Transcending Boredom

Today this morning I was bored. I followed Ra’s guidance and focused on visualizing my highest excitement. I was able to go through the day without getting bored. It also transcended discomfort and brought me a great deal of comfort. Have others here also used this technique for overcoming boredom?

Session 49.8:

The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action, which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

Use a visualization technique? Yes, I use it periodically) And for concentration training as well. And yet, visualization is inexplicably related to intention (desire) for me I can’t solve this riddle, why so)

Yes, since watching Jim MaCarty’s interview with Brian Scott Interview with Jim McCarty The Scribe For The Law Of One The Ra Material - YouTube and hearing how he visualises sending love and light to Gaia, planet and it’s population, I’ve been trying to do something similar each morning in meditation. It’s feels great! If as many people as possible could try this, especially if we were all in sync, I think the momentum would be truly transformational!
:man_in_lotus_position::earth_africa:

1 Like

That’s excellent. I was focused on my dream of being an anthro and being with my anthro companion Duke. Also being in a golden angelic realm.

I have discomfort because human life is suffering until you can become present.
I feel some discomfort when I send love and light to gaia, because there
is a lot of anxiety in the collective.

I also ask the Arcturians to work through me to help humanity energetically.

Hi AnthroHeart,
Can you tell me what Anthro is please?

These are anthros. It’s an animal that walks upright like a human.
They can also talk like humans and are intelligent.
They don’t exist in our reality, but in Creation they certainly do.
I’ve had infinite love for them for some time.

Cool!
Thank you.
Different Logos imply different distortions of the law of one, so, in infinity, Anthros must be out there somewhere!

I’m thinking they exist on a parallel Earth for one. Same logos, different reality.

Using a visualisation technique quiets the undulations of the outward looking mind and allows more connection with the subconscious mind. When this happens, messages or feelings from the subconscious may become more apparent (such as desire). Also, this process strengthens the will (intention).

When meditating is it better to focus on something, or to empty your mind?

I’m going for inner peace and the end of suffering. Possibly Liberation.
It doesn’t have to be enlightenment.

I propose to continue discussing this in the topic “Workshop and freestyle meditations” so as not to clog this branch.

In general terms, concentration exercises conduce to a focusing of the outward facing mind. This skill can then be turned inward so that the mind reaches, not towards the outward world, but inwardly. With the mind focused it can learn to release personal concerns and become more attuned to what it discovers within.

There are a number of animals I live with that may come close, they don’t speak in words, but they definitely have a means to communicate with me, and I them. Each has a peculiarity as to how we all met, they are certainly not of second or third density. They have an awareness far beyond many people I know. Perhaps a thread on this may be in order?

No need to discuss, as this is a Law of One forum, and there would be no place to discuss anthros. Sounds cool about your experience. I’ll send you a PM.

I searched for Golden and found this thread.
I was seeking art in the 1990’s and discovered
the phi-pi spiral as a feel good delineation.
It is a spiral where every pi radians rotation
it grows phi radius larger. Leonardo Da Vinci
discovered this and there’s residue of it use
in composing found in his sketches.

The cochlea of the ear is shaped as this,
converting octaves of music into a sense
of beauty. As the eye scans phi delineations
there’s a timewise signal beating phi that
also stimulates sensations of beauty.
People who are highly photogenic, have
many phi-pi spiral shape correspondences.

So a fictional anthros can be a sort of
graphic art creation, not so different from
the Mona Lisa of 500 years ago.

This is a lyric improv for
Law of One Session 59:

HEALING LIGHT
(Song beat similar to
STRFKR, Golden Light)

Aid of spirals
Healing light
Scoop together
Three reside