Weariness, pain weariness or tiredness

Hello. There is a number of places mentioning weariness, several of them are below. I can pick up all of them if needed, but do not want to flood now. With no result I’m roaming in attempts to distinguish one from another, how many types there are and what to do with them. I would appreciate any comment.

Thank you.

15.8 Questioner: If an entity were perfectly balanced on this planet with respect to the Law of One, would he undergo the aging process?

Ra: I am Ra. A perfectly balanced entity would become tired rather than visibly aged. The lessons being learned, the entity would depart. However, this is appropriate and is a form of aging which your peoples do not experience. The understanding comes slowly, the body complex decomposing more rapidly.

43.10 Questioner: Why is physical pain a part of the end of fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. You would call this variety of pain weariness.

81.3 Questioner: Why is this an inevitable consequence? What is the mechanism of contact creating weariness?

Ra: I am Ra. The mechanism creating weariness is that connection betwixt the density wherein this instrument’s mind/body/spirit complex is safely kept during these workings and the altogether variant density in which the instrument’s physical body complex resides at this space/time. As the instrument takes on more of the coloration of the resting density the third-density experience seems more heavy and wearisome. This was accepted by the instrument, as it desired to be of service. Therefore, we accept also this effect about which nothing of which we are aware may be done.

94.7 Therefore, each of the support group also experiences a weariness of the spirit which is indistinguishable from physical energy deficit except that if each experiments with this weariness each shall discover the physical energy in its usual distortion.

2 Likes

I’m quite sure there is a wrong image of a perfectly balanced entity that people have in their imagination. It should be related to 3rd and 4th densities. Indeed 4th density is cycle of love or understanding. Mostly people imagine it like calm happy creature seating withing flowers and love. I guess it’s only a part of truth as there’s something else.

Thanks for reading.

42.4 Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel an emotional response when being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

25.9 Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is the only density besides your own which, lacking the wisdom to refrain from battle, sees the necessity of the battle. Thus it is necessary that fourth-density social memory complexes be used.

42.6 Questioner: In the last session you made the statement that “We, that is Ra, spent much time/space in the fifth density balancing the intense compassion gained in fourth density.” Could you expand on this concept with respect to what we were just discussing?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density, as we have said, abounds in compassion. This compassion is folly when seen through the eyes of wisdom. It is the salvation of third density but creates a mismatch in the ultimate balance of the entity.

Thus we, as a social memory complex of fourth density, had the tendency towards compassion even to martyrdom in aid of other-selves. When the fifth-density harvest was achieved we found that in this vibratory level flaws could be seen in the efficacy of such unrelieved compassion. We spent much time/space in contemplation of those ways of the Creator which imbue love with wisdom.

2 Likes

Greetings Oleksii

if I am not totally wrong, which could be, lol, Ra says, at one point, that fourth density sees more of a battle of minds, than a battle of bodies, as he repeatedly has also said that you can render your body-form unseen in that density.

2 Likes

Ra say:

81.5 Weariness of the time/space nature may be seen to be that reaction of transparent or pure vibrations with impure, confused, or opaque environs.

And if vibrations are

47.3 The vibratory rates are not to be understood as the same in positive and negative orientations. They are to be understood as having the power to accept and work with intelligent infinity to a certain degree or intensity.

it means the more you accept and work with intelligent infinity the more weariness you have when contacting confused or opaque environs and nothing of which we are aware may be done.

1 Like

I’ve found interesting place

75.14 Questioner: The instrument would like to know why twice at the “Benedictus” portion of the music that she practices did she experience what she believes to be a psychic attack?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not a minor query. We shall first remove the notations which are minor. In the vibrating, which you call singing, of the portion of what this instrument hallows as the Mass which immediately precedes that which is the chink called the “Hosanna” there is an amount of physical exertion required that is exhausting to any entity. This portion of which we speak is termed the “Sanctus.”

At least in this case:

1. Sound contains physical exertion.
  2. The sound/physical exertion exhausts any entity.

Ra called “Hosanna” a chink. I think it is because any information came to human needs to be processed. Processing causes exhausting because processing is physical. Because the sound is shrill exhausting is sufficient to mention.

I will try to find and listen “Benedictus” to find the “Hosanna” chink.

1 Like

Maybe the notion of an echo relates.
I think there’s a chink in session 75,
or else in this lyric improv for session 75.

ISLAND BEAUTY
(Song beat similar to
Gabby Nui, Hiilawe)

Visualize healing faraway places
As a waterfall misting on mountains

Visualize healing faraway places
As a waterfall misting on mountains

In a song are moments to remember
A sacred bird flew perfect in the sky

In a song are moments to remember
A sacred bird flew perfect in the sky

Flowing hair charged potent in connection
As a fragrance of the flowers fills us

Flowing hair charged potent in connection
As a fragrance of flowers can fill us

Our inner being trusting in Creator
As a balance sits in island beauty

Our inner being trusting in Creator
As a balance sits in island beauty

Sacred sounds as sympathetic goodness
To venture off where nature may know best

Sacred sounds as sympathetic goodness
To venture off where nature may know best

As helping by power, love, and wisdom
As a waterfall misting with rainbows

As helping by power, love, and wisdom
As a waterfall misting with rainbows

misting on mountains with rainbows

1 Like

This lyric improv reminds me of Reiki Grand Master Teacher Hawayo Takata. She’s attributed as the one
who brought Reiki to the West. She was born close
to the dawning sun and was named after Hawaii.
Her chart has Jupiter conjunct Chiron near the
Galactic center, a wounded healer immense.
Some of her teachings may have carried some
essence of chinks, like a paradox of perfection
in imperfection. Thank you, Hawayo Takata!

One more weariness:

66.26 Questioner: I assume that this energy then, this spiraling light energy, is somehow absorbed by the energy field of the body. Is this somehow connected to the indigo energy center? Am I correct in this guess?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The properties of this energy are such as to move within the field of the physical complex and irradiate each cell of the space/time body and, as this is done, irradiate also the time/space equivalent which is closely aligned with the space/time yellow-ray body. This is not a function of the etheric body or of free will. This is a radiation much like your sun’s rays. Thus it should be used with care.

66.27 Questioner: How many applications of thirty minutes or less during a diurnal period would be appropriate?

Ra: I am Ra. In most cases, no more than one. In a few cases, especially where the energy will be used for spiritual work, experimentation with two shorter periods might be possible, but any feeling of sudden weariness would be a sure sign that the entity had been over-radiated.

1 Like

Olleksii, there’s. quite beautiful Benedictus from Gounod, among so many other Benedictus…

1 Like

Thank you very much, Flofrog

1 Like

I recently discovered a Swedish violinist,
Danial Lozakovich who pushes the limits!

1 Like

Thank you. As an off-topic, I like this one:

1 Like