Session 90 "there have been certain avenues into the mind/body/spirit complexes of this group which have been made available by your fifth-density friend."

In session 90, The Law of One Session 90

specifically 90.2, 90.3, and 90.4

Why was there a calling to negative polarity from the group?
What are these “avenues” that was made into the m/b/s complexes between, Don, Carla, and Jim?
Who’s m/b/s complexes?
Where was the “cause” and “effect?”

Did it leave a lasting mark? or lasting effect on the group?
Did it made possible for future “in-roads?”
How did the group deal with this? fixing it? and how is this affecting the group at this time? (2022)

90.2 Questioner: Could you tell me the situation with respect to our fourth- and fifth-density companions at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth-density league of companions accompanies your group. The fifth-density friend, at this space/time nexus, works within its own density exclusively.

90.3 Questioner: By what means do these particular fourth-density entities get from their origin to our position?

Ra: I am Ra. The mechanism of calling has been previously explored. When a distortion which may be negatively connotated is effected, this calling occurs. In addition, the light of which we have spoken, emanating from attempts to be of service to others in a fairly clear and lucid sense, is another type of calling in that it represents that which requires balance by temptation. Thirdly, there have been certain avenues into the mind/body/spirit complexes of this group which have been made available by your fifth-density friend.

90.4 Questioner: Actually, the question I intended was how do they get here? By what means of moving?

Ra: I am Ra. In the mechanism of the calling the movement is as you would expect; that is, the entities are within your planetary influence and are, having come through the quarantine web, free to answer such calling.

The temptations are offered by those negative entities of what you would call your inner planes. These, shall we say, dark angels have been impressed by the service-to-self path offered by those which have come through quarantine from days of old and these entities, much like your angelic presences of the positive nature, are ready to move in thought within the inner planes of this planetary influence working from time/space to space/time.

The mechanism of the fifth-density entity is from density to density and is magical in nature. The fourth density, of itself, is not capable of building the highway into the energy web. However, it is capable of using that which has been left intact. These entities are, again, the Orion entities of fourth density.

If anyone find anything that speaks of this from Ra, Q’uo, or any information in regard of this from our humble messengers, then please feel free to comment.

I am curious if these “avenues” are still “operational” and how are they being utilized.

Interesting passage. This line stands out to me.

It indicates the seminal importance of tuning and purity of desire.

My guess is that the m/b/s’s referred to are the group of three and that the avenues are the result the their 5D friend searching their personalities to locate negative ideations which could be played upon to detune and disrupt the harmony of the group.

1 Like

Right, the other part that stands out to me that

there have been certain avenues into the mind/body/spirit complexes of this group which have been made available

So not only they have identified negative ideation, and made/connected. There was a “calling” made to the negative entities from the group.

My question is, What is the reason for this group to make the call? what were the “temptation” that was set to balance the good intention they had in the first place?

Also in this questioning from Don,

90.3 Questioner: By what means do these particular fourth-density entities get from their origin to our position?

And the correction he made,

90.4 Questioner: Actually, the question I intended was how do they get here? By what means of moving?

It points to either he already knew about this, and was curious what form the “league of 4th density companions” travelled to their research facility/their homes at that time.

On top of all this,
I would like to understand the mechanism of “balance” if one chooses to call for positive assistance from our friends in higher densities.

Just like the rest of us, each of the group of three had personality flaws. These flaws were sought out and exploited. Ra’s term “calling,” as I read it, is a way of saying that entertaining selfish or ambitious desires --or neediness based upon deep inner pain, as I believe applies in this case–can be played against one. It would be something like how a spy will distract or entice someone with money, sex, power or whatever is desired in order make inroads or “avenues” of influence. If one’s desires are mainly unacknowledged or completely unconscious, then one is especially vulnerable to such manipulation.

1 Like

These are the “methodology,” and you state them with the insight and a lot of understanding on your end. And you are right, that it could be any of those things you mentioned.

selfish or ambitious desires --or neediness based upon deep inner pain,

But the questions remains below, and my curiosity lies beyond any speculation for the 3.

Why was there a calling to negative polarity from the group?
What are these “avenues” that was made into the m/b/s complexes between, Don, Carla, and Jim?
Who’s m/b/s complexes?
Where was the “cause” and “effect?”

Did it leave a lasting mark? or lasting effect on the group?
Did it made possible for future “in-roads?”
How did the group deal with this? fixing it? and how is this affecting the group at this time? (2022)

If you could, please provide any channeling session that you may have found that speak more about the questions stated above.

Thank you Mirror!