The adolescent logos: "I'M AN ADULT!"

Something occurred to me when pondering the seemingly cold and mechanistic nature of the current logos. We incarnate and go through phases of growth and learning. Even though intelligent infinity is complete and perfect, it seems to step itself down and we experience imperfect versions of the universe growing and maturing through somewhat linear timespans. It seems that we are experiencing a version of the universe that itself needs to learn lessons of love…to learn what it is to be truly conscious rather than unconscious and mechanistic. I suppose that kind of ties into the Gnostic theme of a blind demiurge.

I thought of something rather irreverent. To me, the pre-veil conditions seem like an innocent childhood of the logos. Playful, joyous, and full of wonder. Imagine a child growing into adolescence who wants to appear mature. The kid gives up Pokémon or some such thing because they see it as childish and lame, and starts vaping and watching MTV in order to seem edgy and “mature”. Those behaviors are a cry to the world: “I’M AN ADULT!”

No, kid…you ain’t. You’re an annoying and pretentious little bully. When you are an adult, you will probably want to chill and play Pokémon again. This thick veil and skew towards heavy catalyst, severity, and suffering is like some edgy adolescent cry to be recognized as mature. It seems that our current experience of the logos is such an adolescent phase, where it went hard over and still needs to learn how to be truly mature.

Yes. But to my opinion the kid has to become mature anyway, and it’s happening right now. All this is connected to the (law of) Responsibility. Here’s couple of quotes:

33.6 This does not mean that all is predestined, but rather that there are invisible guidelines shaping events which will function according to this programming. Thus if one opportunity is missed another will appear until the, shall we say, student of the life experience grasps that a lesson is being offered and undertakes to learn it.

22.5 Questioner: Then can you give me a— Can I assume then that this drastic drop from 700-year life span to one— less than one hundred years in length during this second 25,000-year period was because of an intensification of a… of a condition of lack of service to others? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in part correct. By the end of the second cycle, the Law of Responsibility had begun to be effectuated by the increasing ability of entities to grasp those lessons which there are to be learned in this density. Thus, entities had discovered many ways to indicate a bellicose nature, not only as tribes or what you call nations but in personal relationships, each with the other, the concept of barter having given way in many cases to the concept of money; also, the concept of ownership having won ascendancy over the concept of non-ownership on an individual or group basis.

Each entity then was offered many more subtle ways of demonstrating either service towards others or service to self with the distortion of the manipulation of others. As each lesson was understood, those lessons of sharing, of giving, of receiving in free gratitude— each lesson could be rejected in practice.

Without demonstrating the fruits of such learn/teaching the life span became greatly reduced, for the ways of honor/duty were not being accepted.

Law of Responsibility is connected to the Law of Attraction as an adjunction to it. In terms of Mark Passio it’s #8 The lost Principle - CARE. In terms of The Alchemist it’s The Missing Piece to the Law of Attraction (sorry for repeating). In terms of the forum it’s going out the sandbox and discussing issues with governments, UN etc. on ground of practical action (AKA politics). For the time being governments are occupy the missed piece and from this point of view it’s vainly to discuss who is guilty here. Comparing to the kid it’s time to obtain passport regardless of what he/she thinks about it.

That’s true. I wish to live by 6d principles in 3d and by the principles of the coming octave while in this one…and if the logos doesn’t “like” that, that’s not my problem. I’m not doing it for striving, to be rebellious, contrarian, etc.

It’s not about having something to prove. It’s about being true to myself.

My answer to it is that there is my reason why I’m here so I’m believing myself (but don’t remember).

Fair enough. I’m basically in the same boat.

I wonder how much we can see from the “other side”, pre-incarnatively about probabilities and stuff. I wonder how much the “higher self” might respect the incarnated self’s wishes to choose a new course if premade plans fail, or even choose a new path altogether out of personal desire and free will.

I will probably be unable to change the state of the world on a large scale, and even if I could, I wouldn’t want to spend my life being miserable so that maybe humans 200 years from now might enjoy the fruits of my labor. Call it selfish if you want, but it is what it is and I can’t force myself to feel otherwise.

I think I’d be of better service to others if I could simply be happy myself, and then use that transition from suffering to happiness in this same incarnation to help a handful of others who cross my path to do the same.

I think I’d probably be doing better than Tesla at least, and at least as good or better than Jesus if I did that. That is not arrogance. That is based on factual observations about how their work was taken over by the cabal and used against humanity. They sacrificed themselves, living very harsh and stressful lives, to change the world on a large scale. What happened in both cases was that the cabal took their work and used it against humanity.

This current system denies many of us our real existential lifeblood here on Earth, often under the premise that the physical is simply an illusion. It’s not. It’s one more level of completeness. We can have wonderful principles inside, sure…but if they don’t manifest in 3d for us, then we are getting cheated. Simple as that.

1 Like