I think Ra gave me pain

Yes and that’s another “sure way”, using our intuition.
But sometimes people do not trust their intuition.
And intuition need to be ‘sharpened’, especially during wakeful state when ‘monkey brain’ are most active.

It’s like the difference between veteran cops and fresh graduate from academy cops. Veteran cop with many years of exposure to people telling both lies and truth can easily detect honest and lying people using only their ‘well trained’ intuition. While fresh graduate might be struggling as their ‘intuition’ is not sharpened yet.

And on spiritual level there’s something which people often refer to as ‘soul signature’.
Robert Monroe in his book “Far Journeys” refer to it as “ident”. His definition of the word.
Ident: Mental name or “address,” i.e., energy pattern of item, place or entity.
It functioned like “IP Address” in spirit / astral realm thus ‘name’ or ‘sound pattern’ is not required.

For me this is the way it’s … always been. I can’t give the name often of … most things… but especially when it is from a place that is connects to other than here.
Often I am hung up on trying to find the way to describe the way a thing feels in the image of it… it’s… even difficult to explain in and of itself.

Things feel like an image. Reading a book… the characters are even feelings… the details of things like names escape me but I can easily spend 20 hours lost in a very imaginative fiction story… and yet never be able to recall the names… just the way they looked by how they felt… since, well, always. I began to read stories like that when I was pretty young.

But what stands out to me the most as I read your reply is this whole thing I have been looking at from many angles for a few days about dismissing others.

Sometimes it is because we are desensitized, sometimes it’s because we simply forget that we were once not knowing what we know… it’s a little bit like arrogance but more so it simply is dismissive. Intentional or not… many times even the most … vocal advocates for love, compassion, inclusion, unity will disregard the place the person they encounter is in, the very person from their experience, before them. … they will… not see them, not truly even when they think they are.

It’s easy to forget that every one gets to the place they are in this exact moment from as many different paths as people that could experience it. :slight_smile:
And that means although they are there in the moment near you how they arrived, which other insights they have, experiences, knowledge won’t be the same… even when in the same place… I mean, it is very easy to forget what we were like… many times people get tunnel vision and talk ant others instead of speaking with them…

That lack of trust that most all of us have felt in ourselves at some point.

I think there is many missed opportunity to encourage, invite and acknowledge whomever we meet, as they are in that very place, notice them… not ourselves as them… but them. Sharing a place in time and the experiences of it. …so much as that occurs when we don’t try to teach anyone, don’t try to any other than just… acknowledge another person… that … I think, through this actually seeing someone else as they are… witnessing and sharing experiences and being with them in it, if invited to do so… that is like magic mirror to understanding how we are all one. … They become like… that perfect still pool of water … when you can notice them, for them, to the reflection of oneself.
This isn’t what I was going to write but this keeps being the thing I end up saying today I guess:)

Hmm…

So, ya, I do agree. Finding the wisdom though ourselves, knowing ourself in the way of being familiar with what feels true, in that trust with in that is like person that you would know even if all your senses in the physical were gone…. Intuition… to me this is why it’s kind of a big thing to not dismiss the body, the being a human. How can one build up this sense of intuition if they are being told who or how to be but not being acknowledged for who and how they are , their experiences, them… and just… offering what we can when asked, to share what we have experienced so that one can find that connection with self, within…
Like, so much of discovering, of knowing oneself comes from feeling safe to get to know oneself… and giving guidance when asked or being there in the dark with them while they feel their way through… we all experience our self more when we are in acts of connection with each other… just as at times in silence and meditation.

Finding that deep trust, that super rooted sense of intuition that we all have access to… our life experience/path is unique to us, as why this is what we are doing… and well, … ya:) I am not saying this to you! I mean I am but more … I just really feel like saying this over and over again recently… I could really draw this out… as I have a much bigger story to express it and I never intend on making these so long… it is kind of for me(a habit I’m close to not having anymore) when I go into a discount store(1$ tree :flushed:) and I am getting 2 things that is all. But the consumer kid inside of me takes over and I leave with 59$ spent… at 1$ each… ya. That is kinda of how it feel every time I say to myself I’ll just say like … just one tiny little sentence and then… it just goes on and on and on:)

Howdy, I remember that Ra advised Carla not to attempt contact without Don and Jim because it was dangerous. Maybe those negative entities intercepted your calling and greeted you like they did Carla. and because of that I just ask "our brothers and sisters of the Confederation or our brothers and sisters of sorrow, depending on the context of my calling, as well as asking from Creator and Higher Self.
I also get these ‘greetings’ in the form or sleep paralysis-like form, except I’m not asleep and I get zapped with dark energy, it makes “zing” kind of sound in my head, starting at the base of my skull. I have gotten yanked around, they have pressed my arms against the bed and Growled/snarled angrily I’m my ears. They have even tagged along with me to the supermarket a couple times. It happens every time I am moved to answer the call of someone’s sorrow, sharing with them wisdom and information from the channelings. Last week, I was greeted but I didn’t want to deal with it, so I thought 'whatever, I’ll let them get their jollies and pretended to stay asleep, they didn’t buy it​:laughing: and proceeded to zap me repeatedly like, zing…zing… zing zing zing zing zing! And it actually spoke to me in a gruff raspy voice, all I could grasp “you are…” The Zing noises drowned out the rest of the statement and startled me awake, but I just started to laugh because I got a kick out of the fact that they didn’t buy my sleeping act​:laughing:. So I just thanked them for visiting me and expressing their love and affinity for me in their own way, expressed my unconditional love for them as my others selves and reminded them that there is no separation and we are love/light light/love, Unity. And that usually does the trick and the leave me be. I was thinking also, if it would be wise to call on the entities that are from the density that resonates with my issue, for example if I need information on Love or understanding, I’d call out for Hatonn since they’re of the 4th density. Anyway, I seriously doubt those of Ra inflicted pain on you, maybe you can email Jim or someone else at LL Research and have them ask Q’uo about this, next time they do a channeling :slightly_smiling_face:.

Interesting. I had never really considered before whether the negative entities really have any “self talk,” per se …! I suppose they must … At least the Orion entities, and assuming all accuracy of interpretation.

[I feel the need, now, to state publicly for the sake of transparency that my belief system is not entirely in concordance with the information presented by Ra and the other entities channeled by LLR, though it is exceedingly close. There are differences in details that are generally, I believe, quite academic, but notable. My mind is open to all new information and I am actively integrating this on a daily basis, particularly as I draw close to concluding the original Ra Material and continue to explore. That being said, there are certain areas – and they are *remarkably* few and far between; hence my high degree of interest in this material – where my original interpretations of “stuff” differ from what is presented by Ra and other entities, and/or by those who have read the material. There is “old” terminology that I will sometimes use, still, not out of force of habit but for reasons of precision. One of those terms and differences is in the use of the term “demon” versus “STS Entity,” “Negative Entity,” or “Orion Entity.” To me, the middle two are interchangeable (STS and Negative) but the former “old school” term has different connotations to me than “Orion Entity.” I’m well aware that the consensus among the so-called “New Age” proponents is to state that so-called demons are, in fact, negative aliens or what have you but I wish to state simply that, while I respect and acknowledge this viewpoint, I am not so sure. I have shared my viewpoint with a couple of other people who are not familiar with the Ra material and to them, it makes perfect sense; however, it is out of alignment with the ontology of Creation as presented by Ra – or would, at least, indicate the stated ontology as semi-incomplete – and thus, my mention of it is indeed controversial as far as this forum is concerned. For now, I simply request the patience of others as I work through how precisely to integrate these viewpoints and terminologies into my existing framework.]

YES.

This section of the Ra material was most profound to me when I read it just a few weeks ago. I was, at this time, only beginning to coming to grips with the idea that an experience that I had was, in fact, a contact experience (something that I believed at the time but had worked very hard to deny, for “reasons”). Reading this was a profound relief to me. (… A little … Uh … Bizarre, given circumstances, but a relief.)

It is this sentiment that leads me to believe that the OP’s experience was more likely with a negative entity that was impersonating Ra than a lesson from Ra itself. I appreciate the sentiment expressed by others that it could be a signal for the OP to integrate or “deal with” some stuff, but, given that his/her “take-home message” was, “Ra gave me pain,” that seems unlikely, to me. Not only does it seem quite out of character for Ra to use pain as a teaching aid – at least from what I have read thus far of their channeling – but if that was its intention, it obviously failed miserably. Not only did the OP not have any immediate spiritual revelations following this pain, but he/she revealed in a subsequent thread that the experience happened a year or two ago, and in all that time, the pain is the only thing remembered. That just does not sound like Ra – or any positive entity – to my line of thinking.

I will not speak to my own experiences much here as this thread is about the OP, and the discussion surrounding his/her experience, which is dramatically different from mine. I wish to only point out a very very interesting point raised by Patrick, perhaps inadvertently, which is in his phrasing, “… what type of entity you contacted.” (Emphasis mine.)

In the OP’s case, the contact was intentional – he/she asked Ra for aid. In my case, as in many others’ cases, I did not reach out for contact. This made things, for me, dramatically more confusing.

All’s I can say about that is, “A-YUP.” :confused:

I appreciate the openness with which this community has received my confession regarding my difficulties with the Christian body of work, as it were. I confess to come apprehension after typing that. I was honestly of a mind that I may come back to a bunch of replies along the lines of, “GET OUT HEATHEN.” (Not really, but … It is remarkable how polarizing that topic can be.)

This is where I would most likely to be able to adjust my thinking to understand theirs, and it is where I struggle most.

I am very careful in my use of the word “God” in a monotheistic (Creator) sense. There are people with whom I will joyfully use the term, because I am confident that their interpretation is in line with my own spiritual understanding. It does not carry with it the “OT overtones,” as you allude to. Some of these people may even be of a Christian persuasion; I would not know, because it has not come up even in spiritual discussions.

Weirdly – and I do mean that; this is honestly weird to me and I’m not sure what to make of it – the name of Jesus as such is not associated with much connotation, in my head. I have, I think, a vague mental signature of this entity (maybe not quite an “ident,” as Quid names below, but almost). It is a highly positive one. I have also gotten the “vibe” of, “Literally the opposite of what I was trying to teach them,” from this entity. I have also gotten, of late, a very distinct something which is hard to interpret and I hesitate to mention but could be construed as, “Yup. You’re right and don’t worry about it. There is a [this word cannot be translated]. Be patient.”

Thank you for sharing the situation of your daughter. I am so sorry that this has touched your family (opiod addiction). It sounds as if her relationship with the Christian church was one of life-saving positivity. I am certain that was the original intention of the being we know as Jesus.

There is Jesus, and there is “Christ.” Up until a few weeks ago I had no idea what the latter meant. I saw some stuff on another website recently which had mentioned something called a “Christos-Sophia,” and this term seemed to have powerful resonance somewhere in my something but unfortunately, the rest of that website was pretty convoluted with, I suspect, STS-gobbletygook and thus, nothing more was forthcoming. That is, thus, on hold for now.

The names of the beings that start with “Y” tend to have a negative connotation to me. That gets pretty powerful. There was “Stuff.”

This is what I tried to do last year. My efforts were not rewarded, as it were – at least, not in a positive manner. I gained information, which is a powerful reward, though I paid for it. In my father’s words, “Information is expensive.”

Carlos – That sounds intense. I’ve had similar, remarkably so, in fact, minus the “zing” part. I do not wish to elaborate at this time. I hope that the phrase uttered by the entity was not what was said to me last year, because it sounds like very much the same thing. If so, I hope that your attempts at rebuttal were more effective than mine.

Be well.

why not ask your guardian angel for help since these guardians are from the order of the Thrones and are there to assist us and know our specific needs?

I like to ask my higher self for help. Or sometimes the Pleiadians or Arcturians.

I also agree that asking your Higher Self for help is always beneficial, always safe. Reaching out to Christ Consciousness has worked very well for both Carla (when she was still with us) as well as her beloved Jim.

I think there is a reason why there has been no specific channeling of Ra after Don’s death, when the trio was broken. If you read the entire Ra Materials, it is clear that there are dark entities hell bent on stopping any further contact with Ra. They went so far as to try to kill Carla repeatedly as well as making Don and Jim suffer in various ways. They were going to lure Carla out of her body and throw her into the Service to Self realm, and accordring to Ra, had they succeeded, she would have had to continue the rest of her progression towards unity on the negative path! This is almost unimaginable for such a gentle and compassionate soul. And terrifying to even contemplate!! And it was their persistent darkness that drove Don to shoot himself in the head. He did it so they would stop targeting and endangering Carla. But he also must have been in terrible unimaginable pain and turmoil when he pulled the trigger.

I would NOT advise anyone to mess with trying to reach out to Ra for any reason. Honestly, that pathway seems boobytrapped.

2 Likes

I stopped contacting Ra some time ago. I was pretty heavy into working with them at the time. But it might have been a negative being tricking me.

Can negative beings fake love? Green ray love to the heart chakra.

The trouble with negative entities is they interject themselves into legitimate positive sources. I am very careful in which sources I pay attention to. The ones that start out positive but then get into a lot of drama are usually compromised sources.

Negative beings are clever, especially when one of fifth density gets involved. Messing with us is like herding sheep for them because they understand us way better than we understand ourselves, and their intellect has resources we can’t imagine while veiled (even if we are high density wanderers.)

Being discerning and taking steps to test sources is a necessary part of being on the path of light while passing through this thick, veiled illusion. When we are out of it, everything is much more plain and clear. You are always safe to call on your Higher Self. In essence, that is what God is.

You know how people talk about having a personal relationship with God? They are actually communing with their Higher Self, who really is focused on them with unimaginable love and intelligence with a very personal feeling interest. Christ Consciousness is very close to the One True Creator and is less personal, but extremely pure and still personal enough to call upon, because individual angelic souls inhabit that vibration. They step in to help.

The One True Creator is impersonal. We can’t commune with the One True Creator in that same way except by interacting with every single soul and particle that comes into our present moment. Even to the highest density beings who have channeled with us, the One is still a mystery.

1 Like

I usually ask higher self or angels or god to help.
Or sometimes Infinite Source.

2 Likes