How to connect our daily life with RA principles?

You might be right. I thought about it and I think I connect RA material to another book I read from Jordan Peterson “12 rules for life”.
Under that 12 rules book, I can immediately apply what is in the book in my real life. But RA materials is certainly in more general perspective. So general that you can’t apply it in life in a specific way. Instead you need to look at your life in a holistic way to apply the RA principles.

Thank you I enjoyed how you put that!

Then judge them in the manner that you would like to be judged.
For in the same way you judge others, you will also be judged

Yes you can get not-attached to basically anything.
As only through “non attachment” you can be released from the “bondage of karma”.
Having said that, I’m not saying that “attachment” is bad.
As good or bad is truly dependent on context.

yeah, I always do. there is a famous sentence in corporate culture I like very much. It’s called “lead by example”. If there is anything that I can’t do myself or I don’t want to be done, I won’t ask other employee to do that or I won’t do that to them.

I like the statement. thank you.

According to Lao Tse, the best leaders are those who do not control the people they lead yet empowered the people they lead. They lead “from behind” and “do not take credits”.

The Master leads from behind.
When his work is done, the people say:
We did it!! All by ourselves.

In order to be great leader, your employee is not your servant, it’s the other way around, you are the servant of your employee. Thus in the same manner, you are also the servant of your family member. Lately people dubbed this concept as “Servant Leadership”.

“the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who leads like the one who serves.”
– Jesus

Although the above might not be in line with most of today’s “corporate culture”.
Thus the “best leader” actually do not “judge” the people they lead, the leader serve, nurture, empower the people they lead and when “success” has been reached, the leader doesn’t take credits and your employee will say “We did it all by ourselves!”.

Someone just tell me how to do my job better. lol lol

Yes, I think you’re on to something there. Most spiritual guidance is concerned with how to modulate your experience within the illusion. It’s more unusual to find material which puts the onus on you to find Divinity within your own self through meditation.

The puzzle pieces are of your own being: if they are arranged in one pattern, that may conduce to a shallow experience of self/self-as-catalyst; if the pieces are arranged in a different pattern, that may conduce to a far deeper experience as more levels of self come into focus, harmony and implementation.

I am a senior software/data engineer working for a large company. I have to judge many things/people as well. The worst thing I can think of about my work is having to fire someone. Thankfully, I only needed to do this twice in my life.

But since I discovered the Law of One, it shapes all my decisions. It’s really affecting all the little things too, not just the big obvious ones.

For example, when I look at source code made by someone else, I no longer fall under the infamous NIH syndrome (Not Invented Here syndrome) that the great majority of programmers do. I can let the other developers do things in their own way and not be pedantic about coding style and whatnot.

So you still do your job with everything this entails, but the way you do these things can benefit from sprinkling them with what you learned from Confederation teachings. The way you fire someone can be different. The way you deal with people and their needs can be different. The way you deal with pressure and deadlines can become much smoother little by little. As you learn to practice the Law of One in everyday living.

People leaving the team/group/company.

1. If it’s triggered by ‘bad business condition’ / ‘poor performance’, I always believe in fit/unfit criteria and not good/bad criteria thus I will either do my best to ensure the people getting ‘fired’ either get a handsome “handshake package” (bad business condition) and/or contact some of my network who need somebody who fit the skill/interest/passion of the people getting ‘fired’. Many people who do not perform well is because the thing that they need to do does not fit their skill/interest/passion.
  2. If it’s triggered by ‘getting a better and suitable opportunity for themselves’ then I will congratulate them and wish them well on their future life. As time progress many of them become either my customers or my business partners.
  3. If it’s triggered by ‘starting their own company / business’ then this is what I considered the pinnacle of my ‘success’. As time progress their company / business become either my customers or my business partners.

Thus ‘firing someone’ is not necessarily a ‘bad thing’ to do.

Try sonarqube :wink:

Of course the leader needs to judge. How can you sort out those incapable/incompetent people and get rid of them from your team if you don’t judge? That’s the purpose of performance evaluation :slight_smile: You don’t start with a team that has all the capable/competent people.
You need to constantly judge what people do, what they say, what’s their working attitude and give them your feedback.

I also disagree with so called “lead from behind”. Leader should lead as an example as your employees/people always observe what you do:
Do you get to office to work on time? If you don’t, your employees won’t either.
Do you handle all the issues/events in a professional way? If you don’t, your people won’t either.
How can you expect your employees/people to do something that you can’t do or you don’t want to do?
If I don’t want to work in the office at midnight to tackle a deadline, I won’t ask my employees to stay in the office till midnight to submit a report before deadline.

well, I was like that for some time.
I originally worked for a large CPA firm and all (most if not all) people there were smart (not sure as of now any more due to the DEI) cuz those not smart enough will be replaced very soon.
After I came out to corporate world, I was, how come there are so many stupid people there doing nothing and having no consequence on them? (they should have been fired long time ago). But gradually I learned to accept and accommodate - it’s a imperfect world anyway. Even at RA’s planet, they have 5/6 people who can’t move to the next level. So we can’t save everyone in this world.

I know it’s hard to ‘swallow’ initially.
The ‘servant leadership’ model is being proposed by somebody who embrace the concept of “Do without Doing” (Lao Tse) and “Let things that will be done shall be done” (Jesus).
One can also argue that Lao Tse did nothing in his lifetime and Jesus leadership resulted in total failure, his movement squashed by authority, most of his disciples ends up being murdered.
But is it a total failure?
What is ‘success’ and what is ‘failure’?

Hold on guyzzz I got this one!

Okay okay so…success is when,like, you get what you want
And failure is when you dont

Class dismissed :green_heart:

It has been rumored that Lao Tse is an alien. As it is said that Chinese got some info from one type of Aliens near Kunlun mountain. Somehow Chinese can only understand partial of the knowledge and that’s where their traditional medical method/book are from. That’s why chinese traditional medical methodology sounds good but not practical at all. The theory is correct (like treating human body as a whole) but the actual medicine seldom works (most of them can’t pass double blind test).
Lao Tse left China and went back to Kunlun mountain area when he was done.
I also read Urantia book and it says that Jesus is a incarnation of Michael, who is the creator son of GOD of this local universe. He has to go through several incarnations in several planets to gain enough experience and the one in earth is his last one before he became the ruler of the local universe.
I was so mad at the mid term election result as data analysis clearly shows that the election was stolen. But again, I should just behave as RA said: love, understand and accept. My life here is just one of the experience I am gonna have.

And when you want nothing?

“Let your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven”
– Jesus

“free from desire, you realize the mystery”
“caught in the desire, you see only the manifestations.”
– Lao Tse

There are interesting story about Jesus as told by Quo, yes the identity was merely one identity among many of his ‘soul’ and yes his soul has incarnated many times elsewhere.

As for Michael, the angel, angels are ‘special type of consciousness unit’ that generally does not incarnate into the virtual world. There’s another thread which we’re discussing this:
https://discourse.bring4th.org/t/concerning-angels

But I have doubt that ‘becoming a ruler’ was one of the desire of the entity called as Jesus.
“Becoming a ruler” (Thus enforcing control over others) are usually the desire of entities who took the Service-To-Self path in order to discover the law of one.

Just one among many that you already had and just one among many that you will have.

Here’s another ‘hard to swallow’ concept about life from Ra.
If life is a poker game, then here is a tip from Ra on how to win the poker game.
"This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.”

Isn’t it a pleasure to have every moment the choice between this two ways?
Free Will without desire is useless, so there are times for desire and times to be beyond it.

Or be both at the same time thus you see the manifestation and also understand the mystery.

Specially when the desire is to understand the mystery.

Only through attitude of ‘non attachment’.
The essence / similarity between message delivered by Lao Tse, Jesus and Ra is “Non Attachment”.
When one has “Non Attachment” attitude to the result of the poker game, he/she/it will always be happy regardless of what happened on the table and understand why people play poker in the first place and do what they do in the poker game.
The potential aftermath can also be he/she/it will no longer be interested in joining the poker game and “logged off” from the game, permanently.
Thank you fellas for the good game, but I need to go home now… good night.