Looking for Love ❤️

I can’t find the quote, and I’m not sure if it was from a session with Ra or Q’uo, but I remember it being about how searching/looking for love in every possible moment is essential to every seekers progression. And how the actual act of consciously looking for that love in the moment doubles the effect. And with every act of searching it doubles again and so the more we consciously and purposefully seek that love (especially in moments where love is hard to find) the more we become filled with that love and grow closer to that vibration of the 4th Density of Love/Light.

Does anyone know the quote I am talking about?

2 Likes

Nevermind I just found it! It’s from a Ra channeling and I’ve pasted below for reference.

“Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.”

The last line really helped open my eyes to how powerful this exercise is and I have been practicing it for a few weeks now. It is hard as I keep forgetting but I just keep reminding myself (or saying in my head to myself) that I’m looking for love… not in the way usually meant… I’m married with 2 kids after all… but simply seeking where the love resides within each and every moment as it unfolds before me. It greatly aids in reducing anger/stress in undesirable situations and I promise if you make the effort you will find yourself smiling a lot more than usual. Much love/light and many blessing to anyone who reads this. I see you… and I love you x

3 Likes

Since the infinite is the source of love/light, then this exercise might also relevant.

Q: Is it possible to be One with the Creator while still existing in a physical body?
Q’uo:
-As you look about you in your daily experience, in the meditative state; look and see the One Creator.
-Feel, in some essence and some degree, the Creator within yourself seeing itself through your eyes.
-When you see other entities moving about you; see the Creator.
-When you look into a mirror; see the Creator.
These may sound like the most simplistic of exercises, however, if done with a sincere desire to see the Creator, and to know, from the heart of one’s being, that such is true and such is possible, then the Creator may reveal itself more and more to you as you seek it, for as you seek it, you draw unto yourself the ability to perceive it more and more fully in your own experience of the spiritual journey.
– January 11, 2020

3 Likes

I know this isn’t strictly law of one but David Hawkins wrote and spoke a good amount about love and that if one is able to find love in every waking moment that’s how we not only evolve but also how we are able to have the best experience while incarnating in the human form in this density.

I can say from person experience that making an attempt to feel love more frequently and consistently each day has been the single most transformative tool I’ve ever wielded. More so than clean diet, regular exercise and even regular meditation. I was doing all that but largely neglecting love likely as part of my own trauma experiences. Simply trying to connect more with love has literally improved every single aspect of my human experience and has improved in ways that nothing else has even come close to.

2 Likes