Itzhak Bentov and The Law of One

First off, Congratulations!!!
You are the second person on planet Earth to understand this!!!

There are many more layers regarding the relationship between the two cosmologies. For example, Bentov’s model of the universe has 6 phases. If, however, we consider the white hole/black hole phase as two phases of the universal center then we now have 7 phases total in a universe. This is more consistent with the harmonic structure of all reality as covered in the LoO material. Now, if we consider that the function of a universe is to produce a consciousness that is capable of running a universe, then we can see that there will be a sequence of harvests to achieve that goal. Ra speaks of the harvests to move from one density to the next and so there are seven harvests to get from first density to the next octave. We know there are at least three octaves in a universe since Ra speaks of the preceding and following octave to our own. Also, note that a harvest seems to follow the evolution of matter. If we then apply the harvests in an octave to Bentov’s model, then we get a total of seven octaves, 2 implicate and 5 explicate and a total of 49 density’s. This would also give us 49 harvests total to go from the consciousness present in a photon to a consciousness capable of running a universe. It’s also interesting the note that the human body has a structure in terms of the aura that is kind of like the inverse of the octaves on the universe.

hello…, if I may, how did Bentov come up with the we are here location which is the 6th universe at the bottom spiral?
thanks.

Yeah - it’s not easy to find out what you are talking about. :rofl:

Is this about seeing a human as a magnet with an electrical flow?

Hey Jah, UsernameWho here. Hope your day is going as well as mine is dude.
Lol love the energy brother, I’ll go higher with you. Let’s go.

Let us assume that once you and I reach the seventh. At this point we would be embodied in the spacial vortex of the “black hole” into nothing-ness. However, obviously this black hole is not the Primordial unmanifest of which all creation must return, its is merely an minuscule integration of the great void, or shall I say, smaller black hole.
So, could this mean that the seventh density is actually not quite the all encompassing beginning that Ra would have believe it is? Or perhaps this seventh density is merely the Nirvana state where we simply un-obstruse consciousness yet that being different from reaching the infinite frequency by which He Who Never Was vibrates at. Or maybe it is this complicity in reverse? What do you think about that?

Conceptually if both the “black” and “white” holes are vibrating at an frequency of infinity would not the arguement hold that they would be occupying the “same space”? Therefore the decompositing black absorbing the white? What do you think about that?

Now, let us assume that this universe is one of seven as opposed to it being the entirety of the octave itself. Would not this supply addendums untowards the “nature” or “polarity” of this Universal concioussness?

Let me start at the beginning:
Let us say that the seventh density is no longer the Ne Plus Ultra: The no more beyond. That it in and of its self is an social-memory-complex attempting to reach ITS One Infinite Creator. Would this not, at least arguably, change the whole paradigm of the nature of the negative polarity?
See, in the framework of The Ra Material the only reason the “positive” connotation of the Law of One has impact is due to an systemic upward spiral of “positive polarity” the higher up the densities one goeth. However if we were to
posit that at the zenith of this escalation, when it “looks back at its self”, so to speak, noticing that the “lower” density social-memory-complexes of the sixth, fifth, and fourth as well as the mind/body/spirit complexes of the third, second, and firsts’ majority “Service-to-Others” benevolence translating into the manifestation of “The love one universe has for its self” is nothing more than the egoistic orifice as it were that any one “individual” would have for its self, would we not be opening up ourselves to not just the mere possibility but likely probability that once this decompassed universe, now being viewed as an mind/body/spirit complex, just in the macro, could in effect actually be an negative Service-to-Self Entity in the platitude of Its own partisan “density”? In this affect, exemplarily speaking, said Entity would go on to cause mischief inconducive to the “Cosmos” and “Super-Cosmos” and even going so far as to potentially having the newfound ability to de-polarize other Universes and-or sixth, fifth, and fourth density beings?

Now, surely there would be one to present the contention that this would not be “possible” as apparently the “Service-to-Others” emphasis of the lower densitites of thjs Entity/Universe must indicate that true nature of the “over-all central mind” of the Entity, presenting the observation that “Service-to Self” entities in the lower densities are barred from from sevent density “graduation”. However, not only is it repeated that this could just as well be notwithstanding for, under the lens of their being higher levels of All-ness, the “polarity” of the “Service-to-Others” entities amounting in the seventh as merely “Service-to-Self”, but also under this standing all sixth density “concioussness”, upon graduation, would merely be spiraling upward to the realization that their “love of others” was ipso facto “loving the self”, which is to say that one all-self personality, which, true, is an hallmark of the level of the purported “seventh density” as presented in The Ra Material. However, the “Loving” connotation that laymen, in this instance such laymen would also include Ra, Hatonn, Seth, and others of The Confederation of Planets in The Service of The One Infinite Creator, have of their perceived creator is only contingent upon the school-of-that that “above the sixth, we meet God, there is no more.”, thus this belief being the foundation for the bolstering of their service to others in and of itself.
In an reality where we are to accept that their are quint-essentially multiple One Infinite Creators in the context of their being multiple Universes over seen by an Super Universe and this overseen by an Super-Duper Universe and so forth as termed by Mr.Itzhak how are we to not accept that, in the cosmological, that we need not expect with any reasonable fear of apprehension whats-so-ever that the “negative polarity” as we understand it being applied to individuals within this hypothetical Universe will not extend to this other Universe and ITS interaction with ITs Brethren?
What do you think of that?
Lol

Y’know brother Jah…I remember when I first read The Law of One. I was sitting in this little red swivel chair lol that chair seemed so big to me at that age lol. My little legs didn’t even touch the ground. I had already been studying ancient Greek mythology so I knew a thing or two about Ra and how the Egyptians were accustomed to deifying their pharoas who carried its eye and all that good stuff… So when I first read Volume 1 I was just in a trance, I mean, I really didn’t know how to react it felt so incredible. I remember most of the information being easy to digest but, because of where I was on my walk, feeling the need to fact check everything, not just what was in the book lol, but everything.

But what I also remember was how simple Ras message was. Part of me didn’t want believe that this Sun-god of all the things it could say about history or technology or just any and everything the message it chugged out most was that everything was One and that everything was love. Brother in my life I’ve been blessed to have met a little bit of everyone: Christians, Gnostics, Satanists, Hindustani, good people, bad people, I’ve been around…and the older I get the more I understand why Ra was so consistent with that.
Y’know its funny talking to you about dimensions and what not. Itzhak believes there are 7 octaves in a cycle, Buddha says there are eleven dimensions before reaching The One, Islam says there are six heavens before we reach The Most Gracious The Most Merciful, this person may be Catholic, that person may be atheist lol but dude all these littlen practices lead to the same thing: Enlightenment, where we really come to terms that we are just…everything and vice versa. Its clear the higher spirits really don’t care what religion we follow, they don’t give two sh-- how we get there they just want us to get there. When I think of that it makes me more accepting of the world around me.

I had fun, let’s do it again sometime.

Always yours, UsernameWho.

My apologies for the delayed response. I had been getting notifications for any posts on the thread but hadn’t received any for a while. I just checked back here and saw your last posts. What ever answer there is to that question it would be in the book. I suppose it was just part of the information he received as part of his journeys.

Having said that, Bentov had the Kundalini experience. His interest was in the structure of reality. He developed a technique where by altering the temporal aspect of his consciousness he could expand the size aspect of his consciousness. This relates to the theory of relativity in physics but he applied it to his consciousness in meditation.

He would expand his mind out and join with successively higher levels of consciousness based on physical size. That is he would expand up and meld his mind with the consciousness of planet Earth. He then expanded up to the sun, the center of the galaxy, the universe and the cosmos. He also discovered seven levels above our Cosmos.

He would discovered our position in the Cosmos on the way from our universe to our cosmos.

Yes. The idea is that the human aura follows the same laws as magnetism and electricity in terms of spin and flow. When electricity flows through a wire it creates a magnetic spin around the wire. The way that electricians remember which direction the spin goes relative to the flow through the wire is with the right hand rule as shown in the drawing.

Hey brother, there’s a lot to parse out here and would probably take several hours to put together a reasonable reply. Therefore, I’ll perhaps see if I can split it up by paragraph.

First off, let’s review Bentov’s model of the universe and adjust the 6 phases to seven so his model is consistent with the fact that creation is seven’s all the way up and all the way down. Then we can overlay the densities on top of Bentov’s phases.

Consider that each one of Bentov’s phases is an octave of densities. Our galaxy is in phase II of space/time. If we consider the white hole side of the universal center to be it’s own octave that would mean that Bentov’s Phase II is the third octave of universal space/time. So relative to our own octave we consider our density to be 3rd density and RA’s octave to be 6th density. By applying Bentov’s model that would be that we human’s are actually in the 17th density which would put RA in the 20th density. It also means there are 49 densities in a universe if you consider that the black hole side of the universal center is also it’s own octave.

We must also now consider that the function of a universe is to create a consciousness that can run a universe. In Bentov’s Phase I, which in LoO terms is the octave preceding ours, and which I think of as densities 8 through 14, the function of that phase would be to produce star systems. Phase II then, contains our current seven densities or densities 15 through 21. At the transition from the seventh density of Phase II to the eighth density, or first density the octave following our own, all souls in a solar system that graduate will in essence be melted down into a single entity or “super soul” so to speak but that’s probably about 3 billion or so years in our future. That means none of us that make it that far will have unique souls any more. If we then skip up to Bentov’s phase V, which would be densities 36 to 41, all separate entities will be obliterated at the universe hurls toward the black hole center of the universe combining into a single universal mind. When all of the 49 universal minds of a Cosmos reach maturity, these 49 new born universal minds will be off loaded into a new universe that have been created in the center of a super cosmos.

215 Super Cosmos

So in response to your initial statement above I would say that yes, the black hole/white hole center of a universe is not the primordial manifest which I like to call the “eternal absolute”. And yes, the new universal mind which we will be distilled into will be temporarily embodied in the the universal center until we/it is off loaded into a new universe of our own to run.

So again we need to be clear in regards to our terminology. There are 7 densities in an octave. There are 7 octaves in a universe, 2 implicate in the black hole/white hole center and 5 explicate as shown in Bentov’s 5 phases. I believe when you say “seventh density” in the quote above you are actually referring to the “eighth density” in LoO terminology. This would then be the first density of the octave following our own or the 22nd density in terms of overlaying the densities on top of Bentov’s “phases”. We could also refer to this as the first density of Bentov’s 3rd phase which would be the forth octave of the universe if we count the white hole center as the first octave.

As a side note, it is also rather remarkable to consider that RA as a sixth density being did not have direct access to Bentov’s journey’s. While this may be problematic for some in regards to this material it may have to do with the possibility that Bentov was given a special dispensation by the Cosmic Mind and RA according the the Law of Confusion and Free Will would have to actually scan Bentov’s material to have access to it. Perhaps a humbling situation for our humble messenger RA, so far beyond us yet in this situation not being spared the position of being learn-teachers in regards to Bentov’s experiences.

In terms of RA’s “beliefs” which is probably not really a good term to use as it applies more to third density consciousness than it would to sixth density consciousness, RA merely states, as far as I recall that they really couldn’t see past the eighth density (first density of the next octave) nor could they really see in previous octave. It’s also important to consider here that while we use models such as one’s received by RA or Bentov to process our thoughts, RA would likely be processing mind stuff that they have direct access to. Even Bentov as a third density human, when he received his experiences, the only way he could process and communicate them as a human being to distill them into visual models.

What we think of as Nirvana, although temporarily reachable by those that have the Kundalini experience, s more properly thought of as a fifth density state. In my own meditations I have felt intuitively that in the seventh density we still retain our individual souls but no soul in that group would act independently of one another in any way. I have also felt there is something going on in seventh density related to overseeing all possible timelines in the preceding densities. I don’t recall if Ra has any information on that or not. I’d have to check. Eighth density however would be a complete dissolution of individual souls of a group, perhaps a solar system into a single entity or being. I also believe eighth is a density of rest and consolidation. Ninth density would then form new individuated beings out of the eighth density pool. These would be such beings as what some refer to as the sphere beings which I believe are either ninth or tenth density beings.

Even at the seventh density, while there would be much that would be un-abstruse relative to our own density, they still wouldn’t be able to clearly see into the next density as no density, as far as we know, has a complete direct mind access to all densities. That, I would think, would be reserved for the universal mind at the black hole/white hole center and would also be imparted to the developing universal minds which would eventually be off loaded into a new cosmos.

I’m not familiar with the phrase “He Who Never Was” but it reminds me of Bentov’s final super ultimate cosmos level which symbolized by a human on a throne. In this sense, “He Who Never Was” is “He Who Always Was!” This would be the final or highest level of frequency in manifest creation.

I’m not sure if we can assume that the black/white hole is vibrating at infinity. I think it’s a different order of vibration. You have to understand a bit about holographic technology and the terms “implicate order” and “explicate order.”

The black/white hole center of the universe is the implicate order for the manifest phases of the universe. everything that exists in the universe on the explicate order of Bentov’s 5 phases exists in a non-local diffuse fashion in the universal center. Many scientists believe that the universe has a frame rate and have even calculated it. So while we experience a continuous stream of consciousness, the physical universe does not. It exists as single individual snap shots. Bentov believed that these frames wink in and out of existence. There is an idea in here that is rather fascinating for those that can wrap there heads around it.

Consider the present moment. From our point of few there may be a trillion separate frames in a moment. When a given frame winks out of existence the only thing that would exist in that period would be the implicate order of the universal black/white hole center. In this period the universal mind would process all that had occurred in the previously existing frame. From there it would form the next frame in it’s mind such that continuity from one frame to the next on all levels was maintained. Keep in mind that during this period you do not exist as a separate being or soul. We are all just universal mind. Then when the universe projects out the next frame into the explicate order of space-time/time-space, it also projects the localized aspect of its own mind which it thinks of as YOU into the local portion of space time where you perceive yourself to exist.

At the level of the universal center we can’t really think of space-time/time-space as even existing. The universal black/white hole would necessarily exist on a higher order than local black holes so I don’t think we can apply the same physics. Those structures as well as everything else wouldn’t even exist between frames. I don’t think universal centers decompose. I believe they are the lowest level of creation that retain their form eternally. Yet they are also beyond form.

I don’t think that is a valid assumption based on Bentov’s or Ra’s material. Also, a universe would be the entirety of seven octaves which means it would have 49 densities. Everything below the level of Intelligent Infinity or the Cosmic mind or Cosmic Aleph, as one wishes to call it, is polarized.

This is an interesting description and shows that he “only” uses a model to get another view on the “reality”.
It is possible to use any other model and the relevant thing is to alter the point of view to be possible to get other insights.

The model he has choosen was obviously fitting perfect to this question.

O.K. Then the used model and conclusions out of it have been projected on the human aura.

But how the right hand rule does help now to understand the human aura?

This sounds very complicated, but a torus seems to be a good visualization of the flow of energy in the universe.

In the vedic cosmology they use a hyperbolic (harmonic) cone to describe the multidimensional time and eternity.
Practically they give the picture of Brahma’s breathing for the ongoing time.

There is another interesting vedic statement:

“The process of exhaustion of life span applies to every living being, including Brahma.
The life span is always one hundred years, according to the times on the different planets.”
Srimad-Bhagavatam 3.11.33

Maybe it is an picture that is more simple to see the lifespan / incarnation of the one creator as the 8’s density?

1 Like

Tadeus, thank you, the poetical beauty of the vedas never disappoints…

1 Like

It’s not only the poetical aspects - it’s really estonishing what fundamental insights have been lost.
In fact Ra teaches us in a simple and understandable way only things, that we already knew a long time ago.

1 Like

Absolutely… And so he says in the first session,

" We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same."

I think when I first discovered the vedas, I was just struck by the love that went through it, exactly in the same way as I would years later be struck by Ra’s kindness.

At this time I am stuck about the informations that have been “extracted” by Armin Risi from the vedic writings, that goes beyond the knowledge that have been given by Ra.

1 Like