Daily Q'uote from L/L Research Channeling

Q’uote of the Day
January 12th, 2008

"No two entities have the same exact incarnational lessons, for each has chosen those lessons carefully. Consequently, each person, as he transforms and becomes a new person, is offering an energy that has never been offered before in the infinite annals of the creation, for each transformation is from one unique being to another equally unique being. "

“No two entities have the same exact incarnational lessons, for each has chosen those lessons carefully” … now heavily emphasise and put in large font, bold, maybe a bright colour too the word chosen… for to really comprehend that and to then trust in your hearts path is where the magic truly happens in life!

Q’uote of the Day
February 20th, 2000

"Faith is a paradox, for one cannot gain faith. One simply must leap into behaving as if one had faith in order to begin a life in faith. Thusly, the first act of faith is the leap into nothingness. "

67.30 Or in Law of One speak…

"An example of this would be the observation of the questioner that the Fool is described in such and such a way. One great aspect of this archetype is the aspect of faith, the walking into space without regard for what is to come next. "

Now how to get there?

“That leap looks very foolish and feels very dangerous. And, yet, we say to you that if you can hold the essence of faith which is that all is well and that all will be well, if you can hold to this attitude, that faith will grow and flourish and bloom in amazing ways”

there may be challenges though…

“And if you become overwhelmed with a lack of faith you have but to start over to take that leap again and the journey accelerates once more. There is never a failure that faith will not be recovered from. There is never a desert that is too wide for faith to cross”

So what are you waiting for take that leap :innocent: If in doubt remember the key… that attitude that all is well. Remember this attitude is not just internal but external too…

oh and here I was thinking that the key is silence :stuck_out_tongue:
so there is another key then
“all is well” key :smiley: so many keys - good I have my unicorn bunch of keys haha
That story about the leap also reminds me of a metaphor about human life -
so human life is basically - we are thrown out from great height and when we touch the ground we are dead - and in between is our life
and it was about how we desperately on our flight down try to cling to branches sticking out etc and about the futility of clinging to anything at all
:slight_smile:

The leap into nothingness is so true !! Thank you Quan, and Margan , and BlueLoveLotus and Hounsic !! :purple_heart:

Now this reminds me of a really delightful joke about the leap into nothingness…

A little guy is hiking in the Alps. He doesn’t pay attention and his foot is slipping and he falls in the abyss and one branch protruding is saving his life catching him.
So he is there stretched over this thick branch with the hole under. With a fragile voice he cries for help. No answer.
Then, with a little stronger voice, he says again, ‘Help !´

Then a deep voice says, ‘ My child, I am your Creator, do not fear, let yourself go and I will catch you in my loving arms.’

And then silence.
And after a few seconds, the little guy with a weak voice says:
´ There ain’t anybody else ? ‘.

:joy: :joy:

:hugs: hug for that flofrog… thank you

lol the-stumbled-one,
my older sister who passed away about 15 years ago, was a zen buddhist, she lived in fact in Switzerland and she told me once this story and we laughed so hard… and today I remembered her saying it, and it still makes me laugh so hard !!!

Thanks for sharing that flofrog.lol

@flofrog wow thank you for that funny story and sharing about your sister, what a remarkable outer life you both have lived, one as a painter learning in france another a zen buddhist monk in Switzerland. Its amazing how siblings can have a unique path like that, now just need to sit around a camp fire and hear some more :innocent:

@Margan lol yes the plenty of keys! so ensure you get a nice big spiritual key ring to fit them on :wink:

One thing flofrog, that verse brings to mind this short yet poignant one from a transcript about compassion, its always just stuck with me…
" the wise old man in the desert who sits patiently aware that there is no escape from the merciless heat, and therefore composes himself in blissful meditation to await the change of consciousness from the life in the physical body to life in another body;"

Q’uote of the Day
January 6th, 1991

"The mind, in and of itself, instinctually cannot move into the area of choice with any realization. It will, left to itself, continue any patterns that have been begun in the early days of the incarnation of that entity. Thusly, the unawakened life path is one of distraction, avoidance and aggression. By these means, the mind controls the environment, and considers itself safe. Fears, and lack of fear, move into the body complex, if there is no intervention either by dealing mentally with outside catalyst or invoking faith. Thusly, the body slowly sickens and dies, because the nature of the illusion is that of steady loss. "

This transcript is discussing the body, mind and spirit complex… For those not accessing the spirit complex the quote is painting a picture of what life can be.

“The self chooses endlessly what it will perceive, and from those choices follow all the conscious choices. Thusly, it is firstly up to the mind to determine what it wishes to perceive”

Its sometimes is about snapping out of the unawkened state… Today I was caught up in the urge to awaken more but chose to remain in the lower energy centers for a time to let mind run its course haha which it didnt… eventually I open up my perception to move that energy to the higher energy centers. Other times that can be effortless to do…

Its like an image of diving under the water, immersing yourself in catalyst then rising back up again an learning from it.

Heres a few more words…on spirit complex…

“However, into this closed and incomplete consciousness moves the voice of that which may be called the spirit complex, although indeed the spirit complex itself is a gateway, or opening, or channel, which is able to transmit into the deep mind, through itself, higher principles and ideals that do not have to do with the illusion, but are, in fact, fixed. Like yourselves, certain principles are imperishable. Thusly, the simplest way, perhaps, to express the nature of the spirit complex is that used by the one known as Ra, the spirit complex as a shuttle, a means of taking the thread through woof and warp to create the tapestry of solidified beingness as experienced subjectively by each entity, each weaver, of the tapestry of an incarnation.”

So agree about the wise man sitting the heat of the desert… So my sister was not a buddhist nun, but she had established with her hubby a center for meditation and they would welcome anyone for zazen, from sufis to buddhists monks to other traditions.

So she had that wonderful buddhist story too, amont many others, lol :

A buddisht senior monk is sitting under a tree next to a little hill.
A young buddhist comes to him and says, ’ Master, in how many incarnations shall I get enlightenment ?’
The old monk is silent and then says , '“Child, in three incarnations.”
The young monk bows and starts the path up the hill and sadly repeats, ’ Oh goodness, another three incarnations. Three more…"

An hour passes and another young little monk comes. And he asks the same question, " Master, how many more incarnations before enlightenment ?"

The older monk is silent and then says ;
“’ Child, in 358 incarnations.”

The young little monk bows and he starts his way up the hill, jumping with excitement , " 358 incarnations more, boy oh boy, 358 more !! " and at the top of the hill he gets enlightened.

lol, isn’t that lovely ?

That was very nice Flofrog.

Apologies due to some major catalyst could not post daily quote last night…
All is well now.

@flogrog Oh I see thats amazing, with the story haha love the classic zen twist

Q’uote of the Day

December 12th, 1993

"We encourage and exhort each in the regular allowing of the definition of the self to be consciously altered by the bringing into remembrance and awareness that living, breathing, vital part of the deep self. Breathe deeply of that living water. Inhale it into the form which is the physical health. Consciously irrigate and marinate the self in these living waters of deep mind, then allow that consciousness to fade, so that you may, once again, take up the attempt daily, hourly, moment by moment, to live the life of faith, as witness. And in that witness, whether by expression or aura or any word or deed, may you celebrate that imperfection which is the perfect outworking of a life lived in faith and service. "

Linking to recent quote, and discussions on the surface an deeper mind… transcript today talks about that in depth…

first here is a quick summary in Law of One:

“The mind is a complex which reflects the inpourings of the spirit and the up-pourings of the body complex. It contains what you know as feelings, emotions, and intellectual thoughts in its more conscious complexities. Moving further down the tree of mind we see the intuition which is of the nature of the mind more in contact or in tune with the total beingness complex. Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influxes, and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex.”

Now for a longer version from the transcript…

"we would agree that this concept is one which is difficult to comprehend within your normal reference points of existence, for there is little of the deeper mind that your peoples choose to investigate beyond the individual subconscious. However, if an entity is successful in traveling to the roots of the mind beyond that that can be called the personal subconscious, there is the racial consciousness of its own kind, shall we say, and here there are experiences that have been gathered by those of the same racial heritage that affect the individual entities of that grouping …

Beyond the racial mind there is the planetary mind that is different than the racial mind on this particular planetary influence. For, as you are aware, many there are upon your planet that have had their beginnings elsewhere upon other planetary influences, so that there are various racial minds which compose your planetary mind. It is possible for a third-density planet to evolve with only its original second-density population progressing to the third, so that the racial and planetary minds are more alike if not identical.

Moving further into the roots of the tree of mind, we come to that portion which is called the archetypical mind. It is here that the blueprint for your evolutionary process is found, so that the influences that you experience from this source are of a fundamental nature, and provide insight and inspiration into your daily experience only in the form of echoes, hints and shadows. At the level of the archetypical mind there is the participation, both of the individual entity such as yourself and entities of quite another nature, though all are one in truth. The creative forces or intelligences that are responsible for this portion of the creation in its very essence are those which work upon the level of the archetypical mind, refining that cosmic mind of the one Creator in such and such a fashion, so that there is the possibility that the Creator may know Itself with greater variety and intensity than if the cosmic mind did not experience further refinement."

Q’uote of the Day
July 31st, 2007

"…Keep the light touch and the sense of humor, that your good life may never become a heavy life, but rather that it may radiate and be as light as light itself. "

Now todays quote is in relation to a specific question “When I feel my spiritual level is raised continuously then I find that it’s very difficult to communicate with others. It’s possible that I am meeting a bottleneck in myself. I feel very lonely. What should I do?”

Here are a few more helpful pointers too…

"We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. It is very common in those who have awakened and have tasted the nectar of unconditional love for them to strive to spend all of their time in the harmonious reaches of the upper chakras of the energy body: the heart chakra of unconditional love, the throat chakra of communication and compassion, and the indigo chakra of the brow with its work in consciousness and faith. These are wonderful climes and indeed a portion of you may spend all of its time in those heavenly realms.

However, the key to living a balanced life is the constant rooting of those higher energies in the Earth, and the constant uplifting of all lower energies by bringing them into the open heart. Therefore, we would suggest that it is unwise to remain ever in the higher work, but rather it is well to balance all working in consciousness by moving into the lower chakras by praising and giving respect and honor to the most seemingly base or menial of energies. Praise and bless those grounded and necessary energies of sexuality, politeness, responsibility and all those things that would seem to drag you down. Know and find the way to discover ever more clearly that there is no part of life that is not sacred.

Your body itself is a temple. And as you wash it, tend it, care for it, feed it the right food to the best of your ability, and honor it for all its natural functions, you are bringing the higher energies to bless and infuse the lower energies and are redeeming them by your honor and respect."

"It is very common in those who have awakened and have tasted the nectar of unconditional love for them to strive to spend all of their time in the harmonious reaches of the upper chakras of the energy body: the heart chakra of unconditional love, the throat chakra of communication and compassion, and the indigo chakra of the brow with its work in consciousness and faith. These are wonderful climes and indeed a portion of you may spend all of its time in those heavenly realms.

However, the key to living a balanced life is the constant rooting of those higher energies in the Earth, and the constant uplifting of all lower energies by bringing them into the open heart. Therefore, we would suggest that it is unwise to remain ever in the higher work, but rather it is well to balance all working in consciousness by moving into the lower chakras by praising and giving respect and honor to the most seemingly base or menial of energies. Praise and bless those grounded and necessary energies of sexuality, politeness, responsibility and all those things that would seem to drag you down. Know and find the way to discover ever more clearly that there is no part of life that is not sacred.

Your body itself is a temple. And as you wash it, tend it, care for it, feed it the right food to the best of your ability, and honor it for all its natural functions, you are bringing the higher energies to bless and infuse the lower energies and are redeeming them by your honor and respect."

This part right here “However, the key to living a balanced life is the constant rooting of those higher energies in the Earth, and the constant uplifting of all lower energies by bringing them into the open heart.” and here “Know and find the way to discover ever more clearly that there is no part of life that is not sacred.” Okay time to finish now and… plenty of food for thought today :wink:

Q’uote of the Day
December 14th, 1986

"After this bonding, the burden of channeling rather rapidly began to tire the master teacher, Jesus. At the time of the crucifixion, as this instrument calls it, there were almost no tears left, there were no bones unbroken, there was no companionship that had not been betrayed in one form or another. Nevertheless, Jesus the Christ lived well and did not stop the channeling until the breath left the physical vehicle. We witness to this Christ with thanksgiving and joy, not suggesting that any worship or not worship, but celebrating the Creator poured into a channel who could share in full the nature of the Logos, the nature of love, the Creator’s powerful, terrible love. "

Here is some further clarification … “In the end, Jesus the man became so able to bear both joy and agony that this entity stopped experiencing the Creator and for long periods of time became the Creator experiencing third density. Such is the perfect channeling of love. The achievement of the perfect channeling was the mystery of union between Creator and illusion.”

Q’uote of the Day
February 2nd, 1997

…From the standpoint of each individual within the illusion of mortality and space and time it simply seems impossible that one will ever know enough. And one comes to the conclusion that one does not know much at all. And when one comes to this realization it is a great gift because the great mistakes are made by those who think they know exactly what to do. And there is great healing in the awareness that not only do you not know but that you are not supposed to know, and you are not here to know the right thing. But rather you are here to experience and to learn and to share the essence of yourself with the planet that you came to love and serve. And this is not that which is spoken…[or by] working with another entity. This is that which begins with breathing in and breathing out. Here is your vocation, in the living, in being, in the breathing, in being where you are with your senses alert and your heart open, paying attention to that moment that is the only such moment that you ever shall have.

Now with the above question, well here is the answer…

“So as you ask the question about dealing with those entities which come into the experience with seeming negative service to offer, our first comment, shall we say, is to move back to that beginning [of] all things which is love, the one original Thought, that Logos that is Love Itself, that Love that is the All-Self, the Creator. It is well to move back always to one’s basis for being, to be sure the feet are standing upon solid metaphysical ground. Starting with unconditional love is always correct and accurate as a mental or logical beginning”.

One thing I was taught in Kung Fu was always to take stock not just in martial art aspect but in life itself an situations, even for just a quick second if needed. It is very hard to remember tho when with other selves but if you do that quick recenter or long recenter can render any possible catalyst not needed! Always easier to look back an see after its passed tho… an yes in case your wondering it did happen to me today oops :upside_down_face:

Q’uote of the Day
November 12th, 1989

" The young ones of your society are not cherished with deep and abiding emotion, quite often and instead there is the rigid rule, the constant request of parent to child for this or that behavior, which, in the course of the young years, causes many souls to become inured and numbed to emotion. The intellect observes the pain of expressing emotion to those who identify deep emotion with misbehavior and unacceptable sentimentality, and so it becomes unproductive, seemingly, and indeed hurtful, to continue experiencing the impact of the full emotional nature of the deep mind. "

The daily quote today mentions one type of emotional blockage and the other main type is discused in the transcript too, that is…

“… the overactive emotional nature, that nature that wears, as this instrument would say, the heart upon the sleeve, one who reacts with a shallow and instinct feeling to each catalyst that it encounters. The hectic quality of these emotions is a disturbance and a confusion…”
(Now the remainder of this paragraph continues on how to work with emotions)
“rather than that which is the true function of emotion, that is, the further knowing of the self and the ennoblement of the expression of life within the consciousness of manifestation. How much we wish we could aid those who are caught in surface emotion, yet always it is the free will choice of each to use its intellect, surface emotion, or to move in consciousness into a more helpful and useful focus of mind and heart, so that one may discover the true, deep and abiding emotions that create a life in faith.”

Q’uote of the Day
August 25th, 2006

" That which shall freely shift consciousness upon this planet cannot be found in the patterns of your culture. Although a listening ear may hear them in the patterns of your religions, the public and overt side of religion has left those voices out. Those voices of love must be your voices and they must sing a new song. And they must not do this singly. They must do this globally. And so it is occurring. As more and more entities awaken, you and many others shall conspire, in the name of love, to create an increasingly powerful paradigm that is new. "

An in response to the above a little bonus passage …

"We lift to you a beacon and that beacon is yourself. We ask you to see yourself for the first time, clearly and lucidly. Light courses through you, my sister, not from you. There is no effort to being who you are. There is only the removal of blockage from the passage of light.

And you do not have to move the furniture of your life out of the way of this light. You have only to check and be sure that it has not gotten rumpled and thusly has obscured the passage of this light. Make sure that chimney which goes through your heart and out into the waiting world can open very safely, very clearly, and very cleanly.

As that energy flows through you, allow it to rise. And note and observe that which keeps it from rising. When you have a chance, sit down and look at that again and see what you think. How can you nudge that rug or that chair, or that little side table or emotion, or opinion, or judgment, out of the way? Don’t manage it. Love it! Appreciate it! You spent years coming to those opinions. Value them! Just don’t let them block the light"

Increase font size and add some bright colour to this “There is no effort to being who you are. There is only the removal of blockage from the passage of light.”

Q’uote of the Day
July 31st, 2007

…If you are able to live the principles of love, justice, compassion and understanding in your life, you have significantly changed the vibration of your entire planet, of which you are an integral and holographic part. If you wish to save the world, work on yourself. That is our main suggestion to you at this time. We assure you that while it is simple for us to suggest this to you, it shall take your entire lifetime to live out the spiritual gifts, graces and fruits with which you have been blessed and which you shall continue to be blessed. We do not give you a simple task, but we give you a task well worth a lifetime of service.

Yesterday … there was a classic quote well today another one “If you wish to save the world, work on yourself.”
Well reminds me of a small story, a number of years ago had a person who worked for a company an there job to raise money where you pay monthly amount to help a children charity, an I was walking on the street he approached me and after some small talk he said to give the money for this was one of the best ways to help change world…we got into a spiritual discussion after that an i said that same line above , he looked confused but in deep thought after. Looking back to that time oops perhaps over stepped law of free will/confusion an prob have approached it different now but still brings a smile to think about it.

Q’uote of the Day
November 28th, 2004

" You dwell at this time in a density that is attempting to learn what it is to love unconditionally. In the next density, the density of love and understanding, the atmosphere is one of unconditional love. It may seem to be paradise, standing in third density and thinking about living in unconditional love. And certainly, relatively speaking, it is paradise to dwell consciously in the atmosphere of total acceptance. However, the interplay betwixt love and fear continues in fourth density as the shadows, those shadows that you now experience in third density, are penetrated. That dynamic continues because, as light is brought into the darkness, it reveals more subtle patterns of shadow and light, so that the dynamic continues and deepens…So this is not a question that will go away as you learn more. It is a question that will deepen and intensify, for there is no end to the mystery of this dynamic between love and fear. "

There was this passage from the transcript that upon reading a time ago… really stood out. well here it is:

“When you think about how it feels to be fearful, perhaps you may see that, involved in most experiences of fear-based thought, there is the habit of projection into the future. The one known as T2 and the one known as Jim were both speaking earlier of thinking ahead to jobs that need to be done or conversations that need to be held or situations that may arise. And the one known as Jim was speaking of the difference between positive projecting and negative projecting. In the sense of positive projection into the future, there is no projecting beyond what could be called architectural or structural projection. And we would offer the example that the one known as Jim has often given of how this entity would prepare for a pole vault during the field games of his school days by imagining and visualizing, with great integrity of detail, every step of running with the pole to the point where the pole was planted and the body weight was levered and lifted and the pole was allowed to lift the body up over the bar and then the rotation would be imagined and the successful dismount. And this entity would repeat this visualization, say, before going to bed and upon awakening, those times when he was most able to be in a very magical and focused frame of mind, so that by the time the one known as Jim came to the actual games and was ready to make his pole vault, he was relaxed and confident, having done this pole vault many times in his imagination. This is positive projection.”

And the opposite of that…

Negative projection, on the other hand, is far easier to describe because each of those in this circle of seeking has had the conversations in the mind that will be difficult or are expected to be difficult, and has experienced that repetition of thought where one begins to think, “Well, what if something happens, then what shall I say?” And then [one continues] thinking in a circular way again, “Well, what if this happens, then what shall I do?” simply riding that cycle around a circular course, again and again. In truth, such imaginings do not improve the way that such a conversation will actually go, because there is not simply the self involved in the equation but also the other self. And no matter how many imaginings one has done about what people will say, in the actual conversation, there is always a new and unique twist to how things turn out. And all of the vain imaginings fall away before the actual person and the actual conversation. Perhaps the most tragic outcome of such vain, circular imaginings would be that one renders oneself incapable of hearing the actual conversation because one has been deafened by one’s expectations.

We would not discourage entities from looking into the future when it seems appropriate. What we would encourage, however, is the choice of positive projection, of imaging the graceful and efficient way to do something that needs to be done, imagining only your own actions and seeing them as completely successful. This is an excellent way to create positive expectation and a sense of confidence within yourself. The one known as Carla, who is the instrument at this session, was speaking earlier of how she could not see a way to complete her tasks in the situation in which she finds herself. This is because she is not able to use positive visualization, since she does not know what she can expect from herself. When there is a vacuum in a positive situation, it is very tempting to substitute negative projection and simply worry and be concerned about how the future will pan out.

We would simply suggest that, unless the concern is turned from worry into a dispassionate and calm review of possibilities for solutions, innovations that may improve the picture and so forth, there is no positive or constructive use for the worry. It is difficult simply to take one’s worry and concern and lay it down. Yet, indeed, that would be our suggestion."

And here’s a finisher
“Note that the energies of expansion are locked into the present moment. They do not drift into projections of the future or memories of the past. In the world of love, one begins with the knowledge that all is well. And this pulls one into focus in the center of the present moment.”

and one more…
“we encourage you to choose to trust the moment and not to project into an uncertain future. At this moment all is well and if you must look into the future then look with hope. Think to yourself, I might be surprised at how well this will go. Visualize positively, if you must go into the future and whenever possible we encourage you to remain at peace and at rest and very alert and watchful for the universe is speaking to you.”