What is the process of “healing” in the inner planes?

It’s mentioned several times in passing, but not sure if it has been explained at all. I know we can’t understand it fully. I think I just want to clarify that it’s not a burning torturous hell. I I know with the inner planes we r talking metaphysical and not flesh, but what has been said about the healing of the spirit bodies? Is this where the idea of hell came from: not understanding(or purposely distorting) the healing process?

2 Likes

This reminds me of a song I was thinking about today.
I heard this song, wrote a lyric improv, then forgot
about it. Then it came on the radio and I remembered
the YouTube video made - it’s like a paparazzi helicopter
that’s bugging her and she gets a rocket launcher
and blows it out of the sky. It’s kind of dark, and
this artist is a bit edgy, but the edginess seems to
put music to a situation difficult to understand,
as if her musicality explains edgy situations.

This is a third song this artist has helped me wrap
some incongruous war wound going around,
as if imagine - she had a past life in Palestine
and can sing stuff that escapes most people.

It’s hard to say - maybe she just picks up the
anguish and transmutes it musically.

I saw some show on peaceful Gaza, and it’s
like a bunch of kids playing in the ocean.
The video by the ocean mirrors it as do
Rockets flying out of Gaza. If you question
that - her finishing lyrics seem telling.

This lyric improv was inspired by Ra Session three,
which is probably some skipped step I need to
ponder on. It suggests healing but please pardon
me if it’s not the healing sought. I post here
today because it seems serendipitous.

RIGHT IN THE WRONG
(Song beat similar to Lana Del Rey,
High By The Beach)

Rah~eeeyah~aha

A healer doesn’t heal that way
A healer plays catalyst
Freeing our mind, channeling freer
walk through the door
We wanna hold a quiet silence,
just like before
We more than thrive,
by healing more

Part of what we do
we see right in the wrong
See right, baby baby in wrong
Part of what we do
is be light, heavy heavy
be light heavy heavy as strong
In false we come to know,
a balance to the truth,
to better accept the whole
Part of what we do

See a thought from afar
examine every thought
Imagine an opposite -
a hiding antithesis
First step done, next accept it
With bias and emotion
We make it real
We’re learning how to heal

Part of what we do
Part of what we do
is be light, heavy heavy
a balance to the truth,
Part of what we do

Inner mind, outer mind
We focus first alone
Then it’s our body body
Accept beyond our own
Inner mind, outer mind
We focus first alone
Then it’s our body body
Accept beyond our own

Part of what we do
Part of what we do
is be light, heavy heavy
a balance to the truth,
Part of what we do

Balancing, within our mind
Balancing, outside our mind
Balancing, along our body
Balancing, geography

Raaa~eeeyie~eeeyah~aha

1 Like

Wow I love it! Thank u for sharing
Synchronicity for sure :heart:

Your query lacks precision. Are you referring to 9/11 survivors, Maldeck survivors and the like who are traumatized and unable to continue on their spiritual journey?

In that kind of situation, souls are like plants in parched soil where the water (the love) runs off before it can soak in and nurture the “inhabitants.” “Healing in the inner planes” in this sense means being attended by purely loving beings who patiently offer love until the traumatized individual can accept enough love to regain sufficient strength and balance to face up to what has befallen them.

Of course, I have no authority to state this as fact; take it for what it is worth to you.

2 Likes

Ra did mentioned about “Negative Entity” within inner planes.

These same entities would be concerning themselves with service to self in any case, and there are many upon your so-called inner planes which are negatively oriented and thus available as inner teachers, or guides, and so-called possessors of certain souls who seek this distortion of service to self.
The Ra Contact: Session 12 - L/L Research

While the “hell” within Christianity/Islam context or “Naraka” within Dharmic context is more of “4th density negative training ground”. For those who has ‘graduated’ from 3rd density and has chosen “STS / Negative Path” to evolve further will incarnate in 4th density negative realm. They will start from the bottom of the rank on hierarchical structure and work their way to the top in pecking order. (From being bullied to become the ultimate bully)

The so-called pecking order is immediately challenged, and the entity with increased power exercises that power to control more other-selves and to advance within the social memory complex structure.
The Ra Contact: Session 87 - L/L Research

1 Like

It remains to find out what the “social memory complex structure” is))

Within Negative / STS SMC, the structure is hierarchical.
Bonded by fear and hatred.

Similar to “Mafia structure”, the slave / lowest ranks paid ‘protection money’ to the mafia due to fear, yet they also hate the Mafia. The money then goes upwards to the big bosses.

So let’s say a guy named Jim, initially a slave, driven by enough hatred, decided to fight off the Mafia and quite successful in doing it.

His act will caught the eyes of the Mafia bosses. The Mafia bosses will then extend an offer for Jim to ‘join the club’. Jim will then moved up one rank from a slave to become a henchman.

Or… Jim decided to create his own ‘kingdom’, joined by similar minded person, Jim will create a new Mafia and challenge the power of the “old Mafia”. (Mafia war)

Or… Jim accepted the offer and join the “old Mafia”, from within he will then plan a rebellion to the Mafia big bosses to become the new Mafia’s big boss.

Thus it’s a ‘training ground’ for “Demon Wannabe”… moving up the rank to become the biggest, baddest Demon through fighting and beating another Demon.

From the same link above:

Only very rarely is the social memory complex of negative polarity capable of acting totally as one being. The loss of polarity due to this difficulty, to which we have previously referred as a kind of spiritual entropy, is quite large.

1 Like

I was wondering on this too. What’s the average # of b/m/s complexes to merge into a social memory complex? I know it was mentioned u can do 4th density alone in STS, but like Q’uo’s complex- how many people are in there? Was the entire planet of Venus made into one social memory complex? Is it normally this big: millions of people?

Just wondering

For Ra / Venus:

Questioner

What was Ra’s average total population incarnate on Venus in third density, the number?

Ra

I am Ra. We were a small population which dwelt upon what you would consider difficult conditions. Our harvest was approximately 6 million 500 thousand mind/body/spirit complexes. There were approximately 32 million mind/body/spirit complexes repeating third density elsewhere.
The Ra Contact: Session 89 - L/L Research

While Q’uo is a ‘merged identity’ of Latwii Hatonn and Ra SMCs. An SMC consist of other merged SMCs. Sharing their memory of experiences and biases by forming Q’uo, capable to explain what was said by Ra, using the style/biases of Latwii, leveraging the frequency of Hatonn.

2 Likes

It’s not burning in torturous hell if the Confederation’s messages can be trusted. From all of my study, the healing in time/space seems to be about appreciating the specific qualities that experience and its injuries bring out in the self. Healing involves intensifying and de-intensifying these qualities, reviewing how their expression in space/time broadened the concept of the self. In space/time we have the ability to transform, discovering new qualities and releasing others; in time/space, we have the ability to stabilize and accept these qualities but we’re stuck with those qualities. Therefore, the new incarnation’s planning is a kind of reaction to the state of these qualities in our evolution.

The life review facilitated in time/space is a big part of this. We can move anywhere in time, but we are fixed in space to the location in which we were embodied at those time coordinates. So we can get the overview of our lives but we can’t change anything. That’s what makes 3D incarnation so precious: it is where we can encounter new aspects of self/Creator that will move us forward, building experience we later review in depth in time/space.

Meditation might be seen to involve the conscious, incarnate decision to partake of time/space and get a little bit of that experience in space/time.

2 Likes

It looks like psychotherapy :slight_smile: I recently read the passages of the Oaspe where the second heaven is described in an interesting way and what service is needed for. Spiritualists have quite a lot of interesting information. Moreover, both Don and Carla agreed with the findings of both M. Newton and D. Cannon, if of course I understood correctly.

2 Likes

My interpretation is that it is matching what is described in many near-death experiences: it is part of the life review process. The entity reviews the life, and often feels much sadness or disappointment at their choices, missed opportunities, and how they made people feel when not treated with love. Then they must accept, learn from, and integrate those experiences before they can move on.

1 Like

It starts with Journeying Within, Self Realization, Connecting our waking consciousness to Out Higher Consciousness ( which is God-Source-All Loving Creator). This, is when you Heal.

And yes…all IS ABLE to be Known.

:om::sparkles::sparkling_heart::pray::sparkling_heart::sparkles::om:

1 Like