Ra Supports Suicide ? ---> Always Check The Original

I found something really strange.

I noticed it quite by accident when I was reading a website in russian that summarised the law of one. I found it very strange, not typical of Ra.

Here’s this site and I pointed out that very point (number 13):

http://nvris.ucoz.ru/text/RA-ONE.htm#13

It literally says:

Ра: Сущность, которая часто достигает разумной бесконечности, будет воспринимать этот опыт как невыразимую полноту. При этом не так уж и необычно, что сущность сразу же пожелает прекратить воплощение. Однако желание общаться или использовать этот опыт для помощи другим крайне сильно. (Кн.2, стр.51)

Translates this text as: An entity that often reaches intelligent infinity will perceive this experience as an ineffable completeness. That being said, it is not unusual for an entity to immediately wish to terminate incarnation. However, the desire to communicate or use the experience to help others is extremely strong. (Book 2, p. 51)

Did you find that strange, too?

I mean check it out for yourself, it’s seriously written on this site.

I looked through the entire second book of the law of one and there was nowhere this point. I didn’t find it anywhere. Then i looked through all the sessions of the law of one and i didn’t find this phrase anywhere.

Is Ra seriously talking about suicide? Ra is seriously not surprised that someone would wish to terminate the incarnation? So Ra is in some way in favour of suicide?

The book that is being translated on this site, it was kind of written by Bob Childers, “Law of One Study Guide by Bob Childers”.

But then I found this:

And just check for yourself this:

It says:

13. THE MYSTERY OF INFINITY

I. GRASP INFINITY THROUGH MYSTERY

RA: The mystery and unknown quality of the occurrences we are allowed to offer have the hoped for intention of thinking your peoples grasp infinity, and then and only then, can the gateway be opened to the Law of One. (B1, S7, 99)

RA: The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. It is not unusual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation.

However, the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong. (B2, S34, 51)

Again, what is this? “The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. It is not unusual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation.”

This is weird stuff.

I really hate when they throw out misinformation, otherwise how else can I understand it?

What do you think?

I got this translation.

To “stop incarnating” does not mean suicide, but simply to no longer incarnate in 3d after this lifetime.

3 Likes

You are doing all the same steps as the insider’s followers)) you are not looking for the original, but an arrangement made by B. Childers and D. Wilcock. Such an approach can cause confusion in both the heart and mind, but it does not help in any way in the spiritual search, unfortunately.

3 Likes

You just resonate with it, with misinformation, perhaps at this point in your journey you need it. I’ll tell you a little secret that even translations into Russian will be different, how many translators there are, so many translation options. English is a very ambiguous language - it’s a headache for translators))) And for L/L, it may be a headache that the work is being disassembled into quotes for my own promotion, for this I dislike Tkachenko very much.

1 Like

Book I downloaded from L/L Research has “cessation” word. lawofone.info has it also. Youtube also has cessation. Are you referring to re-listening?

Screenshot

Речь идет про Уилкока и Боба Чайлдерса, а не про оригинальный текст. А Патрик цитировал текст Димы))) Люблю форумное общение, столько путаницы возникает))

In the book, it’s on page 48… I somehow got confused and couldn’t find the text, weird…

In relistening version (correct version):

The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.

But in the text I threw down earlier (wrong version):

The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. It is not unusual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation.

You see now?

“Usual” vs “Unusual”

The correct version uses the word “usual”.

The Russian translation I read was already based on the wrong English translation from the beginning.

That’s how it is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If I wasn’t looking for the original, why did I create this post? :slight_smile:

I asked for your help, and we ended up figuring it out.

And notice I suspected something wrong from the beginning, so don’t think I believe something so easily. :wink:

And yet it’s very sad that the original can be distorted so easily.

And this is back to our conversation about intuition. No matter what texts you read, if your heart feels something wrong, then that’s what it is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Intuition is certainly a very useful thing, especially when it works) But when you read a lot, you can add up the “average temperature in the hospital” and understand where this or that information comes from. And in this regard, I wonder what Don was reading and looking for. Why did he ask such questions?.. I doubt that without Ra, I would be interested in … let’s say Mathers and, in general, the activities of the Golden Dawn, and further down the list. Asking questions is useful, even if it takes a very long time to find answers…

1 Like

You know, I think that even if you didn’t find Ra, you would still be looking for answers to many questions that are not usually thought about.

But I want to tell you something more important. I have often thought that there is still a lot of material that I have not read, that I have never seen. And when I think about it, I like to remember what Insider 12 said:

Why don’t your answers appear publicly, because not everyone has the Internet and this site, which means few people know about enlightenment!

Now do you understand?

You are seeking.

You’re trying and putting in a lot of effort.

You’re already doing great! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Once an entity realize that I am not (only) this physical body, it will feel that the physical body is ‘containing’ / ‘limiting’ it.

You are not your body, but your body is a second-density form.
– Quo May 17, 1992

The desire to serve others as others are part of the selves is strong, in similar manner as the desire of the right hand to treat the wound of the left hand, as the right hand feel that the left hand is part of itself.

Thus the effect of “realization that I AM not (only) the body” created a bias towards “Service To Others”, they usually will fulfill their entire incarnation contract for the sake of others and not for the sake of itself (ego centricity). Because they have come into a conclusion that the ego is actually the one that is limiting itself.

Thank you for clearing up that translation error. I engage on transcribing and translating information and truly English as it is creates many difficulties in accurate translating! Well done, fellow seeker!

1 Like

What language are you translating into, if it’s not a secret?

this is an interesting topic to ponder, for negative polarity requires exceptional cunning that requires a lot of knowledge. i wonder how different the level of knowledge possession is between fifth density positive and negative entities.

it’s not even about the language itself. it’s about the people themselves. they don’t check, they don’t look enough, that’s why there are problems. these translators are positive and want to help, but as you can see even they are wrong. i think about this a lot, how can i start to recognize and see what others don’t see?

If you want to listen Law of One in audio in Russian you can check this guy’s channel.

i personally do not like it when anything is voiced in such a manner. he reads too quickly, difficult to listen thoughtfully. i enjoy listening to the original recordings of contacts, because the words are slowly spoken out, and i seem to be immersed in what i hear. they are posted on youtube, but unfortunately they are still in english

Positive and Negative entities have the same capabilities (and limitation) of “access to memory”. How the information will then being used shall differentiate positive and negative path.

The same mechanism also works in 3rd density.
You can use any information for your own selfish objective (separation/ego centricity) or to help other entities (unity). As such it will influence your polarization path.