Why am I getting seemingly special attention? And how do I take better care of a hypothesized wanderer?

Consider my topic from October outdated, somewhat ignorant thinking. please. And sorry for while usually being genuine not always being the most mature individual on here. I am still me, but I am something quite different from even a week ago. Changes I consented to.

I have something I want to share. I don’t want attention; my purpose is I’d like anyone feeling depressed or hopeless to feel hope. I wish that everyone could experience this, because if that could happen, then Earth might have a chance at a more reasonable “harvest”. But you have to seek it out to experience it and seemingly you have to believe. In something transcendent and loving. Thus I am unsure how to effectively bring others to this experience. I don’t care to force most beliefs (I’m not going to let you torture kittens because of your free will), so I think trying to create a religion/cult to try to induce this experience would be very at odds with emulating, in some small way, the infinite love/forgiveness/compassion/understanding that I have to some degree of which I am currently capable I have very recently experienced.

Many have had similar mystical experiences, but at least at this level, experiences are quite mutable according to receiver (remember how if a positive contactee firmly expects a medical examination from “aliens”, the Confederation will pretend to perform a nice one?) Sort of like this fellow who seems to firmly believe extradimensional aliens need his DNA for some reason: https://www.reddit.com/r/DMT/comments/119hhdx/entities_cured_me/
Who you meet on DMT (and my post is not going to be just about drugs- you can sense the positive entities just fine without them, a recent revelation on my part) is a bit random. But I don’t think the fruits of that tree sound rotten. And trust me, these, I assume, Confederation entities are VERY good at healing emotional issues with your consent/request.

Examination of NDEs will reveal how radically experiences can change depending on individual belief and informational acquisition throughout life, but the message is always the same at the core: love is the most important thing, including acting in a loving manner, and oneness/interconnectedness).
Paraphrasing from this one: We are one with the light, but forget that as we go into our bodies, separation is just and illusion

Does that sound familiar? The general concepts. All the legit seeming ones are like this. And even hardcore Christians, always with the reincarnation.

Okay now we have a woman that I hypothesize is from a social memory complex. It’s ten minutes and worth the watch- you’ll see why. It’s very obvious. She Dies in an Explosion and Discovers the Secret About Life After Death | NDE - YouTube

I’m trying to get my mate to make a video with me where we could describe it together as she plays a central role. Maybe if she wears a mask? She’s a sensitive creature (I say that as someone that has dealt with social anxiety most of my life. And you may get a slightly more advanced, less human centric perspective from her. The results of her past life regression hypnosis was… interesting. I’m not completely sure, but I have a suspicion about which SMC she’s from… I don’t know how to thank her… I’m not sure I could ever deal with a planet like this again willingly after I finally escape it. Maybe my opinion will change as I learn various lessons, I have no idea.

So I will add in some pictures later, they are on my mate’s device.

“unlike those of the Confederation who wait for the calling…” I do not think that the “tic-tacs” demonstrating superiority over the military of much publication are “good” ufos. But around that time in 2020 I did start asking “the aliens” for help. I was slowly guided to certain information, I won’t rehash that.

" Questioner: Then as the UFO phenomena was made obvious to many of the population, many groups of people reported contact; many groups of people reported telepathic communication with UFO entities and many recorded the results of what they considered telepathic communication. Was the Confederation, shall we say, oriented to impressing telepathic communication on groups that became interested in UFOs?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although some of our members have removed themselves from the time/space using thought-form projections into your space/time, and have chosen, from time to time, with permission of the Council, to appear in your skies without landing.

Questioner: Then are all of the landings that have occurred except for the landing when Eisenhower was contacted, are all of those landings of the Orion group or similar type groups?

Ra: I am Ra. Except for isolated instances of those of, shall we say, no affiliation, this is correct."

I’m still not clear what a thought form is if everything is consciousness. But I do not think the lights I started seeing and speaking with are physical in our sense of the word.

So there’s this annoying entity that’s been trying to kill my mate. Converting her was unsuccessful, so it wishes to “remove the light”, I suppose. It would take too long to go into that.

The Light I speak to responds via movement and sent emotions. A couple times it has answered questions through my mate’s mouth that are annoyingly freewill respecting. Like “what will be will be”.
Now the negative entity has taken partial control a few times, IT will talk to me in a manner that isn’t a guessing game/fortune cookie. But everything it says is a lie. Just do the opposite.

Now we have a video of this bright golden light. I can see why ufo films suck. And we have a photo of these rings of lights. The most common are “stars” flashing colors. But the stars are IN FRONT of fog cover or in front of distant trees. You can talk to them, out loud or in your head doesn’t seem to make a distance. And they’ll do funny little dances; they seem to know this amuses me and I have a feeling this is a “playing with a toddler” situation for them.

The bright golden light I yelled, asking if I could please meet them. Then it gave a bright flash and disappeared. I was disappointed, but I REALLY got to meet them later that night.

Now psychedelics are not necessary, but they are an easy shortcut until you’re very practiced at meditation. I’m impatient, though I’m finally getting the meditation thing. But my mate, sober, can feel them, both the positive and the negative, thankfully the positive are much more common- love is your greatest shield, beware of anger and hate if you don’t desire meeting some unsavory characters- a libidinous nature is fine as long as whatever you’re doing is consensual, they are not prudes.

I got home after the golden light and I took 4-aco-dmt as is common occurrence for me, though perhaps I will partake less now that meditation has turned into a non fake emotion mdma/ecstasy feeling mixed with a warm glow. There are of course fractals everywhere on enough psychedelics, I personally believe they allow you to see some aspect of the consciousness everywhere. Darkness and closed eyes is best, less physical optical input. You KNOW when a light entity shows up. They are no ordinary fractals. Infinitely intelligent and beautiful. I had previously encountered one (or group?) that did that really nice warm feeling which I assume is sending light and love.

This night, nothing yet, but my mate had been having issues with the negative entity that likes to try to get her to not at like herself and hurt herself. A shadowy snake, my eyes closed, was wrapped around her light body fractal spirals. It felt like a psychic constrictor.

So being the foolish entity that I am and knowing that my mind thinks MUCH better when not constrained to my brain, I took a ridiculous amount of 4-aco-dmt. I wanted to obliterate my ego. I felt no fear. I would help her or die trying. So I’m wrestling with this thing and it’s try its best to make me go crazy (here’s a tip demon: if you lack all empathy, you make a bad torturer). You know maggots, decaying bodies, skeletons, standard Rob Zombie fare, and then HILARIOUSLY colorful clowns with razor sharp teeth. I love clowns, especially the creepy ones.

Anyway I was trying to call for backup and begging for the Light to help her and doing some techniques that worked against lower level minions before. I had to make a deal with the… not-Devil? It was only when I kept repeating that I loved her and was willing to die for her and just please help me and I’ll renounce hate and violence (that is going to take some doing) that then all of a sudden all these rainbow gold light entities show up and the negative presence was gone. My mate stated she was happy to be with her family again (!? WTF, she hasn’t read the LoL besides small segments I dictated, she doesn’t really work with sound vibrational complexes, not native to her).

I started jumping up and down like a kid at a birthday party. There were these various formations of light and little bubbles in each formation. Individuals within a smc? And colors, such beautiful colors. Golden light. They were giving me and her like a spirit massage? And I wanted to “cuddle” with this green one and it was very interesting. When you’re connected to them you can’t feel anything but love. They’re so warm.

I went nuts and just started repeating I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you, thank you thank thank you thank you thank you. My ego used to wonder why anyone would want to serve anything but a select few loved ones and oneself. If you see/feel these things, it all makes sense. But they won’t give me any missions! They don’t want anything in return! I want to give them something in return!

I realized why the planet is so stupid. Doesn’t matter if you’re 80 years old- WE ARE CHILDREN. And that was the one useful thing a negative entity said- “I will not be lectured by a child” (they don’t like hearing about their separation being an illusion, if you feel genuine compassion for their situation and show any sympathy… they REALLY don’t like that, I assume the only “love” they want is worship)

Oh and when I was talking to the golden sphere, the negative said “stop your pathetic groveling”. They love to use ego appeals. I’ll “grovel” all I want.

Now about a week later some difficult things happened, so I used some addictive drugs for awhile. I do think the spirit sucking nature and length covid lasts (and STAY AWAY from the even worse and ineffective to boot “vaccines”) is some sort of plot. Whenever I get it once the psychiatric stage starts and the inflammation from the spike protein debris, Ivermectin helps but less effective with recent strains, starts- I ALWAYS relapse on opiates. And everything else. EVERYTHING. And even with all that I’m not euphoric, just able to function!

Anyway started feeling a bit better. I didn’t expect anything but I invited my friends over (the ones made of living light). They showed up and it was like an even more powerful one was there. Purple circle of infinite complexity and eternal change. I started fawning over it like usual. My wife unlike last time took a small dose. She WAS VERY ANNOYED TO “be back in a body” afterward and “away from oneness”. Also she told me to stop calling our friends aliens, we’re all the same. I said I know and I already told them I don’t mean it pejoratively, aliens are cool, you weird, goofy, infinitely-lovable living golden light masochistic (for coming here) angel person!

I asked if I could talk to the powerful one and it hovered over me. I wanted to know if I was actually lovable, because that was hard to believe, so in free will I just told it to read my mind, view my life and mistakes. It didn’t respond with words, but gave this feeling like a non-sexual whole body orgasm and it started happening to my mate too. I was drooling with pleasure and felt… no words… understood? Accepted? Then I went what the hell and asked it if it could do anything about some of my tendencies and while I do enjoy my drugs, maybe give me a little self control.

These things have a sense of humor. I was helping my mate to the bathroom because she loses bodily control easily. She’s a bit out of practice driving them. We were still shaking with whatever was happening and then in the bathroom one of them shot me with, I don’t know, a love laser or something? Sudden urge to defecate. The material that emerged was black. Sometimes in ayahuasca ceremony, the puke is viewed as subjective darkness purging itself from the body. I don’t know, but no withdrawals whatsoever and I actually feel happy.

There was a lot of personal things that happened between my mate and I. I know for certain what she is now and all her lovable weirdness makes perfect sense. Why she would come for me though? I mean surely there’s SOMEONE more deserving? I’m hardly a saint.

She was talking to her “family” while somewhat out of body. Apparently my heart needed fixing or something and she asked them to do this, I was just like, okay whatever my EXTRATERRESTRIAL OTHER-SELVES (*look at mate questioning if happy). Then something connected directly to my heart and changed me. Still me, but different. Enjoyable but empathy for everything. Difficult to see the way this planet has chosen. Sad. Favorite movies hard to view- violence, tribalism, hatred, cruelty.

Anyway you can get the warm and love feeling to the extent our evolution is capable of if you just clear your mind, make self unblocked, concentrate energy in heart. Hard to describe feeling thing. I still find Wim Hof endogenous (from within) DMT breathing a helpful starting point.

Oh and if you’re having trouble sleeping, hug any bodily loved ones, but also request that the Light cuddle you.

I’ve crossed the rubicon now. I want to be more like that light thing, the most impressive one.

I love those aliens. Great aliens. Best aliens ever. Try to ask them to come to you, I know it’s possible- a lot of you are nicer than me.

Debt owed to mate, cannot repay. I hope we can still hangout wherever even if we’re different densities. I would miss her.

Haha, Infinite One, you know me so well, you know the best way to convince me is a beautiful woman! HAHA

Don’t let all the plots of delusional narcissists get you down, help if here- if you want it. This world can be ugly, but I think the multiverse as a whole may just be pretty great. Not to insult the Earth- it has some charms.

Now I SUPPOSE we must respect all the parts of the Totality. But go love something. The elite are simply mislead parasites being manipulated by greater parasites. Eventually they’ll change their tune. Feel sorry for them, but don’t let them feed on you. Love is the greatest magic in the universe, find it and, “All is well, my friends”…

Stop playing ego games. So you know a word someone doesn’t (guilty of this plenty) or you find some way to feel superior? Just stop. Just play nice. Forget your pride in imaginary lines on maps, in ethnicity, ect. ect. Enjoy things, but stop playing into their hands. Just try loving, you have help if you request it and make a good faith effort. I’m still far from perfect, but I’m going to TRY.

I want to be with the Light! It’s VERY persuasive without persuading, if that makes sense.

I tried- words inadequate.

Had some more trouble. Won’t go into potion I took to shortcut.

Danger, if not very experienced, you may meet a negative entity. Cannot hurt you if you are VERY careful not to give them free will.

This is what has been causing trouble for a long time, perhaps it even orchestrated current methods using cabal of humans who think they will become gods by going along with its plans. They will become slaves.

I recently lost ability to hate. I have to say, I must respect its intellect. Very clever. I could go into great detail, if anyone cares to know, pm.

It is beautiful. In the way a well orchestrated Nazi or jingoistic parade is. It does not see itself as “evil”. It thinks it does good by making things… well ordered. Its creations and fiefdoms are not without charm. I was adamant about my choice and well, it puts on a good show. Ra wanderers, naive about certain things, sweet and possessing astounding empathy, but naive. I had to explain to mate how she was being manipulated. A lot of it in regard to ego distortions and keeping her from what would help her is what I’d do if I were it.

I do not hate it. I think it’s interesting. It would be interesting to communicate with if the thing was ever honest. We just have a difference of opinion….

Annoying to have to deal with this thing to get to the entities I actually want to visit. I miss the dumb 4th density minions.

I got a tour of some of the confederation. Though I think they were humoring my requests to join. I don’t think individual entities can do that.

Eventually I reached a, let’s call it a violet octopus with tentacles in many dimensions, I assume. Very loving, extremely warm.

Interesting how they communicate… visions from A Whisker Away. Apparently I’m the human girl that has difficulty with her own species, does not want to be human. Turns into cat. Gets obsessed with character that has difficulty loving self. Explains my whole life perfectly…. Only that character is my mate who cannot see how great she is. Can love everything but herself.

After much difficulty with our negative friend doing various things to prevent her from asking smc for help, succeeded. Advice, tried to counter tricks with green ray into her via touch.

Help came in the form of a vision of a sci fi movie in which certain characters have forgotten who they are. And a song from 90s.

I suggested she listen to the song, much emotional release, told her she could have confidence and self love of child self, much more now.

“Ra”s require special care. I will protect her and get her to get over negative distortions to receive aid from entities more suited to this conflict than I. I send what love I can to let it know how much I appreciate it…

Can i have a look at your astrology natal chart?

<3 one love

I had to look up what that was, but I was born on October 6th, 1988. Santa Barbara , California. United States.I don’t know what time exactly, but around 10 am. I don’t know if daylights savings time zone shift was in effect. Knock yourself out if you’re into astrology, I know nothing about it.

What I do find strange is my mate was born the same date and year only one hour later.

Thanks for the book, did it help you in some way or do you feel it includes a particular distillation of wisdom? Was that that American that became a Thai Buddhist monk?

Cool 3D art gif.

Have a good day friend

LL