I think Ra gave me pain

Well, I for one am glad that you chose to share your wisdom now. I consider us all friends who simply haven’t met face to face in this current incarnation. Friends of a like mind can gain understanding and benefit from each others opinions, even if some haven’t finished reading the huge novel yet. It’s also just nice to be able to talk with each other. I don’t think you have to read very far in the Ra material to understand what they stand for, and what they believe. Much of the material just helps to paint a fuller picture, and much is describing the behind the scenes way that creation works. I’m still not done with it. I tend to hop around a lot, but I’m also keeping track as I work my way through in a linear fashion.

That does likely seem to be the case. I like you idea of the blue check mark. I’m not sure how I would go about that, but I do ask my higher self to help me discern what is true and false. If I’m trying to attempt a connection (which I don’t know that I’ve achieved yet) I preface the intention with only being willing to connect with benevolent positively oriented entities, and I guess have a little ritual where I say something along the lines of “I invoke the Christ sphere of protection around me, let no negative entities, thought forms, or energies affect me or influence me”. This is just my thing, and I admit I am very ignorant as to methods and rituals that can offer protection or foster a positive connection.

That’s an area I’ve wanted to investigate further for quite a while, but there are SO many areas I want to investigate further. Currently I think my top two interests in seeking/learning at this point relate to healing, and gaining a better understanding of crystals. At least that is what I often ask to learn more about, well that and help being able to astral project. :laughing:

Like you I’m also of the belief that those of us earnestly seeking, and desiring to be a powerful force for good are on the radar of the dedicated opposition. I think our experiences, both enjoyable and painful give us valuable insight and experience. Perhaps it is possible that our higher selves allowed a bit of unpleasantness to come through as a potent catalyst?

If the pain had been limited to a tooth ache or phantom itch, would this thread have even been formed, and would we be discussing this and learning here now? I’m truly sorry for the pain you experienced, but I am very grateful to you for sharing your experience, and helping me to gain understanding and grow. Thank you.

May I ask how many times you have sought help from Ra? Was this the first? Sorry if you already stated that, my memory isn’t what it used to be. I’m not sure I would attribute this to seeking a connection with Ra just yet, but you know far more about this experience than me so I defer to your intuition and understanding. Personally, in my mind the jury is still out, and if I think I’ve reached a conclusion at this point I will be desensitized and fail to give further clues or evidence proper consideration so I am trying to keep this open ended in my own mind. There are many things in my life I still haven’t reached a conclusion about. Perhaps I’m too indecisive :wink:

Kevin

I probably called on Ra a dozen times before that, with no problems.

Not sure if I did the math right, but if you wanted to convert that into a data point for consideration it may be that you experienced pain while contacting Ra 8.333% of the time. Just trying to look at this puzzle from different angles…

I have the feeling that this may be a big lesson and experience for you. I understand it may be distressing, and even traumatic being that you felt like you were assaulted by some unseen force. I’m inspired by your courage to seek, and I have a feeling that in the future when you look back, you may view this incident with deep gratitude. That is my wish for you.

Kevin

Ra even helped me with mental puzzles when I was having Schizophrenia breakdown in the past. This was like 12 years ago. The pain was like about 1-2 years ago.

It’s great to have loyal, loving and powerful friends isn’t it. There are forces that help me in my life, I’m sure quite often. I may not notice it most of the time though. The incidents that really stand out are things like when I’m driving and looking down to find something, and Someone/Something grabs my attention and jerks my head straight and I swerve to get back into my lane just in time to avoid a high speed head on collision. I used to call it my guardian angel but now I know it goes much deeper than my mental image of a docile, if not dopey appearing marble statue of someone wearing a robe with big wings on it’s back. Yea, I’ve seen modern pics of the warrior angels, but due to my upbringing, I expect and demand that MY angels wear white robes, and stand around… a lot.
:wink:

Wow. Lot to reply to here :slight_smile: I’m not sure if I can use the reply function or not. It might glitch things. Then, just now, a glitch on this forum was VERY obviously used by “something” to tell me something. So … I guess I’ll just proceed. Any maybe not use the actual reply function :stuck_out_tongue:

Also: Apologies in advance but I am a VERY nonlinear thinker by nature, and when it comes to metaphysical topics that stretches the limits of my abilities to organize thoughts into a linear format. I’ll try, but make no promises.

Anthro: First, I want to state that my reply was operating under the assumption that you were fairly new to the Ra material and that this happened to you very recently. I apologize for making such gross assumptions. To be more helpful to you, I should have asked. Still, I stand by my general statements re: Ra as such (general). In your case, it sounds as if there is much going on and without further extensive details, which may well be far more personal than you wish to share here, I feel that any direct comment by me would be purely speculative and totally unhelpful. I wish you well. If you wish further analysis I would be happy to offer it but, again, to do so would require asking questions that I know that I would not feel comfortable answering on a public forum.

Kevin: Thank you for the welcome back! :slight_smile: I do appreciate it. When I comment on things, I prefer strongly to have as complete a working knowledge of a subject as I possibly can have before offering opinions or advice on it. Obviously, in the case of a subject such as this, that is … Challenging, to say the least. However, I feel that I want to at least have read what everyone else has read here so that I do not feel that I’m talking out the wrong orifice, as it were. Thus, I reiterate my statement that I’m not finished with the books yet. I began Book IV two nights ago, and that’s quite a read. That is going to require slow going.

Aaah okay, so … The “blue-check mark” thing may be worthy of a forum topic in and of itself. This is some deep stuff, and weirdly specific and technical information that probably is going to really only apply to a handful of individuals on Earth at this time. So …

Challenging to formulate a reply. There’s a lot here that delves into the personal for me. At this time I’m being “nudged” not to share anything personal yet. So … Apologies for the cryptic nature of some of this.

I am going to go ahead and say that verification of identity of a being that is outside of the visible spectrum is obviously something that is not so simple for all, and obviously, some people must have an easier time with it than others. I’ve often heard people say that they are only willing to connect with positive beings. I do not doubt that this intention somehow works for them. (Before I reached out directly to LL Research, and Trisha directed me here, I had contacted another website and received a reply from a very knowledgeable person there. He told me the same thing, that he only allowed those who were aligned with working in service to others to work with him. My thought there is, “Okay. How do you verify this?”)

Way too much going on at my house right now (darn this 3rd density stuff happening such that I cannot just be lofty! lol) for me to write more but I want to come back to this. Obviously there’s a reason why I’m getting distracted …

For now, I will just come back to Anthro’s other comment, which I had forgotten: Arcturians? May I ask where this name came from? I ask because I have not heard it before in this context … For years, it was a word I used jokingly because I didn’t think it was anything “real.” I thought I made it up. Hmm.

Arcturians are a race of ET beings commonly referred to in various channelings online. They are over a billion years ahead of us in technology and spirituality.

I sort of inferred this :slight_smile: Would you be so kind as to direct me to a source where I could read more about them?

I find it highly amusing that they are “real” given that it was, for the longest time, a name that I thought was safe to joke with given that I thought I made it up. Ha!

LLR challenges their contact before proceeding with the channeling. It’s one way of doing it.

Here is what that looked like when done by Carla.

Here are a number of channelings with the Arcturians:

Here is one video about what the Arcturians are:

Negative / STS entities can claimed to be whatever identities that they want.
On Ra materials, we read how STS entities claimed to be YHVH.
And I’ve watched a case where somebody met a ‘light entity’ who said to him.
“I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.”
And he recognized it as “Jesus”.
Yet there is one sure giveaway that STS entities cannot hide.
It’s PRIDE.
Regardless of whatever name, label, identity that they claimed themselves to be.
The “big ego” is hard to conceal.

Along the idea of the 8% Ra being the respondents when calling upon those of other densities… Does it not feel like … a familiar way? When one feels the contact with defined/ named complex or entity… does any one feel the name, feel the identity? As … in like a familiar scent or familiar … I mean, really… like if some one has a costume on and you have to determine which one is the person you have known a long time and feel the most safe with or a stranger of similar shape… I feel very confident if I close my eyes I would know whom is the one I am most familiar/ the one I am least. I am curious that this is or is not a thing as well… especially with the complex’s that are more … complex and dedicated in service of Love and Light.

curious. I have heard Carla, maybe others say the one thing that a STS entity is unable to break the rule of is… they can not say they come in Love and Light. The implication of this seems quite like the saying of this, in that.

I think there is even an online program for that right? ID me… ? The Ins uses it… maybe… just kidding :slight_smile:

I can not even remember all the names of the arch angels or half the time my kids:) So… I have not asked, not really for anyone specific other than those of my childhood, consciousness I am already familiar with asking for… in times of help. But to communicate fro the sake of seeking … I don’t know. I just… often feel things out. Very raised by wolves"" kind of way of doing things… unrefined but… also very guided by whats natural to me.

Yes, I heared a germany man has told same story such as yours. he saw Ra text on somewhere or wall also. He feel weird as you when he saw the Ra text.

Patrick – Yes, I would assume or at least hope that an organization such as LL Research would have pretty strict and time-tested protocols for verification. I did not mean to cast doubt on the veracity of the work in channeling that has been done through this site, and I apologize if my comment came off that way. I was specifically questioning the somewhat flippant statement made to me by someone else, who is not affiliated with this site. (As a side note, this individual most likely knows about LLR, and yet chose not to direct me here. Without getting into any specifics, this is interesting to note.)

The difficulty here is, as Quid stated, that it is in the very nature of negative entities to lie. In fact, I would hazard to say that the use of deceit is one of the very hallmarks of these entities throughout all spiritual tracts, regardless of what they are called. I have also had direct personal experience with a negative entity or entities that associated very closely with Yeshua (this was the name that it used) and the monotheistic “God” that he is said to represent. The experience was somewhat recent, and there was much else going on at the time but that was at the crux of it (to make the worst joke in the Universe, if I may). This is a slight aside to the topic at hand, but for me, the invocation of Christ would be in no way beneficial and would, most likely, have the opposite of the intended effect. I am, at this time, still attempting to construct some way in which to re-frame the concepts of Jesus and Christianity as a whole in some way that is congruent with positivity so that I may better serve in my interactions with those of a positive orientation who identify with Christ and Christianity. (I apologize in advance that I must state that it is extraordinarily difficult for me, due solely to my life experiences.)

Veering a bit, back to the OP – I got the impression from the post that the assistance of Ra was asked for not as a more intensive direct channeling, as is performed at LLR, but as a more general, gentle guidance, if you will. (I originally typed “casual,” then decided that it was the wrong term, for there is really never anything “casual” in spiritual matters.) I’m struggling with how to word this without risking offending someone, and I’m also not honestly sure in any way shape or form what the “right” answer is. I guess I will just leave it at that, pointing out the fact that perhaps this was part of a more “personal” or (I guess I will use the word), “casual” contact attempt rather than a formal channeling and that thus, perhaps the OP did not realize that an intensive challenge was needed for screening.

I do believe that it would be best for anyone invoking the help of any dis-incarnate entity to have some sort of “key” to ascertain identity, but I wonder if a direct and complex “challenge” such as the one Patrick described might be a bit cumbersome for daily use. Now, this may well mean that one should simply refrain from invoking the help or guidance of any dis-incarnate entities in daily life, and I would not argue with that. However, some may still wish to do so, and may be able to do so safely, as it were; if so, I suggest that perhaps each individual needs to develop his or her own working key that is personal and specific to the individual and the entity being asked for aid.

And, most importantly of all, be well, well aware of anything that seems “off.” If it is off, STOP.

My take, from my perspective. It’s the only one I can offer.

The learning of energetic healing is a long-term goal of mine as well :slight_smile: I don’t know much at all yet other than the most very basic basics.

As to crystals, I know a bit about this, though I’m far from being an expert. However, if I can help in any way with that, please feel free to reach out. That world is one in which I spend an increasingly large amount of time.

No worries. That thought never crossed my mind. :slight_smile:

Yes and in this they are most efficient at lying to themselves. Hence why it is called “that which is not”.

It is by the fruits of any contact that you know what type of entity you contacted.

With this simple suggestion we can easily filter a great deal of content from all over the web. Especially in the conspiration circles where so many channeling speaks of doom and gloom. The nature of the contact should be obvious, but unfortunately the questioner attaches so much importance on that type of information that it nearly always results in the contact being from a negative source. Although we can take note of Ra using the words “quite likely”, which means that there are exceptions of course.

Of course, the challenging is a very personal affair.

Personally, when I ask for help. I proclaim something like: “To all positively oriented entities who wishes to help, thank you for helping.”. But it is the intent I am holding that is more important, the words alone are not much help per se.

Thanks Patrick, I had been wondering if something like that would suffice. It’s much simpler than my ad-hoc variations of seeking assistance from “higher self, guides, council and all benevolent being’s dedicated to the service of others for their highest and best good in the service of light and the one infinite Creator”. I’m glad the rambling specificity doesn’t feel needed by someone else and I had been wondering if calling on positively oriented beings might be adequate.

Right or wrongly, I also have a bit of an assumption that my higher self may offer a bit of discrimination on who connects with me, or would give me a feeling that something was up.

I had to work through those issues myself, as did my wife. After I became disenfranchised with organized religion and their cruel figurehead that claimed to love everyone so much before torturing them for all eternity… Yep, still makes my hairs bristle just typing that so I have some ways to go… I think it’s in large part because of how it wrecked my self esteem, never feeling good enough, sinning every single day as a teenage boy who lusted in my heart after girls and then the ensuing shame, and pleading for forgiveness. NEEDING someone to save me, etc. Yea, I’m over it…but still working on self love. I went through a period where I was atheist, then agnostic admitting “well honestly I just dont know…” to feeling something inside and beginning to seek which eventually led me here to you fine reasonable, non-judgmental and loving folks.

I worked on this area within myself, because I do think it’s vital that when the situation presents itself for us to talk about what we believe in more of a common language, or using terms that they haven’t been led to believe are spooky or of the devil.

So I revised my own interpretation. With some work I think we can undo our past associations, and then just consider it having multiple names depending on the person’s reference. I say source or creator or ME, to someone else I may use the term God. Sometimes I say God to myself. In my mind I know I don’t mean the one from the OT, I mean my understanding of Her/Him/it

After I learned more about Jesus, I’m cool using his name. To me it turned out he really did do good things and existed from what I’ve read here and other places, and some of the bible stuff about him seems fairly correct (or at least Not out of character) Once I was trying to connect with Jesus, think I may have, and asked “What part of the account of you in the bible do you have the biggest problem with?” I think I heard “That no man cometh to the father but by me. I came here to teach people JUST THE OPPOSITE that they don’t need an intermediary or religious structure to connect with God. I came to show them that they can connect directly” That was the vibe I got, perhaps from my imagination so take it with a grain of salt.

I also believe that organized religion can and does do good. One personal example, my daughter was on Heroine, went off the deep end but fortunately bonded with a church and has turned her life around and I’m so proud of her. In her case that widely disseminated belief system was accessible to her and she has a very real and loving connection with the Creator. She just uses different nomenclature and places more self imposed restrictions on herself via dogma, but it has saved her life, she is connected to the Creator in a vibrant and loving way, so in her case I wouldn’t want to change a thing, or ever discourage her from her beliefs.

I think I find it easier if I consider it from the viewpoint of respect. I respect the opinions of others in concept, and if I don’t respond to someone talking about righteous judgment with a raised eyebrow or pointed questions, that is my putting respect into practice. It’s easy to practice respect on things that don’t “offend” us. Practicing on difficult stuff is like lifting bigger weights and growing spiritual muscles :muscle: :muscle:
“I pick things up and put them down!” -funny commercial for a gym with a bulky meathead speaking with a Swarzenager accent.

Really? Thank you, and I will most definitely PM you. Those are areas where I don’t feel like I’m making much progress. Even though I took a crystal Reiki course and have quite an assortment at this point and Melody’s big book of Crystals (awesome book though).