Weekend Gaming Group

For those of you who enjoy playing video games with others:

Since we (meaning those inspired by the concept of the Law of One) are comparatively few and spread across the globe, a few others who are spiritually akin to and I occasionally enjoy playing video games together at the weekend, which allows us to have some fun together despite the large distances.

We only play cooperative games.

You are all cordially invited to join.

Just send a PM.

2 Likes

I am not playing games as cannot find a proper non aggressive one and wander what game it could beā€¦

1 Like

which video games we talking about? :smiley:

1 Like

Try sky children of the light, it really reminds me of the law of one.

2 Likes

I agree. I donā€™t want to play brutal games eitherā€¦ of which there are many!
Most video games today are either very brutal or seem to be designed to invoke a feeling of fear or horror.

However, in this respect, i donā€™t think that movies are any different than video games, You just have to skim through 99 % of brutal or amoral garbage to occasionally find a single good movie. We all know why.

It is not the technology itself that is bad, it is the way we use it, that makes it bad or good.

That said, here are the fun games we have played so far :smile:

The last time we played the Escapists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma7FjgDQf3Q

It is about figuring out a way to escape together from a prison. It is great fun to play it together. Made me laugh a lot.

Moon Hunters is about making decisions and dialogs and their impact on others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgUpkmBUwIk

And we also like to play Solasta which now has a cooperative mode. It is a story driven roleplaying game.

@Dima
Wow, that game seens to be great too!

Thank you, I looked several videos and it looks very good :slight_smile:

Itā€™s just made for playing together, but if you like to immerse yourself and play alone, I advise you to play the game ā€œJourneyā€ from thatgamecompany.

1 Like

It seems children of the light is not out now or is it?

If so I will give it a try. How about next weekend? @Dima @Oleksii

Thank you, Iā€™m not playing games :slight_smile:

Allow me to offer you a tiny game!

Lost Words

The rules are simple.

• The challenged has the right to decide what dimensions the game will contain.

• Place yourselves somewhere outside three-dimensional reality together.

For example, 2200 AD is a location across the field of time, in the 4th dimension.

• After the first playerā€™s move, the next words are going to start with the word that the previous playerā€™s word ended with.

• No word can repeat (E.g. You canā€™t use ā€œloveā€ and ā€œeternalā€ 1000 times togetherā€¦)

• Grading: A third player, hopefully a neutral observer, should rate with each word which they found most expansive and fun on a scale from 1 to 100 volts!

• Anyone caught cheating is disqualified!

• All grievances with the outcome should be resolved through a game of Rock Paper Scissors.

Iā€™ll try and test this with geographically nearā€¦ uhā€¦ lovelies? Angels? What word to use? I am lost! (ā€œJust say friends!ā€)

Hi everyone,

as a service to others, i would like to create videos that inspire and motivate others to explore their mind, consciousness and connection to others.

Anyone interested in co-creating such videos? (to be uploaded on youtube, rumble or similar services)

Donā€™t worry if you are short of time. The time and resources that I can currently dedicate to these kind of prrojects are very limited too. This will be a sundays only project for me so I donā€™t mind if anyone else also rarely contributes anything.

If you are interested, please send a message.

Kind regards
Bernard

I had experience with games as a kid. Now I see that they are becoming more and more developed and time-consuming, and life pushes out gaming. However, from time to time I indulge in something, sometimes a less ambitious and skillful game to relax a bit, and sometimes I play something more ambitious, but not necessarily very time-consuming.

Recently I discovered a game called The Talos Principle and The Talos Principle 2. This is a 3D puzzle game that contains elements reminiscent of ancient Greece and Egypt. The game includes various references to religion, philosophy, and mysticism. It is an interesting proposition. I believe there is no multiplayer mode, but you can discuss the game and help each other solve more difficult puzzles.

This is interesting because it refers to themes and times in which Platonism was born, and later Neoplatonism and Hermeticism emerged. It has connections to Greek and Egyptian philosophical traditions.

Currently, the works of ancient sages are being criticized from various angles by the culture of abandoning traditions and values which spans pop culture and various pseudo-esoteric groups. Instead of distilling what is important, they create various accusations, pointing out the disgraceful aspects of the cultures that created these works (Greece and Egypt).

However, today ā€œcultureā€ often forgets that many ancient sages and philosophers were rebels who sought change within their societies. Despite being products of their times, they often challenged prevailing norms. For example, Plato left a clear message that can be described in words: ā€œDevoting oneself to materialism and striving for power distances a person from the true nature of reality. A true connection with a higher dimension can be achieved through spiritual love, which elevates the soul, rather than through physical pleasures and attachments.ā€

Now Iā€™m reading ā€œThe Enneadsā€ by Plotinus (Neoplatonism). Key ideas in the ā€œEnneadsā€:

The One: The highest, transcendent reality from which all beings emanate.

Nous (Mind): The second level of reality that emanates from the One. It is the world of ideas or forms, similar to the Platonic world of ideas. Nous (Mind) is similiar to the Intelligent Infinity.

Soul (Psyche): The third level of reality that emanates from Nous. The soul is responsible for animating the material world and serves as the link between the spiritual and material worlds. Like Love and Light.

Matter: The lowest level of reality. It is a changeable and impermanent world.

I like these similarities to Raā€™s philosophy and metaphysics. I recommend it.

Is it not anima, soul, that makes the mind animated, moving, as in kinematics, from kino-, movement?

Movement, then, the laws of mind and ultimately intellect are, as far as I have found, meant to make objects move.

Matter.

Nevertheless! I never heard about the Enneads!

Keep reading K.K. 33!

This is honestly interesting.

I have heard of the Aeneids, named after ā€˜Father Aeneasā€™, who brought his people from Troy to Italy, where Romulus later founded Rome, but not about the Enneads!

I wish you super super well in your reading, since it sounds veeryy interesting!

1 Like

Regarding the term ā€œmind,ā€ our culture often oversimplifies its meanings or assigns it meanings where it does not belong.

As I understand it, there are three main varieties of ā€œmindā€:

1. Material Mind: This refers to the physical mind, closely associated with the inner dialogue we experience. It is often concerned with everyday survival and physical existence, such as worries about losing control of life, seeking dangers to oneā€™s position, or planning meals. Although it has its role, it must be continually disciplined. These thoughts are intertwined with lower-level emotions and chemicals that trigger various states like fear or anger. Yet also pleasure - endorphins.
  2. Soul Mind: This involves thinking through feeling and can be likened to thinking with the Heart or following intuitions. Thoughts here are conveyed as energy reach in information, with deep meanings transmitted that can be comprehended in milliseconds. This is a higher level of thinking. Emotionally linked to the feeling of unconditional love. At this level, Service to Self (STS) entities donā€™t access it, while Service to Others (STO) entities prioritize it for self-discovery and transformation. STS often believes that emotions are just chemical reactions. STO often believes that Soul Mind (higher emotional mind) is true significator of individual intelligence.
  3. Creator Mind: This pertains to Consciousness, often referred to by Ra/Qā€™uo as Intelligent Infinity. ā€œIntelligentā€ pertains to the ā€œmindā€. But this kind of mind transcends the ā€œMaterial Mindā€ and ā€œSoul Mind.ā€ It is some else Mind, however connected to lower Sould and Material minds.

In general, it is challenging to provide a precise answer because the term ā€œmindā€ has multiple meanings, and context is crucial in understanding each usage.

If I were to address your words more broadly, it would be quite complex and many factors would have to be taken into account. However, I believe me and you have an intuitive sense of these things, so I wonā€™t delve into that now. When we think of ā€œmind,ā€ we navigate somewhere i.a. along the spectrum of these three descriptions of the mind that Iā€™ve outlined.

However. Itā€™s important to consider that, according to Qā€™uo and Ra, there are even broader uses of the mind in various other contexts. The issue of the mind is very complex.