Bringing out Pointlessness?

Of course it is, yet it is a ‘normal’ process.

You are not ‘the emotion’, you are the one who are experiencing the emotion of emptiness and pointlessness.
Similarly, with LOTR metaphor, it’s telling Frodo that you are not Frodo, the Hobbit, you are the one (Tolkien) who are experiencing as Frodo, the Hobbit, with all limitation that’s being imposed by you (Tolkien) towards Frodo the Hobbit, with height not as tall as human, cannot fly, not as mighty as the dwarf, cannot shoot arrow as good as the elven, cannot cast magic like the wizard, but with good heart, humility and strong persistent of will.

Maybe this relate to the topic.

The Dark Night of The Soul (Losing Who We Thought We Were)

1 Like

Thank you.
I will try looking up breaking of the catalyst.
I like Mooji, I will search for what you suggested.

I appreciate this conversation.

1 Like

I enjoy Sarah’s channel!
Just today I did some searching on dark night stuff and watched this video again. Thanks for the synchronicity!

This may very much assist you on your journey my sister, it was for me.

3 Likes

In my experience, such feelings are due to a lack of engagement or what you might call a lack of energy flow. If you were in touch with 1% of the Divinity within yourself, you would not be bored because it is a glowing invitation for every-flowing spiritual growth.

Once the heart is engaged and one is able to rest within it, the scenery rotates and your entire perspective opens up in new dimensions.

Find your heart’s entrance way. All the rest will follow.

Here’s a bit more about this.

You have this capacity within you to make heaven of hell or hell of heaven. We encourage you to believe in the truth, which is that heaven lies within you. It is accessible. It is as if you were looking at a closed door. The key to that door is silence. Open it. Walk into your own heart and fly away. There you are safe. There you are loved. There you shall become capable of loving. We are with you; the angels are with you.

And Do Not Forget To Ask For Help from supportive spirits.

These talents include the sending of love and light by those of Hatonn to entities that are requesting such, perhaps within their daily round of activities, within their meditations, or within their sleep. They ask for the love and the light of the Creator to be shined upon them, that they may be enhanced in some fashion whether it be of mind, of body, or of spirit. There are entities within those of Q’uo, Latwii and Ra, which are able to send a combination of love and light that enhances entities in a similar fashion, yet at a, shall we say, stepped up vibrational level. Those of Ra, especially, are able to contact entities within the sleep state and the dream state so that those entities you may call wanderers are oftentimes given images within the dream state that present a puzzle or an awakening so that there may be a revelation of the self to the self that awakens the self to the purpose of the incarnation.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing!
I will check that book out and see if it resonates.

1 Like

Well, it’s not boredom at all. I don’t even know if I have the capacity to be bored! :grinning: Even sitting and doing nothing is exhilarating to me at times.

Since this original post, I have gained more understanding of my questions.

But, I think the “pointlessness” that I was asking about has more to do with choice now that I have had more time to process. Specifically, making the best choice for myself and others in a balanced way.

Here are some videos that I’ve found helpful for creating, finding, and understanding meaning that is more powerful than pointlessness:

2 Likes

Some would say that at the heart of all, the heart is waiting, the bride awaits the bridegroom, the initiate abides within a warm-glowing abyssal eternity which is something unfelt by the self-as-mere-seeker.

1 Like

You’ve already received plenty of good answers, but for me the old human saying “it’s the journey, not the destination” is enough for me. Just because I might someday, to use our time concept since I cannot really think comprehensible without it, merge back the infinite one, doesn’t make exchanging love or engaging in novelty any less special.

I like the fact that I’ll get to eventually merge with my loved ones and nothing will be permanently forgotten. Haven’t you ever loved another person or pet so much that you wanted to merge with their soul and mind, to truly understand one another?

Let’s say I have a video game, I’d still want to play it even if I know it’s going to end and is ultimately interconnected code. Or let’s say I know a novel will eventually end. I still want to get attached to the events and characters even though it’s just an object with words written on it.

The law of one is great and I find it very comforting and I think it’s nice to know you’re never truly alone or unloved. But I also think some balance is advisable, spiritual stuff is interesting to think about, but I think spending time focusing on experiences, adventures, and relationships and getting out of your head is good too.

Yeah, unfortunately negative entities exist, but not everything is one of their plots. And I speak as one many normies would consider a “conspiracy theorist “ and I’ve encountered such entities occasionally. I think Ra warned against viewing everything as some supernatural event. There’s a lot of randomness in creation.

I’ve always found psychedelics quickly eliminate feelings of pointlessness, personally, but do as you think best for you, many would consider me reckless and I admit I like shortcuts to spiritual states which Ra doesn’t strictly recommend. In lieu of that, remember love is the most powerful magic in the universe. I know finding close human friends or lovers can be difficult, but don’t discount our second density friends. Dogs, cats, horses, etc. are all pretty great. Even plants, I’m partial to trees. The right companionship can make all the difference.

In regard to spiritual matters, the creator doesn’t play favorites and it’s there, all around you if you wish to commune with it in whatever manner. The aliens seem pretty into meditation. You don’t need to overcomplicate things, just love, compassion, and forgiveness. Or take the other path, but I don’t understand why anyone would want to, not that I’m perfect, mind you.

4 Likes

I searched for “trees” and found this thread.
This is a lyric improv for Session 38.
I wonder if on some level
words can be musical in a way significant.
So a take away may be to ponder
significant pointlessness, (my homework.)

STAR NEIGHBOR
(Song beat similar to Foreigner, Starrider)

They traveled here
from a nearby star.
Approaching twice
for our knowing,
our fears and our scars.
By Sirius light
trees matured from past
and their planet unite
to travel here fast

Star Neighbor, Neighbor, Neighbor
Wake us to your star
Star Neighbor, Neighbor, Neighbor