Some Encouragement: Daily Life in 4D

Makes sense to me. I can see first density seeping into the second density and second density seeping into the third, so why not see it happening NOW as fourth density descends and embraces the meek who will inherit the Earth.

3 Likes

Hello Brothers and Sisters.

That sounds interesting. In the process of moving to the 4th Density, we will finally be able to know the Truth. Of course, it may not be some ultimate truth, about the entire creation, however, matters of the 3rd Density will become crystal clear.

I see this as a very significant aspect of this change, which we can currently use as a catalyst. Well, I don’t know how about you, but I, when I imagine that everyone knows my thoughts, it gives me an extra encouragement to keep in purity, especially the purity of my mind. Strengthening my positive polarity at the same time.

In general, as far as changes are concerned, I’ve noticed that more often I manage to guess who is thinking what or what are the intentions of others. Someone unfriendly could interpret this as coincidences. Yet I suspect something more to it. And I have to admit that this is actually a mainly natural process…

I have never practiced some kind of magic that would allow me to read people’s minds or intentions. The main thing I was doing was the daily work on myself around choosing between STO and STS, where I was choosing to make it STO, at least as much as I was able to made it.

Greetings, positively.

4 Likes

Before other people see what you’re thinking, you would have to go through a process of seeing it ALL yourself. If a person can do that with themselves and survive the shock, then being seen by others would possibly seem less conscerning. I think the humilty gained by seeing self clearly will solve a good many problems. But first, people would have to want to see themselves, and i think we’re far from that point in these times. How many people do you know who are passionately working in that direction?

I’m very amazed to be able to say that over 50% of the people I know are very passionately engaging the idea of becoming a transparency in their journeys homeward, inward and into service to others. It’s very inspiring and gives me great hope that we are amassing far larger numbers, exponentially so, (say perhaps now moreso than when Ra originally offered their information) moving in the direction of polarizing STO positive. Heart warming and mind elevating! My spirit soars as I energize and expand via the Law of Squares this important movement toward becoming a Social Memory Complex and completing this Octave in the elegant dance of the Players on the Magical Gameboard!

4 Likes

I agree with Austin here (41:10 as discourse for some reason removes time from link)

3 Likes

I don’t know if this worth typing out, but when witness these sorts of speculative conversations it reminds me of tourists talking about what it might be like to visit this place or that place. That’s fine in itself. In this instance, however, it ain’t you-as-you-know-yourself-now that will be traveling there. You know? It’s like listening to children speculate about what it might be like to go on a Caribbean cruise after they retire. They have no idea what their outlook on life will be then, they’re just having fun, playing games, doing what children do.

Experience of self in 4D is so immersed in love that any of us here would nearly die of shock to see how deeply we love ourselves, nurture, respect and embrace ourselves. Immersed so deeply in love for self, for others, for all, why would we not wish to share every inch of ourselves for positive purposes.

If one desires to move past the playful speculation, Ra’s rule number one is love yourself, accept yourself. This is s a deep, deep discipline, not a game. It means squeezing every zit , kissing every bruise, loving each screw-up down to the most deplorable. It also involves attuning self to angelic choirs, the songs of light, utter selflessness. It means kissing the Orcs and the Elves, the dragons and the dwarfs and know these are all scraps of your own self waiting for you to be ready to integrate your full personal self with what you are in further stages of maturity.

Best of luck. See you there by and by.

5 Likes

This was worth typing out. I needed to hear it at least.

Sometime I get discouraged with my perceived progress. It’s helpful to remember that love, and in particular love of self, is a discipline and a cultivation not a flip of a switch.

4 Likes

This is sooooo true…and painful…and liberating.

2 Likes

This is a lyric improv for
Law of One, session 13.

PARADOX WITHIN
(Song beat similar to BT,
The Ghost In You)

From a mystery it all began Infinity’s a first thing known And it became aware One creation anew

Awareness led to love Intelligent infinity Creation, reaction, freedom of will to dimensions everywhere

Holographic pattern fill Rhythmic fields of energy Individuations First distortions of light

All the stars are born for you So love, love, love, freely given away Straight lines into finity, to make all the ways

Paradox within, light of love Entire whole described away Straight lines into finity To make all the ways

Free to go in many-ness Continue on eternally Intelligent infinity Awareness led to love

So love, love, love, freely given away Straight lines into finity, to make all the ways Paradox within, light of love

Straight lines into finity To make all the ways Paradox within, light of love

From a mystery it all began Infinity’s a first thing known And it became aware One creation anew

love freely given away love, love, love, freely given away

1 Like