Being 6th density wanderer & gender identity

Hello everyone,

I am going through some old layers of unaccepted and unconfronted parts of myself. Few years back, when I discovered The Law of One, many things started to make sense. Synchronistically and by connecting the dots, it was kind of revealed to me that I am a wanderer, probably from the 6th density in the past life. It makes sense, given how alien I feel looking at this world and the people around me. In a very casual way, I never really felt like I belong to this place - I might be good at blending in, but the feeling of being out of place stays with me despite years of working on myself. Being on this planet definitely feels like a sacrifice with a huge risk. And I do not want to sound negative, because being simply here in every moment is a blessing. Itā€™s just that the line between it being a gift or a curse is sometimes very blurry.

But letā€™s get to the point. One of the parts of myself that I have a problem with accepting and being comfortable with, is gender identity. I have a male body - thatā€™s the way I see it. But I donā€™t feel any separation between male and female as a soul / consciousness. Like I do not really feel I am this or that. I feel like a Being inhabiting this body, which is fine. And if I had a female body, I would also be having a sometimes great, and sometimes also bad time. Because I deeply understand that being on either side can be a meaningful experience. I always felt in between everywhere, because of my ability to understand two opposite views. But of course it is not easy, if in the world around me, the idea of separation is so normalized.

I wonder if thatā€™s something thatā€™s connected to being of 6th density in the past life, where the idea of gender is possibly ā€œoutdatedā€. Let me know if some of you share my feelings or have an opinion they want to share. Love and Light to Everyone.

4 Likes

If we were in the 6th Density, we were all hermaphrodites and we had no physical gender. So, from upper perspective, physical sexuality is just another of the distortions.

On the other hand, we must remember that we have 7 energy centers that determine our place in the Universe and our role in relation to the Creator. And we have to take into account even these lower energy centers like red, orange, yellow ray energy centers, which are weights of our psychical life and play an important role in balancing the whole system and giving the right conditions for experience and development.

If I could make a suggestion to you, I would suggest further exploration of the material and work on yourself with a special focus on the red ray center in parallel with the green ray center. What I mean is to balance these two centers with each other in peculiar way.

When it comes to sexuality as something purely physical and biological, tasked with the maintenance and survival of the species and such a very basic instinctual identification of us as male or female, it lies in the center of the red ray.

I suggest, therefore, focusing on the green and red ray centers by focusing on the work of the Heart (that is, the center of the green ray) and finding inside the center of the red ray what the Heart ā€œthinksā€ about your gender identity. Pay attention to how you can give the most love to others, so that the red ray center and your sexuality gives the foundation for your being and carries that love of the higher center of love embedded in the lower one.

Of course, a series of work would be worth undertaking. Although I think that from what I have written you could start or just have it in mind to some extent.

Still another option is that as a result of the change in Density you are adjusting to 4D STO conditions, where the essence of sex and reproduction, Iā€™m guessing, is different. At the 4D level we exist as physical-etheric beings, and there the essence of reproduction may be different than in a physical 3D body. Therefore, perhaps your higher Self is giving up manifesting its sexuality in favor of relieving its soul and dealing with more spiritual matters.

As you work on this and check it out, I believe things will return to normal and you will feel great about yourself in your full glory. Through knowing the choice at the deep level of yourself about your destiny and identity that takes place.

1 Like

To my humble understanding it should not be a problem but if you say it is, it is so indeed. I tie it together with orange ray, so it is where you might search for answer.

41.14 Thus true color orange is that which it is, without difference.

Also maybe the following makes sense for you:

Session 48, April 22, 1981
Questioner: I have a question from the instrument that I will read. ā€œYou have suggested several times that sexual energy transfers aid the instrumentā€™s vital energy and this contact. It seems that this is not true for all people; that the sexual circuitry and the spiritual circuitry are not the same. Is this instrument an anomaly, or is the positive effect of sexual activity on spiritual energy normal for all third-density beings?ā€

Ra: I am Ra. This instrument, though not anomalous, is somewhat less distorted towards the separation of mind, body, and spirit than many of your third-density entities. The energies of sexual transfer would, if run through the undeveloped spiritual electrical or magnetic complex which you call circuitry, effectually blow out that particular circuit. Contrarily, the full spiritual energies run through bodily complex circuitry will also adversely effect the undeveloped circuit of the bodily complex. Some there are, such as this instrument, who have not in the particular incarnation chosen at any time to express sexual energy through the bodily circuitry. Thus from the beginning of such an entityā€™s experience the body and spirit express together in any sexual action. Therefore, to transfer sexual energy for this instrument is to transfer spiritually as well as physically. This instrumentā€™s magnetic field, if scrutinized by one sensitive, will show these unusual configurations. This is not unique to one entity but is common to a reasonable number of entities who, having lost the desire for orange and yellow-ray sexual experiences, have strengthened the combined circuitry of spirit, mind, and body to express the totality of beingness in each action. It is for this reason also that the social intercourse and companionship is very beneficial to this instrument, it being sensitive to the more subtle energy transfers.

Iā€™m not a sixth density wanderer. I may be, long story, one of the rare 4th density onesā€¦ sort of; I got stuck here many, many lives ago because I didnā€™t react to some sort of mistreatment by humans wellā€¦ they knew not what they did, but I did NOT forgive them.

But my romantic partner of almost 16 years is obviously, again long story, here for the first time. She has trouble with linear time and finds it strange and somewhat disconcerting to be in a physical body at all. She feels neither male or female and honestly is rather annoyed with the extra things women have to deal with, hormones, periods, not being as physically formidable, more maintenance in terms of hairstyles ect. to appear optimally attractive, etc. But apparently Iā€™m part of her rescue mission or whatever and Iā€™m not attracted to male bodies, so I guess she had to choose a female one.

She is visual and mathematically intelligent and isnā€™t the best at language. She hasnā€™t read the Law of One as the wordiness conveys little sense to her. On psychedelics she has become a Ra type personality and considers my conception of spirituality ā€œcuteā€. Itā€™s apparently obvious to her that all is one and she finds my talking to my higher self like another entity strange.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a lifecycle humans are on, and it can peak release of hormones in some periods more than others. These hormones might be cause for confusion and how one answers the questions posed is personal, like no one recipe works for all.

To me, this idea speaks to pluralism which suggests
strength in diversity by way of tolerance. Things like
age, sex, gender identity, culture, religion, disabilities, class, etc can factor in the concept of pluralism as
beneficial to the human condition.

So instead of trying to mold oneself into some
status quo by dysfunctional ways, some people
up-level their consciousness that being different
is not only okay, itā€™s better as some higher degree
congruent with some primordial desire, to
experience all things desired with some sense
of infinite variation. Embrace diversity.

However taking such a leap of faith to ease
confusion may simply make it all more confusing.
And maybe itā€™s not a mind thing, itā€™s a body
thing - to displace body confusion with body
acceptance recognizing the body has inherent
wisdom revealed by pleasure because it feels
good.

One idea might
be to explore the bodyā€™s pleasure and in that
path, cultivate self acceptance which if nothing
else, passes time with high quality self love
feelings until a time arrives of less confusion.
Or you may still feel confused but donā€™t care
because youā€™re a greater degree blissed out.
A path of pleasure can evolve to greater
states of pleasure - and one might argue
thereā€™s a primordial pleasure principal at
play in the universe which entails deep study
and research. Something to seek and find.

1 Like

Letā€™s try to see this from 6th densityā€™s entity perspective, such as your ā€˜higher selfā€™.
6th density entity is a conglomeration of many identities, how many? perhaps millions or even billions. From multitude of densities, 1st densities like rock, 2nd densities like plants or animals and so on. And some if not most of those identities might also experiencing on realm / planet outside of earth.

Relating to male / female human gender, a 6th density conglomeration of identities might contain some of both within the group.

To make matters more complicated, there might be possibilities where an identity/entity which is ā€˜hermaphroditesā€™ (both male and female). Or a species / race having more than one gender (3,4,5 and so on).

A 6h density entity, like your higher self is actually ā€˜youā€™ in the future.

37.6 Questioner: You said that each third-density entity has an higher self in the sixth density which is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex of the entity as needed. Does this higher self also evolve in growth through the densities beginning with the first density, and does each higher self have a corresponding higher self advanced in densities beyond it?

Ra: I am Ra. To simplify this concept is our intent. The higher self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness. The mid-seventh densityā€™s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time.
This self, the mind/body/spirit complex of late sixth density, has then the honor/duty of using both the experiences of its total living bank or memory of experienced thoughts and actions, and using the resource of the mind/body/spirit complex totality left behind as a type of infinitely complex thought-form.
In this way you may see your self, your higher self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.

I remember some incongruity I confronted at some point that might relate to this topic. The idea is that are bodies have inherent wisdom encoded in our dna, like Darwinā€™s survival of the fittest or something. Specifically, the idea of serial monogamy as having survival advantage over polygamy. Like many people, Iā€™m physically descendant of many nuclear families over many many generations, and this pattern seems like a subconscious impetus to live like that sans any conscious choice otherwise, it seems encoded in my DNA.

However thatā€™s not the only possibility, it may be different with others. For example Stanford evolutionary biologists may resolve the reason humanity is so confused is because we are a mix of pair bonders or tournament breeders; i.e. monogamy and polygamy.

But it doesnā€™t stop there because spiritual space is shared space where endeared feelings can be shared with many many people having many different orientations, it can feel like polyamory - which may pose some further confusion when framed in the perspectives of physical reproduction.
My impression is that STO polarity is more highly polyamorous, STS less amorous in general, and possibly this stems from some logical control or power trip not so different than territorialism, I.e. turf war disagreements on shared space. Physical monogamy gene vs a spiritual polyamory reality can be an incongruity people can face on their spiritual evolutionary journey. Consciously growing greater degrees tolerant and benevolent can resolve this.

But fundamentally, I think itā€™s important to recognize that physical incarnation factors into evolutionary opportunities that are difficult or impossible otherwise. Trust the Logos has intelligent design at play and lend reverence to being alive. Celebrate aliveness with whatever turns you on and maybe by some random chance, childbirth may happen.

This is an interesting question. Overall, I agree with your opinion.

First, letā€™s start from the difference between sex and gender. Sex is biological; it is determined by oneā€™s chromosomes. Gender is societal; it is determined by oneā€™s relationship to cultural norms and expectations. As a person is reborn within our third-density experience, both sex and gender affects their polarization.

We used the term to indicate that in your bisexual natures there is that which is of polarity. This polarity may be seen to be variable according to the, shall we say, male/female polarization of each entity, be each entity biologically male or female. 31.7

ā€¦it is the bisexual nature of the species in general that is the kingpin of a seemingly endless list of other attributes, each of which has its opposite. Third density is chock full of unbalanced, biased and distorted perceptions. We would not say that this is a bad thing. It gives each seeker the fuel that it needs to press forward. 2009-0214

Also, bear in mind the conceptualization of the ā€œdivine masculineā€ and ā€œdivine feminine,ā€ complex terms which capture two forms of spiritual energy. I recommend referring to 2010-0925 and 2022-0814 for illustrative elucidation of these complex terms. The reason these are mentioned is for the following reason: you appear to balance these energies well. To my wit, learning to balance these energies is a key requirement to make The Choice.

Differing from biological sex, gender is a particularly sticky topic because its conceptualization originates from within the many human societies across the planet, which consists most fundamentally of three distinct planetary groups incarnating together on Earth for ā€œremedialā€ education. Due to this mixture of beliefs, no satisfactory answer will likely be found as to exactly what is Right for gender, though the contemplation of such ideals will continue to provide catalyst by which each of us may grow.

A point you may wish to contemplate is any potential reason why you are incarnated in a male body rather than a female body. What opportunitiesā€“both biological and societalā€“does the male body provide that the female body cannot? It is well enough to understand two opposite views, and beauty flows from their mastery such that you may, with pure service-to-others intentionality, employ the masculine form to achieve a more complete understanding of the Creator.