Why Aren't We All Doing THIS?

Maybe it can be said, but that might not make it true. :wink:

Since healing and unity goes hand in hand. I would say that our shadow side is only fully “healed” when we become all/whole again in 7d.

In the meantime, the (self) exploration continues.

I wonder if this has to do with balancing Love & Wisdom, balancing caring for the person or people involved with, ahem, holding a mirror up to them, as it were, to reflect truth back to them?

From that same quote (74.11):

The third step is that step which, when accomplished, renders one the most humble servant of all, transparent in personality and completely able to know and accept other-selves.

Yes, I’m sure it’s a big job, but how good that must feel!

I don’t get that feeling, myself, if by “shadow” you’re referring to unprocessed personal emotions. I expect Ra has gotten past that in 6D and I expect Hatonn in 4D has as well. What they are working on, as I grasp it, is not what is hidden, per se, but the ramification of the subtleties involved with creative expression of what is and what can be.

I am referring to the Creator as a whole. For example, part of the Creator that is STS, some parts will not stop being STS until Unity is sought once more. We ALL have this inside of us, since each of us is the Creator in full. If we accept that part, but that part is still rejecting us, then we are not whole/healed again. In 7d, in timelessness, we reach that point where ALL is whole/healed again.

I guess I shouldn’t state that one couldn’t master the personal shadow. It’s certainly far from a futile effort and perhaps one could attain a certain mastery over steps 1 & 2.

Yes I guess i never looked at it in that way. You could look at The Creator splitting it’s own infinite nature as shadow work. Each Logos being a different element of “Self” to be integrated.

I could see how there would be love and wisdom involved with the healthy integration of an Archetype. I guess when dealing with a shadow element, there is almost a distinct lack of these elements. When I first noticed this Archetype acting in the shadows, I was able to identify how it acted through a desired outcome. This was more of a function of an element of the ego that wanted something, and when that desire became illusive, so did I. The recognition sort of knocked me on my butt, realizing I wasn’t acting through love.

And so I continue this work. Each time I identify and overcome parts of myself I feel myself staying longer in the state of Oneness. It’s like sometimes, when I’m heavily invested in the moment, I forget about my true origins as an intimate part of The One. It’s hard to say in those moments if I’m Doing or Being. But it’s all my work, whether the application is momentary, or later upon reflection. My ultimate goal is to be able to bask in Unity in every present moment experience. What a thought!

Maybe you are actually properly integrating those parts instead of overcoming them. You give them their proper place and role in your own story so that it fits well with the rest instead of causing undue distortions.

Hey, Ronin can you do me a quick favor?
If you see Buddha on the side of the road could you please kill him for me?

Yes, but I’m not so sure it works that way. Once our “creatorhood” is well developed, I expect we will have the ability to, within ourselves, bring those areas into unity so that they are no longer rejecting us. I expect that this type of self searching is a major source of catalyst in the upper densities. And–I seem to be on a roll here–I would go one step further to say that a 6D entity dropping down to 3D could be doing exactly that kind of work here, that is, the subtle work of healing internal self division.

Wouldn’t it feel better to contribute in ways which might be generous and helpful instead of creating stink bombs?

Yes and all these seemingly parallel happenings such as: bringing those areas into unity within ourselves, “them” releasing polarity in 6d and those areas no longer rejecting the rest. All these are the same event. The same event but told from different perspectives.

Hey Mr.Mirror! Love and Light lol.
Yeah I think stink bombs are unnecessary with you guys, in a way I’m my most self on this forum than at any other time but I digress.
So, first let me apologize for the miscommunication as it is always a two way street, no matter how you look at it.

But anyway “If you see the Buddha on the side of the road, kill him” is an oooold oooold phrase. There’s a book with this title that’s pretty good about just a more balanced way to counsel individuals.

So, a long time ago there was this Chinese monk who made that statement to one of his students and the point he was making to that statement was that we would never find the Buddha because the stage of enlightenment where we think the Buddha sits is an on going lifestyle, and therefore anyone claiming to have reached that final level…just may wanna think about that a little more -smile-.
The other lesson to that statement was that you also would never be able to find the Buddha to kill him because the Buddha is inside, within us.
-shrug- I don’t know…I guess when I typed that I just thought maybe you’d understand what I was saying and I’ll do better with communicating in the future.
Again I’m sorry for coming across like I was speaking in bad-faith, I really do care for you guys.
But its a lesson learned about communication for me and I’m pretty sure you won’t have that issue out of me in the future.

Okay, sad story over. Have fun! Lol

I remember reading from Quo material that once the STS entity reached the 6th density, it will be more positive than those who took the STO path to reach 6th density. It has ‘more motivation’ than the “STO native” to do the work of unconditional love. But I seems to forgot which date of channeling to quote it here.

Having said that, ‘accepting’ the negative / STS part of ours is indeed the difficult part.

I can attest to that. At least that is how I’m experiencing it.

I find that studying accounts of Near Death Experiences helps a great deal with that.

It is often described how we incarnate in teams and we take roles of perpetrator and victims.

It helps people who committed hard crimes to forgive themselves and it helps the victims to realize that they are not really victims.

But of course, a great deal of discernment is required while studying those accounts. Yet I find it very useful.

Found it

To answer the query “why so few of us seems to be doing so directly?”

with respect to confusion;

Can/has not a focus increasingly grown/growing in seeking to understand the innerness of Self in response to the seeking of Self from without (climate change,energy, scarcity ).

No worries. Thanks for the self reflection–as it were. That is, thanks for your comment.

If I understand this (??), in a previous edition of your response you were commenting that the LLR group has always had an “outside looking inward” perspective on the human experience rather than a deeply inward perspective which looks outwardly. If that’s what you’re saying, I would certainly agree with that. I’m not aware that any of them meditating into deep, transcendent states of being (execpt for Jim’s brain orgasms). Nor am I aware of any of them working directly in collusion with spirit beings to do work in spirit, beyond general things such as the banishing ritual or with the channeling. So, that’s a very good point in regards to the OP of this thread.

And yet, to me, it appears to be a short step from working with spirit entities to channel spiritual information to doing the sort of work noted in the OP. But, I suppose that the process of preparing oneself to do this is different from the process of preparing oneself to do channeling?

Yes I had placed that in my previous edtion and took it out, out of “respect”.

I am with you in the observation that channeling/meditating with the higher Self (becoming the instrument) is a form of both direct/indirect and indirect/direct work touching on the OP.