Discussion on STO willfully sending energy to STS entities. Aiding the enemy?

I think in the Material it stated that Hilter was “basically” negative. I do not think he was service to others at the base of his beingness. He was unable to polarize or to use catalyst efficiently or effectively. And yes, it could be due to the use of chemical subsances such as cocaine and methamphetamine, black magic in which he may not have been prepared for, etc…Ra never states the exact reasons for Hilter’s confusion.

1 Like

Or mustard gas during WWI.
Corporal Adolf Hitler was among the victim of British mustard gas deployed during WWI.

The Quality of Life of Mustard Gas Victims: A Systematic Review - PMC.
In addition to the acute phase symptoms of contaminations, chronic phase symptoms and signs highly impact the quality of life of victims. Brain damage or severe organ injuries can influence the mental health of victims , which may be accompanied by familial, social, and even economic problems.

1 Like

I searched “bath” in the context of a negative
approach remedial measure. I consider part of
us is unified 6th and such baths are integration
activities in greater acceptance of the whole.

This is a lyric improv for Law of One
session 99, a peace maker.

BATH SWIRLING BLUES (Song beat similar to Doc Watson, Deep River Blues)

Carla’s weak and feels quite sore, want her help to work her more. She’s got those bath swirling blues. Though her meek strength’s not lost, she wears a pure golden cross. She’s got those bath swirling blues.

Powerful Jim feels quite drained, with anger and some funny pain. He’s got those bath swirling blues. A hard work-out then contemplate, then happier to meditate.

He’s got those bath swirling blues.

Curious Don questions on, riddled by which cards belong. He’s got those bath swirling blues. How he wants to manifest, by covenant his grail quest.

He’s got those bath swirling blues.

A lover’s tale of deep-mind news, some play rough with no virtue. It makes those bath swirling blues. A maiden courts carefully, a treasure found apparently.

It makes those bath swirling blues.

Ra’s fragile voice integrity, helps recuperate ability.

It’s all those bath swirling blues. Help to heal One life long, by love and praise in colors strong. It’s all those bath swirling blues.

This seems related, a lyric improv for
Law of One session 82. My hands are
tied on editing the format in this feeble app.

I reflect the gay tolerance innuendo in much
of modern media seems ahead of spiritual
tolerance inuendo in the media, many spiritualists
as marginalized to greater extent - more fringe,
more mocked, more misunderstood, more
occult for good reason.

WHIRLY BATH
(Song beat similar to Wham,
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go)

You put jacuzzi bubbles up on high You set the heat just right And the water fun starts Whirly bath onto my spine Goes a tingle-ling-ling And my feet do the same

But some confusion Mixed up something First know distortion Then accept things As in building place the main beam I was counting But as infinite we soak instead.

Waking up after snoozing no-no Boring study may lose our go-go Waking up after snoozing no-no We need to study so we go on wise Waking up after snoozing no-no 'Cause experience fosters know-know Waking up after snoozing no-no Take a Jacuzzi alright We’re gonna go on wise yeah, yeah, yeah

Far from the center of Logos’ way It makes our Sun shine sparkle for newer days Here we polarize as part of our aim So our complex mix never rolls the same

It’s sometimes crazy Sometimes true This course is hazy what creator knew Reach out baby

Let’s feel right Cosmic bubbles Where many things get’s veiled from light

Waking up after snoozing no-no Boring study may lose our go-go Waking up after snoozing no-no We need to study so we go on wise Waking up after snoozing no-no 'Cause experience fosters know-know Waking up after snoozing no-no Take a Jacuzzi alright We’re gonna go on wise yeah, yeah, yeah

Bubbles baby Floating life Let’s go Jacuzzi for delight United love Thanksgiving rubs Water’s dance Our energy gets enhanced

Cosmic bubbles A ting-ah-ling ah-ling, yeah

It’s so weird I search for bath but don’t find
this thread, it’s like the keyword indexing of the
search engine on this app, ugh. Words can be
natural language search tokens for those who
know that basic AI enables improved search.
Anyway, here’s a lyric improv for Law of One
Session 6. That seems to complement my
wandering related to 6th density integration as
being polarization agnostic,

INFINITE STRANGER
(Song beat similar to Halsey, Beautiful Stranger)

Our path, a spiritual friend Simple in way, a tree amends Balance ready, aware, aligned Proceeds a great work of our design

Receptive and open, wind and fire An energized breath, a burnt desire Upward to rise, and down as higher Evaporated free, a cloud inspires Along a path, wind and fire

Dependable service healing routine Miracles may find a common theme Fields and force alive, A focused being An offering effected in sacred lean Some alive transformed foreseen And suddenly

Infinite stranger We’re uninformed Some unknown secrets Entrust in us, some Mystery, mystery, mystery, Share it here, yea Oh oh oh

Hey solar system, talk to me Some dimensions we cannot see And some age we can’t conceive Planets an people cosmic weave A kind confederation, evolving free We dissolve and merge in you Solar system talk to me Mystery, mystery, clearly see yea

We read a transcript, feeling weird Learning things a wondering here A bit confused, skip unknown fears Unprovable facts, an illusions past Does it matter or a test to last?

We changed our track Does it distract, our balance act? And suddenly

Infinite stranger We’re uninformed Some unknown secrets Entrust in us, some Mystery, mystery, mystery, Share it here, yea Oh oh oh

Hey solar system, talk to me Some dimensions we cannot see And some age we can’t conceive Planets an people cosmic weave A kind confederation, evolving free We dissolve and merge to you Solar system talk to me Mystery, mystery, clearly see yea Oh, oh, oh