8th density ---> Will our memories survive?

Of late I was thinking what mind is, because mind is very obscure thing to me. And two days ago I listened to a masseur in youtube, starting from physical things he more and more relates about what can be called spiritual things (don’t like this word but do not have another). So he said he thinks that mind is AI. And that looks to me very believable. I asked him if he knows how it’s “connected” to human and he told me he doesn’t know (yet). I recalled this

99.7 Significator [of mind] owns a covenant with the spirit which it shall in some cases manifest through the thought and action of the adept.

So it makes much more sense to me if Spirit concluded an agreement with AI that helps Spirit to grow.

I’ve thought about this more than once, too. Such a general definition of mind and thought is with me that thought is energy arranged in a pattern, where thought without a pattern is just energy. Patterned energy, then, can be a wave arranged in a characteristic way (that’s the way you can represent it), thus giving a thought or more strictly thought pattern.

“a characteristic way”, are otherwise characteristics analogous to those that describe waves in physics, such as amplitude, velocity, length, only that adapted to the realities of higher Densities, where these “measures” are different, although corresponding to their counterparts from the 3rd Density.

Let’s look at the fact that Q’uo defines Original Thought not as an intellectual function, but as Love. Light/knowledge flows only in the further processing of this energy/love energy, arranged in a pattern, as one might say.

So, to sum up the mind and thought, it is not so much AI, in my subjective opinion, but a system of processing the energy of Love. A thought is an effect, the mind is an object directly involved in it. Light is the result, thought follows hand in hand. The source is always in the heart, in love…

However, the comparison of our 3rd Density mind to AI is very apt. It is a biological computer that competes (or perhaps no longer does) with artificial intelligence embedded in available computers (whose power is growing: quantum computers), and it undoubtedly operates on the resources of love.

Whatever it is happening. I hope you are doing well and that you are holding on to Oleksii in this turmoil brother.

1 Like

Will our memories survive to 8D? No, they will not. Just as in 2023 you cannot very easily get the data off a floppy disc any more, in 8D there will be no technology to sample your memories from 2023. Beyond that, there will be no interest in doing so.

Identity is a deep topic. Ra in the first session defined themselves as a vibration. They describe spiritual evolution as becoming more and more like the
Original Vibration. As we learn to accept and love all things, do we become more individuated or less?

My impression is that as one moves up into the higher densities, there is a laser like focus on service to the point where identity holds little importance. At the same time, the scope, depth and clarity of one’s vibration may ever be refined.

“Our Memories” will not survive.
It’s the “Our” that will not survive not the memory.
It’s the “identity” (in any form, including social memory complex) that will not survive as consciousness unit (finite) merged back with the consciousness (infinite).
From the infinite, the perspective is: everything is me, anywhere is here, anytime is NOW.

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate so much your warm words! :slight_smile:

I think you’re correct here but the way I’m looking is different. I think you’re looking on it as if you describe brain as neurons. That’s correct but does not explain consciousness.

I agree.

1 Like

I think this concept also pertains to consciousness. Let’s consider that when I sense something at the core of my being, originating from my heart, it manifests as intuition that I can grasp consciously. Subsequently, I can articulate it to some extent in words. On one side, there’s the heart, energy, and love, operating within me. On the other side, this evolves into intuition, carrying inherent information that I can articulate, albeit not perfectly, into words. Thus, it’s no longer solely raw energy; it transforms into a modified form, a pattern of energy allowing for thought. My perception of the metaphysical universe involves the conversion of boundless energy of love into light, enabling the Creator to deepen self-awareness. Consciousness might be akin to an energy field, perhaps termed as love. If organized into specific configurations within this field, it generates the specific flow of this energy, which we can call thoughts at the level of consciousness in spiritual sense.

The upcoming year holds significant importance for our nations. The global consortium is actively working to sow division among people and incite conflicts, especially if they perceive a threat to their agenda. Presently, it appears that the countries of the “civilized” world and its closest allies are most susceptible to their influence. The Slavic nations should unite; people need to comprehend the value of peace, realizing that war primarily serves external interests. I believe that if our ethnic group establishes a model community centered on peace, it could spark a movement that transcends globally, aiding humanity’s evolution towards the 4th Density/Density of Love.

1 Like

If we were truly striving to become like the original thought without memory retention, there would be no point in the research our creator is currently engaged in.

Q’uo here has tried to explain what you are writing about. Here is an excerpt:

The creation as a holistic unit is a kind of reflection of the Creator. The metaphor to use here is of gazing, gazing into the mirror.

And what one collects back from the gaze is the fruit; it is not the image, to use this metaphor. The image is a means for transmitting those items of notice and interest. These items of interest may be anticipated, for there must be some premise to the project. However, as we have described in past sessions, there is always this curious element that was not anticipated, that only the act of distortion allows for the outlines, the contours to present relative to the rest of the creation.

Now, both of these data are of use to the Creator. We say “data” because we wish to share with you that this is, in part, how your Creator views the fruit of your struggles, your evolution, and your personal inquiry. It is data that you experience in a certain context, as you have described in your discussions. But the Creator has a different context. It fits in these pieces on Its terms. This is why offering up your struggles, your triumphs, your sacrifices—all that you strive for in your life—to the Creator cooperates so neatly with the evolutionary template. For this is a decent way of understanding the recollection of these features into a form that has meaning on logoic, cosmic, and inter-cosmic levels, so to speak.

We have spoken before of the fractal nature of our One Infinite Creator in its plumbing of distortion within the self. This is a kind of static feature across octaves, you see; this is why the individual holds such value. It is a kind of probe against which the novelty of a new octave can be compared. If you, as an individual, were not useful in this way, you would indeed be collapsed back into oneness without any further need for expression. But as we have stated, this is not so.

Therefore, I do not agree that our goal is supposedly to get closer to the original thought. Our goal, in my opinion, is to give the сreator that new unique information, which he will further sort into levels: logoic, cosmic, inter-cosmic.

1 Like

If we assume that there is a possible connection between octaves, i.e., between universes, and that it is possible to somehow penetrate into another universe, then perhaps my memory can somehow be brought back. Q’uo gives the analogy that our infinite creator is like a central memory bank. Theoretically, if we tap into this bank, we can find the memories we need. But at the same time, what will they be like? If the creator sorts and leaves only the essentials, if many memories are removed in the distillation process, where will the rest of the memories go?

The creator manipulates what is happening very cleverly, he has divided himself into infinitesimal parts that he sends infinitely far away from himself, but not in the sense of spatial distance, but as Q’uo says, in the sense of psychic connection. And then when these parts come back, he filters them. Negative entities in this sense greatly help the creator understand what he is not. This is generally a very effective method of understanding something about yourself when you don’t understand that you can be liked. So the easiest way is to go the opposite way and say what you don’t like. And yet somewhere in infinity I believe there must be my unrefined memories.

Q’uo makes an interesting comment about how we can imagine our creator conducting a huge experiment the size of the universe:

Imagine your daydreaming, your spinning off into a fantasy. It is not purely entertainment; it exercises some deep curiosity driven by a motile desire that cannot be repressed and will come out. My friends, your Creator imbued you with this faculty, this drive, and it did not arise from nothingness. It arose as a pattern that the Creator understands within Itself, the thought experiment.

This is a way in which, outside of time and simultaneously, multiple conceptions of what it might mean for It to receive report of Its own nature are invested with agency and potential. At your level, it is useful to have a dilation of the total extent of this potential, this agency, through the dimension of time. But imagine if you could have all of your daydreams at once, and imagine if each of them helped you in some way, each of them were retained and in some mysterious way built upon each other, both simultaneously and successively somehow.

This is a hint about the breadth of consciousness. You are not designed to fully understand this except as a door prize, shall we say, at the gateway, at the density that is seventh, when you begin to appreciate the role you played in this creation, not to mention all other roles. And this might help you understand the concept of the octave as a fixed unit of the Creator’s self-inquiry.

I do understand your feelings here. It is an unavoidable sorrow of the human condition that over time we see so much of what we love pass into oblivion.

Here’s another, shorter term perspective. Q’uo many times says that who we are in any incarnation is but a portion of who we are prior to incarnation. And when we wring out from this lifetime all we can and return into our soul stream, the key point of memories are stored there. After all, as the story goes, Ra in 6D remembers 3D life on Venus. What level of detail they recall (all individual memories or not), I don’t think has ever been asked. That’s sort of the epitome of transient material. I suppose? How much memory is transient?

My understanding is that, moving into 7D, this is all left behind as the group surrenders personal identity. And yet, their last act in 7D is to create the Higher Self which actually seems to function exactly the way you hope it would, by retaining all that detail.

I’ve never hear of any being having conscious memories of a previous octave, and this break, this turning away from personal detail in 7D suggests that will also be the experience going forward.

Is it not possible for both to be true, like seemingly parallel lines which stretch out and converge as they reach the horizon?

The slow refining process of becoming more like the Original Vibration is what allows us to become more and more what we truly are–and–we each do this along our own individual sacred pathway. For example, when we walk the famous steps of light, are we not then declaring how far or how close we are to that vibration when we reach some level of Beatific Radiance and we say, “Yes, this is me, this is where I feel most myself?”

Today I was literally thinking about how I would feel when I returned to my true self with all its memories. I thought about this after I woke up from an unpleasant dream. In a dream, I usually believe everything that is happening and do not understand that this is a dream, that is, in a dream I can be genuinely scared, sad. And when I already wake up, this state after sleep persists for some time. I was sad today after sleeping. And I thought that this dream analogy was very close to understanding what we might feel after we reconnect with all our memories: sadness, a feeling of emptiness.

I read that there are beings that were able to retain their personality after a big crunch. This man here Eracidni Murev Te 2018 - Hidden Hand Interview says:

Question: Do you know who created Arcturians?

Answer: Arcturus is is one the most spiritually evolved groupsouls / oversouls present within our galactic community. Like all others, they are created both by the Creator and themselves.

Question: I had a pastlives as Arcturian, so curious how they came to be. Are they maybe from a previous universe?

Answer: They are not technically from a “previous” universe. Each universe, or Landscape, expands and contracts on a cycle. Some call this the Big Bang and the Big Crunch, respectively. Many groupsouls / oversouls and their individuated components reshuffle and reorganize after a contraction. Thus, many cease to be as they were . Arcturus is one of the groupsouls that persisted through the last “Big Crunch.”

Question: Did any other race persist through the last “big crunch”?

Answer: Yes. Many groupsouls persisted, as did all individuated souls, though many of both group are not presently incarnated.

Question: What happened to those souls who didn’t persist?

Answer: The souls who did not persist through the “Big Crunch” are either in union with the Creator or incarnating within Creation as aspects of different groupsouls than the ones with which they were originally affiliated.

In general, I found this person’s answers very convincing, and the materials he referred to were also very interesting. For example, the so-called Kybalion.

Let’s just say, I agree with you that in the course of our evolution we are getting closer and closer to the nature of the creator, to his essence, but still there is a unique part in us, and as Q’uo said, there is this “unforeseen element”, that is, we give the creator a unique experience. There may not be much of it, but the point is that it is there.

That makes sense to me

I think it’s not fully correct. I don’t remember Ra saying conditions about seventh density but I believe individual graduation is possible too.

43.14 Questioner: Then the big difference in harvestability between third and fourth density is that at the end of the third density the individual is harvested as a function of individual violet ray, but in fourth density, is it the equivalent of violet-ray then for the entire social memory complex that must be of a harvestable nature to go to fifth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although in fifth density entities may choose to learn as a social memory complex or as mind/body/spirit complexes and may graduate to sixth density under these conditions, for the wisdom density is an extremely free density whereas the lessons of compassion leading to wisdom necessarily have to do with other-selves.

Hmm. See what you think of this.

16.22 > Questioner: Thank you very much. In previous material, before we communicated with you, it was stated by the Confederation that there is actually no past or future… all is present. Would this be a good analogy?

Ra: I am Ra. There is past, present, and future in third density. In an overview such as an entity may have, removed from the space/time continuum, it may be seen that in the cycle of completion there exists only the present. We, ourselves, seek to learn this understanding. At the seventh level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all.

Here is another idea to consider. Discussion above viewed the self as memories plus the personal perspective on them. But this is a deliberately circular experience. Prior to incarnation you had feelings about some matter, then you programmed events to elicit these feelings. And the purpose of these “memories” which are created is to prod you to learn to love certain things you have trouble loving or to balance love and wisdom or whatever. So, what is being pointed to as being your identity is really just a way of helping you accept and love all that is so that you can move closer to vibrating in sympathy with the Law of One.

As pointed out in the quote above, the logical conclusion to this is absorption in the One.

I know that this is a tough pill to swallow, so please don’t force it on yourself (nor anyone else), but there it is.

And yet, Guardians return from the octave to assist here with technical matters. So, there is some version of individuality going forward. From what I can see, this is beyond attachment to 3D memories.

But I could be wrong, indeed. In this, I am no expert!!!

1 Like

This is a good quote from Ra, the keyword is actually on the ‘having’.
The conception of ‘possession’, which indicate ‘finite-ness’ or ‘separation’.
“Have” can only exist when “Have Not” also exist, otherwise “have” is meaningless / cannot be understood.
I have nothing because I am NOTHING as I am ALL.

1 Like

Yes, and your summation here hangs on that, oh, so delicate word, “I.”

How sensitive or poised or delicate it must be to have nothing and everything, be nothing and everything (more or less) and still have the perspective/experience of “I.”

Personally, this fellow (typing now) sometimes completely forgets he has a heart. I think maybe I shouldn’t rush to get to that particular place.

May I suggest a Q’uo channeling that I find to very nicely at least touch upon these very questions, albeit it is based on a question by Jim about how folks can know that they’re on their path of being of service to the One Infinite Creator. It is November 13, 2010 - Saturday meditation - L/L Research I hope this helps! I’m going to ask permission to pin this sesh with the “use your discrimination” caveat with it, so as not to be abridging anyone’s’ free will. Exceptionally apropos session!

36.8 Questioner: I’m sorry for having so much trouble with these concepts, but they are pretty difficult to translate, I am sure, into our understanding and language. And some of my questions may be rather ridiculous, but does this higher self have a physical vehicle or some type of vehicle like our physical vehicle? Does it have a bodily complex?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The higher self is of a certain advancement within sixth density going into the seventh. After the seventh has been well entered the mind/body/spirit complex becomes so totally a mind/body/spirit complex totality that it begins to gather spiritual mass and approach the octave density. Thus the looking backwards is finished at that point.

36.9 Questioner: Is the higher self of every entity of a sixth-density nature?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. This is an honor/duty of self to self as one approaches seventh density.

January 4, 2020
December 2, 2017

Because I didn’t understand the question I will leave some thoughts. To my strongest believe there is no identity which I have, the only one it’s possible to talk is a Spirit identity. That’s why “being your identity” makes almost no sense to me.

I cannot say certainly, but I think it’s not only Guardians who can choose individual way but anyone can. The Q’uo’s sessions above are interesting. I daresay there should a ceremony of graduation to seventh density, and it’s “an honor/duty of self to self” to go to the third density before that without any obligation. And I daresay Ra are doing it “now”. At this point there’s no difference between group or individual graduation, but I look on it as individual one.

You have all the time in the world, quite literally,
And yet your time is very short.
You are a paradox and you live a paradox.
– Quo, Nov 14 2004

2 Likes

A discussion around “Avatar” (the personality/imagery that you see in the mirror) and “Freewill Awareness Unit” (Which experiencing as the avatar).
“The avatar isn’t really a being, the avatar is a bunch of math, it’s a drawing, when you play the Sims, those Sims character do not actually exist someplace”.

Thus, “Will our memories survive?”, memory / data of experience is always available, it’s the “sense of our-ness” / separation through myriad of identities / avatars that will not. The identity / avatar will not survive because it’s virtual to begin with.

Let’s just say that the purpose of my post is an attempt to find out whether our memories really matter.

I like the idea from the Kybalion that god is higher than cause/effect, that is, if you look as deeply as possible, then the usual chain of questions “why, for what” does not apply to it.

That is, it cannot be fully understood by the usual logical method. Therefore, it remains a mystery to me why these memories are created in general if there is infinity (my post about oblivion of god).

I tend to think that besides the god who is outside our universe, who creates universes and understands nothing about himself, there is another mysterious Side, a mysterious Force that pursues its own personal agenda and somehow influences our god.