"Thought forms" (What are they in your understanding?)

I remember a session where Sadhguru asked one of the audience “Where Am I?”.
The audience answered with “Over there on the podium”.
Which he answered with “I’m inside of you, your brain is painting a picture of me over there on the podium”.

The “brain” is indeed like the CPU, along with data feed from the RAM or other type of data Storage it create a virtual reality (VR) for the consciousness to experience. Among the illusion that it create is the illusion of separation, separated through space and time, where space and time itself is indeed among the illusion.

Thus we are not actually ‘in the physical body’, yet the illusion create a perception that we are in a physical body.

An interesting take on this concept.

Life is a VR Experience

1 Like

Love your riff on the brain and thoughts!

I know at the very end of the illusion, we are not actually in a body, we are the I AM which is spirit but, while in 3rd density, we are in a body, a vehicle, a vessel or however one has come to understand the vehicle that contains the true “I”. Of course some human beings may still be impressed with the idea that this is all he is; a body, in a material environment and is his senses.
IMPO and in my personal understanding, it does no good for one to sort of deny the fact that while in 3rd density we must have an apparatus to shuffle about, right? While we shuffle about, co-mingle and play, the students or aspirants of higher teachings know it is more than merely living and then passing away.
In fact, we have come to understand we are a complex and in that complex we are pure “Spirit” that uses a Mind, and is in-housed in a particular vehicle suitable for each density until we surrender the vehicle and the illusion to join with the Creator at the end of 7th density.
Ha ha…These writings could be seen as thoughtforms that the collective can access and either use it or toss it.

If we uses the CPU and VR metaphor, The “body” is the “body” of the avatar inside the VR game, the player is not “inside of it”, the player might be sitting on the sofa or on his bed, yet he dedicate his attention and focus on the VR game, thus he identify himself as the “body” of the avatar inside the VR game, thus he think that he is ‘inside of the game avatar’s body’.

Have you witnessed how people playing the VR game and scream “Arrggghh they’re shooting at me!!” while you see that nobody is actually shooting at him, he is safe in a room and he wore VR goggles on his head.

The VR is actually mutli-layered, putting off the VR goggles, the consciousness unit (or usually referred as “Thread” in CPU) found itself still in another VR realm with another layer of avatar body. Until it finally decided to quit all the layering of VR games and goes back to sleep. (unity with the creator in 7th density).

Yet the “Player” experiencing the VR realm and the “Programmer” creating the VR realm is actually the same person. So one can say it’s the programmer playing his own game or the player creating his own game, both are equally true.

There is no one else after all.

You described this octave. This creation.

Infinity is a different story.

Interesting video!
If life is a VR game then why can we not put our hand through a wall without being injured or why can’t we jump off of a building without injury or death? What is that keeps us from doing those things? Is there a way we can explain that in 3rd density? Are we here to do something or are we here to do nothing? Why are we here? It sounds like we are here to skip a grade to me and that there is no real value in 3rd density as we are simply some etheral substance on this plane of existence with not a whole lot to do.

well, there is one. I think you meant to say there is but One after all, right?
The All who made the all within itself.

The purpose of 3D could possibly be to work off karma and to learn lessons.

Remind me of yet another session of Sadhguru

Audience: Sadhguru have you seen a ghost?
Sadhguru: You're all a ghost inside a physical body.

So yes you can, but not using the game body (Sanskrit: Anno Maya Kosha) a.k.a “physical” body.
Get off from your game body by refocusing towards your astral body (Sanskrit: Prana Maya Kosha) a.k.a “ghost” body and you can do all that plus more, such as flying or teleporting.

The VR game is multi layered, thus the bodies are also multi layered.
Yet all layer of bodies are “Maya” (Sanskrit for Virtual).

How do you think the entity Ra/Quo reaches and communicate with the entity named Carla? (or vice versa)

Thank you for your reply! I am not saying we are nothing but a physical body if you read my comment once more. We are a Mind/BODY/Spirit complex
We are expressing all three until the end of the octave or the end of 7th density. Even Ra has a body. Ra has a light body but nonetheless is a body, a vehicle.
How did Ra communicate with the entity named Carla? Maya: the power by which the universe becomes manifest; the illusion or appearance of the [phenomenal] world. It really does not mean virtual in the way we use the term virtual.

Since we’re discussing with CPU / VR metaphor then I uses the english word “virtual” in exchange for sanskrit MAYA, but yes it also means illusion, fantasy, trickery, magic. Yet the root meaning is the same, the character / identity / entity / body actually doesn’t exist. It’s among the product of “thought form”, similarly as the VR realm is the thought form of it’s programmer/animator/3D modeler.

The VR is multi layered, in metaphor, one put on the VR goggles, within the VR he put on another VR goggles, within that VR he put on another VR goggles, within that VR he put on another VR goggles and so on. Thus to arrived back to absolute reality he need to Let Go of all the layered VR goggles, the process of letting go of the VR goggles is the metaphor of “Non Attachment” attitude.

What if you are blind?

What is there to attach to?

On “Anno Maya Kosha” (Physical Body) it will be the sense of touch, taste, smell and hearing.
The ‘strongest’ (virtual) sense is actually the sense of touch.
Current human VR technology only capable of providing (additional) layer of illusion on sight and hearing through VR goggles, lacking touch, taste and smell.
Once VR technology is capable to also providing ‘touch’ it will be a boost in “immersion-ness” of VR technology. Imagine playing flight simulator and you also felt the 5G pressure on your “body” as you make an immelman maneuver.

Interesting, thank you for sharing

Lack of “visual sight” on physical body doesn’t hinder one to “see” through perception of the other layer of body. Thus “blind man/woman” might be able to “see” things that people cannot see using their physical eyes of their physical body.
The “energy center” or “chakra” that often mentioned by Ra/Quo resides on the layer of body which is not the layer of physical body. People call this layer of body by many names, “Energy Body”, “Astral Body”, “Prana body”.

Ha ha excellent question!
Although if we go back to the Ra Material, they clearly state the mind creates the reality. So, there is still a reality that ones feels it is a part of I guess though it cannot see with the physical eyes, it still adheres to the same laws al others do. Neat question. Clever…

actually, according to people in the medical field the “hearing” is the most dominant of the senses especially at the end of life as Jayce so cleverly asked what if one were blind? Many people having their eyes shut and their bodies in the throws of death still can hear very well and is even the last sense reported to go. Although the sense of touch, especially from one being to another is of upmost importance. A baby flourishes that is being touched and loved upon while one that does not recieve loving caresses becomes ill and some of them die as a result of lack of touch.
which are thoughtforms

Yes that was my point, there are many example: baby in the womb and don’t forget our brothers and sisters from plant family, tree, bushes, they don’t have eyes (or ears). Yet they’re fully functional “body” with consciousness in which Ra/Quo categorize them as 2nd density entity. And all human (3rd density entities) were once 2nd density entities.

Here is a really good article on thought-forms. It was based on an understanding that comes from Theosophy; explained by Annie Besant and Charles Wester. Both were Mystical Christians. https://pranickolkata.com/thought-forms/
Compare the two I posted, see if either (or not) agrees with your sensibilites. Hopefully it will make more clearly the understanding of these interesting invisible forms. Best wishes everyone!