Favorite session

Hello friends, this is my first post as I just joined the community a couple of days ago. I am interested as to your favorite sessions and why if not too much to ask. I have read through all of it once and I am currently at session 99 on my second reading. This time I have audible and listen while reading each session. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hiii Acerrrrr

Dont really have a favorite lol

Hello @Acer please share which books are you reading. I have been looking for the law of one series. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s best for a beginner. Iā€™m keen to hear about your reading journey. Which book did you start with ?

My favorite is the poker game analogy.

My Current Favorite:

The athanor of Earth works because you cannot see through the veil completely. You cannot know the larger picture. You cannot think your way into grasping why you chose the catalyst you chose and why you chose the patterns of important relationships and solitude and all the issues of your life as you chose them. And perhaps it is only a short cut to tell you that it was well planned and that you can trust yourself and your higher self as the planners of the incarnation you are now experiencing.

1 Like

Thanks!

Love to hear thoughts or random digressions on these (materials Iā€™ve read):

*Dolores Cannon- Convoluted Universe I
Some of A Course in Miracles
_
_Lots of Edgar Cayce (Iā€™m an A.R.E. member)
*The Power of Now ~Tolle
*Law of One all 106
_*Taming the Tiger Within ~_Thich Nhat Hanh
**Science and the Akashic Field ~*Laszlo
*The Five Levels Attachment~ Ruiz
_*Reality Unveiled~_Masri

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance,

Ace

Hello Acer, welcome here !!

lol, I was an A.R.E. member too for quite a while, back into the late 80s. I found ARE after reading Cayce, of course. I used to receive their newsletter and they had printed the meditation from John Randolph Price on global healing, loveliest meditation ever.

Love Thich What Hanh and Tolle.

You might want to have a look at
Manā€™s eternal Quest by Paramhansa Yogananda, a series of his talks, all quite beautiful, andhumoristic at timesā€¦
And then I really love Michael Newton and his Journey of Souls and subsequent booksā€¦

Lovely to see you
flo

Thanks, Frog

What a great post my brother or sister. I have to say 1.7 is most certainly my most favorite. In this post Ra sums up everything, all 106 sessions, its beautiful.

"I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One."

2 Likes

I searched for ā€œBook of Loveā€
and found this thread.

Today, I intuitively heard
this song out of the blue.
There was once four books and
the second book was thought of so,
by some.

This is a lyric improv for session 27.

A BOOK OF LOVE
(Song beat similar to
Dianna Krall, The Look Of Love)