Ommited information from the Ra Books

In the 1st audio recordings, there is a part where Ra says we are not of a material world. That we are just a thought. To me this means we are living in a simulation. Why was this part not included in the book.

This will be the evidence for the matrix!

I never noticed that it was not in the book. I always read it from here:

This is a direct transcript from the audio.

1 Like

hem… I strongly remember reading this in the book edition I had purchased, and strongly, because I was so enthralled by the poetic beauty of it… that we would be dancing thoughts…

Could there be omission in some editions ? Mine was purchased in 2011 if I remember well.

2 Likes

Maybe it was in there and I forgot. I have to find my book again and look. It had been a long time.

I take it you mean the hard copy version because the Volume One PDF has it.

I guess i just forgot reading that or didnt think much of it at the time.

Tom Campbell proposed such idea in his book “My Big Toe” / “My Big Theory of Everything” and also speak about it in his podcast.

My Big Theory of Everything is a scientific model explaining how consciousness creates the physical world as a virtual reality simulation.

Ra/Quo and friends also proposed the same idea, yet using different ‘terminology’, such as “thought form” and Latwii uses the metaphor of “Television Channel”.