Earth transition to 4th density and its labor pains

That’s correct.
But the Confederation material does not include how to handle the fiction, although this is equally necessary.
Belief/faith in the fiction is part of the infringe of free will for the Confederation.
As an incarnated being, I am not subject to the same restrictions.

I beg to differ. I think they are giving us all the tools needed to navigate the illusion.

The fiction is only thematized very rare, because nobody asks about it in the channelings.
It’s of course O.K. that this has not the focus, but there is no reason to avoid it.
On the other hand can nobody ask things he is not aware of.

Redirecting to https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2021/0623
Austin: Q’uo, Ra said that, at present, the condition of well-meant and unintentional slavery are so numerous that beggars our ability to enumerate them. [1]
Could you give some insight into what this well-meant an unintentional slavery might look like, and how we can identify how we might be engaging in this dynamic in our own lives, whether by giving ourselves over to some form of slavery or perhaps unintentionally enslaving others in some way?

Q’uo: We are those of Q’uo, and we appreciate this query for it offers us a substantially wide field to speak to the many tangled distortions and misunderstandings which are so prevalent, indeed, woven into the fabric of your society and your individual identities.
To examine this question, which ultimately is the work of the individual upon their path, is to make visible some of the walls of what in your popular culture is known as the matrix. This is not the matrix of the archetypal mind, but that which is connected to your movie and the metaphors therein.
Indeed, your peoples, in variously mixed desires, often at the center of which is the desire to control, do indeed create these impositional structures which force or lock your fellow other selves into desired or limited behavior.
This can be seen at various levels of your society, from schoolrooms to governments to workplaces.
There is great value in collective agreements, boundaries, rules, and codes of conduct, as it were. But there is often a tendency toward the limitations of the full exploration of selfhood, the full manifestation of the uniqueness of selfhood, and the full exploration of the relationship between self-and-other and self-and-society.

One potential lens through which to examine this question is to look at the spectrum between freedom to be and to express and strictures which seek to limit that freedom.
This is not necessarily a recipe for the seeking of that which is called anarchy. For it is quite possible in this ideal of freedom to enact and justify that which is of harm to self or other self or to harmony or to group cohesion or to the collective purpose.

And how to process that which seems opposed to such purpose or well-being or that which, however unintentional it may be, creates suffering for others is part of the work of third density.
But the more open the structure can be, which can accommodate these wayward energies, even if the conclusion is the necessity for the boundary, the more that the group or society moves away from this unintentional slavery.

The “unintentional” adjective speaks to the reality or understanding that many within your society would see these restrictions as being of a positive nature.
And indeed, in a world of chaos, as it may seem to the self without such order, this would seem to be an helpful way to sequence and structure and synthesize society into a cooperative whole.
And while it can create levels of productivity and has yielded both positive and negative fruit, as all catalyst does, we would suggest that, relative to the long road of the ground of freedom, it is akin to the shortcut which the self seeks to impose upon the self through mechanisms of control of that which is not desired.

We empathize with your peoples for the intentions and perspectives are so scattered and multifarious that, without these strictures, it would – we correct this instrument – could be exceedingly difficult to find communication and means of relationship on a collective level among your peoples.

On worlds of greater homogeneity, where the group has moved through their evolution as a whole and is not a patchwork of different planetary populations, it is, shall we say, or at least can be easier and more efficient to create these spaces of free and mutual giving that do not require necessarily strong control structures, that the energies may flow in free relation and free giving.
That your planetary population does not share a common lineage makes it far, far more difficult to relate across various cultural matrices.
Which is not to say that the work is impossible, for to transcend or rise above these control structures is also to lift the locus of awareness, at minimum, into the green-ray energy center, to make space for other selves, to approach others with curiosity, to support wherever it is they may be upon their journey, to not look upon the other self or indeed the self with judgment or blame, but rather to see, however it is they may be expressing, thinking, or feeling, as simply being a product of where they are on their evolutionary journey.
And seeing that even that, if related to with love and healing, may be productive to upward evolution.

Again, in the third-density realm, given the limitations created by the veil, and given that your world is one of mixed polarity, where the intentions of some are to consciously do harm to another and to enslave another, it is exceedingly difficult to find this utopian ideal of free and open exchange with little to no control or boundary.
So, you will find a mix upon your planet. But, with greater spiritual evolution, greater – we correct this instrument – with more and more conscious beings, it is possible to leave behind, even in your mixed world, many of these structures of unintentional slavery in order to build a world rooted more firmly in the heart of free giving and free receiving of self and other self.

March 9, 2022 - Intermediate channeling circle - L/L Research
Thus, the Confederation of Planets in Service to the One Infinite Creator, tapping into a certain grasp of these dynamics thanks to the guidance of what you know as the Council of Saturn, is able to move and interact in certain ways that may seem, from a certain perspective, antithetical to the overall goal of service to others and service to the Creator by participating in what is described as a battle. This task is given to those of the fourth density, for the higher densities of fifth and sixth density have a broader view of this—we correct this instrument—of these mechanisms at play that allows them to see how the Creator’s will may unfold in both the actions of the [positive] fourth-density entities and the actions of the Orion empire. Thus, these higher densities do not participate in such a battle, but do not discourage or refrain from allowing the fourth-density entities to take up their own arms of thought in order to protect and serve through the act of defense, as you have called it.

The primary difference between this thought-battle and what you may experience in third density known as war, and the concept of bellicosity, is an attitude available to those of fourth density that allows these entities to see the Creator within those whom they are defending against. And thus, the actions that they take are based primarily within the green ray of universal love—that love being manifested as protection against enslavement and the preservation of free will.

This attitude is an incredibly difficult attitude to manifest within the third density, for the veil [is intended to] prevent an entity, who may take up defensive attitudes, from recognizing the presence of the Creator in any situation. The mechanisms of survival and tribalism are primary aspects of the catalyst that you experience within the third density. And in a moment at which one’s life is threatened or one’s loved ones are threatened, the Creator and thoughts of the Creator are generally outside of the reach of an individual, who instead feels a swell of survival. And an act that, in the end, may be based upon love of another, in the moment is undertaken with an attitude of separation that may be manifested as anger, as fear, or as even thoughts of revenge and retribution.

It is not, what you may say, impossible for a third-density entity to partake actively in defense of high ideals, such as free will and the preservation of loved ones, and maintain an attitude of unity, even in the midst of such battle, as you would say. But we reiterate that this attitude is one that is much more present within the fourth density. And when bellicosity finds itself manifest within the third density, there is much more catalyst for the third-density entity to work with in terms of discovering the heart of self and how love has been blocked, how conditions have been raised because of the illusion of separation and its strength within the third density. It is through this illusion, and through the ways that it manifests in response to things like bellicosity, that such circumstances, as dire and significant as they are within the third density, may hold the key to opening of the heart and of discovering a higher nature of service to others for the positive individual.

Mr. Tadeas, morning.

With your last post your point was very well made. Its a little too early for me to, like, bootstrap (Harmonize) off it but I will a little later after ive finished waking up. Very very interesting point…

I think you would be surprised of the extent to which seekers on this website are aware of these things already.

Seekers who wishes to know how to help make things more positive will come in contact with many alternative views on the matter.

I think your heart is in the right place. We wish for people to see things more clearly. We wish to help make things better.

We may not know what is the best way to help, but we can get hints by the feedback we get from those we wish to help. How do people respond to what we output. What is the end result, is it stressing them further or helping smooth their experience. etc…

We are mirrors to each others and that feedback is often all that can help guide us.

Let us focus on one aspect in particular, if you will.

The astounding unintentional slavery that this world is subject to at this time.

What are the tangible solutions you would propose to help loosen that knot?

Yes - there are obvious two groups.
One group is aware of all facets of this third density illusion and the other group has a selective view by free will.

The best way seems to offer as much different ways as possible.

The unintentional slavery is unintentional, because people believe and support a system, that is not acting in their own interest. This can only be stopped by getting aware of this system and to stop to support it.

From my point of view one of the most important things is to get aware that there is no enemy out there, that has to be fight in an active (nuclear) war.
The next thing is to get aware that the finance system is completey fictional and in private hands and that no debt exists.
Most important for the support of the system is to understand the juridical construct of a person and that we are not persons and can use only a person for limiting liability.

1 Like

In my opinion, it is simply impossible to be aware of all facets and instead, each of us, we are all subject to create a selective view.

“…This is not a dimension of knowing, even subjectively…” ~ Ra 61.9

We each see what we want to see.

All true.

Personally, I think the root cause of these outcome goes much deeper and so the solution need go much deeper as well.

For example, when we pay for a service, is it ok to feel entitled to receive the service for which we payed? Like going to a restaurant and paying for food and service. If the waiter is having a bad day and you get poor service. Do we give full tip nonetheless or punish them for bad service by not giving them tip or giving less tip?

O.K. then one group is aware of more facets. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It goes much beyond this.
Every incarnated being has natural rights, because it don’t get an body to inhabit alone on earth.
This body needs a place to be and food/water to exist.
All is coming from the same source and nobody has the right to earn money for this elementally things given by the logos.
The only compensation to be made is for work done for your being by other beings.
This means for example that no one is allowed to appropriate drinking water and that access to this vital resource is only provided for a “fee”.
But this is exactly what is happening at the moment - all life resources are being increasingly appropriated and are only available to those who can meet all the demands for them.

Besides - In a commercial view you get the paper bill only for what you have payed, independent of the actual food you did get. But i am sure no restaurant will see it that way. :smiley:

Yes. What I am getting at is how do you gently take a person on the road to realisation?

I do not believe that shock and aww is the most skillful approach at our disposal.

Rather, my example is something that can gently offer an opportunity to someone to think about the role of money per se. We are raised to think that we are entitled to what we paid for. But that leads to us enslaving each others. STS provides us the influence and the means, then we go and do it to each others.

So just a little thought exercise like that can take someone to eventually question many things. If instead we shock and aww people, then that instinctively put them on the defensive and our attempts becomes ineffective and even counterproductive.

“your focus determines your reality”
Said Qui-Gon Jinn to Anakin

Hey boys, Mr.Patrick and Mr,Tadeas

Due to the gleaning that you two are “dancing” (debating) multiple topics in multiple frameworks Ill withdraw from the topic, sorry I got caught up yesterday couldnt spend time with you all.

Have fun! :slight_smile:

I would say the catalyst is coming to everybody and it can be only mellowed with an own timely confrontation.

There is so much material outside that fits to every individual prerequisites and level of knowledge, the free will is needed to show interest.

That’s a possible beginning to think about the financial aspect of the unintended slavery of the system.
The next step is to get informed that there is no countervalue for FIAT money - it is only the believe in it. In the same way nothing must happen when this virtual money collapses - it is the believe that a depth exists that have to be payed back to private banks, that has simply generated this FIAT money with lend of the future work of the people.

Why don’t you just bring your perspective to the panel discussion?

I have some good news for @Patrick.
Yesterday I have seen an interview with Armin Risi.

The prophesied return of Vedic knowledge

Biographie & Bibliographie | Armin Risi
1980/81 travels and stays in nature, leaves the Gymnasium directly before the Matura (“in protest against the course of today’s society”)

from the beginning of 1981 until the end of 1998, as a monk for eighteen years, study of the Sanskrit scriptures in Vedic monasteries in Europe and India; during this time, mainly active as a translator, collaboration in the translation of twenty-two works of Sanskrit literature (from English into German)

The two are actually discussing exactly the same basic things I am trying to address.

The vedic scriptures prove that we are in the transition of an age that will end up being dominated by lies and deception. This phase will pass.
The assessment of Armin Risi is that the current state can only be maintained for 10-15 years (until 2037). (video @ 17:20)

A nice explanation of the interplay between energetic positive and negative phases is given.
The knowledge of wholeness has always existed and will return.

Alright Tadeas, ill do as you suggest, i didnt want to get in the way because you two were so into it.

Yea Tadeas I enjoyed watching you post those quotes in support to your argument because here Quo is directly supporting your view point that you’ve been trying to present here and in other threads all along.

Like, I get where you’re coming from because you have a lot of people who really are only able to maintain a state of mind under a fixed set of circumstances. Like, if you took someone who has a YouTube show about hugging trees and put her in front of a strip club, could she handle it? All that meditating and talks about clearing your mind: Let’s put that person in a room filled with with smoke and women doing what they do to make a living and see how they react…most times theyd squinch their eyes flailing to leave. If you went to a Shaolin Temple to one of the monks and just poked one all day, you think theyed just stand there taking it? Would all those lessons of patience bare fruit? Well what about if you poked them on the head…all day…for a week? That’s the thing Tadeas…you know, we have to meet people where they are and with balanced power comes great humility. People like you who may be deep in the trenches with a highly populated lower to middle class city in the U.S which has the highest crime rate in the world, the argument could be made that you guys are more balanced in the third because its one thing to love God and others when you don’t know where your next meal is going to come from or when you have to choose between a affair with your boss to keep your job or your dignity. That’s why a part of me laughs when I look at these proclaimed zen gurus with all these subscribers on YouTube. They almost all show them in these expensive neighborhoods with a lot of land and money to paint this image of some sort of oasis. And these guys are useless, like you said.

When the video is over you dont see them giving to the homeless, or going the Boys and Girls Club to hang out with kids or just being grass roots in the way they talk about their lifestyle on screen and to be honest…its not even something to be upset about,its something to laugh at because…well…that’s them doing their best.

They’ll post a picture about a trip they took to some exotic temple in Nepal with all that money they have but won’t go to Africa and feed hungry kids.
But hating people like them isn’t cool Tadeas but its something to laugh at when your alone and out of their sight as to not offend them. I laugh at them lol because they’re funny…

Just sitting around with ones head in the clouds like “Hey everything’s gonna be alright” as children are being shot in schools and families don’t know where their next meal is going to come from is a fourth density trait, regardless of the fact that they are the only ones aside of the third that engage in polarizing conflict.

That’s also why I like your message even though you posit it in almost every thread… I was impressed that you finally found Quo Material to support what you believe because it harmonizes with me easier that way…and hopefully anyone else who founds a lot of their meta-physical beliefs therefrom.

Sitting around doesn’t do anything for us or our fellow man, you’ve said it and due to your research, let it be highlighted that Quo said it (Even though Ra did too but…whatever…). People WANT inspiration, even if they don’t outwardly call out. They want someone who will tap them on the shoulder and say “Do you feel that? All this…it just doesn’t feel right, don’t you feel it too?” And if you want to know what can we can do about the system after that guess what?? We are already doing it. We are fighting against gun control and abortion (I don’t know why we are fighting that in 2022 but ok…) and racial discrimination, parental sanctions, human trafficking, unfair election laws, women’s rights, gay peoples rights, Freedom of Speech, The Pursuit of Happiness and so much more.

The reason Martin Luther King Jr. had a blockage in his yellow ray chakra was because he was trying to CONTROL society into believing what he believed, as opposed to just speaking his truth on a large platform and there is a difference. That’s the difference between protesting about an matter of liberation and out-crying the importance of liberation AT an protest. Tadeas a lot these guys (“Zen gurus”) don’t know nothing about your message but I get it.

And its a message the world needs and wants to hear some just don’t know it yet but you arent the only one spreading that message. Hundreds of millions of people are spreading it in their own glean of enlightenment and that’s ok.

Patrick and individuals who share his plight operate under what is in accordance to his chosen distortion and you yours. He “Sees the necessity for the fight with the wisdom to refrain from it” (One word out of that is in err from what Ra said), which is an fifth density trait. But Tadeas what would the fifth do if it didn’t have the fourth to operate the “spiritual warfare” for the third density planets? That’s right Tadeas…we wouldn’t have a 3rd density because first of all thered be no “spiritual investment” so see you in a couple infinities when autonomous life finally breaks through the second and two- so many planets would be conquered because not only would entities in the third have to ward off the influence of negative entities, theyd have to do it while dealing with the veil as an obstacle which we all are struggling with. So no, just “It’ll all be alright just doesn’t cut it Tadeas!” Because I gaurantee if I come to your house and point a gun at your family and you have to choose between me or them you’re just gonna stand there and let “The Love and Light of The One Infinite Creator run its course” like seriously…to be honest even if you are that type of person I don’t even know why your even here on this planet incarnated. If you’re just going to be the worlds do-girl (or boy) why come down here because someone like that is about as delusional as they are unhelpful to the game we are all playing. Its basically an reversed version of those, as you call, in the sinkhole of indifference: They don’t polarize because they dont do anything and they dont know any better and then you wouldn’t be doing anything because you aren’t doing anything because you know better.

But at the same time though Tadeas, Patrick does make a good point. I mean, if we were to spend every second monitoring what we did then we would be technically “reaching” the one person we can fully mend to our liking: Ourselves and I get that… But -sigh- Tadeas… I know your just trying to help but you have to let people be who they are.

I enjoy watching you and Patrick go back and forth on the forum lol :slight_smile: but the fact that you two represent these views points to the beautiful Truth: That in the balance of the matter you’re both right and the rightfulness meets past the rhetorical smokescreen in harmony after an certain Shekinah (Understanding) so…we can debate for hours or we get down to it and start loving, in the ways that we wilt.
Keep fighting the system I guess…and saaaave the wooooorrllld lmao!

Atah Gibor L’ Olam Adonai. Yes!

1 Like

That’s an extensive perspective - thank you for it.

I would not see it that someone get in the way - every other or new perspective can be helpful to think about.

Thank you for confirming this - sometimes it seems that such a view is denied for the Q’uo.

Really nice examples. :rofl:

when they are sitting in an expensive neighborhoods with a lot of land they are doing are good business or not? :wink:

I would say these people are a mirror of the society and a system, that sells an illusion of safety and wealth.

Maybe the reason is that you can trace so many aspects back to the same cause?

This is a good proposal to handle this today.
I think there are many people who are feeling that nothing “is right” anymore, but they are not able to ask themself what are the reasons for it and the question is to painful, because of the cognitive dissonance.

When you talk with such people you can find out quickly how deep they are caught into some kind of (programmed) self-deception and if there is a real willingness for a change of thinking.
Mostly one leaves it then with a few careful questions to stimulate to think and which are then mostly accordingly fast displaced from the opposite.

My feeling is that the time now is less of enlightenment and more to think and reflect of any belief and acting.

Why does it always have to be limited to the two alternatives of fighting / not fighting?
That is why the concept of the difference between rebellion and revolution was presented.

I would say each density is acting with the given means according to their own level of development.

I never believed that i could change patrick’s opinion, but hopefully the discussion with him shows the different possibilities with their respective strengths and weaknesses that are given to us.

That’s the fascinating result and it shows that there is not “the one way” that is correct or better, there are only individual ways.

Indeed. We could even say that this is a central teaching from the Law of One.

Regarding concrete actions to help our transition, personally I have spent a lot of time studying the question of how to completely eliminate the concept of poverty. There are a couple proposed systems that would provide that.

But discussing these with people for the past 12 years, I have realized that it is not for a lack of solutions that we remain in the status quo. It is because there is work to do on the perspective that we are holding and where we focus our intentions.

So it is not that Q’uo is unwilling to discuss concrete issues, rather they see that we first need a great deal of work on ourselves before we could positively put in practice whatever tangible suggestions they could offer. Otherwise, it would end up again being used negatively. As has happened all the previous times on this planet.

This teachings are something that already exists on the planet before, but has been forgotten.
So everything follows a rhythm in an ascending spiral of light.

Regarding the reasons of poverty it would be helpful to understand the working of the financial debt system.
After understanding it you can ask who has established/installed it.
Then you come to the question what was before …
(Again I have to come back to my mantra :smiley:)

Nobody has asked them “How we can get rid of the debt financial system?”

Another interesting question could be “When and why the vedic knowledge of wholeness was lost?”

Such questions would lead to insightful answers surely.

But the answers and a solution for poverty and debt can really be found by ourself - when people start to think about the current system and don’t simply cry for a new one when the old one will collapse and impoverish all people as intended.

A good start point are maybe this films (I can’t find the title for the best film at this moment).

I came to the conclusion that the concept of money in and of itself is unworkable in any way, shape or form. If we continue using some kind of accounting system, then there will always be people with more credit (energy) and others with less credit (energy).

In order to eradicate poverty per se, we must accept ways of doing things that are very much alien to what most people can currently imagine.

STS likes us to believe that the system is fixable, because this way we can argue and make changes forever and in the end they know that they still win, no matter what changes we implement.

In order to win, we need to look deeper at those things. So deep that we are no longer looking at the system, we are looking at our inner self and inner motivations. The “system” is not fixable on the surface, but if we fix ourselves first, then the proper way of doing things will come to us via inspiration. We don’t even need channeling for this to come to us. It would come to us if we were truly ready to welcome it.

1 Like

I fully agree.

The previous path must be left behind.
In the history there where already ways that have worked better. Maybe it is not so complicate.