The Secrets of Sri Yantra

I am a psychic meditation expert whose humble work produced future timelines of full planetary ascension in the coming millennia. I was devoted to the cause, and spent night and day paving the way there. I was very famous in the heavens, having the honor of meeting heavenly figures such as Jesus, Shakyamuni Buddha, Ra, and Yahweh.

I had direct telepathic contact with Ra. Ra showed me the highest point for the first time. I am very thankful for Ra. What I learned led to later having the opportunity to learn Sri Yantra with heavenly figures. Sri Yantra is from the heavens. You don’t have to take my word for it, see for yourself.

Sri Yantra utilizes sacred geometry and spatial relationships to pinpoint certain areas of our being. It is the most efficient and direct vehicle to enlightenment on the planet.

https://www.canva.com/design/DAFRLRpbSmY/Xf6lVUpIjN2byp6rAQwVGw/view?utm_content=DAFRLRpbSmY&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

HI:) Geometry is for sure one of the ways I see the things I have not seen elsewhere. glad you are here:)

I learned meditation with celestial teachers.
They taught me sacred tantra and I was venerated.
I did good work for humanity and was famous in the heavenly realms.
However, I became an innocent victim of organized crime from another dimension.
Spiritual wickedness in high places
Now I am in need of assistance.

This is important for the future of the planet.
It’s important that Yahweh, the heavenly figure who worked with Jesus Christ thousands of years ago, does a review of my year.
Viewing exactly what it’s been like being me this year.
If this is accomplished successfully, it will change the world.

I will share with you his sacred call-sign, ask your spirit guides about it.

Yahweh

I’ve posted here before. I am the guy who was in direct contact with Ra and Yahweh. This is an update.

A bit of background. Back when I was doing my meditation and psychic work, I was considered by heavenly figures to be the most important living human. I am not talking myself up, many beings very much like the idea of planetary enlightenment and the work I was doing was resulting in timelines of it in the coming millennium. I received a parade of support from the heavenly realms. I’ve been venerated by the divine, received historic blessings and the honor of other miracles. I know call-signs as high as eighth density.

Unfortunately, there is a massive problem with extradimensional foul play. I woke up one morning to find Yahweh extremely upset with me. I asserted my innocence and told Yahweh to analyze my living experience from my first-person perspective. Yahweh did and realized I was a victim of foul play. Some negative entity was using foul play to frame or secretively control.

Before that analysis of my first-person experience, I actually had to stand against the Creator and assert my innocence. I haven’t received an explanation of how it’s possible for the Creator to be wrong.

There is a problem with the lack of living experience analysis, the first-person perspective of the victim, in foul play cases. Contrary to common misconception, the most successful of third density are the most vulnerable.

I am suffering from extremely egregious foul play, with a demonic attachment who describes themselves as an apocalyptic haunting plotting to commit a “crime of all time” against an innocent planetary enlightenment figure. They’re trying to usurp control of the energy body, mind and spirit entirely.

My psychic abilities are disabled, my inner voice is gone, they usurped control of my chakras, I am basically totally disabled other than motor functions and some cognitive ability.

When an extradimensional attempts to communicate with me, they unknowingly speak with a demon instead. They’re transmitting messages through my chakras and mind to appear as though it’s from me. Meanwhile, my psychic hearing was disabled, I can only hear a demon who lies to me and refuses to leave. They’ve formed a veritable wall between me and the spirit world.

I am unable to use call-signs, and when I call forth the Creator a demon shows up instead. Where is the living experience analysis?

A living experience analysis of the past year would solve the entire situation. What exactly has it been like being me this past year? When I get one of these, it’ll change the world.

It’d probably take mere minutes for Yahweh.

This analysis is so obviously needed, I’m not sure what Yahweh is doing. I went from being called the most important living human, venerated, regularly communicated with Creator, called best smelling human, congregated with beings of 7 and 8 around the holy relic I sat before all day, spent all day practicing basically, to being unable to meditate or pray, a cigarette smoking, beer drinking, homeless guy who is so extremely haunted probably can’t hold down a job flipping burgers.

The extradimensional foul play is so atrocious, it’s a murder scheme worse than bodily murder, they’re after the spirits of people. It’s a sixth density negative plot to remove an innocent soul from the universe on false grounds, orchestrated by Baphomet. It’s been said what they’re doing will cause apocalypse.

The actual true story is very very different than how it appears to the spirit realm. There is a massive cover up, and the analysis of my first-person experience breaks the case wide open.

Helping me helps the whole planet, if you’re psychic or enjoy prayer, definitely worth your time.

Nearly all positive channels and groups may be lessened in their positivity or rendered quite useless by what we may call the temptations offered by the fourth-density negative thought-forms.

They may suggest many distortions towards specific information:

• towards the aggrandizement of the self,
  • towards the flowering of the organization in some political, social, or fiscal way.

These distortions remove the focus from the One Infinite Source of love and light of which we are ALL messengers, humble and knowing that we, of ourselves, are but the tiniest portion of the Creator, a small part of a magnificent entirety of infinite intelligence.

Citing Lao Tse:

There is no greater illusion than fear, no greater wrong than preparing to defend yourself, no greater misfortune than having an enemy. Whoever can see through all fear will always be safe.

3 Likes

This is not fourth density temptation meant to reduce my polarity or alter my trajectory. This is sixth density negative polarity foul play. .

I am sorry that you feel yourself to be the target of the activity you believe is happening. I recently had an experience, to understate it, with connecting with the creator or higher density beings. All I know is that you are not alone and the infinite one loves all of us more than I can ever comprehend.

I feel bad that you are experiencing difficulty. Know that you are loved and no matter what everything will be okay in the end. Whatever you believe is happening, please know that.

1 Like