Training your inner vision to increase power/richness

Ra mentions there are two types of meditation. One is listening to the inner silence. The other is what they called “visualization”. When most people think or practice meditation, it’s my opinion, that they cultivate inner silence.

Ra mentions that there is a signal of the singleness of an entity as one who can hold mental images.

My opinion is we have a treasure of the inner/deep mind that is obvious when you follow the vision as you mind creates it. Some believe our mind is like a projector. I believe when you are meditating you can develop an inner vision where the geography of the mind takes shape. When I started doing this it was the first time I felt rich. Nobody can take this away from me. Everyone has the same potential.

Ra mentions how we should concentrate on visualize something with an inspirational quality. The path to do this requires a sensitivity. We are creative. If there is no sensitivity to your own inner creative process, you may not comprehend visions or day dreams where concentration is currency.

There is something special when you first realize you mind can see and follow it. That is the first real step towards devloping you potential. It is necessary to be clear where you can sense your inner process.

Once you have the active mental vision then you can work on shaping the vision devloping the concentrative power that comes with it. It is nearly effortless to develop further power, once you inspire yourself in stillness.

Ra says exercising the visualization faculty is helpful. The key is seeing the topology of the mind then applying intent.

I am still a student. I enjoy thinking about the creator everyday. I find Ra’s words on how many prostitute the the trunk and roots of their mind very helpful. The tarot is helpful in aligning the concepts of the images to the concept driven unconscious mind. I find the courtship of the unconscious one of the most fulfilling things to do with my time. Ra calls it a great storehouse.

Hope you have the est experience in the spirituality which seems to become internal metaphysical research. One last thing. I think once you have enough knowledge, reading spiritual books or content isnt that helpful. Imho, you should sit with yourself and receive from the unchanging awareness of the creator

1 Like

⚘ welcome⚘