Governmental & Societal Structures

There might be some important concept lost in the muddle of many governments. The concept of environment.
That is, to be alive and well with an ability to evolve entails some dependency on a supportive environment.

Global warming seems to be happening, natural disasters seem to be increasing. More and more people are migrating out of necessity to escape environments that no longer support them.

So much of government hinges on money and power, response to environmental catastrophe seems reactive more than proactive. The true costs of environmental resource exploitation likely escapes the ability of any government to account for.

Who invents a breakthrough technology that remedies this, is it the government? The new world boundaries may become corporate in nature - often times these are mini fiefdoms driven by profits, not democratic votes. Many top corporations are negative hierarchical structures with aim to increase market share over establishing global wellbeing.

We may be witnessing a collapse of civilization as we know it due to environmental short sightedness. The collapse may be a regenerative impetus in the creation of some better more improved civilization. How can we help?

Indeed. It should be big impact to prohibit advertisement as extra self-stimulation. Governments like to prohibit so much but here there’s no activity.

To my opinion the only one difference between government and corporation and that the first one is more total.

There might exist different types of organizations but the problem is that in the governmental world it’s like Russian dolls. Just imagine a country that is looking like Ra’s memory complex - how it will be fit into other countries and UN? They will try to destroy such country just because they do not understand how to talk with society to which you can not ask “who is in charge here?” The same principle lasts to organizations that are registered within state, principle “who is in charge here?” is here also. So such organizations can exist only in non-overlapping space.

I think people should learn Law of Responsibility. Otherwise governments will exist as an extra part of what have not been learned.

In my opinion, three most important things will happen in the near future, which are part of the transition to the 4th Density and the cleansing of the planet.

1. Greater warfare around the world. The STS system is quite desperate before the arrival of a positively polarized planet. For them, this is a big threat to their power, hence they need to have everything under yet more control. We may see more military and conflicts around the world for the sake of enforcing subservience to one world government. The good news is that the Earth as a positively polarized planet of the 4th Density is not conducive to the physical and negative activity that is war, so this will pass naturally. The best way is to stand away from any conflict and not get involved. Peace and unity are paramount.

2. The great financial crisis. There is a high probability of a global collapse of financial markets. This is due to current economic trends. It could also be the plans of those in power to make people poor. Only that they base their own power on money. The elite, governments, corporations are all about deals between buddies and big money. With this they tower over the ordinary humble person. By taking away people’s savings and independence, they will also lose the power over them because the same money they have, they build they power over people. I think the most important thing when financial collapse strike is to stay calm in such a situation and open up to the other person by offering to help and also not to be afraid to ask for help for survive.

3. Epidemic. We may be witnessing another epidemic such as we have seen in history, such as the Black Death. I believe this is the planet’s way of filtering and recycling humanity. And the key to surviving something like this is to work on our own polarization. I presume that those who are positively polarized at least 50% will survive. For them, viruses, bacteria and other microorganisms can provoke various genetic changes better adapting them to life on a positively polarized planet. Those who do not achieve a sufficiently high polarization will simply die and start another cycle on another planet of 3 Density to do the work for their polarization.

Now, the question:

It may sound infantile, but it is best to do nothing for the world. Just let things happen. Life on the planet is in a situation of adjusting to the 4 Density (Density of Love) and the Earth itself knows what to do. This is my opinion. And if one wants to fit properly into the bigger picture, to do something good for all of Creation and oneself in it, then the best way is to focus on one’s individual development on love, service to others and all that pertains to development toward positive polarity on an individual level.

2 Likes

And here Ra say:

42.10 Questioner: How can a person know when he is unswayed by an emotionally charged situation if he is repressing the flow of emotions, or if he is in balance and truly unswayed?

Ra: I am Ra. We have spoken to this point. Therefore, we shall briefly iterate that to the balanced entity no situation has an emotional charge but is simply a situation like any other in which the entity may or may not observe an opportunity to be of service. The closer an entity comes to this attitude the closer an entity is to balance. You may note that it is not our recommendation that reactions to catalyst be repressed or suppressed unless such reactions would be a stumbling block not consonant with the Law of One to an other-self. It is far, far better to allow the experience to express itself in order that the entity may then make fuller use of this catalyst.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing so much food for thought. In some cases, in striving to help another - our intent aligns to a benevolent agenda, it may improve STO polarization, it may act as a model of possibility for others, it may help bring a better side of us out, and it may actually help to make things better somehow. There may be some golden rule going on, help another and possibly we are better able to discover and receive help ourselves when we need it.

To help the environment, the concept of balance in global warming suggests that there’s carbon in the atmosphere that needs to be pulled out. Planting trees may help. Another thing I was thinking of was the idea of a seaweed, like a GMO seaweed that can survive in warm water, can pull a bunch of CO2 out, but not necessarily farmed, just planted like a forests in the oceans.

I think also, a lot of our carbon footprint is related to transportation. Instead of having a car and buying gas, we have everything delivered by big diesel trucks to our house, may not actually help reduce our personal carbon footprint. However if we can keep a garden or buy local produce, that may be like a baby step improvement. Mel Bartholomew’s square foot gardening comes to mind. The idea reduce, reuse, recycle may have come out of the Great Depression of the 30’s - where people grew mindful of not wasting much in effort to do the best with what they had.

A Russian doll model of government doesn’t seem farfetched, like some pecking orders at play but only a few at the top graduate as highly polarized STS. We share the world and tolerance of choice in polarization seems important for STO as contrast of what not to do. The idea that we urgently stop and do nothing - paradoxically, may benefit an STO beaten down by some STS agenda.

However, there are STO organizations that aim to provide relief to people contending with earth changes. There are non corrupt charities that operate transparent and efficiently route resources to those in need. LLResearch comes to mind, thank you. Maybe a form of helping is like a choice of attention - do we feed helpful attention to an STS organization or an STO organization, why or why not?

From a 6th density perspective, possibly spiritual mass related to toggling 5d negative to positive in some way more compatible with 6d. Such opportunity can seem odd, because it’s like an STO spiritual warrior in an STS environment - so not passing judgment as all people in STS organizations as STS polarized.

The Ukraine conflict might on some level demonstrate a 4d perspective that when cornered and loved ones are threatened, war is necessary. I think a 5d perspective is no, it is not - distance is the great peacemaker, better to drop your pride of home ownership and leave elsewhere in chance as alive, there’s better chance to help another. The idea of humility as a spiritual virtue may be a 5d lesson that many, many Ukrainian refugees are learning first hand. Giving charity for refugee relief may be a way to help.

Strange as it sounds, some say that 10% of the population control 70% of the money. I think part of the financial strain on the economy is economic disparity, and like many things in nature, imbalance gives way to breakage for better balancing ongoing. Short of breaking something, consciously encouraging charitable redistribution may help somehow.

In United States, health care costs seem on the up and up, and insidious as it may be - the health care system capitalizes on the misfortune of others. Big Pharm seems to get its claws in people of the older demographic where probability of health problems increases. Taking responsibility for your own health and well-being may be an alternative to supporting yet another STS agenda. But it is not all bad - I trust that enough STO health care providers are contributing in ways health care improves. In the extreme, people might choose to migrate out of situations of dysfunctional healthcare systems to places where healthcare is more socialized. If we cannot afford health insurance and a trip to the hospital renders bankruptcy, is there another choice? Proactively waking up to harsh realities may be a way of helping somehow.

The word responsibility rooting in an ability to respond, might be catalyst to evolve ourselves more agile in ways we can flexibly adapt to change in ways that we can still retain our helpfulness bandwidth. Pondering this, we take on roles that may not be our first choice - many people prefer living in a house over living in a tent. If we’re conditioned to live in a tent, maybe we’re more fearless of that situation if things ever came to thatt, and as more fearless maybe we can be more loving kind. And that idea suggests again the Archetype of the Choice, the fool as running on low baggage and is mobile - a sort of less as more approach. For some, strange as it sounds - giving things away, donating unused stuff and running lighter, may be a way of both helping others and helping yourself.

1 Like

Interesting and very structured cause and effect analytics from Tom Campbell on how fear based societal structure resulted in nations.

Definition of Fear

Fear is the opposite of love. Fear is, tears apart, drags it down, does not build.
Fear is not a constructive thing. Fear is something that pulls away. So look at, you know, we can look at this, this reality that we’re in.

Social Arrangement Based on Fear = No Trust

What would a social arrangement based on fear look like?
Well, the individuals would not have any trust because it’s based on fear.

And It’s all about Me and Mine, #Ownership #Copyright

If somebody got something that was better or a new idea, they’d hold it for themselves so that they could use it to their own best advantage. It’s all what about me.

Fear Based Individuals Struggle With Each Others

If you had a large collection of such individuals, what would you expect? You would expect they’d all be struggling with each other, trying to get more stuff, get each other stuff, because that’s the nature of fear.

Then Come The Need For Defense (Army, Armed Forces)

It’s all about me, fear, protect me. What about mine? Am I going to get enough? What if somebody takes my stuff? Well, now you have to have defense.

Thus Nation Was Born

And if you have to have defense, eventually you have a lot of entities together.
You’ll have groups of entities forming defense arrangements, right? We call those nations.

Couple days ago I was listening to a discussion about theory of justice of John Rawls. There were many interesting questions raised that I also had and conclusions that I also had. But every time I’m listening to some point of view how society should be, something is disturbing me, and I’ve recognized it. Almost always it’s understood as something applied to all people. As a Creator I would give to everyone place to implement the beautiful idea and then see how excellent result is. But there is a problem, I do not hear what they want to do with people who do not find such idea good. Probably it’s supposed they will convince those who find the idea good, then they will have the majority, as as soon they have the majority they will persuade those who still do not agree so they will be agree. After that some group of people still should be left, probably they think “let’s see how it will go”. And it is not “Truth is a pathless land” of Krishnamurti that @Passer-by mentioned. So there’s a common denominator of (almost) all points of view: they want to force others to do. And thus state/goverment is born.

In other words common is idea of expansion.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing ideas about Justice. I recently saw the Dalai Lama and Desmund Tutu special and n Joy. In this they summarized some life events. I remember one snip
of Tutu saying “you’re either for Justice or you’re for Injustice…” Or something like that. But as you complain, there’s also being for both and neither, depending upon
the circumstance or context. But hey, this guy Tutu made a difference for some people.

I’m reminded of software code where common fault cases
are accounted for. There an be buffer overflows, divide
by zeroes, strings put in for numbers, all sorts of things
unexpected get filtered by error handling to keep the
code running without crashing. Politicians are not careful
software programmers. They make rules for the herd
which seem generalizations for most cases and no such
error handling. Laws of Justice are simply buggy code.

The Dalai Lama was mentioned as curious and also
mischievous. In pondering this, I resolved that the
way he seems mischievous is important. For example,
I too might fake it till I make it in some way that is
also important, like him. And I reflected how I find
myself mischievous in chance we might share some
similarity.

One way that I think is joyful is the mirror. If someone
misplaces something I need and I’m forced to treasure
hunt, then I hide something they need so they too can
experience a treasure hunt. I might transmute some
odd thing they say into odd things said some other
way, and say this to their face as they said something
to mine.

The other way to be mischievous is to
simply take your own advice literally in your own life,
do as you say, not as you didn’t say. Don’t just tell
people we to be a refugee, be a refugee. My hero,
the Dalai Lama.

Thanks for sharing the video, Quid. Yes, what is “mine” certainly is the key element to the formation of nations, but I think they miss a key element. Living a third-density existence behind The Veil will cause fear, which challenges us to accept that which we deny. To alleviate suffering from fear, we naturally form control structures to manage uncertainty in the world. To show this, I’ll elaborate a bit more on their points.

Say a person lives in a slice of wild, ungoverned territory because they reject authoritarian control structures. This slice of land is geographically desirable because the weather is temperate and natural resources are abundant. Later, a second person, experiencing similar frustrations, arrives at the same slice of territory and puts down their tent on a vacant spot. The first person wants to live alone, but if they force the person to leave, they hypocritically become the very authoritarian control structure they detest. The only viable option is to leave or coexist, and due to geographic desirability, the latter option is chosen.

More people rejecting authoritarian control structures find themselves living together in this most geographically desirous area. One day, a person is accused by another of causing the death of their crop/cow/chicken. The accused know they didn’t, but the accuser knows they saw the accused on their land the other night, which may actually be true. Since all people living there reject authority, neither person’s perspective is held higher than another by default.

At this point, only a few things may happen among the area’s occupants: (1) people let it go, (2) resentment broods, and (3) a counteraction is undertaken to balance the scale. 1 may happen for a time. However, as more such incidents accrue, eventually 2 and 3 will take over. 2 leads to poor social relations between the accused and accuser, further compounded by each party’s coalescing acquaintances and friends. Tribalization is now occurring. Should the situation become unbearable, a tribe will either move to a new geographic location or actively promote their own interests, which eventually runs against the grain of another tribe. At this point, 3 is inevitable.

Perhaps another approach is possible. Let’s say that, after the first incident, one person suggests that the rejection of authority by all demonstrates the existence of a shared ideal. Someone then tries to enumerate and write down all shared ideals by the area’s residents. These shared ideals constitute the nation (note the difference between a tribe and a nation). To address interpretative disputes of these ideals, arbitration measures are articulated. We now have roots of a legal and judicial system. Eventually, a person living in the area ignores the arbitration outcome. The people living there decide they want arbitration outcomes to be respected, so an enforcement mechanism is created.

In attempting to escape from an authoritarian control system which misaligned with their shared ideals, a nation developed their own authoritarian control system over a geographic area. Defensive characteristics will only arise in the presence of adversarial nations, which is where I disagree with their perspective on the formation of a nation.

To reiterate my main point: at every step, fear caused by rejection of the other drove the creation of the authoritarian control structures we call government. Fear is natural in this density, and these structures create opportunities to overcome fear and serve the Creator in many different ways. See my earlier post in this thread about change in these structures.

1 Like

There´s a strange kind of acceptance that I call “this is how it is” and somehow it’s different from another kind of acceptance that looks similarly. Probably it’s connected with crystalizing. Working in a company that has hierarchical structure from time to time I have such conversion with managers with no result:

• (manager) I came to ask you if you have concerns
  • I do, here they are (the list of concerns)
  • Well, this is how it is, we cannot change it, it comes from the above managers
  • OK
  • So do you have concerns?
  • Of course, I have just told you, here they are.
  • But I have just told you that we cannot change it
  • Sure, you did tell
  • So why you have concerns?
  • Well, because they exist, here they are
  • So you want to talk about them?
  • I do not want, because talking does not help
  • Well, I cannot leave you because my task is to help people who have concerns
  • So go to the manager above and tell him
  • I cannot
  • OK, if you cannot tell him, why we’re talking? Probably I can tell the higher boss directly.
  • Oh, no, he’s high
  • But if you cannot change it, why are you asking?
  • Because I need to check if you have concerns

This is endless pecking with no result that fatigues both sides.

1 Like

The experience start to came into existence within the 2nd density. Thus one can also observe similar behavior within 2nd density entities. Animal defending their territory and then formed a tribe / group to fight another tribe / group of the same / similar species, usually for ‘exclusive ownership’ of harvesting or hunting territory.

But those attitude will not alleviate the entities from experiencing fear.
A tribe / group will then divide further into smaller tribe / group, and they too will experience fear of each others as a group try to control the other.
Up to entity level within a group designated as ‘leader’ will also experience fear, fear of losing control over other within a group. The ‘leader’ will then try to eliminate any potential threat coming within a group who might challenge it’s authority of control. How will he/she does that? again through spreading fear.

As said by Campbell:
Fear is the opposite of love. Fear tears apart, drags it down, does not build.
Fear is something that pulls away as one do not trust each others and wishes to control each others.

You said it’s natural, yes definitely it’s natural.
It’s also natural that the entity will have enough of it and then evolve further on the opposing experience (STO) or having fondness in it and wanted more to control and conquer (STS).

2 Likes

I make conclusion from

>

79.33 Questioner: Now, let me be sure I understand you: prior to the change and the extension of free will, let’s take specifically the end of fourth density, magical potential for the condition when there was only service-to-others polarization, magical ability or potential was much greater at the end of fourth density than at the end of fourth density immediately after the split of polarization and the extension of free will. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra.

Magical ability is the ability to consciously use the so-called unconscious.

<

Therefore, there was maximal ability prior to the innovation of sub-Logoi’s free will.

and from

>

80.4 Questioner: What is the reason for the fact that the entity is able to act through physical distortions that are already present [as] opposed to being unable to act on an entity who’s had no physical distortions at all?

Ra: I am Ra. The key to this query is the term, distortion. Any distortion, be it physical, mental, or spiritual in complex nature, may be accentuated by the suggestion of

one able to work magically; that is, to cause changes in consciousness.

<

This entity has many physical distortions. Each in the group has various mental distortions. Their nature varies. The less balanced the distortion by self-knowledge, the more adeptly the entity may accentuate such a distortion in order to mitigate against the smooth functioning and harmony of the group.

that the nature of hierarchical governmental & maybe most of societal structures is magical.

Also, there’s a great impact on this from side of media. Aaron tied up media with financial system. After pondering over it I agree with the strong interdependence.

< Link removed: political content >

1 Like

This is my view — that a lot of modernity is born out of a specific materialist recasting of what was once subsumed within the spiritual and magical. We’ve broken the human condition into all these different areas that are separate and distinct from each other instead of recognizing how bound up in each other things like philosophy, politics, religion, sociology, etc are.

1 Like

I agree with you, Jeremy.

I haven’t read the whole thread, just bits and pieces, but lately I’ve been reminded of passages in the Ra material which were always a little insignificant to me, because it relates to the “planetary game”, as Ra calls it.

That’s obviously an uncomfortable quote, and scary, but I always remind myself of the fact that it’s temporary and short lived, and on the other side lies a new, wondrous world.

Peace and love to all. :heart:

3 Likes

There’s some Reddit video of a Palestinian toddler,
half her face looks like raw hamburger and she
shakes uncontrollably as an aid gives her a shot
of something. It’s disturbing and people seem at
a loss of what to do, or how to make sense of it.

I pondered this for days and heard Lana Del Rey
sing Gods & Monsters. In some context, this song
might fit Palestine, with a line “that’s what I truly
want, innocence lost.”

And the idea a mass of people might want their
children thrashed, it’s hard to understand this.

I imagined a Palestine man who has four wives
and twenty children and strongly desires more
but lives in some sort of economic disparity
where there’s no freedom of choice nor means
to support any of his family and nothing to
aspire to beyond some hard-line guidance
that the way out of such dilemmas seems
martyrdom.

The song also hints at a sense of imposter
syndrome, “like a groupie incognito posing
as a real singer. Life imitates art.” Are the
Palestinians led by a real government, or
a bunch of posers incognito?

This chain of thought, to want something
like “innocence lost” then reminded me of
detective stories which seek Motive, Means,
and Opportunity. These factors play some
part on a mass scale, in a state of war.

And I reflected that mass motivation, that
desire hidden might be modeled as some
Hidden Markov Chain - a predictive means
that assign probabilities to chains of
states based upon hidden elements.

A hidden element might be a critical mass
if men who are sexually frustrated but have
no means of resolution other than blame
someone else for their conflicted role within
crummy circumstance. Such desire then
is enabled, they are given Means, and they
are given Opportunity by factions that
benefit from things like War.

Desire might stem from both role and also
circumstance - and being reckless and unsafe
in ways resolving that might be a predictable
state change that people who value being
careful and safe might counter-desire.
A desire for “innocence preserved.”

The strength of the counter-desire might
ultimately strive for proactive prevention,
recognizing the hazard of certain roles
and circumstances and more mercifully
balancing them - however some people
hold hard ideas and are not open minded
to getting help from those they despise.

Fundamentally, I think states of anger
seem relatively stupid. A desire for innocence
lost, seems relatively stupid. A disregard
of birth control seems relatively stupid.
A sense of being played by more intelligent
factions seems relatively stupid. War seems
stupid.

At the crux, an uncomfortable quote with
a sense of being scary might entail some
degree of human stupidity at play. I resolve
that stupidity might explain some disturbing
things going on in the world, so emotionally
disturbing - it takes days to make sense out
of human stupidity - which may in part,
speak to my own stupidity.

My feelings are opposite, I great it in the love and light of the Creator. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not easy for me to see what some entities on this planet have to endure at the hands of others. That’s when I need to remind myself that it won’t continue indefinitely.

I also find the scale and intensity of the suffering hard to swallow (in the war regions). It leaves me very disturbed and uneasy… and angry…

So I have to keep my eye on “the bigger picture”, to restore a sense of equanimity.

I even read Don’s description in the intro of the Ra material again, about the vastness of our universe, to reimagine the magnificence of it all. I’ve always loved Don’s wonder at it all, and he relays it very well. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like