AI (Artificial Intelligence) generated images of the Law of One and more!

Man there are some interesting pictures that come out of this. Not to mention the synergy with Photo Editing software that I hadn’t even considered until now. It’s a very interesting way to almost direct your intention into an image, and then work from that image. Wow, it’s really cool to see some of the results of all this.

Thanks for sharing everyone :smiley:

I searched “The Infinite Creator --testp” with midjourney, got this.

I had to share because it was amazing that the prompt came up with such an awesome photo, Robot Frog Zombie!

Prompt used: adorable large eyed anthropomorphized robot frog zombie, high octane render, bright colors, Pixar animation style, movie poster, uplight

I had some inspiration today so I made some new stuff. :wink:

Woah! All of these images are nice, very vivid and intense :relieved: nice job guys!

Wow. Incredible! Thank you guys so much for sharing. :):slight_smile: I followed the link and I’m trying to make an account to go on there any play with this. (There are time sucks, and then there are FUN time sucks.)

I am struck by two things, here:

1. The feelings evoked by these images are of such a profound and strongly positive nature to me. It is in, I will confess, a bit of a stark contrast to the “feelings” that I have been getting in reading and trying to distill a lot of the theosophical advocacy on this forum. I feel that these images – many of them, anyway – provide a much more complete, yet succinct, summary of the “vibe” that I think many are striving for in studying this material.

2. The color pallets are extraordinary. I find the use of a similar color pallet for the first several sets of images to be extremely fascinating. I wonder how the AI came across that particular set of color harmonies.

Again, thank you for posting the link to this tool. I’m going to play with it. :slight_smile: I’ve played with Craiyon (I think the engine is Dall-E) as well as another one that I cannot recall the name of and now can’t find any reference to on my computer, which is … Odd. This one looks the most advanced. Should be neat :slight_smile:

Glad you enjoyed it!

Do share your creation if you feel so inclined!

See what you started Jayce? :laughing: This thread got me hooked too and I fear I’m becoming an AI artoholic. I quickly used up my free trial on Midjourney and had to become a paid subscriber. Just checked and I’ve made 2,466 images so far but those familiar know you just keep cranking out variations and making tweaks as you go. While we’re watching tv I’m often fiddling with images now.

Ditto that x 10. It blows my mind that it can creatively compose original works of art, that are extremely proficient (if not masterful) on many levels and in many styles. In a few minutes, you can make an oil painting in the style of Rembrandt, and an art snob might think that was one of his better works :rofl:

Kevin

1 Like

Those are nuts! I can’t wait to play with this. I’m having difficulty making an account because it keeps saying that I need to be “verified.” It’s an endless loop of redirects. Yay, technology!

The most relevant thing (to this forum) that is made using AI is not very artistic at all. It’s hilarious to me, but it’s a dark humor. Not positive if I can post it without violating the TOS regarding “doom posting.” (The “joke,” as it were – that is to say, my prompt itself – references what I’m going to call an “alternative theory of reality” that is tangential to the Law of One, but related, I think – could actually spark a good discussion, potentially, although it may already be redundant territory – I haven’t combed the forums yet enough to know.)

I had that problem too when I tried setting it up. In my case I think it’s because I didn’t have the Discord app set up first, but eventually I bumbled my way through. Sorry I can’t remember the precise steps, but you may want to start from scratch again, I think that’s what I did.

Yes I know what you mean. I feel obligated to try and keep it positive or inspirational, so I didn’t post anything from my foray into “The final act of bellicosity on Mars”. :wink: You could ask Patrick if he thinks its acceptable and feel free to PM me if you’d like to share. I enjoy all manner of creation.

Don’t think the quote function is working for me, but yeah – I will try to finagle it later. I had Discord on my phone but I use my computer for this forum. That was my old phone, though, so maybe I do need to just do it all from scratch again.

Hmm … So, my hardcopy of Book II of the Ra material only just arrived this morning. Haven’t quite gotten to “The final act of bellicosity on Mars” yet. I don’t believe that this post would be demoralizing in the least, though. I think I should probably just post it and show you. I’ll come back and do that in a few. (At worst, it’s maybe just irrelevant, really, but maybe not.)

Nice Kev!

That spaceship got some upgrades!

This gave me an idea,

What if we direct paste quotes from the Ra materials into midjourney?

“All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”

We leave you in the love and in the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, therefore, rejoicing in the power and in the peace of the One. Adonai.

Focus and Refining:

infinite light

1 Like

It is also to note that there seems to be a distinct “feel” in the artwork generated by midjourney from whoever is inputting the command texts.

At first, I thought the “artwork” from my first post was just midjourney doing it’s “general” crafting and style.

But when I play with it again today, I noticed even with texts from the Ra materials and not mine, the art-style is still very similar to my first post.

When I look at your guys’, You all have a distinct “feeling” too with the co-creation of your piece as well, :thinking:

Is it a grammatical thing that the AI is using to generate a certain style? or something else?

Yea I’ve noticed that too. I read a while back that the AI considers what the Creator seems pleased with due to direction of workflow, and tries to adapt to our perceived preferred styles to reduce the number of duds. Not sure if that’s true, but they keep tweaking the system, and it makes significantly better eyes than it did just a few weeks ago.

You have me curious now. I made a few using the above sentence copy and pasted into Midjourney. Not sure of the mode you used. I made these in “test” Style low & medium. If you used another setting, I can re-run that phrase if you would like, and assuming nobody minds this tangent, uploading of large files. :thinking:

Medium style:

Low style:

It does seem to prefer that color palette based on your phrase I think. Lately I’ve been using phrases like “black hole, event horizon, gravitational lensing” trying to make a pirate ship approaching the event horizon, to no avail. It seems to have applied that effect to a few of these pics. Must think I love black holes… Well, I do… but not more than other stuff. :laughing:

I made these early on for comparison. The file name is the only phrase used for generation.

I think these were made with MJ ver 3.

“Ra spacecraft shaped like a crystal bell”

“Spaceship of Ra”

“Ra beings”

Wow, they are so different!

That is interesting, and yea! if you don’t mind inputting these two quotes from Ra materials and see what will come out.

I am curious if it will look similar to mine, or if it will come out differently.

“All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”

We leave you in the love and in the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, therefore, rejoicing in the power and in the peace of the One. Adonai.

For me, I didn’t use any “mode” at all, I just typed the command prompt “/imagine” and then pasted the quotes.

Oh, wait… So you did use the same “quotes?” for those images?

Whoa, they are so different!

Yes I used those same phrases exactly and there does seem to be a lot of variation. These were made using the phrase “We leave you in the love and in the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, therefore, rejoicing in the power and in the peace of the One. Adonai”

I prefer the last 2 in your series, but these are what it made for me.

It seems to be doing a similar “thing” with all of them. I think it’s trying to be inspirational, bless it’s little chips…

I’m just watching you guys doing this and I feel like I’m sittin’ in the dust, going, “Wait a minute, wait a minute … These were painted by an AI ?!”

Holy schnikey!

I’m going to switch to my laptop, I think, and see if I have any better luck making a Midjourney account that way. This just looks insane! (It is not that I don’t believe you, obviously; I am just one of those who has to see the process to understand it, I suppose …!)

I want to post my goofy thing from Craiyon (distantly related – funny enough, I mean, I basically had a similar idea, but with a decidedly different “flavor,” and different AI engine), but I’ll wait until you guys are done making actual lovely stuff. I don’t wanna jam your vibe. :wink: