It's Been a Long Strange (but interesting) Trip Here

It’s funny how that works. I’m rereading the HH interview for the first time in quite a while, and different pieces of information are popping out this time.

Well, the best place to start is The Ra Contact. The quality of Ra’s words are unparalleled, as HH notes. Following that chain, Ra notes that the Bible contains the most information about the Law of One of traditional spiritual literature.

I see a few different paths from here:

• You might dig into the conscious channeling library, which will keep you busy for many years to come. Note there are many different entities channeled over the years, each with their own unique perspective. The L/L Research website has a handy search tool, if you’re interested in specific topics. There’s something like 1700 transcripts since the 1970s, so the breadth of coverage is impressive.
  • Certain concepts presented by Ra can be difficult to grasp. To that end, I recommend the L/L Research concept guide, which provides a non-authoritative but well-informed perspective on the Law of One.

There’s a long-running thread on this forum about a weekly discussion group. I’ve never personally attended.

2 Likes