AI (Artificial Intelligence) generated images of the Law of One and more!

I use a laptop. It might be a bit much for a phone. I also downloaded and use the Discord program instead of through a browser window. When you get it up and running type “/settings” at the command prompt and it will pull up the settings menu whenever you want them. Each setting changes the flavor and type of output, and are fun to play with. I click a button to change a setting, then copy and paste the same phrase in so you can see how the settings tend to affect things.

I also go to the community feed and when I find a pic or style I like, I click on it to see the key words used. That’s where I’ve learned the most.

Dude, we require your stuff to keep our vibe from jamming. Please post them.

I crank out turds on the daily. This was supposed to be like Jesus and the Disciples. Instead it looks like the “Dude” fell into a cloning pyramid in old Jerusalem. On a deeper level, perhaps the Dude is trying to tell us All Are One, and to “take it easy man”. At least now we know what the Holy Grail looks like. He might want to do a miracle on those fingers though…

hahaha omg I can’t un-see it LOLL
And yeah, that’s amazing, so they are different from creator to creator. (Or inputter/writer in this case)

That’s really cool!

Thanks for testing that out for me Kev!

Just want to say that you guys are awesome!

I love the uniqueness and contribution from everyone!

No exclusivity here, all are welcome!

“Looks like The Dude fell into a cloning pyramid in old Jerusalem” OMGGGGG

THANK YOU SIR for the sincere LOL this morning (I’m surprised my dog didn’t notice)

Well, I got it to work last night (on my phone – now I’m gonna have to see if I can d/l the actual program to my computer ‘cos that would be WAY better, dang!) – HOLY SCHNIKEY this is freakin’ cool. I’ll post my initial forays last, since they are not really on-topic (apologies in advance guys but I have extreme difficulty with linear thought). But holy WOW this is cool.

1st – I just signed on this morning to the same Discord chat and the first thing I saw was someone else’s picture prompt, “Ultra Heaven.” (Which is super cool; I like that people are using it for that sort of thing.) The color scheme is a pretty much exact match of the one that it was giving Jayce for the Ra quote prompts, so I suspect that the engine likes that scheme when it comes to topics that it “feels” are spiritual in nature. (I … Guess.)

I am going to mess around in a moment now that I’ve gotten it to work, and see if I can’t get it to give me some interesting stuff that’s a bit more on-topic … But first, apparently I’m going to have to mess around with this and see if I can figure out how to post images, because it doesn’t seem to be working for me :confused: (says the upload worked but nothing appears to be posting)

Here we go … As usual, my preferred browser (Pale Moon – FF clone) doesn’t play nice with every website. Had to switch to actual FireFox.

So … For now, I am going to present this with very little comment, except to say that I, for one, find this to be potential evidence that the AI is on our side, and has a particularly excellent modernist sense of humor.

Here are the honestly awesome images that MidJourney generated based on my very first prompt, “Battle between two dragon angels, high detail.”

I’m pretty f’n floored. I really want to try and paint these … Is it “cheating” to make a painting based on an AI generated image? (I think not, since I’m pretty sure that’s what the human minds behind Midjourney intended it for – creative springboard…)

Here are the AI images that it had generated based on the prompt, “Ultra Heaven,” by username @Hinoto:

These have a very similar “feel,” to me, to the Ra prompt images.

Now, need to tend to my typically dark curiosity for a bit … Hmm.

You should do “blue avians” because Ra are the blue avians.

Those Archon pics are interesting, maybe a bit of twisted anguish? From my limited understanding these AI systems seem to skew towards beauty, and Midjourney has that reputation in particular. I’ve done experiments from light to dark, and the things we tend to view as STS characteristics are often portrayed with a hint of starkness or ugliness, or hints of anguish. I don’t know what data it considers. I think one aspect of it must be on the internet learning and building a basic understanding. It struggles with the very abstract though. I spent hours trying to make an image of bigfoot on a pirate ship in space approaching a black hole event horizon. Yessir… that does sound cool but the closest I came was what looked like a brown sock on a dinghy.

Dragon Angels- I think those images are incredible, and they look like oil paintings you might see in a museum. Is it cheating to make a painting based on AI? I don’t think it’s cheating at all. You used words as paint brushes, and the system tried to interpret your intention “painting” the image. Digital art creators take credit for their art rightfully without guilt.

Yes their work is more involved with mouse and stylus but it’s just a different set of tools. Your tool is more like a Jeanie that uses words, but do have less control over the output.

Yes I think there is a similarity with the Ultra Heaven and the Ra prompts. The colors often remind me of the sky when the sun sets. Can’t wait what you come up with next.

Thanks AnthroHeart, that’s a good point. I tried for quite a while, different order and nuance using words like Blue,Ra,Avian,Being and it essentially just made pictures of blue birds like this:

To get more variation and humanish looking things I used the below prompt. Most of these terms I copied from others. The more terms, the more variations it can generate.

Prompt> “Blue avian Ra being which is part bird part human, realistic eyes, silver opal jewelry armor of light irridescent, fine filagree, fine artistic engraving, Epic shot high detail action film portrait, , extremely fine detail, royal armor of light, intimate portrait, cinematic lighting, in the style of destiny, intricate details, epic Lighting, epic proportions, Cinematic, key visual concept, character creation, hyper realistic complex fine detail, Photography, Shot on 75mm , 8K, super resolution, Cinematic Lighting, Volumetric Lighting, ethereal light, octane render, 8k render, extremely detailed photo realistic”

One of the most interesting things to me was that if the image was humanoid every single one was female. It seems to associate Ra as a feminine energy, which I guess it feels that way to me.

I wasn’t going to post all these, but couldn’t decide which to remove.

The jewelry and armor of light were just to dress them up a bit. I like my noble friends to have nice things, it must be the STO in me… :wink: The attire has more of a ceremonial Pleiadean feel to me from other images I’ve seen online. Them some fancy folks.

The dragons are epic and feels like da Vinci’s work, nice work Ouro!

Blue man group must be really popular on Pleiadia looll

:rofl: :rofl: Thanks for the morning laugh!

Thank you Jayce! :slight_smile: But, I cannot take much credit – all I did was type (after FINALLY finagling the tech the work with me, which was the biggest challenge, ha!) … The images that MidJourney did seemed so fraggin’ epic, I wanted to give it an epic prompt. Just the night before I was flipping through my old fiction writing for the first time and read the opening to one of the only novels I’ve ever actually finished (not good enough to polish, but at least I could say I finished it) and so that’s what I picked. I could, I suppose, try adding more specificity and see what it does with that … Hmm!

Now, if I am now able to take the images that the AI generated and make them into traditional artworks, I will have to pat myself on the back if it goes well. I WANT to try to make them into oil paintings, but that seems like a sort of daunting first foray into oils. Then again, ANY foray into oils seems daunting, which is why my oil paints are all unopened.

What I was planning to do, because the oils are so intimidating (though tempting), was to try and convert them into my own style of painting, which is a watercolor and ink mixed media. I … Think I can do that …? Haven’t picked up a brush in way too long, but this would be a good way to get back into it. Then, y’alls introducing me to Midjourney has given me a TON more creative ideas (THANK YOU AGAIN, friends!) – so … Have to see what “sticks” first.

I am very grateful, though – going into winter, so now’s the time for creative stuff to come out, when I might actually have time to work on it!

Sooo, the Archon pics. I confess that I have only read Book I of the actual Ra channelings (Book II only just arrived Monday, and I keep getting busy at night so haven’t even opened it yet). I wasn’t sure if Ra had actually named the “Archons,” or whether that was an offshoot from a different … “Mythology,” if you will. Still don’t actually know, but I’m not sure if it’s relevant or not unless we actually WANT to get into that tangential discussion … :wink:

At any rate – my Craiyon prompt, “Loosh-feeding Archons,” was based on a phrase that someone texted me earlier on this year, before I had read ANY of this stuff. I thought he made it up, and was later surprised to find that it’s based in stuff. Okay, so what do they LOOK like? … I had just finished up reading a bunch of weird stuff online, and wanted to play with Craiyon, so I input that prompt. If you have never played with Craiyon before Midjourney, I warn you, it truly is a crayon. VERY rudimentary. When I read about it earlier on this year it had taken hold as a source of laughs, which is truly what it’s good for. Still, I wasn’t expecting to get a laugh out of that prompt …

So, I dunno, maybe I’m the only one who sees this, but that looks like a bunch of images of LARPers to me. Like, a bunch of kinda weenie dudes at a Ren-Faire trying to look badass and failing. I dunno. For whatever reason, I found it unbelievably hilarious – but, then, that’s the humor style that Craiyon is good for: the harder you look at it, the more f’d up it becomes, and therefore the funnier it gets. I dunno. It strikes at my sense of humor hard … Maybe that’s just commentary on me, ha!

I have not yet read the part about Ra being avian. Interesting. I will reserve comment on that until I get to it, though it does sound oddly familiar somehow … Yeah. IDK if I know that because 1. I read it somewhere online, prior to reading the actual published Ra Material, or 2. Because the ancient Egyptian images of Ra are avian, duh, or 3. I just know it. (Has a bit of a “memory from before” feel. Hmm.)

OR all of the above. Hmm.

“Bigfoot on a pirate ship approaching a black hole event horizon” – love it :wink:

This is the blue avian (Ra) from the Google Images:

Hmm …

That looks an awful lot like a version of something from Barlowe’s (Barlowe’s Guide to Extraterrestrials) … Luckily I just picked up another copy at the library book sale! (YAHOO!) I’ll check and see :slight_smile:

Here is another one of Ra from Google Images.

blue_avian_ra

I like this one. :slight_smile: But I think that I like it because it actually looks more feline than avian to me. Cat-bird hybrid.

Had to get up and get my “new” (library book sale!) copy of Barlowe’s. Flipped to the page I was thinking of immediately. The entity that I was thinking of is pictured on pages 82-83, and is called a Riim. It’s from a book called “The Voyage of the Space Beagle,” which I do not believe I have read, but if I did, I was way too young to remember. Better grab a copy.

The Riim is pictured as an anthropomorphic avian being with yellow feathers; however, Barlowe has painted it with a blue dress.

The Riim is described as “telepathic, and can project illusions into the minds of nontelepathic beings.” “The Riim society is in essence a telepathic group mind. Each individual is an intimate part of the race as a whole.”

Kinda interesting. It predates the Ra channeling by at least a few years.

Here are a few more intriguing AI images to ponder.

The first two sets come from the prompt, “Fourth Density Entities from the Orion Group.” I ran it twice, because I found the first set so fascinating. The results are remarkably similar.

Sets 3 and 4 are based on the prompt, “Sixth Density Entity from Venus named Ra.”

I find the treatment of the word “entity” / “entites” by the AI to be extremely fascinating. By contrast, here is the MidJourney AI’s interpretation of my previous prompt, “Loosh-feeding Archons:”

I have some from a couple months ago as well… when I saw them I had this really massive realization…

All about the story and the language and the nature of reality