Useful Threads for Newcomers from the now archived Bring4th Forums

Greetings sisters and brothers,

Firstly, I like to thank Patrick and Steve for the continued opportunity to share the study of the work together!

I thought I’d share a few links from the now archived Bring4th Forums, that may be useful to newcomers.

Please feel free to add any others you may think are also useful to those of us new to the material.

“2012 and The Harvest - A Beginner’s Guide”:

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=249

“A Collaborative Timeline According To Ra”:

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=9430

“New Glossary from the new Ra Contact books”:

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=15933

I hope you find them useful.

L & L

Jim

Thanks, I downloaded a copy of your book. I look forward to reading it!

You’re most welcome my friend!

Thanks for the interest and I hope you find some of it worthy your time.

Cheers

Thought Form – A pattern or persistence of thought that in some cases can exhibit persistent metaphysical or physical characteristics separate from the original thinker. Physical characteristics may include visual or material beingness. Thought forms can be created by entities consciously (typically higher-density beings) or unconsciously, particularly by the collective unconscious mind.

Was looking for this, thank you! Namaste

I am new here.
Is there a comprehensive guide on the meditation?
Have been reading several books and all mentioned that the meditation is the only way to improve.

thanks

Ra sort of jokes about meditation in some of the sessions. He makes a point to not speak on a particular form of meditation as being better than another.

[49.7] Questioner: Will you recommend a technique of meditation?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

Then, in the next question he does go into a bit more detail on the various methods of focusing the mind.

[49.8]Questioner: Is it better, or shall I say, does it produce more usable results in meditation to leave the mind, shall I say, as blank as possible; let it run down, so to speak, or is it better to focus in meditation on some object or some thing for concentration?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this work time.

Each of the two types of meditation is useful for a particular reason. The passive meditation involving the clearing of the mind, the emptying of the mental jumble which is characteristic of mind complex activity among your peoples, is efficacious for those whose goal is to achieve an inner silence as a base from which to listen to the Creator. This is an useful and helpful tool and is by far the most generally useful type of meditation as opposed to contemplation or prayer.

The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action, which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

Contemplation or the consideration in a meditative state of an inspiring image or text is extremely useful also among your peoples, and the faculty of will called praying is also of a potentially helpful nature. Whether it is indeed an helpful activity depends quite totally upon the intentions and objects of the one who prays.

Thank you. I read that portion.
Then I read another book called Neruda interview talking about meditation at the end of the book. So I am kind of confused which method I should use. Currently I just started using the one mentioned in Neruda interview. Let’s see how it goes.
thank you again.

I have a question, which probably many other people already asked and I just didn’t see it since I am very new here.
After Don passed away, why is channeling with RA not done anymore?
Channeling with other sources is still going on but why not with RA?

thanks,

Ra carries a very narrowband frequency that is very difficult to maintain for most third density beings. Carla was very gifted at channeling and even she had difficulties with their sixth density energy while in a third density body. It was taking a toll on her and made her a target to negative entities.

Eventually, Ra joined with fifth density Latwii and fourth density Hatonn to form the principle of Q’uo in order to “step down” their vibrations in order to make it easier to handle vibrationally.

Oh, so the Q’uo has a participation of RA. I surely didn’t know that
thank you very much for the sharing. There is so much for me to read.