Tapping Intelligent Infinity

How do we know anything at all… There are some very relevant quotes of the day from BlueLoveLotus

I feel a buzzing… Like you describe from the crown, flowing down like water gently being poured through me down through my body, warm, blissful, profound, depending on the intensity, can be light, can be sensory overloading. I assume that because it is usually triggered by many things usually of a spiritual perspective of a positive nature it is the beginning of “tapping in”. I consciously use it as a “Geiger counter” of sorts to guide my thoughts on things… “getting warmer, getting warmer, nope, you lost it…”

Trying to do it can be difficult, it is something that needs to be allowed to do, you do or do not, there is no try.
Do an act of kindness, get a buzz, get angry, everything gets dulled and hormonal. The intensity of feeling aligns with the concepts of the chakras, but not limited to.

I have tried a little experiment with other, by pushing this energy through my hand over the top of another’s hand and have them look away and tell me when they can feel it, generally you can see that they feel it because they smile in recognition of the feeling, I believe this is what Ra calls the “light touch”.
It is healing energy, and it feels similar to that described above.

Knowing something is based on your perspective, and here in third density limited to your perspective. Given what you identify with affects the distortion you place on your perceptions, it decides your reality. Given the number of us, that is a lot of realities, and a lot of truths. So how do we know anything at all… For me the first step in identifying what is real and what is not, is to remove myself from identity.

1 Like