Alternative stories of Wanderers from Dolores Cannon

When you search alternative stories about being a wanderer you can read the book “The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth” from Dolores Cannon

Here you can read a sample about the three waves of wanderers called volunteers:

1 Like

That’s a great article. I like that the words are attributed to her–and so I can read them without wondering if her understanding was paraphrased. I think there is also a YouTube video with a similar explanation.

I’m a QHHT practitioner and was grateful to have Delores (& Nostradamus) visit a few of my sessions. She is a delight. I wish I would have met her in person.

I have just started to reading the book mentioned above.
Some of the quoted therapy protocols are very interesting and offer inspiring informations and views.

I thought this sessions have the goal to communicate with the higher self of the one who is in trance?
For QHHT® I had to google first what it is: https://www.qhhtofficial.com/ :smiley:

Hi- yes, the goal of QHHT is for a client to connect with HS. Delores passed in 2014, but her practitoners report that she visits during sessions. (QHHT has an internal forum like this one where people share instances of receiving her guidance.) I imagine a series of words in her script have an entanglement with her own library.
I haven’t ever asked her to join a session, but she visited 3 (or 4?) of them when one of my clients was channeling Nostradamus. While incarnate, Delores wrote 3 books with clients who channelled this seer from the 16th C.

I talked with a local QHHT Practitioner and it was really nice.
A very awaken human women that focusses on practical work.

I did ask for newer material, because the books from Dolores are now already about 20 years old.
But this material is really closed and not public like the work of LL-Research.
So it does not astonish that the material is not so acquainted and far less people know about it.

But there are really very interesting new aspects in it!

I’ve read about 7 of her books. I most often recommend Custodians. It begins with material on UFOs, and then moves into spiritual work that ethereal entities do with us. Overall, take the work in context. She and her peers were doing pioneer work. It’s easy to read and think I know this or this makes sense, but they were contributing to a paradigm shift with concepts that went against traditional knowledge.

With QHHT work, you soon realize that an ethereal entity works with the library of the client, and sometimes with library of practioner, and even less with library of their section of the collective unconscious. Equally, emotions that are tied to words and concepts also bias the session. This info is important when considering any words from a channel. When I read Ra material, I am in awe of the magnitude of info that comes forward.

Up to now there is only the first mentioned book that has been read complete.
The custodians are started beside another book from her.
So you have a much better overview over her material.

Her questions are of course limited to her view and understanding of the world.
A part of her books is to try to make an interpretation, but this should be done by everyone self.

There are some sessions communicating with higher beings that show an impressive magnitude likewise.
You are correct basically, but it is seen in a slight different way, because much material from Dolores is showing much more different practical views of life of different civilizations and not only one from the ideal seen by Ra.
So Ra is good for learning an simplified prospective way of existing, and Dolores shows the colorful life that can be found really in the universe in different stages of development.