Daily Q'uote from L/L Research Channeling

Just beautiful Quan, just beautiful.

Q’uote of the Day
December 19th, 2002

"The desire to be of service to others is the arrow that flies without error. "

Set that desire… intention, an trust in that… That intention to listen an desire to follow your heart, arrow will then go where it needs to. So put on the blindfold if its not there already and fire away.

Ahh the classic question… could there be a more common question that of all of us have not asked at least once, twice or how ever many times… So stop asking already :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Okay enough suspense, here is the main gist of the question … (side question towards the bottom) that the quote was in response too… “sometimes I feel like that there’s more that I should be doing, and I don’t know if I should worry about it. I would like if you could speak about being in service to others and maybe doing body work and if this is really where I’m supposed to be at this time.” Body work incase your wondering is massage!

Outer service dilemma, just remember the following:

“The service of the inner type, as each in this group is aware, is the more central service, since it works upon the soul of the planet, the soul of the entity, and the soul of the group entity that is the self and those other selves that are even now becoming more and more able to form the basic structure of trust and sharing that is the foundation for fourth-density shared memory.”

Q’uote of the Day
October 25th, 2008

" It would be preferable…to hope for, and aim for, taking the life itself lightly, so that there is not that feeling of struggle with the spiritual path but rather a feeling of playing and dancing and even romping with the spiritual path. There is something in the work ethic that suggests that it is important to work hard, even on the spiritual path. Yet, we would suggest that there are other ways to frame this effort so that it is effortless and simply becomes a game that is fun to play and fun to think about. Then, where before you were worrying or striving, you now are relaxed and moving in a dance, graceful and light-stepping, ready to laugh, ready to let it go and simply be. "

After reading this book to a child just few days prior… an it probably having more of effect on myself than them haha, especially given lately daily quote- a lot of talk about dance and the spiritual path. Been waiting for a quote to lead the way to bring that book to light. Well lets open the door now…

Spoiler alert- the ending part- shows the profoundness of the that …

The power of synchronicity… that moment had to read something those few days ago before bedtime- was led to this story too- which coincidentally was also to a 5 year old an the story is about a 5 year old- it illustrates the dance part also… https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1982/0808
Then after to hammer the point that point the following law of one children’s story popped up in my mind, an heart giving the okay…
The 5 year old is my son by the way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Funny how that book been waiting for right time to read it for so long- then that night finally happened! Patience is one of my life lessons!

Apologies- tend to keep daily quote comments less personal so as to focus more on the daily quote!

Please don’t keep daily quotes less personal I love you contributing a little extra. It must of been extremely special reading the story to your son. Thanks Quan

1 Like

Yes it was, almost dream like those moments extremely thankful that heart opened the way, those two synchronicity’s one after the other had to almost pinch myself it was happening.
Thank you, haha ok :wink:

Q’uote of the Day
December 26th, 2002

" Often, feelings of lack of worth and excessive “humanity” influence an entity quite subtly into feeling that one is unworthy of being honorable, content, happy and so forth. These prejudices against the self have an insidious effect upon the faculties of judgment and may be examined for qualities of delusion. The essential truth of all beings is infinite worth and an awesome amount of personal power. We urge in all humility that humility and self-worth are not incompatible. "

Q’uote of the Day
February 8th, 2009

"Silence is the transit between the world of the mind and the world of consciousness. …People will often think of the mind and of consciousness as one and the same thing. However, we would differentiate between them. The mind is a space/time mechanism, whereas consciousness is a time/space phenomenon. Now, as one goes into meditation, one is seeking to enter one’s own consciousness. That consciousness dwells in undistorted form at the heart of your being. It is a faculty which you share with all other sentient beings upon planet Earth. Indeed, in its ultimate sense, it is that which is shared by all aspects of the universe whatsoever, for it is the consciousness that we would call the “Logos” or that one original Thought of love. "

Good good good, lately this passage below has been parked up my sleeve and thoughts too… so why not share it here? Yeah, nah… hmm of course!

Speaking of silence, does this passage not just nail it to a tee?

"you shall find enormous help in entering the silence. The tremendous learnings and new awarenesses with which this time is so rich, to those who have ears to hear and hearts to understand, offer you many gifts. Indeed, too many gifts for you to assimilate without moving into the silence and letting these new learnings and awarenesses be seated and integrated into your deep mind and into the basic balances of your energy body.

Just as sleep offers rest to the physical body that it may reset its systems, cleanse toxins from the body, and restore the body to the balance which is its best balance for continued life and growth, just so entering the silence gives your metaphysical body, the energy body, the time of rest and recuperation that it needs from the hustle and bustle of incoming catalyst and hard-won victories. It allows new learnings to be seated in the subconscious mind. It allows new balances to be confirmed and implemented. It cleanses the toxins of fear, self-doubt, and low self-worth from the system. And it resets the system at its best tuning.

You may think of yourself in this wise as a spiritual athlete—one who is in training. Entering the silence is the equivalent of exercise. Some are so fit by nature for this task that they are drawn to the silence irresistibly and for those we have few words, for your hunger and your thirst shall bring you into the silence again and again.

For others, there is not the personality that must seek silence. There is rather the sturdiness within physical life which enables the energy body to flow from good work to good work, from doing to doing to doing again, without a conscious awareness that there is a need to let it all go, to empty the hands that may be grasping the highest of ideals but perhaps holding them too tightly. And to those we would encourage blind faith and the movement into silence regardless of the feeling of rightness.

Silence is a habit like any other. If you have not previously been, to your self-perceived awareness successful at entering the silence, we would ask you to try again, not from the standpoint of doing something well, but from the standpoint of doing it at all. Do not be attached to an outcome. Simply stop talking, stop thinking, set your intention to listen to the still, small voice of the one infinite Creator, whose thunder speaks in silence.

It is not important, dear ones, that you are good at this process. It is perfectly acceptable as part of entering the silence that your brain continues to generate those thoughts and concerns about which it is focused at the present time. Let them arise; let them fall away. While you are in the silence, they have no significance. You may watch them as you watch a movie, but do not become involved in the plot. Stay in the silence. Remain an observer who waits in stillness for the voice of the Beloved.

We assure you that by this discipline of entering the silence upon a daily basis, even if for very short periods of time, you shall give yourself the rest that you need, spiritually speaking, so that you do not “burn out;” you do not become exhausted spiritually; you do not have to go to the side of the path and sit to get your breath."

Thanks Quan, I’ve just started a morning meditation routine after first waking up and i noticed that it seems easier throughout the day to re-enter the silence…
a nice side effect.

1 Like

Seconding hounsic, :wink: thank you Quan !

Yes @flofrog @hounsic bathe in the silence, its very refreshing :laughing:

Q’uote of the Day
March 7th, 2004

" Once you feel that you have gone through a time of coming to your own essence, once you feel that you have begun to be able to identify what it is to be you, that you will know as well ten thousand years from now in another incarnation as you do this day, then you can begin to ask the questions… “Where is the love? Where is my heart? What are my duties? What do I wish to honor in my life?” And all of these questions are worth time and contemplation and a process of asking, and resting, and asking again. For such questions will remain with you as part of the spiral of learning and service that is the evolution of mind, body and spirit within incarnation. "

“that you will know as well ten thousand years from now in another incarnation as you do this day,”
An then its just that matter of living that practice, more an more…

Hi everyone and thank you Quan :pray: Life is changing every day! I’ve been following my hearts dream and started making videos on sacred geometry and energy healing :cyclone::rainbow::heart: Thank you all for your daily inspiration :heart_eyes:

Here’s a link to my video from today on the Faces of the Merkaba if any of you would like to watch :dragon:

1 Like

Just finished watching, it was so good! -smile-

1 Like

Ahh your back, been wondering about you, after the big move and life change… hope all is going well…

Video is fascinating, thank you for sharing, its great to put that thought of stuff out there all help raises awareness for this planet and us. All about love.

Q’uote of the Day
November 5th, 2000

" Faith is a faculty which reaches into the heart and pulls from that place a faculty which believes not that which is seen but that which is hoped. It takes that which is hoped and places it in the position of being known and being believed. The choice of this attitude of faith that all is well and that the plan is good is that which will reliably illuminate that issue or that relationship with which you are sitting. It does not obviate the need for patience, tolerance, kindness or the innocent and heartfelt desire to communicate. But it creates a vibration of light that is far closer to the truth that is the Creator, to the vibration that is the one great original Thought. And it is as the element that enters a confused pattern and, by being placed in that pattern, stitches up the ravels of that pattern and creates a moment of clarity where the pattern emerges from the tangle and the structure is seen in one moment of crystallized learning. "

“The choice of this attitude of faith that all is well” yes that attitude, repeat repeat that affirmation as often as necessary to bring balance to this illusion. Meta programming of thoughts…

An to continue on…

"And in those blessed moments of faith it is seen that all truly is well and that all will be well, and the bare memory of that moment is enough to illuminate and ease the entire process of transformation that would otherwise would seem a plodding and ungainly practice.

The second faculty that is most exciting to us and is very efficacious in creating positive as opposed to seemingly negative changes within the life experience is the faculty of will. Will may be seen as desire with a vector. Every entity has appetites. The physical body creates appetite as its first offering to the personality shell. The mental aspect of the physical body, with its predilection for choice making and for either/or, offers its refinements to the faculty of will. There become desires for this, desires for that. The consciousness itself has deeply seated desires that do not come from the body or from within the mind but from within the spirit. And these are deep desires of the soul that are often unspoken throughout the entire incarnation and, yet, even the shadows and echoes of these deep hungers of the heart affect the incarnation deeply.

The art and skill of developing the faculty of will is beginning to become aware of your desires, and as you become more and more aware of your desires becoming able to prioritize those desires, and sitting with them, beginning to see into them, and to choose those desires of the heart which you truly and deeply wish to follow. Once you have begun to identify those deep desires then it is that the faculty of will may begin to be pointed and the appetite and thirst may become a driving desire which may be expressed in prayer, in affirmation, in faith, in hope, in speech, in action, and in intention. The pointing and the continuation of desire is a faculty which will transform and accelerate the process of your spiritual evolution. This is perhaps the greatest of helpers in coming into a relative degree of mastery of the forces which are moving throughout your incarnation. The skill of pointing a desire is, paradoxically enough, that moment when it is seen that desire of the self and desire of the infinite One are one and the same thing. And there is a surrender of the small self to the Creator self so that these lower orders of body and mind and personality shell begin not to fall away but to have less sway over the incarnational process, over the thinking that feeds into the choices that you make.

That which lies beneath will and faith, like a blanket, is the Logos. And that Logos may be seen as the Creator. We say that this Logos is as the blanket because we feel that it is an apt simile of the spiritual walk, that long and winding road, to say that it is a walk in a cold climate. It is lonely, and the bed is the earth at the edge of the path. The ceiling is the stars above. And it seems a stark landscape often. For metaphysically, each truly walks alone as far as the making of choices and the creation of a tapestry of incarnational colors and textures. Each entity and each entity’s choices are individual, to an absolute extent. Certainly, each walks with helpers. Each walks with spirit and the messengers of spirit, messengers of love, of understanding, of support and encouragement, and an awareness of this level of love from the Creator is helpful in softening that hard bed of earth and in bringing those cold stars closer.

But love is the blanket in which the seeker may roll up and rest at the end of the day, when will and faith are exhausted. That love lies within the heart and is accessible at all times. There is simply the choice made to crawl into that blanket and to roll oneself up in it. We greatly encourage this turning to love itself, turning to the heart within. For at the end of working with change there is great weariness and there is the need to rest. And this the Creator has provided for with a full and loving hand."

Plenty of food for thought today, enjoy :wink:

Beautiful thanks for adding the rest! Have a great day my friend

Thank you, love n light to you!

Q’uote of the Day
March 24th, 1996

"…It is not important to create perfect responses. Rather, it is important to allow the most deep felt truth of one’s being to thrive. "

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1996/0324

This relates to the question “We would like to know about [how] the balancing process works. Should we be spontaneous in each experience to reflect who we are, or should we try to bring light consciously into each situation so that we affect it more positively? How can we use the catalyst of each situation to partake in the balancing process? How can we be the best mirrors to people?”

Another synchronistic transcript that popped up recently and has been on my thoughts… particularly about the mirroring part… marries well to the above quote… wow surprising even myself. Here are some samples…

"It is difficult for an entity within the illusion in which you dance to believe that something as simple as consciousness could be your greatest service.

“The most strengthening gift that you can cultivate in the regard of this most important and central service is the gift of persistence and unflagging acceptance of any and all circumstances, because it is only an illusion that lies between you and that which is the truth.”

Perhaps the second greatest service an entity can provide is the giving of self in relationship, for by this means each can mirror to each the perceived personality…

“Is it better to accept someone who [inaudible] as they are even though it may be self-destructive, or to encourage change?
new speakerQ’uo
I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. We find that it is helpful both to accept every entity that one meets as being whole and complete in the basic sense of being a portion of the one Creator which seeks to know Itself. That there may be apparent disharmonies within an entity’s thinking or behavior may become a means by which a relationship is established with this entity in order that both entities may learn of a balanced path. It is such relationships that allow entities to work upon that catalyst which is the life’s pattern and purpose, for as each partakes in the mirroring process it is as though each helps the other much as would the sculptor, in chiseling away that which is not desired, so that that which is the ideal becomes more clearly formed in each entity’s life pattern.
However, we must add that the most important ingredient in this relationship and process of mirroring is the acceptance each of the other so that there is no need for change to occur for the entity to be accepted. When this level of trust has been established the foundation work has been accomplished and the structure of the relationship then may be built upon this firm foundation, and when there are difficulties that arise within the relationship, as most assuredly they will as a part of the playing out of catalyst, it is well for each to remind the other that the foundation of the relationship is acceptance, that is, not conditional, and which is all-embracing.”

So move past those perfect responses… Haha something that posting on these daily quotes has helped immensely, otherwise would be here all night crafting some response … so excuse any spelling an grammar as generally just let words come out :blush:

Oh the link to the transcript is Sunday meditation

an what a treasure of words that one is…

Q’uote of the Day
June 6th, 1993

" To the open-hearted there comes that spirit which enlivens hope and faith; and in its turn, this faith organizes the intellectual mind so that it is more worry-resistant when next the situation causing worry arises. "

The classic saying… worrying is like a rocking chair fills in time but gets you nowhere! Have compasion for that side of you though… its simply your mind- a part of you attempting to take care of you… but only a small minute part no matter how big it may feel in the moment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Worrying when balanced… can be that powerful drive to invoke that faith attitude that all is well… Just like anger can be transformed to be that powerful drive to push yourself."

Its all that balance… haha just had quick search about rocking chair quote where i remember it from if said correctly… an instead a search comes up for the most haunted rocking chair known. Thats a sign on the right path… an no did not find the source of the quote!

Q’uote of the Day
April 6th, 2003

" …When you find yourself in the open heart, we greatly encourage your sitting there for awhile with that one great original Thought that is love itself. Rest in the love that lies within the heart and know that it is the truth of you, it is your deepest self…Rest in that mystery that lies beyond mind. "