing… no one else could have been able to… I know this. And I just feel blessed. It’s not a ‘she was lucky’, like people in the places we went said, to have found me…I am lucky. I feel lucky to have been here for her. I feel blessed to give this thing I could give and in that… we both experience our selves in a Light way, we both are seeing the love and self in the other… I think this is partly why. And the other part is this out pour of good that flows from these … what some would refer to as random, moments, the other part of the outpour is that it’s always been. It’s the thing that … I am. In my being. I am here for these experiences. I am here to love and nurture and hold and … this is likely way over the top… this is still present as it just occurred. So, I get caught up in sharing the experience and … swept up in the feeling:)

I would not say cruel nonsense about the world but anguish. The senseless pain. The ugly greed of power all based in fear, all from disconnection. Injustice and cruelty never made sense and I have always, deeply tried to come to terms with the … the inability to hug the whole world. Most of all how can anyone be so selfish? I mean. I know. But the feeling around it. The feeling of … animal cruelty and children most especially. The disregard of others, of life, of the desecration of the Earth and any being on it. I apologize if I take the life of a bug in my house. Outside of it… it is in it’s own house. The disconnect that some kids killed things and laughed or waited shows like this and were not effected in their core… was always a thing I just could not conceive of. Empathy is a core value. Drives my kids crazy on occasion yet they are all very aware of the choices they make and how they matter. They have never not wondered where their food came from or why that kid hit that other one or them. Once I teased a girl when I was 6 or 7 with her sibling and other kids. To this day I care that no one does that to any one around me. That people grasp the being in front of them. I give unsheltered people hugs. Not often. But if they see to need it… the harm is as great to me to deny a person, when it feels true, that. No person at any age is less deserving of kindness and compassion. The experience they are in as they are is wholly like that of a child at times, as in, it’s new. Even if it has been done before… we learn things over and over because… we learn them as we are in our now. So… it’s learning them in the version of us as we grow, so the lesson and awareness of the session expands with each occurrence … I think I am likely way off topic. But yes… all my life. It has been no one thinks, or so it seems. Everyone seems to just… regurgitate and not know who they are. It can at times, take the reigns only feelings:) Ill hit send and then read past your second paragraph :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

yes! ive wanted to join a zoom:) I haven’t actually … actively looked… but ive noticed them in YouTube places and been curious of the feeling:) thanks

The share on the perspective of asking to observe and forgetting. Love. Insights are in my top ten favorite things:)

Also love these quotes shares. I mean… each time I “hear” Ra, especially in word format… I just it’s so like, my own mind. It’s so familiar. Like… reading something I came across written by someone I’ve known all my life. The … intonations , the words and effort to find them… and … it’s like… it makes me smile:) but also… it’ makes so much sense:)

1 Like

I literally thought… “ oh Ra :)”
Above much else … this is the call to this work that is most pronounced to me:)
Being in service, in Love and Light… above all of it. You can feel that too.

Self to self, my gratitude today:! And always :slight_smile:

I had an experience that took me to the very edge, there is presence on the other side, love, wisdom, and compassion that is overwhelming, and guidance. Being on the edge for a brief eternity is what altered my perspective of third density, and led me to Ra’s guiding hand. It is all part of the catalyst.

1 Like

I feel this :mending_heart:

that presence is my True family, for me. I am young. They showed me how to remember so I would not have to forget anymore because… I don’t like forgetting. And in this, it was to recognize where the fear was hiding me from my memory, my knowing, my self … so I could go to them any time I would like. It takes a deal of practice. In several kinds of ways. It is a devotion. They were all there and I was only a version of me, younger than them in ways, like, just learning to walk… but we had always been. They were waiting. Waiting for me to be ready, is all. There has never been a feeling that I can compare to the kind of love and peace as that of being guided and encouraged and simply in being in their presence. And since then… I have not forgotten. Though I have much practicing still to do and many distractions I allow in that keep me from doing so. But I will always remember, there is not another forgetting again… Unless, it is I am choosing so, I suppose. I don’t think ahead like I used to. I accept the flow in a way that is more honest to my understanding as it is in this moment.

1 Like

The veil is the thing that makes incarnation,incarnation right? So,like, one of the things that is interesting is that in our previous “octave” we basically had an utopia,you know?
Here,with variances that were so slight they didn’t and don’t bear notice,we all were one being:We were happy and giving and free,wanting for nothing because the next man would happily provide if we didnt. Now Ra told/reminded us that in that time/space there were three things that the One Infinite Creator saw that It/He/She/Other wanted to “play” with further,and that is:1. That a small conglomerate of entities found this blidning intensity of light (Goodness and Unity) the distortion which we call “repellant” 2.That,at some point/time entities were in want for the distortion of which the hive-mind Ra called “Free Will” or “The Law of Confusion” and 3.The distortions,due to the already ever-present resounding harmony in the previous octave,of which we call we call “Boredom” or “Complacency”,the latter being the lack of polarization and thus the manifest of the “climate”,shall I say of catalyst in this octave.

Now,Mister Don (R.I.P -Heart-) did ask how to graduate through the densities in our previous octave and, you know, its crazy because you could tell Ra really reached linguistic difficulties in so doing because -shrug- HOW can you describe how to polarize in a universe where every density is so…hot…if you will, with Love and Light?

You know,Mister Kevin,Miss Kelly,I worry about this happening. I don’t type this out but there is an part of me that does view all this in the context of an spiritual war,and so its like…once its over and I can finally rest (Be it in this density or whatever) I don’t want to make the same “mistake” I made in the previous octave (I dont mean “Me” in the distortion of my current mind/body/spirit complex cause I might not have had one of those three biases/distortions,I might have: I don’t know/I don’t remember. I mean “Me” in the balance of the One Infinite Creator and,thusly,the individuals who did have one of the three afflictions).

The veil,this octave is teaching/introspecting to all of us something that “I” personally view as very interesting: Which is what would be if we didn’t live in a “perfect” universe,much like the one we/I lived in before this one.

So…to bootstrap (Harmonize) off my other-self Kevin as hard as it is to live our veil could be termed a “test”,sure, but perhaps it could also be viewed under the lense of an testiment.A testiment of the core of our being of the great EHYH (HYHE) that Love and Joy is the core of where we all begin and will return. The testiment to believe in Love and together-ness even when the world tells us that it makes us weak,that if we were just a little prettier,faster,stronger, wealthier,more than what we see when we look in the mirror every morning things would be better.

The One Infinite Creator/I is/am learning alot about what It/He/She/Other/I would be like if stripped down to Her/My core and this “would not be possible” without the veil.

When the veil(forgetting process) sets in we are almost as 2nd density vegetables in the way that we are raw,fresh…a clean,blank,and innocent slate to take in the world of our carnation and all its glory. And just as in the 2nd other selves are focused mainly on a primitive version of the Service to Self path we also consciously and sub-consiously,in our infant stages,focused on how we can serve ourselves:How to be the god in our own story,the master of all that’s around us of whom no one do we answer because…well…we don’t know,we FORGOT! This complicity is but an more “intelligent” form of 2nd Density Service to Self. It is until the parent disciplines us,the friends remind us in their loving yet serious banter,the teacher counsels us, that we remember to look outward,outside of us inward/individual and into the equally vast and endless outward/collective.It is mayhap at this point that we realize something that “only” a veil could teach us:That we were never meant to go through this thing on our own.

If it weren’t for the father who was there,or the man who took up his place when he left or the best friend who saw past all your flaws when everyone else only defined you by them,if it weren’t for the pastor who told you that Gods love was for even the most filthy sinner, if it weren’t for the friend that sensed you were about to take your life and took it upon his self to take the pin out of the trigger so it wouldn’t go off, or if it weren’t for some spirit that millinia upon millinia ago tried its best to spread the message of One with a bunch of Egyptians and messed around and accidently got praised as some “sun-god” hadn’t come back in humility and said “Heys guys,its me Ra,I know I screwed up before but I won’t give up on any of you because I won’t give up on my dedication to you.Im back for round two.I’ve observed your people and now I’m ready. Ask away.”,If it weren’t for the woman who smiled at the despairing man as he walked by,sparking that almost extinguished glimmer of light he had left in him,if it weren’t for Miss Carlas dedication to her friends,the endless toll she allowed to be taken on her already fragile vessel.

If it weren’t for what she did the Ra Material would not have been to this day,nor would it have ever.No book was ever created before or since. For all The Golden Dawns “wisdom” it hasn’t come up with something so…complete:Not the Gems of Equinox,not the Goetia,nothing.It was because of what Carla,Don,and Jim did nearly two generations ago that a kid from the westside of Texas grew up with the tools to be a young man,and a man thereafter.A young man who could know that it was okay to make mistakes,to learn from them.That your worth isn’t based on whether your gay/straight/gender fluid/ or trans.That not even your level of intellect is in the end of any radically substantial value,but your heart and that everyday willing-ness to give your all,every last drop,your everything to the man and woman next to you is what will really count when it comes time for you to die. Hallelujah

All these instances of love being passed down to individuals who’s path would have been astray were it not for them:This is what the veil,in part,manifested for us. At our core we are loving,true enough,but we are also very selfish and just as so many lives would be effected for the worse were it not for the kindness or guidance of others if it weren’t for those outside of us to, as Ra would say, invest in that selfish core that’s born when the veil is implemented The One Infinite Creator/We would not “know” not just that The One Infinite Creators core nature is benevolent,and not just that we need service to others in order to make it to the highest density and the next octave, and not just that we are all we got, but why we need each other. That’s what the veil proves each and everyday,in its own way that is unique to all of us.

“I just wanted one more chance to tell you that I loved you”
Trinity -The Matrix:Revolution

That was so clearly stated and moving. Thank you!

Hey Mister Kevin, UsernameWho here.I didn’t check the forum yesterday so just wanted to let you know I got your comments, and you are soooo welcome. My Grandma use to say “its a blessing to be a blessing” so really I guess the honor is really mine to be able to transfer hope and all the things that make us strong and human lol.

Since that’s the climate of your intended message to me I’m going to use this opportunity to transfer some things I’ve been reserving in regards to you that are on that same vibration/essence now:
Kevin I really enjoy reading your posts. You type so eloquently and I remember not to long ago asking myself “Does he talk like this?” (Lol).Whether you do or not obviously being of no consequence as of course for the majority of people typing helps express thought in fuller brevity than by way of verbal communication but,yea…
And I sense you don’t “try” to cause an effect when you write and so as I read your post I’m like “Wow,this is really just coming out of him” and that genuity is so endearing:I really like it.
I can definitely see you being a man of few words when it comes to this stuff in real life but when you sit down and put your self in this sort of “zone” when you clock into the forum it just pours out of you. When I was growing up I just searched for “The Truth” day in and day out and that led me to The Ra Material super early in this carnation. But you take when you found it in such stride,you know?

I read your comments and you try to see the beauty in everything and present yourself as though you take everything such a graceful stride and, you know…who knows if you really do,you know? You can be anyone on the internet but Im not at a place where I would bet that its something that I feel you honestly aren’t at…at least a little bit you know?
Between you and I YOUR the reason I don’t put myself through the ringer trying to astral project anymore, I dropped it for now and focus on my other occultic skills. During that time I dropped everything and just focused on that and I told my mentor I was going to do that and so I stopped everything for two whole months and I grew from it…but I still couldn’t ASTRAL and that’s what I set out to do and so the shiz was getting to me because I’ve been trying since I was in…what…hell I don’t know how long ago anymore and so to fail in something I’ve been striving for for about eighteen years is like,a big fail,know what I mean?? But…when you reached out to me as an older and…oh God screw it I’m just gonna say it…kind hearted teddy bear of a fella…letting me know that you yourself had actually been trying for even longer…yeah that’s what it was…you know? Like, it was the fact that you were just as all in in trying to leave and the same exact this was happening to you,that’s what got me…it would have been different if you were all like “Oh yeah I’ve been trying for,like,three months bro and man there’s something wrong with the cosmos right now or something I guess were all on a astral quarantine right now or something” but no…like…you understood…and I didn’t feel like a failure anymore. I don’t like feeling like that… So yeah,I get excited when I clock into the forum and see you’ve dropped something new and yeah sometimes your contribution is just small and chill. But I wait for that moment when “that zone” creeps up on you and just…something so subtle yet beautiful and natural comes out of you.
Every time it does it gives me hope, did you know you project that? There’s something about what I read from you that projects hope and discipline.

In closing:God bless you Kevin. God bless you over and over and over again.

Have fun at the meeting tomorrow.