How to connect our daily life with RA principles?

But then one could simply make the dish washing to get the same result. :thinking:
Additional no money is lost as everything is clean.

Within poker game context, those who ‘has no attachment’ to money nor “chip” as they used to call it, will gladly give their money away to the other players. By poker rule definition those who has lost all of their money/chip are called “losers” but according to Ra, that’s the only way you can win the poker game.

Within buddhism / hinduism concept, only by “spending all of your karma” (thus no more karma) you can be freed from incarnating as thus it’s said, forgiveness and acceptance (aspect of non attachment) shall break the bond of karma.

That still doesn’t explain the motivation to play poker under such conditions?

As a “Service To Other” poker players.

actually it’s not hard to swallow. I read that portion and I loved it very much and copied it to lots of my friends. It’s talking about why when you enter into this incarnation you need to forget all your past experience. Cuz if you don’t forget, then the experience of this incarnation doesn’t have much meaning to you and thus defeats the purpose.

Yes the ‘veil of forgetting’ feature within the VR realm a.k.a incarnation enabled the infinite consciousness to be diffracted/segmented into a ‘unit of limited consciousness’ and it shall ‘attached or have strong identification to a limited self’. Thus give birth to the concept of “Service To (Limited) Self”.

Ra: the concept of service to self did not hold sway previous to what we have been calling the veiling process.

Once the concept of “Service to (limited) Self” is conceived, trying to win / compete against the other (limited) self, such as within the Poker Game, will start to ‘make sense’. I try to win against ‘others’.
Without the concept of (limited) self, whomever win within the poker game, I win, (and whomever lose, I lose) as everyone that is playing in the poker game is actually me.

1 Like

One thing I am still struggling is how to love some people when I clearly know that they are doing evil things. RA said to understand and accept, I can understand why they are doing that but I will never accept what they are doing.
So, how do I love those people? In what way?
Does it manifest my love to them that I stop them from doing evil things?

I would like to hear what you think.

It is possible the accept people the way they are, while not agreeing with them or with what they do.

If protection is needed, then protection is needed.

It’s part of what we can learn to accept. Someone is doing something that you feel others or yourself should be protected against. Well then, that is what is and so it can just be accepted that such protection is needed.

2 Likes

I like this answer. thank you very much for the explanation.

Coopers, Welcome here, I just read this thread as I was busy at the end of the year and missed your first post.

I once worked in advertisement and had to choose with the person I was working with as an assistant and we had often time to hire freelance persons and projects, with deadlines too
So our work was not just only judging others and their work but just one part…

I was young and since it had a creative part, and at the time freelance ad-people were in fact quite fun, so only deadlines were really stressful.

I remember putting myself in the shoes of the ones we were checking. It’s definitely hard, lol. And yet it ends always about being honest when you have to ‘render’ judgment, and then doing it with heart, I found, was strangely immediately received and felt. Perhaps because the people who were offering their work were themselves already very aware of their quality. I don’t know. It was a great lesson for me how honest and yet doing it with somewhat, ‘love’, was just making that thing sort of all right in the end. It would be years before I would discover Ra, which made me appreciate evermore what Ra was saying about treating others as yourselves. lol

After all we are all connected together on a subtle plane, so somewhere we are all eager for truth from one to the other. And if your work means you must judge, then this is the work load, lol, not an easy one for sure… we need in that economic system, persons who will judge and decide and present the reasons on which she/he will base judgment…

I love the way it is so burdening you , and how you would like to handle it along Ra’s precepts, quite a conundrum isn’t it ?? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Anyway I love your posts, coopers…

thank you for the comment Flofrog.
I once worked in a worldwide professional firm for many years.
The working environment and deadline are harsh and I expect every staff under me is performing as well as I was at that level because I myself went through every level in the firm and got my current position - it’s a real “lead by sample” situation.
In fact, after a project is done, I already know which staff I need to let go and I will try not to book that person in other projects again, if possible.
A sentence I always said during that time was: I don’t accept any excuses for failure.

Every year end management will review all levels of employees and see whether they performed competently. Those who deemed incompetent will be let go at the end of the year.
That’s why I said that my job requires me to judge everything other people did, in the work of course.

After leaving that firm and got into corporate world, I was surprised that many people couldn’t perform at their positions but could still stay there for political or whatever reasons. Took me a while to get used to such situation and I told myself that I have to lower my expectation since no one is the same in this world.
RA and Q’uo really gave me different perspective. As a hindsight, I sometimes asked myself, would I survive in that firm environment or would I have done better if I know about RA and Q’uo? I probably could have done better as I know even now that missed a lot of things but I guess this incarnation wants me to go through that as a catalyst.

1 Like

It’s such a conundrum, isn’t it ? :green_heart:

I love the way Ra gives us this perspective too.
In my twenties I stumbled on buddhism and started to meditate. I loved the way buddhism considered that no menial talks is menial in the end, and love is what is needed in all actions however small or large.

Ra expresses it for me in an even better way.
Love is really the only energy, there;s no way out of this, lol

3 Likes

Not infringing on free will is difficult. I don’t think I could ever be dedicated enough to not prevent and likely let anger reign if an entity, third or second density, is causing suffering for someone or something I love to any appreciable degree in an intentional manner.

Survival in general would be difficult if not impossible in this social and trade setup without at least some degree of manipulating or controlling others. Money is often control. Even a lie of omission could be considered manipulation. When institutions like governments and banks try to act like they own you, there are many laws that it is acceptable or even a moral imperative to break, one cannot be honest with the would be controllers unless they desire martyrdom.

Many say do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Perhaps free will is best preserved by giving the help someone wants rather than the help you think they need or you would want. That’s a start.

I’d say just try your best to act with compassion, patience, and help when help is sought. Build community and connection rather than division. Educate so others can use their free will effectively. Be humble, but not self flagellating. Share. Laugh with instead of at. Offer whatever uniqueness you possess. Be kind for its own sake rather than virtue signaling. Try to focus on commonalities between groups rather than divisions.

Ultimately I don’t know.

1 Like

I’ve found The Law of One Session 67 helpful, when I encounter people, events and actions that I find to be horrific.

3D Life within the context of free will is a paradox to me, while I’m in 3D. RA resolves the paradox in a 90-minute session. They’re really good at this kind of thing.

Great, let me go there and read it again.
I read through the whole RA a while ago. Guess I don’t remember it now.

Found this paragraph, I found it to be very useful. thank you again.
A portion, seemingly, of the Creator rejoices at your choice to question us regarding the evolution of spirit. A seemingly separate portion would wish for multitudinous answers to a great range of queries of a specific nature. Another seemingly separate group of your peoples would wish this correspondence through this instrument to cease, feeling it to be of a negative nature. Upon the many other planes of existence there are those whose every fiber rejoices at your service and those such as the entity of whom you have been speaking which wish only to terminate the life upon the third-density plane of this instrument. All are the Creator. There is one vast panoply of biases and distortions, colors and hues, in an unending pattern. In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well. No more than this can you do for your portion of the Creator is as it is and your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are. Could you, then, serve a negative entity by offering the instrument’s life? It is unlikely that you would find this a true service. Thus you may see in many cases the loving balance being achieved, the love being offered, light being sent, and the service of the service-to-self oriented entity gratefully acknowledged while being rejected as not being useful in your journey at this time. Thus you serve One Creator without paradox.

2 Likes

That’s the one. It’s been a comfort to me, for a lot of situations. https://www.lawofone.info/s/33#11 Is another good one to keep in mind along with RA’s often repeated statement that in 3D, it’s impossible to have understanding.

2 Likes

a really wonderful passage of Ra, thank you Gottafly

How is your group related to L/L research organization?

1 Like

thank you for the explanation. I’ll take a look at your link.
cheers,