The benford's law (how to check for validity of anything using the Law of One)

Yes indeed. My meaning is, do not let anyone or anything make you doubt what you feel is true.

4 Likes

" If time is a “construct,” then how can you determine when that “broken clock” is actually correct? Feels like another paradox somehow…"

You failed to grasp the gist of my statement. A discredited source can reveal truth sometimes. An authoritative source can sometimes be wrong. If it comes thru humans, it can be fallible and it can also be inspired. The best lies have the most truth. The point is we must take the hard path to assess the relevance & validity of statements regardless of who says it. The easy path is to take the entire message as true (or false) on the basis of the messenger. Patrick has offered some words of wisdom.

I found the Ra Material in the last few years, but in my teens I read Edgar Cayce who tells about the Children of the Law of One aligned against the Sons of Belial (mostly Martians) in Atlantis.

Also I’ve been practicing various forms of meditation for 49 years. Unity consciousness is a frequent companion.

5 Likes

The Veil is a great leveler. It doesn’t matter if this is your first incarnation or the thousandth, a baby soul or a great cosmic being, a Pharoah or Sultan in your past life, or a humble peasant. All of that is left behind so we can learn the lessons here and now. If you want to jump in the game, you are subject to the rules.

The Veil is a mercy, too. Perhaps past mistakes or misdeeds could pose a terrible burden, or a grudge against some other might keep us from moving on. This is a fresh start to receive the Kingdom of God as a little child.
:heart: :boom:

5 Likes

imply that one could allow others or external factors to make them doubt their own beliefs or feelings. However, it is important to recognize that doubt can be a healthy and necessary aspect of personal growth and self-awareness.

While it is important to trust one’s own instincts and feelings, it is equally important to remain open-minded and receptive to new information and perspectives. By allowing doubt and questioning to enter into one’s beliefs, one can develop a deeper understanding of the world and become better equipped to make informed decisions.

Furthermore, blindly holding onto one’s beliefs can lead to a closed-minded and stagnant perspective, preventing personal growth and limiting one’s ability to learn and adapt. Therefore, it is important to strike a balance between trusting oneself and remaining open to the possibility of being wrong or learning something new.

This goes both for you and I, and the absolute truth is unspoken, so there is no room for doubt.

Only the relative truth, things we read, we picked up along the way requires a balance of both logic and intuition.

Lastly, what I meant is that “it will take efforts from everyone to help” in our previous conversation. :wink:

4 Likes

I love this JT, :green_heart: :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Yeah I guess I was too cryptic about the house. I spoke on two levels:

1. The first was having to do with a measurement of knowledge: how much detail can we demonstrate about a complex subject to say we are doing better that guessing, that we learned something?
  2. What if I told you I visited my friends in dreams and got a tour of their house, their apartment and neighborhood, places I’ve never been before, then weeks or months later drew maps and described layouts, features, textures, materials and the like, sufficient to convince them beyond doubt that I was there?

It isn’t important that I can convince you that I experienced it. It’s a disturbing fact that I did because the scientist in me says it is so improbable in a materialist, dead universe to reach beyond my 5 senses. This is how I know “I AM more.” I didn’t control this; I experienced remote viewing. I don’t consider this to be ESPecially psychic, but it is among the most common experiences. I don’t claim to be infallible or have exclusive access to something. Every human being can claim, “I AM.”

4 Likes

I getcha,

Have you heard of Tom Campbell?

He is a physicist that have used remote viewing and even channeling. Even with these experiences, he is using a model within the concept of science to explain the phenomenon. As in, the universe or “Creation” is a living conscious.

Also the other thing about the Edgar Cayce thing about Atlanteans. I remember reading about it too!

Cayce explained that the Sons of Law of one (citizen of Atlantis) eventually fell under the influence of sons of belial due to material and selfish reasons.

Basically it was similar to what Ra said about the perversion of the teachings etc. that came after the initial teachings.

The sons of belial used the teachings from law of one for personal gain and ultimately destroying the ancient world and the teaching itself.

So kids… Don’t use sacred/spiritual teachings for personal monetary gain mmkay? lol

4 Likes

Nope, I understand perfectly. :wink:

We guess that depends on who is “discrediting” said source. Who says they aren’t “discrediting” that source to fit their own agenda? There is much to be learned from studying the “motivations” behind an individuals particular actions.

This statement is exactly why we are ready to leave it all behind man. There is no need for lies when the truth is oh so clear. What has lying ever done for the good of humankind? It’s caused genocides, wars, famine, extreme poverty… and on and on and on…

We’ll stick to the truth. No more lies. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

There has been nothing “easy” on this path.

We’ve always wondered why that place actually sank…
Didn’t Q’uo or Latwii say people want to forget Atlantis? Ahhh it was Latwii.

May 23, 1982
Questioner

Are there any entities upon this planet presently who experienced the demise of Atlantis?

Latwii

I am Latwii, and, my sister, there are many entities upon this planet which experienced that action. Indeed, almost every entity which was a part of the population of that continent known in your history as Atlantis now resides upon your planet.

That is a very dedicated amount of “time.” I know when I meditated consistently for years, it made me feel peaceful and “one” with everything. :wink:

Like “leveling up” in a “video game?”

And yet… this is supposed to be “4th density,” the “density” of love and understanding. Basically we are in the “age of love” and everyone is still all “pent up” inside.

Funny you use children as an example, as we’ve found children to be far more compassionate and understanding of the “bigger picture” than most here on Earth. As an example, our son Orion knows to be loving, compassionate and patient with the other children on the playground even if he’s a wild little beast when he’s at home.

3 Likes

:green_heart::joy: :joy: :joy: :green_heart:

2 Likes

While thinking about Benford’s law and how it could be applied to check the validity of the law of one and/or conscious “channelings,” we found inspiration while revisiting the audio files on l/l’s YouTube page.

So, using the tools shared from the OP, we did some comparisons. Using lawofone.info, we removed the session numbers and used the raw text to get a number to work with. The titles “Ra” and “Questioner” were not removed and left with the numbers. These can be removed based on the amount of questions asked, but the numbers are fairy accurate.

Then, using the audio transcription length, you can get an idea of how long it takes to “channel” the message compared to the number of words included in the text.

Here are 10 random examples:

Session 7
2480 words. Audio session: 63 minutes, 56 seconds.
Session 27
2524 words. Audio session: 51 minutes, 55 seconds.
Session 37
1489 words. Audio session: 38 minutes, 54 seconds.
Session 47
2444 words. Audio session: 49 minutes, 4 seconds.
Session 57
3173 words. Audio session: 80 minutes, 25 seconds.
Session 67
4490 words. Audio session: 89 minutes, 7 seconds.
Session 77
2741 words. Audio session: 73 minutes, 29 seconds.
Session 87
3250 words. Audio session: 81 minutes, 23 seconds.
Session 97
2361 words. Audio session: 71 minutes, 15 seconds.
Session 106
2567 words. Audio session: 88 minutes, 19 seconds.

Some things that would affect audio length: audio file “presentation, preparation of the “three” to be ready for each session, Carla’s health, if any additional “tuning” need to be accomplished, etc. etc.

But what would make it so one session that is 4490 words take almost 90 minutes to “channel”, yet a session of 2567 words can take the same amount of time. Why?

It seems around Book III, there was a huge increase in words, in a few sessions where Don was asking endless questions about pyramids, technical details, physics, mathematics, etc. etc.

Book III contains sessions 51-75. Here is a complete list for book III.

Session 51
2079 words. Audio session: 52 minutes, 17 seconds.
Session 52
2142 words. Audio session: 53 minutes, 38 seconds.
Session 53
2542 words. Audio session: 65 minutes, 24 seconds.
Session 54
3621 words. Audio session: 93 minutes, 20 seconds.
Session 55
2059 words. Audio session: 56 minutes, 46 seconds.
Session 56
1410 words. Audio session: 36 minutes, 35 seconds.
Session 57
3173 words. Audio session: 80 minutes, 25 seconds.
Session 58
2240 words. Audio session: 52 minutes, 19 seconds.
Session 59
2258 words. Audio session: 58 minutes, 37 seconds.
Session 60
3702 words. Audio session: 92 minutes, 17 seconds.
Session 61
2235 words. Audio session: 57 minutes, 55 seconds.
Session 62
2674 words. Audio session: 65 minutes, 6 seconds.
Session 63
3207 words. Audio session: 70 minutes, 29 seconds.
Session 64
2587 words. Audio session: 70 minutes, 20 seconds.
Session 65
3722 words. Audio session: 98 minutes, 50 seconds.
Session 66
4605 words. Audio session: 105 minutes, 26 seconds.
Session 67
4490 words. Audio session: 89 minutes, 7 seconds.
Session 68
2404 words. Audio session: 63 minutes, 31 seconds.
Session 69
2478 words. Audio session: 68 minutes, 35 seconds.
Session 70
2644 words. Audio session: 65 minutes, 12 seconds.
Session 71
2739 words. Audio session: 79 minutes, 19 seconds.
Session 72
2119 words. Audio session: 65 minutes, 56 seconds.
Session 73
3336 words. Audio session: 90 minutes, 23 seconds.
Session 74
2279 words. Audio session: 72 minutes, 53 seconds.
Session 75
3817 words. Audio session: 109 minutes, 21 seconds.

25 sessions

AVERGE WORDS: 2818.48

AVERAGE TIME: 72 MINUTES, 12 MINUTES, 33 SECONDS

I am unsure as to how this might apply to Benford’s law entirely, but there is a very large difference between the amount of words spoken vs the amount of time to “trance channel” these words.

Besides the small differences listed above, what would cause this significant differences in “time” vs “words, using Book III as an example.

Sometimes when they use the words “scan” as in, “we scan your mind,” it is always followed by a lengthy pause.

This is all I came up with for now… the search continues… :wink:

3 Likes

This is an amazing and extremely well collected data Funky!

Thank you for this.

2 Likes

I am looking into the dataset you provided,

The quantity of samples might be too small for us to see a “complete” graph with the dataset of 25 sessions and the 10 random sessions.

If we input the entire 106 sessions, then it might have more uniformity that could produce a graph.
Or it could produce a “baseline.”

Using BL on transcript and words may need the application of FLL (first-letter-law)

The First Letter Law states that in a large dataset of words or numbers, the frequency distribution of the first letter of each word or number follows a specific pattern. Specifically, certain letters are more likely to occur as the first letter than others, and the frequency of the first letter of a word or number follows a predictable pattern.

For example, in a dataset of English words, the letter “S” is more likely to be the first letter than any other letter, followed by the letter “C” and then “M.” This pattern holds true for a wide variety of datasets, including financial data, scientific measurements, and demographic information.

Like Benford’s Law, the First Letter Law has applications in fraud detection, as well as data analysis and visualization. By examining the frequency distribution of the first letter of a dataset, analysts can gain insights into the data and identify anomalies or outliers that may require further investigation.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/321902246_Benford’s_Law_and_First_Letter_of_Word

The above article explain on how to use this method.

The experiment is to see “inconsistent” entries or red flags within the messages.

There are a few angles we can look at.

• within the 106 sessions, if there are mixed messages, then some sessions would not follow similar consistency with others. (Time, word-counts, etc.) could point to some kind of disruption has taken place.

• the content of the “flagged” session would need to be read and examine for why they are “different” from the others.

• If the 106 session is 100% “pure” in all of it’s communication between Ra and Don, and there were no mixture of sts interference, then it could be used as a baseline when comparing to other channeled work. The difficulty is to find the “baseline” within 106 sessions. (There is a pattern, or a set of consistent numerical structure that it could have)

When I have some time, I am going to look at session 37, 56, 66, 67, based on the discrepancies in the word counts.

On the other hand, the “time” difference for some sessions compared to others should warrant some examination as well. E.g. Session 54 took 93 minutes with only 3621 words, session 57, 60, 65, 73, and 75 all stands out with similar ranges when compared to the average 2000 something words/ 60-70 something minutes.

It could be because of the “scan” or some outside variables. (Don could be pausing to think etc. or formulating questions) Although, he seems to be very consistent and come prepare with a set of questions for each session.

The theory behind the “lag” could be similar to a 3rd party electronic interference that was causing latency issue in the transmitter. (Carla)

Ra does mention here that in these sessions, Carla was having the most difficulties.

65.4 Questioner: I noticed that you are speaking more slowly than usual. Is there a reason for this?

Ra: I am Ra. This instrument is somewhat weak and although strong in vital energy and well able to function at this time is somewhat more fragile than the usual condition we find. We may note a continuing bearing of the physical distortion called pain which has a weakening effect upon physical energy. In order to use the considerable store of available energy without harming the instrument we are attempting to channel even more narrow-band than is our wont.

Update: Ironically… when I just started reading session 57… It was talking about Orion’s interference. What a coincidence this was…

57.3 Questioner: Could you tell us its mechanism?

Ra: I am Ra. The Orion group cannot interfere directly but only through pre-existing distortions of mind/body/spirit complexes.

Thus in this case, this entity reached for an heavy object with one hand and this miscalculated action caused a deformation or distortion of the skeletal/muscular structure of one of this instrument’s appendages.

Your aid may be helpful in supporting this instrument in the proper care of this distortion which is equivalent to what you call your post-operative state when bones are not firmly knit. This instrument needs to be aware of care necessary to avoid such miscalculated actions and your support in this state of awareness is noted and encouraged.

2 Likes

I do want to remind whoever are looking into this to keep in mind that this experiment is not to find DEFINITIVE “false” information/messages.

In no way can I, or anyone to tell you what to “believe” or “trust” in spiritual and metaphysical texts.

What we can do in this experiment is to find the “inconsistency” from the materials and allow seekers to use their intuition and examine those sessions themselves.

The analysis and statistical data is only part of the overall experiment. The other half is left to one’s freewill to choose what they do with the materials.

2 Likes

How about all 106? :green_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is all 106 sessions averaged out. The first 25 listed are Sessions 51-75, followed by Sessions 1-50 and 76-106. I will be placing these all into an Excel file unless you had some type of graph you wanted to input the data into?

Regarding time, I couldn’t find a calculator big enough to hold all 106 sessions so I had to break it down into three sections:

Sessions 1-40

Sessions 41-80

Sessions 81-106

I did save a screenshot of my notes as well to help. :wink: :blush:

I hope this helps. And not to worry, I took medical transcription in college so I can put this type of thing together quite fast. This took about an hour-ish to compile. :wink:

2 Likes

I found a neat little tool that converts words to time. :smiley: It basically gives an estimation of how long it would take to read a specific number of words. Mind you, it’s for speeches and whatnot so I imagine it only gives you a rough estimate based on wpm spoken.

Convert Words to Time

A couple of sessions stood out for me when I was compiling data this evening.

Session 76: 2568 words, taking 74:12
Session 77: 2741 words, taking 73:29

This is unusually long comparatively to the earlier sessions which had an average of approximately the same words, especially in the first 25 sessions.

Now according to this app, with a fairly slow speaking speed of 100 wpm, it would take one 25 minutes and 20 seconds to read Session 76 without large pauses, gaps, or excessively slow speech of questions.

Session 27, has 2524 words and the audio file is 51:55.

There is a lot of inconsistency then complete consistency followed by more inconsistency, over and over again when studying the patterns in the data. I have no idea what would account for that.

I did notice that while getting to the last sessions, a smaller amount of words took longer and longer to “trance channel.”

Session 106, for example, has 2567 words, and the audio file is 88:19 in length.

Then I found a calculator that calculates words per minute spoken based on the amount of words compared to audio time.

Using that above example, in Session 106, there is a speaking rate of about 29wpm.

But in Session 31, 2566 words have an audio time of 53:58, which is a speaking rate of about 48 wpm.

There is definitely something that is causing the words to be inconsistent with the “trance channelled” times. I haven’t figured it out yet, but I’ll keep digging.

2 Likes

I don’t know if this will help or hinder your endeavors, but amazon has some interesting reviews of the books from people who have embraced and questioned the material within.

2 Likes

These are great! and very good!

It is going to be useful.

I think the next step is to input the word counts into the Benford’s law app

I am still very busy right now, so you might beat me to it.
If you do go forward with the dataset inputs, please let me know! and feel free to share it on here!

2 Likes

Not at all, whether we stumble or fall, we are still making progress as long as we keep going.

I saw a few of those reviews on amazon from your recommendation. They are good reference and does bring up similar questions like … “How can we trust you?” “How do we validate the information?” etc. etc.

And things that are in a healthy framework of curiosity.

The materials doesn’t resonate with everyone, and it often talks about exclusivity, especially with “wanderers” and so forth.

So this could be it, but it still doesn’t mean that “membership” or “titles” means that everything in the “message” is true.

The question that lays here for us to explore is what portion of the work here could possibly be from the “opposition” under the pretense of being “balanced.”

As in, if this is a “fair” game, then both sto and sts get a say in the materials. Etc.

Thanks for pointing towards the amazon reviews!

2 Likes

You mention a couple things that I was pondering too. Like, it shouldn’t matter what we were (4th, 5th, 6th, Maldek, Mars, etc…). If we chose to incarnate here, we accepted the rules (Veil) we’re all on the same playing field. I also figure that IF Ra is end of 6th density (and Ra is no longer polarized) then whatever info we get is only going to be seen polarized because we are 3rd.

I still question the polarity thing because I think balance is important, but I could be wrong.

4 Likes

right! If we look at the materials like a “board-game” and we are reading the “rulebook” of this boardgame, then there are information that seems to be in contradiction with each others.

We naturally would ask “why?”

The only explanation that I feel right now is that the message could be “mixed”

Part is due to the dimension or “density” of the entities from that realm.

The other part is possibly because of the “balance” between positive and negative.

As mentioned in the materials, BOTH polarities are often mixed with any sacred messages, or spiritual documents.

The part that I could be wrong on is that …

The entire 106 transmission from Ra and the 1500+ transmission with Q’uo are 100% “pure.”
(I originally assumed that EVERYONE from l/l research is STO oriented, and the whole “research” is good.
But after understanding more about polarities and the information from the materials, I naturally wonder if the group is truly 100%? and if it is, how do we know?)

This claim and statement above is not tested, nor questioned often.
(When questioned, we are asked to use our own discernment. So why not have the readers get together and examine this together? Which is a common practice in scientific community to “peer-review” any researched materials.)

2 Likes