Connecting to beings

Hi everyone.
I’ve recently found myself on the path to spirituality and connection to the source. I’m still not sure where I’m going or how to get there. I have known of other beings out there all my life by just knowing they exist with every bit of me. I always thought how people can not know they exist. I have this longing though to be able to communicate with them now, but no idea how to do this and where to start. Any advice would be helpful thank you so much :blush:

3 Likes

Perhaps beings listen to you every day?

I’m sure they do :blush: I want to hear from them and what they have to say too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey Emmy!

This is possible. Make sure to read about the potential dangers in contacting extra-psychic sources on Qu’o or another website.

It may be disappointing to hear, but it will take time and practice to be able to do this safely.

Meditation is the best way to learn to do this, although you won’t want to contact any source until you’re sure that you know who you’re talking to (the inner realms are full of those who would want to deceive you).

I would expect that it would take a few months of sustained, everyday practice before you began to receive results, although the daily practice doesn’t have to be a long one (although for best results, an hour of work a day would probably get you to where you want to be).

My opinion is that there is too much rigidity surrounding this kind of work. The best way to do this is your way; an hour a day of sustained intention will work, without the need for an external teacher (get one, if one is available, but don’t fret, if not). What I mean is that the practice that feels best to you, that comes most naturally, and that can be sustained on a daily basis, is the one for you.

3 Likes

That comes at a cost (in my experience), young lady (is this presumption correct?). Were you born in 1990, or is that date of some other significance to you?

Hi yes I was born 1990

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

That’s cool. I was just curious about the number.

(post deleted by author)

We in the service of the infinite Creator are here in great numbers. What we ask of you is very simple. We ask that you meditate. This is important, for if we are to contact you, this will be the way. January 13, 1974 - Sunday meditation - L/L Research

2 Likes